Kayla and the Pool Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been curious all evening and was happy to have a natural opening.

"Well, Logan is 6'4" and I'm slightly over 6'2" in bare feet," Kayla answered, then added with a quick wink, "But I like to wear heels, so I'm usually taller than him when we go out."

"How do you feel about that, Logan?" Tammy asked, with a knowing glance toward me.

I grimaced as I heard the question. I had always made it a point to tell Tammy not to wear heels that made her taller than me when we were together.

"Whatevs," Logan shrugged, then laughed, "Besides she wouldn't listen to me anyway if I tried to tell her what to wear."

I felt Tammy jab me gently with her elbow. I hadn't realized until now what a sore spot that was.

"Some tall girls do everything they can to deemphasize their height," Kayla spoke with a roll of her eyes, then she added with a hint of mischief, "I'll admit I actually enjoy the extra attention. I especially get a kick out of sitting at a table with a shorter guy who hasn't seen me standing yet, then catching the look on his face when we get up. It makes me feel, I don't know, kind of powerful?"

"Perhaps the word you're looking for is intimidating," I chimed in with a touch of mischief of my own. "There's far more to power than just size."

"Oh?" Kayla exclaimed skeptically. She leaned forward to rest her chin on her hand, then gathered me in an intense, interested gaze. "Enlighten me."

I couldn't discern whether she was genuinely curious or challenging me, but my answer would have been the same regardless.

"Power is a state of mind much more than a physical attribute," I explained haughtily. Then I leaned in and looked directly in her eyes, matching her intensity. "In the dog-eat-dog world of Wall Street, I learned to study the dynamics of situations and personalities, to look for weak points, then exploit them to take the upper hand. It's why I never lose a negotiation, and how I ended up in charge of the most sought-after tech M&A team in the world."

"Well, you lost the negotiation with my dad," Kayla interjected with a wink of her eye, as if she were intentionally trying to agitate me again.

"I never said I don't lose pitches," I corrected, keeping my cool. "But if we had won his business, I can guarantee I would have negotiated a better deal for him. I'm the best of the best at what I do -- and to caveat what I just said, I don't lose many pitches either."

"I can see you don't like to lose," Kayla stated with a sassy smile.

"Who does?" I retorted, then added with a wink of my own. "I guess it's a good thing I'm not at all accustomed to it."

"So having given up your career, how do you spend your days now, Kayla?" Tammy stepped in, steering the conversation back on track in her lawyerly way.

I broke Kayla's stare and took the opportunity to stand up and walk to the wet bar to prepare the next wine. Damn she's a live one, I thought to myself. I recalled how I felt as our eyes pierced into each other. Most people shrunk at my intense stare and aggressive demeanor, yet Kayla met it head on. Not only was she gorgeous, but she also had me intrigued intellectually. I thrived on competition, and she had shown herself to be a worthy adversary.

I took a quick whiff of the red I had decanted before our guests' arrival, noting how nicely it had mellowed. Then I divided the entire contents equally into four glasses.

"Well, a little bit of this and that, really," Kayla started hesitantly. "Some days I focus on my crypto portfolio, others I help with the pool business."

I walked back to the table and began handing out full red wine glasses and collecting the empties.

"But mostly I just focus on my body," she added, catching my eye just as I handed her a glass.

My spine tingled at her statement. I wasn't even sure what she meant, but the blunt way she said it was electrifying. I noticed that she now sat up straight demonstrating impeccable posture, with her shoulders square and back perfectly perpendicular to the floor. I let my eyes wander over the stark lines of her athletic frame.

"What Kayla means is she works out like crazy," Logan interrupted, sensing the oddness of his wife's statement.

"If by crazy you mean with deliberate planning and relentless drive, then you would be correct," Kayla glared down her nose at Logan, causing him to shrink back slightly.

I interrupted to introduce the next wine, speaking in a snobbish voice that concealed my giddy anticipation at the prospect of impressing Kayla.

"This next wine has been in our cellar since I acquired it on a wine buying tour in Bourgogne years ago. It's a Chambertin Grand Cru 2005 from Domaine Armand Rousseau. This is quite a special one as 2005 was an excellent vintage for the Côtes de Nuits. We got an extraordinary deal on it -- I won't even tell you what it's worth now."

"Oh, goody!" Kayla clapped her hands and bounced up and down in an adorable way. "Seriously, thank you for sharing something so amazing with the hired help."

