Kayla and Mike - Taboo Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was set on DVD mode, and a movie immediately began playing. The title "Taboo 2" came up, and old eighties porn music started playing.

"What the hell is this?" Kayla said, confused about what they were watching.

"I think its porn? Dad and his buddies were in here a few hours ago, they must have been watching it, and forgot to take the DVD out," Mike told her.

"What's it about?" Kayla asked.

Mike shrugged, "how do I know? Do I look like the Roger Ebert of porn?"

"Nah, more like a Siskel," Kayla giggled. "Do you want to watch it?"

"Really? You want to watch porn with me?"

Kayla looked at Mike, "why not? How many times are we going to be drunk and watch porn together? I'm game if you are?"

"Okay then, porn it is."

They settled back into the couch, placing their feet on the seat towards each other, almost touching. The scenes of the movie played out while they sipped their drinks. First, the young stud with two MILFs, which was followed by the same guy, and his young girlfriend. Things started to get interesting when the brother made his move on his sister, and they were now fucking.

"Wow, he's having sex with his sister?" Kayla asked, slash stated. She noticed her vagina was getting hot and moist. A tingling sensation ran through her body, making her nipples perk up, pushing into her bikini top.

"That actress kind of looks like you, sis."

"You think?"

"Yeah, a little. Your skin complexion is similar, but your hair is a little redder than hers. You're also in better shape."

"Thanks, big brother, I think?" she laughed.

Mike realized that he now had the image of his sister being nude and having sex. His penis that was already hard increased in strength.

Kayla's imagination went to a different level. Instead of seeing the faces of the actors, she saw herself and Mike doing the scenes. Her heart began beating faster, and her breathing quickened.

The next two scenes were more of the sister and brother having sex, and they were really going at it.

Kayla's hand instinctively went inside her bikini bottoms, her fingers running along her wet slit. She slowly moved her fingers up and down while staring at the scenes on the TV.

Mike, too was fixated by the movie, and he had an immense hard on since the film began. A movement caught his eye, and he looked over at his sister. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Kayla was playing with herself only a few feet away.

"Kayla, what are you doing?"

His sister kept staring at the current scene, fingering herself, "huh?" She finally looked over at Mike, who was staring at what she was doing. She noticed that his swimsuit tented from his massive erection. Eventually, she became aware that she was playing with herself, but she kept doing it. She couldn't help it. This movie unleashed something inside her, something primal. Her arousal and lust were off the charts, and she needed relief.

"I can't help it. I'm so turned on right now that I can't stop," Kayla's hand motion became more pronounced sliding up and down her pussy. Instead of staring at the movie, she stared at Mike's crotch and the expanding tent of his shorts.

"It looks like you could use some relief yourself," nodding at his groin.

Mike looked down at his massive erection, trying to escape the confines of his swimsuit. He placed his hands over it, embarrassed at the display.

"Can I see it?" Kayla asked.

Mike quickly looked up at her, Kayla's fingers still moving inside her bottoms. "What? You want to see my dick?"

Kayla's heart was racing faster than ever. Whatever unleashed inside of her from watching this porn movie, it started to take over. She kept staring at Mike, looking into his eyes, since he was hiding his huge erection. Her fingers continued caressing her vagina, juices flowing out of her, soaking her bikini bottoms.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours," she croaked. Her lust was overwhelming. She had to see Mike's cock. Kayla swung her legs around with her knees bent, pointing them towards her brother, and slowly parted them. Mike could clearly see her fingers moving underneath the bikini bottoms. She grabbed one of the ties on the side of her bikini bottoms and pulled on it, letting the fabric fall away, exposing her vagina to her brother. She was well groomed with just a little bit of red hair above her vagina. Her outer lips were swollen and red. Kayla's two middle fingers slid up and down her glistening pussy, pinching her clit between them.

She stared at Mike, "your turn." Her voice was dry and raspy with anticipation.

Mike gulped his remaining beer, swinging his legs around, similar to Kayla's. He took a deep breath and pulled his trunks down. His penis sprang upwards upon being unleashed from the confines of his shorts.

Kayla gasped, "Oh my, Meredith was right. Your cock is huge!"

"Really, she said that?"

Kayla stared at it, shaking her head up and down. She took her two middle fingers and plunged them inside her pussy. "Oooohh," she moaned while she moved her fingers in and out of her.

