Kayla & Mike - College Days Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat girl/boy around the table, leaving Kayla between Billy and Mike. Kayla felt a little nervous, trying not to accidentally show affection toward her brother. Mike casually placed his hand on her knee under the table, giving it a light squeeze to ease the tension. It worked.

The evening was fantastic. The dance floor was never empty, and the cocktails never stopped flowing. Finally, it was time for the current President to give a speech. Kayla wiped her hands repeatedly, trying to eliminate the nervous sweat. Then, she strode towards the microphone, peering out to the sea of white and black-dressed attendees.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I would first like to have a round of applause for Millicent Tiffany Garnett, who made this evening possible. I think we can all agree that this Gala is spectacular."

All attendees rose to their feet, clapping vigorously, while a small spotlight found Millie in the audience.

"Thank you, Millicent," Kayla continued. "This has been an amazing evening, and we're just getting started. You can all see how the power of women can make a difference and change lives forever. Eta Theta Pi is a force to be reckoned with, not because we are the prettiest. Although we are." Kayla chuckled and smiled at her small joke. The audience loved it. "Not because we are the strongest." Kayla used her hand rolling it back and forth, indicating that it was only partially true. Again the audience laughed. "Not because we are the smartest. Although we are." More laughter erupted from the crowd. "It's because we are family, and no one messes with family." Every white dress-clad woman rose to their feet, applauding and cheering. Kayla was pretty sure the eruption could be heard all the way back on campus.

"Thank you to all of the alumni who took their time talking with their sorority sisters and for your incredible generosity." Kayla raised her slender glass filled with a Mimosa. "Cheers to all the HONS. Now let's get back to the party." Every woman chugged her Mimosa-filled drink.

Kayla, Billy, Meredith, and Mike hit the dance floor in earnest. They danced together for some songs but went to the supposed dates when the slow songs hit. The one thing that all four of them were getting good at was having the appearance of deep affection for one another, but without actually doing anything that would cause any jealousy. Holding hands, staring into each other's eyes, and leaning into each other created the illusion of intimacy without kissing and groping.

Kayla and Meredith were at the bar getting some much need hydration after dancing for the last half hour. An elegant woman in a long, flowing white gown adorned with sequins approached them. While her driver's license said she was in her late forties, her appearance made her look like she was in her early thirties. "Ladies, I'm Gloria Garnett," she said, extending her hand to the both of them.

"Mrs. Garnett, it's a pleasure to meet you," Kayla responded.

"Please call me Gloria. I've heard a lot about you two from my daughter."

Meredith and Kayla looked at each nervously, wondering precisely what Millie had told her mom.

"Don't worry, girls. I know my daughter can be a raving bitch when she wants to be. By the way, thank you, Kayla, for giving her the spotlight this evening. I understand she has an incredible job offer, which makes me very proud."

"No worries, Gloria. Millicent did an unbelievable job."

Gloria turned to Meredith. "I also understand that you and I have a special bond since we are the only ones in Eta Theta Pi history to perform the Sexus Sacrificium. Although, my understanding is I still hold the record for the shortest amount of time," she stated with a mischievous glint in her eye.

Meredith chuckled. "That is true. Maybe later, you can enlighten me on how you accomplished that feat."

Gloria laughed. "I will, indeed." Then, whispering so only Meredith and Kayla could hear, "I still use much of what I did. My husband has no complaints. That and the fact my company is rising up the Fortune 500 board." Gloria Garnett's multinational company, Hera, was considered one of the top companies in the world.

"Ladies, why don't you grab your dates and follow me. I want to introduce you to someone."

Kayla and Meredith found Billy and Mike and followed Gloria through the crowd. The powerful CEO glad-handed her way through the assembly of women, expertly navigating through the gyrating and tipsy alum. Finally, they stopped at a small clearing away from the hustle and bustle of the party. An elderly woman in a southern-inspired white gown sat in a wheelchair sipping a Mimosa. A man in his forties stood behind her dressed in a black tux.

"Kayla, Meredith, this is Madame Broussard. She is one of the ones responsible for creating our great sorority."

Madame Broussard reached out with both hands. Kayla grabbed one and Meredith the other. Madame Broussard briefly closed her eyes before they opened and went wide.

"Not friends, best friends," the old woman exclaimed in a deep southern drawl.