Logan grimaced and nudged Kayla with his elbow.

"Nonsense!" I said with exaggerated shock, then I stared directly at Kayla with my steeliest dominant glare. "You know I'm onto your little game..."

She squinted her eyes and leaned toward me, her chin jutting out defiantly.

"And what game would that be?" she said in a provocative voice.

"You know full well you belong here at our level," I answered pointedly. "Your dad probably owns a wine estate by now."

Her mouth widened into a full smile, and she leaned back in her seat as if to concede my point. She sat for several seconds scrutinizing my face, almost like she was sizing me up, deciding how best to return my volley.

"Two, in fact," she finally responded with a satisfied huff, then she straightened her posture and spoke with ice cold ostentation. "But I don't define my status by my father's money, or by anyone's arbitrary measures for that matter. Instead, I stand tall and proud on my own two feet and let my elevated stature speak for itself. Naturally, that puts me at a whole different level."

Her arrogant answer caught me off guard. I couldn't tell if she was talking about social standing or physical attributes. And was she suggesting she was above our level? I scrambled to devise a witty retort, but I couldn't respond before Tammy tactfully intervened to lower the temperature:

"There's no better way to enjoy a superb bottle of wine than with lovely people who appreciate it."

"Well one person, at least," Kayla snarked, sticking her tongue out at Logan who playfully palmed her face in retort.

"Shall we drink?" I asked, still eager to see Kayla's reaction to the wine.

The group followed my lead in swirling and sniffing the bouquet.

"Oh. My. God." Kayla visibly swooned with a long blink of her eyes. "There is so much going on here, I don't even know where to start! Strawberry, currant, raspberry, dark cherry...tobacco, cinnamon, black pepper, vanilla..."

I felt a tingle in my neck as I watched a depth of emotion play out on her radiant face. I loved the youthful passion in her voice and the subtle reactions of her lithe body. I had debated whether to crack a good bottle tonight or go with something more pedestrian for our younger guests. In my head, I congratulated myself on my exemplary instincts.

We all took sips and swished. After a moment, Kayla spoke:

"I taste all of them, and it's so smooth and velvety, the tannins are so balanced, and the finish is sooo long," she gushed, briefly closing her eyes in rapture. Then she stared right at me, "God, this wine is just so fucking sexy."

Logan choked on his drink and leaned forward to cover his mouth. I visibly maintained my composure, yet my dick perked up at her delightful irreverence.

"You're right, Kayla," I said, meeting her gaze and flashing my cockiest smile. "It is fucking sexy. Something so rare and wonderful isn't just tasted, it's meant to be experienced. Savored. Remembered. The trick is to not be disappointed when it's eventually drained."

"I thought that was the best part," Kayla stated boldly, with a bite of her lower lip.

Shit, I thought to myself, were we just flirting? I actually hadn't meant to take the innuendo as far. But apparently I had, and her response was fucking sexy.

"What do you think of the wine, Logan?" Tammy injected, ever the cooler.

"Well, I'll admit it's actually really good," he said timidly. "I've never tasted anything like it. I also just had a piece of cheese right before and somehow the wine made it taste even better."

"Bravo, Logan, that's exactly what it means to appreciate wine," Tammy cheered, then added as explanation, "A good wine makes everything else taste better."

"There's hope for him yet!" laughed Kayla, draping a hand over her husband's shoulder.

I couldn't tell if her gesture was possessive or condescending, or possibly both.

"You know I work out quite a bit myself," Tammy said, picking back up the earlier conversation. "It's why we built a fully-equipped fitness studio as part of the pool project. What's your routine, Kayla?"

"Well, a little bit of everything, I guess," Kayla began. "When I played college hoops, I thought I was in good shape, but in reality I was practically a slug back then. I understand my body so much better now. I make specific plans for each muscle group that I execute religiously, sometimes with weights, other times with bands or floor exercises. I try to strike the right balance between raw strength and agility. I run, bike, swim, and row. I take lots of classes. Right now, I'm into Brazilian jiu-jitsu and Pilates. I've also been working with a trainer on powerlifting. And I'm careful about what I eat, although I do make exceptions now and then."

As she finished speaking, she popped a piece of P'tit Basque into her mouth and took a sip of wine. She closed her eyes, tipped her head back slightly, and breathed deeply through her nose. There was something intensely sexual about it, like she would look the same way mid-orgasm. I felt a flutter in my lower abdomen.