Mike grabbed his cock, and began stroking it while he stared at his sister. He had never seen her face look like this before. Her eyes locked onto his, glassy, full of lust. Kayla's tongue ran across her parted lips, while she increased the speed her fingers plunged in and out of her. She used her free hand to pull her breasts out from her top, exposing them, forming perfect cleavage. Kayla grabbed one, then another, pinching her nipples.

"Oh god," she moaned. "Feels so good."

Mike varied the speed of his strokes. The tip of his cock turned deep red, almost purple.

"How big is it?" she asked, her breathing labored. "Ooohh, aaahhh," her fingers continuing to plunge deep.

He was using long strokes, staring at his sister's pussy and tits. "Almost eight inches," he managed to tell her.

"Oh my god, this feels sooo good," Kayla jammed her two fingers deep inside her while rubbing her clit with her thumb.

Mike stroked his cock faster and faster while watching his sister. "I'm going to cum soon."

"Wait, I'm almost there. I want us to cum together," pinching her nipple hard. Her fingers moved in and out of her pussy frantically. They made a sucking sound due to the amount of juices flowing from her.

"Oh Mike, I'm going to cum." A sensation she never experienced before built inside of her, growing and growing. Her thumb smashed down on her clit, and the orgasm shook through her body. "Mike, I'm cuummming. Oh god, I'm cumming so hard." Her legs trembled.

"Aaaahhh, Kayla, I'm cuummming too." A thick rope of semen shot into the air, landing on Kayla's inner thigh. His cock kept shooting rope after rope landing on the couch and his stomach.

Kayla slowed her fingers, "I've never had an orgasm like that, ever."

"Me either," Mike said, trying to catch his breath.

They both lay on the couch, panting and gasping for air as their orgasms subsided. Mike saw he made a complete mess.

"I'll go get a washcloth."

When he got up, Kayla looked down at the glob of cum that landed on her thigh. She dipped her index finger in it and brought it to her mouth.

"Mmmm," she sucked on her finger. Using the two fingers she had inside her, she gathered the rest of it and again sucked her fingers into her mouth. She closed her eyes, threw her head back, and savored the taste of her brother's cum mixed with her juices.

"Oh my god, this tastes so good," she moaned.

"Are you okay?"

Kayla opened her eyes. Her brother was standing over her, his now semi-erect penis dangling between his legs. He held out the cloth. She grabbed it and pretended to clean up the mess on her thigh. However, there was nothing left to clean up.

"Thank you," handing the cloth back to Mike.

Mike cleaned the couch, then sat down on the edge of the cushion. "That was something," he said.

"You have no idea," her eyes locked on his. Kayla's body was still tingling, and her pussy was warming up again. She leaned forward, kissing him briefly on the lips. Looking into his eyes, she felt drawn to him and kissed him again. This time the kiss lasted a little longer. She was going in one more time, ready for anything, when he stopped her.

"Hold on, sis. This is getting out of hand," he grabbed her shoulders, halting her advance.

"Didn't you like what we just did?" she asked a degree of hurt in her voice.

"Of course, I did. It was beautiful and so erotic. But you're my sister. We shouldn't be doing this, it's wrong." He looked away.

Kayla grabbed his chin, making him look at her. "If it's so wrong, then why did it feel so good?"

"Look, we're both drunk. It's late, and I think we should just go to bed before we take things too far. It would bother me forever if I hurt you or fucked up our relationship because we couldn't control our impulsive urges." He grasped her hands, holding them tight.

"Okay, Mike," she stood up, her pussy inches from his face. He could smell her. He breathed in deeply, capturing as much of her scent as he could.

"Can I have a hug before we go to bed?" She held out her arms.

Mike stood up, "sure." He put his arms around her, trying to keep his penis from touching her. However, Kayla pulled him in close. His cock connected with her stomach, and her hot breasts burned into his chest.

"Mmmm," she purred. "You feel nice."

Mike released from the embrace, "good night." He kissed her on the forehead.

"Good night, big brother," she turned, walking towards her room. Mike watched her naked ass bounce back and forth, walking away from him. When Kayla reached her door, she stopped, looked over her shoulder, giving him a side view of her perfect tits. His cock twitched for an instant. She smiled at him and entered her room, shutting the door.

Kayla stood on the other side of the closed door. Her breathing was heavy again, and her pussy was on fire, thinking about her brother.

"Whatever the hell is happening to me, I think I like it," she thought.

To be continued....


12