Kayla and Meredith looked at each other. "Yes, that's right. How did you know?" Meredith asked.

"I'm glad to see that my sorority is in capable hands. I have been getting a little worried for the past few years. Who are those fine-looking men behind you?" the matriarch of Eta Theta Pi asked.

"Oh, sorry, Madame Broussard. This is my boyfriend and Meredith's brother Billy, and this is Meredith's boyfriend and my brother, Mike," Kayla told her.

Madame Broussard reached out, grasping the guy's hands just as she had with their sisters. Her eyes opened after closing briefly. "Now, now, girls. Don't lie to an old woman. Forbidden love is the best kind of love, isn't it, girls?"

Kayla and Meredith were speechless, not knowing what to say. Did the old woman know they were fucking their brothers? How in the hell did she know?

"Gloria, you better keep your eye on these two. They just might change the world," Madame Broussard continued.

Gloria smiled broadly. "Don't worry, Olivia. I will."

"Go on, you gorgeous young people, enjoy the party. I'm sure we'll see each other again. Besides, my son needs to take me to my room and tuck me in. Don't you, David?" The old woman had a wicked little smile on her face.

"Yes, mommy." The older gentlemen grasping the wheelchair had been silent up until then. Then, finally, he gently swung the wheelchair around, and mother and son disappeared down a torch-lit path.

Meredith looked at Gloria. "What the hell was that?"

"Yeah, she must be confused," Kayla nervously added.

Gloria moved closer, keeping her voice low. "Relax, girls. I told you I've heard lots about you both. Let's just say that Madame Broussard just knows things and sees things. So if she ever gives you advice, you should seriously heed it. But don't worry, Eta Theta Pi has many, many secrets, and they are all kept between us sisters."

"Um, um..." Kayla stammered.

Gloria gave Meredith a quick hug, followed by embracing Kayla. "We'll talk more at some point. Just relax, and go have some fun. You both deserve it. Besides, don't let these incredible-looking men behind you go to waste. Otherwise, some of these sisters might just snatch them up. So go have fun, and Kayla, make sure you mingle and meet more alumni. You never know when you might meet someone that will be important in your life."

The foursome wandered off, heading towards the dance floor. The supposed couples danced and drank. Kayla listened to Gloria Garnett's advice and split her time between dancing with Billy to mingling with the crowd. Billy was a fantastic date, easily talking to men who sometimes seemed unsure of themselves, surrounded by powerful women. However, Billy was a hit, conversing about various topics with both the men and women.

The night grew long, but the party didn't want to stop. The effects of the gorgeous surroundings, endless food, and cocktails were taking their toll on the partygoers. Kayla was having a conversation with a small group of alumni. Billy stood beside her, chatting up a gorgeous blond woman who graduated fifteen years ago. Kayla surveyed the dwindling party spotting Meredith and Mike on the dance floor. They danced and laughed to the fast-moving song. She was glad her brother was having a good time but yearned to be out there dancing with him. Throughout the night they stole glances at each other. He always gave her a wink and a smile, easing her desire to just go over and kiss him like she wanted.

Naomi and Chrissy were near them with their dates, dancing as a foursome to the point that Kayla forgot whose date was whose. Continuing to look around the venue, Kayla noticed that the alumni were acting like they were in college near an end of a terrific party. Several couples were making out on the dance floor, with the men openly groping their wife's or date's asses. Others had moved to some of the less-lighted areas around the pool, where they were practically having sex. One woman was French-kissing a guy while his hand was visibly up her dress, moving rapidly. Kayla spotted Francesca on the other side of the pool. Her hand stroked up and down Francesca's date's pant-covered crotch. Frannie looked around before grabbing her date's hand and going behind a small tiki bar. About ten minutes later they re-emerged. Frannie was straightening her dress, pulling the tight material down her legs, while her date was busy zipping up his pants and straightening his jacket.

Kayla wanted to dance a little before calling it a night. She said her goodbyes to the group she was with and grabbed Billy's hand.

"Dance with me for a little while," she said.

"I thought you'd never ask," he joked.

Kayla laughed as she led him to the dance floor. "When did you become such a smooth talker?"

Billy grabbed her around the waist while they still held hands. He gave her a quick spin matching the slightly up-tempo song. "You didn't know I was a renaissance man, did ya."