"Well then," Tammy said with a coy laugh. "Glad I asked you to go first. Now I needn't embarrass myself describing my simple little workouts."

"Don't be silly! I get that I'm a little, er, crazy," Kayla said as she reopened her eyes and flashed a glance at Logan. "You know with all I've learned I've been thinking I should try my hand at being a trainer."

"Now that sounds like hired help," Logan scoffed.

Kayla's eyes flashed daggers at him and he seemed to cower.

"I know trainers in Manhattan that make more money than a lot of lawyers," Tammy chided Logan. "I would gladly be your first client, Kayla -- if, that is, you decide to make a go of it."

"Wow, that's so kind of you," Kayla gushed with an adorable wrinkle of her button nose.

I noticed the stark contrast between her gracious approach to Tammy and the intense sparring and sexual intimations of our exchanges moments before. She was a perfect chameleon, adjusting to each situation with intuitive ease, with a sense of direction and purpose. Toward what exactly, I still couldn't tell.

"Not to mention, I keep pestering this guy that he needs to do more," Tammy continued, poking her shoulder into my arm, "Especially with all the ribeyes he eats taking clients out to dinner. Maybe with your help I could convince him to use this lovely gym he helped pay for."

"All right now," I inserted myself with some annoyance. "Point taken, but I won't be pressured into anything."

Kayla shrugged, as if to say she didn't care. But I noticed an amused smile on her lips, as if to say 'your loss'. Maybe I had spoken too soon, I thought, as I briefly imagined how she would look in tight workout clothes.

"If I could add, what Kayla has accomplished over the past couple years is actually pretty remarkable," Logan added dotingly, as if trying to make up for his hired help comment. "I stay in decent shape with my work and all. But there are some days I wonder if she may actually be stronger than me."

"Ha!" I smirked, assuming he must be joking.

I noticed Kayla's brow furrow, and Logan's face remained sober.

"I'm actually serious," Logan reinforced, "she's way more fit than I am."

"Aww, honey, that may be the nicest thing you've ever said to me," Kayla purred as she turned and ran her hand through his hair.

"Honestly, though, her muscle tone is out of this world," Logan continued seemingly with awe, then he put a hand on her thigh and squeezed, "I mean when we're, like, y'know...she's so damn strong I feel like she could practically break me in half!"

Tammy and I laughed awkwardly.

"Um, TMI Logan," Kayla scolded, although I thought I detected a flash of satisfaction, "You're not really used to drinking this much wine, it's a lot stronger than beer you know."

"Babe, I'm not drunk," Logan rolled his eyes. "I mean it. You guys should totally feel her bicep and compare it to mine. Mine's bigger but hers is way harder, like a freakin' ball of steel cables."

"I'm sure our hosts don't want to --," Kayla began, but Tammy interrupted.

"No, it's okay, you've piqued my curiosity. Besides, if Kayla's going to teach me her methods, I'd like to know what I might be shooting for."

I honestly couldn't believe Tammy was egging them on. Usually, she was more prudish in social settings. Maybe the wine was getting to her? In any case, the opportunity to feel a part of Kayla's body after checking her out all evening had me thrilled inside. A moment ago, it would have seemed inappropriate for me to accept the offer, now I was just following along thanks to my wife.

"Okay fine," Kayla acquiesced to Logan's suggestion. "Let's set down our wine glasses and stand up so we don't spill any of that liquid gold."

All of us followed suit and stepped to the side of the table.

"Okay, feel mine first to get a baseline," Logan instructed.

He brought his right arm up and flexed, bulging the short sleeve of his white polo shirt. He pulled the cuff back to reveal a grapefruit-sized mass. Tammy stepped forward first and wrapped her hand over his bicep, squeezing and kneading.

"Impressive, Logan," she said flirtatiously.

Is that why she accepted the challenge, I thought to myself jealously? To cop a feel of the big stud? Then I remembered I had a similar motivation, and jealousy morphed into guilt.

"Go ahead, dear," Tammy encouraged.

I stepped forward and gripped his bulge, noting its overall firmness with a slight bit of give. I pulled back quickly, not wanting to linger. An unfamiliar sensation of inferiority hit me, something I hadn't felt since I was younger.

I was always accustomed to being the most powerful person in a room, in total control of the situation. I intentionally avoided settings where I wouldn't be (hence my aversion to working out in public spaces). Now here I was in my own home, participating in an activity that clearly presumed my own disadvantages. I felt self-conscious and fretted over the possibility that I would also be asked to compare and expose my subordinate fitness.

"Not bad for pizza and burgers," I joked, trying to conceal my discomfort.

"Now Kayla," Logan directed.

Kayla pulled her lips in as if getting ready for intense exertion, or perhaps to conceal a smile. Then she lifted her arm and pulled back her sleeve. He arm was clearly thinner than Logan's, but it looked taut and wiry. Then she lifted her forearm in a right angle and flexed, issuing a small grunt. A bulge nearly as large as Logan's suddenly appeared.

I was honestly shocked. A wave of shame rolled over me, stronger than what I felt as I touched Logan. The idea that a woman could be so much more muscular than me really did a number on my ego.

And my libido. I could feel my pleasure zones heating up and I took a deep breath willing my cock to stay down. I wore chinos that I feared would tent easily.

Tammy stepped forward, looking tiny compared to Kayla's statuesque height and broad frame. Her head barely reached as high as Kayla's upraised arm -- not to mention it wasn't much bigger than the knotted orb on display. Blood rushed to my cock.

Tammy raised a hand and gently probed at Kayla's bicep.

"Whoa," she said in surprise. "You're not kidding, Logan."

"Give it a hard squeeze with both hands," Kayla prodded. "You won't hurt me."

Tammy raised her other hand and tried to wrap her fingers fully around Kayla's upper arm, but it was too big for her demure hands. Instead, she gripped at the top and bottom and tried to compress it vertically. Her cheeks grew red with exertion and Kayla's face lit up with a knowing smile.

"It's absolutely rock solid," Tammy gasped as she dropped her arms to her sides. "That's really amazing, Kayla."

"It's the product of a lot of hard work," Kayla responded. "But thank you, Tammy, I appreciate the affirmation. You know, maybe I would try my hand at training you. How often are you here versus your other homes?"

"Well since the pandemic we've actually been out here a lot," Tammy explained, "both of us do a lot more work from home than we used to. I'm sure we can find time."

The women briefly exchanged phone numbers.

"Now it's Dave's turn," Logan chimed in.

I could feel my cheeks flush.

"I think I can take Tammy's word for it," I demurred.

Despite wanting desperately to feel it, I couldn't countenance being emasculated like that. I also worried about my growing erection and feared it would become obvious.

"Oh come on, she loves showing off," Logan encouraged, then added with a laugh. "You've been able to wow us with your new pool house and fancy wine, at least give the poor locals a chance to brag a bit."

He had a point. I had seen the activity as more of a playful conversation piece. But Kayla had made it clear this was her passion. She seemed genuinely eager to demonstrate the product of her efforts.

"I guess if you put it that way," I relented, and stepped forward.

As I neared Kayla, I noticed the scent I had taken for perfume earlier, and that it seemed to emanate from under her upraised arm. The aroma was stronger -- pungent yet deeply feminine. I realized it must be her natural body odor. I reflexively breathed more in, surprised by the exhilaration it seemed to invoke in me.

I glanced up toward her pretty face and saw a warm smile, complete with cute dimples, nose crinkle and partly squinted eyes. How could someone so goddamn adorable also be so fucking strong and sexy? My heart skipped a beat, and my cock began to betray me.

I turned slightly away and placed a hand casually in front of my crotch to conceal my growing bulge. Then I looked at her bulge in front of me, about even with my forehead. Shamefully, my cock grew even harder.

I raised a hand and took hold from the top, giving it a hard squeeze. It honestly felt like I was gripping a bocce ball. It was like a perfectly rounded stone. A sudden rush shot through my body, and I audibly sucked in a breath.

"See what I mean?" Logan said excitedly. "Now feel mine in your other hand and tell us who wins."

Unexpectedly, he stepped forward and took hold of my hand, lifting it from my groin to his bicep. I felt immediately exposed, and avoided looking down, not wanting to call attention to the giant tent I was sporting.

Unable to see a way out without seeming a prig, I proceeded to squeeze and probe both of their flexed muscles. His was like a big well-done filet mignon, firm but with a degree of tenderness. Hers was slightly smaller, but it felt like a freakin' ball of steel cables, just as Logan had described. There wasn't a millimeter of give.

"Geez, well, Kayla's the obvious winner," I said with an unintentional sigh.

I quickly pulled my hand away from Logan's arm, as I had done last time.