Kayla laughed. The song changed to a slow one, and she moved closer to Billy, who wrapped his arms around her. They danced like this for a while as the slow songs continued and the night's end drew near. Kayla laid her head against Billy's chest while they slow-danced. Everyone on the dance floor followed suit, making a sea of slow-swaying couples. Kayla noticed that every man was casually groping their dance partner's ass, although some more discreetly than others. She could see Mike and Meredith dancing a few feet away. Meredith whispered something in Mike's ear, which became a brief conversation. Then, like Kayla did with Billy, her friend positioned her head on her brother's chest. Moments later, she watched Mike's hand slide down Meredith's back before resting on her profound butt. He caressed her ass briefly, then left his hand on her butt cheek. Kayla caught his eye, and Mike gave her an innocent shrug, attempting to convey that it was Meredith's idea. While Kayla and Billy continued slowly moving around the dance floor, she understood what her best friend was doing. Literally every couple was groping each other, except her and Billy.

"Billy," she looked up her date.

"Yeah." He gazed into her lovely green eyes.

"Grab my ass."

"What?"

"Grab my ass. Look at all the other couples. If you don't, we're the ones who stand out."

Billy's hand slowly slid down her back. Kayla's skin tingled as he brushed down the open back of her dress. He paused at the slight curve of her back before proceeding to her left butt cheek. Billy gently swirled his hand around before grabbing firmly.

A small moan escaped Kayla's lips. She smiled at him before putting her face back on his chest. "See, not so bad," she said, trying to ease any tension, although the sexual tension inside her escalated quickly. Within minutes her heart was racing, her skin tingled, and her pussy was sopping wet. She prayed her arousal wouldn't heighten even more in case her juices started running down her leg and ruining the lingerie outfit that she couldn't wait to show Mike.

The slow songs did not let up, and the crowd dwindled quietly. Across the room, Mike had his own sexual tension issues. His dick was so rock-hard that he thought it might burst through his pants. The feeling of Meredith's big tits pressed against his chest, along with her perfume and occasional kisses here and there was more than Mike could take. Then he watched his best friend fondle his sister's ass, bringing a new amount of frustration to the situation.

"I'm not sure how much more of this I can take," he whispered to Meredith.

Meredith glanced around to see what her brother was doing to Kayla. "Well, from the feeling of that giant hard cock of yours pressed into my stomach, I would think you're in quite a lot of pain."

Mike chuckled. "You have no idea. We need to go."

Meredith sighed; she was having a great time. However, nothing was left to accomplish, and she could use a hard fucking from her brother. "Okay, let's grab those two and move on to the sexy part of the evening."

The foursome huddled in the elevator with a couple of party guests heading towards their floor. Kayla was sandwiched between Meredith and Mike. She breathed in deeply, trying to settle her sexual urges, but the breath only made it worse. Mike's scent rode up her nostrils setting off her libido. Kayla swallowed hard, looking up at her brother. Mike glanced over, seeing the pure animal lust on her face. He thought if this elevator ride didn't end soon, his sister might just jump him. The other guests exited on a lower floor, leaving the four friends alone.

Meredith leaned in towards Kayla, keeping her voice soft. "Sweetie, I'm sorry if I took things too far with Mike tonight. At first, I was trying to help, but then I just enjoyed it. We had a perfect time tonight. He's quite a guy. You're very lucky."

Kayla looked over at her friend. She found it difficult to speak with the amount of sexual desire for her brother bottled up inside. "Don't worry about it. This was my plan, and I think it worked. Besides, I had a really great evening with Billy as well. He was a big hit with the alumni, especially the older woman."

Meredith glanced at her brother. "Yeah, you should see him at the hardware store. Some women come in to buy useless items, just so they can hit on him."

Meredith and Kayla giggled.

The doors to the elevator finally opened to their floor. They hurried down the hall to their adjoining rooms, continuing the charade. There was no need to slip up now with just a few feet to go. The couples entered their assigned rooms. The connecting door flew open, banging against the wall. Kayla raced past Meredith into her brother's room and flung her arms around Mike. She smashed her lips against his, attempting to devour his mouth.

"Well, we'll leave you two it. Just try and keep the screaming down, Sweetie," Meredith said with a laugh.

Kayla broke the kiss. "Wait." Then, she spun around and went to Billy. "Thanks, Billy. You were amazing tonight, and I don't think this evening would have succeeded without you." Kayla rose up on her toes, giving Billy a soft kiss. "We'll talk more tomorrow. It's just that I need..." Kayla looked over at Mike. "Well, you know."

Meredith entered Billy's embrace. "Yeah, I know. Good night," Billy said as the door slammed shut.

Meredith dropped to her knees, quickly undoing her brother's pants. His penis sprang out as his underwear was whisked down his legs. His sister immediately engulfed his raging hard-on with her mouth.

"Aaaahhh," Billy moaned. "I missed you too, sis."

Kayla wasn't quite as dramatic as her best friend. Her urges weren't going to be satisfied quickly. No, she was ready to make love to Mike all night and into the morning if that's what it took. She turned her back to her brother.

"Can you unzip me?"

Mike grasped her shoulders before slowly pulling the zipper down to the crack of her ass. Kayla spun around, kissing him quickly on the lips.

"I'll be right back. I've got a surprise for you," Kayla taunted before heading into the bathroom and closing the door.

Mike quickly shed his monkey suit and lay on the bed in his boxers. A few minutes later the bathroom door swung open, making Mike look over.

Kayla emerged like an erotic vision from heaven. She wore a white strapless laced demi bra with a matching garter set. The sheer white hose had matching lace at the top of her thighs attached to the garter belt. Her auburn hair cascaded over her shoulders, and Mike quickly picked up the hint that she'd reapplied his favorite perfume.

Kayla walked seductively towards the bed. Her hungry eyes locked onto her brother. Mike lay there, his mouth slightly hung open at the incredible image of his sister.

"What do you think?" Kayla asked, slowly spinning around, pausing long enough for Mike to get a good look at her ass. The white thong-laced panties separated her firm round ass cheeks to perfection.

"You are the most beautiful woman in the world. You're perfect," Mike was finally able to say. His heart was pounding, and his cock was so hard it was no longer confined to his boxers. A few inches protruded above his waistband.

Kayla reached behind her back and seductively removed the lace demi bra. She let it dangle in her hand before dropping it to the floor. Her hands cupped her milky tits, squeezing them together, while her fingers traced around her rose-colored areolas before pinching her redden, hard nipples.

Mike's heart raced. He could barely swallow while he stared at the erotic vision of his sister. Kayla moved to the foot of the bed before slowly crawling up over Mike's legs and body until her face hovered above his. She dipped her head, softly kissing him.

"I'm so proud of your Kayla. You were a huge hit tonight, and everyone loved you. But no one loves you more than me."

Kayla smiled before kissing him again. "I hope you're ready for what's about to happen next? Because I'm going to fuck you for a long, long, long time."

Mike grinned. "Well, Madame President. It is your night, and I serve at the pleasure of the President," he said with a chuckle.

Her eyes filled up with lust and desire. "Don't worry about pleasure. You're going to get more than you can handle." She kissed him again. Her lips went to his neck, kissing and nibbling. Mike's hand went to hold her, but she grabbed them, pinning them above his head. Kayla continued down Mike's body, kissing, licking, and breathing deeply to fill her with his scent. She grabbed his boxers, pulling them down his legs but not entirely off. Mike's throbbing manhood bobbed up and down, eager for attention. Kayla kissed all around his groin and inner thighs but left his aching cock unattended.

"Oh god," Mike moaned. Her teasing was working. Mike didn't think his dick could get any harder, but it was painfully so.

Kayla's mouth went to his well-manscaped balls, slowly swirling her tongue around the bottom of his man orbs, then softly sucking on each one.

"Aaaahhh," Mike groaned. He loved it when she fondled his nuts, but it was incredible when his sister used her mouth.

Her tongue dragged up from his nutsack, gliding up his red-hot shaft until it reached his engorged purplish head. Kayla flicked her tongue all around the highly sensitive area. Mike's raging penis twitched at the attention, begging for more.

Kayla decided to ease back from the teasing to give her brother precisely what he wanted, at least for now. She plunged her mouth down his cock, keeping her hand on his thighs. After bobbing up and down a few times, making Mike's dick glisten with saliva, she grabbed it with one of her hands. Her fingers wrapped around his manhood's incredible girth, stroking him while still using her mouth.

Mike slightly thrust his hips towards her wet mouth. "Oh, Kayla. Oooh, it feels so good."