Kayla and the Pool Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She traced around in small circles, causing her nipple to tighten and grow.

"...savored..."

Her fingers pulled away, leaving behind a trail of Cabernet.

"...remembered..."

I couldn't help letting out a whimper. Lust wasn't even a strong enough word to describe what I felt. Yet a small shred of rectitude held me back.

"W-what about Tammy and Logan?" I stammered, making a last feeble effort to resist.

Despite having had many opportunities, I had never actually cheated on my wife of 28 years. But I had never wanted to more than that moment.

"What about them?" Kayla purred in a cavalier way. She twisted her body slightly, pushing her nipple so close to my mouth I could smell the wine. Then she added more loudly with unbridled confidence, "I'm absolutely certain we have nothing to worry about. Trust me."

I had no idea what she meant, but the powerful conviction of her assurance snapped my lone thread of restraint.

I opened my lips and took her wine-slathered tit in my mouth, licking and sucking away the alcoholic goodness. I couldn't remember a wine ever tasting so good, nor a breast feeling so fresh and pliant. I wondered if I was dreaming.

Consumed by euphoria, my head became light, and my knees felt weak. My body started to sway. I wrapped my arms around her waist to steady myself, feeling the tautness of her sides and the definition of her lower back. It felt good to lean on her for support.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw us in the mirror. I looked so small and pathetic with her boob in my mouth, just at my height, hugging her needfully. She was sipping her wine above me, looking across the room with a detached gaze and a hint of a smile -- as if short subservient men stood beneath her sucking on her tits all the time, and she tolerated it for the faint amusement it provided her.

As I mashed my face into her supple flesh, one of her hands reached back and guided my hand down to her ass, giving me permission to explore. I moved my other hand down to join it and began probing and squeezing her buttocks. If anything, they were harder than her bicep. The sharp contrast between her succulent tit and solid muscular ass made me shiver with excitement. My hips shoved forward, jabbing my stiff cock into her unyielding thigh, causing it to bend and slide along its side. The new friction sent another jolt through me, and I thrust again, spreading my knees around her upper calf. Humping her leg.

"You know I'm super careful when I design my workouts to not let my tits get overtaken by muscles, like you see on a lot of those hardcore fitness chicks," she explained aloofly as I frenziedly gobbled her breast and mated with her leg.

In my periphery, I saw her fingers dip again into the glass, then she trailed it over her other breast, this time in greater volume so the drips ran down her perky underside.

"Not that I'm judging them," she continued distantly, "It's just that I couldn't bear to rob my lovers of such a rare vintage, so wonderfully balanced and structured...at the peak of age and ripeness."

I looked up with wide eyes, still twisting and suckling at her nipple. My cock fucked at her leg even harder, incited by the lurid description of her succulent breasts as a rare wine. Yet a part of my brain still processed the plural of 'lovers' and I couldn't hide my surprise.

"What?" she said innocently, then continued with wanton arrogance, "It's not like Logan doesn't know. I tell him everything. He gets off on it."

As she said her last words, she grabbed my hair and swiftly pulled my mouth to her other breast. I stumbled to the side grasping tightly around her waist for support as I regained my footing.

I pressed my cock into her other thigh as I lapped the wine up from the bottom of her tit, conscious to not let any travel down to her stomach and threaten her white capris. Then I attached myself to her fresh nipple.

I tried to make sense of what she had said, to ponder its implications, but my mind was too occupied. I wanted her body so badly; I didn't care about anything else.

Feeling stable on my feet again, I removed one hand from her ass and lifted it to the breast I had just devoured. I traced its unique contours, marveling at its upward tilt and pillowy peak. I probed and squeezed at the firmness of her youth; her wonderful balance, structure...ripeness.

"Does it make you sad or jealous that you're not exceptional?" she asked in a taunting voice. "Or perhaps you should just feel lucky that a woman like me would bother to notice a weak little man like you...that I might even stoop to make you one of my lovers..."

Her hand suddenly enveloped my package, causing my entire body to convulse. If I wasn't still holding onto her with one arm, my knees would have buckled. I pressed urgently into her hand and sucked harder at her boob as she squeezed and rolled her fingers around the outline of my shaft.

"You know, even if I forgave your slights, I still have another reason to be offended," she shifted gears, pulling her hand away from my crotch.

I looked up as I shoved forward into her thigh again, pressing around, anxiously trying to replicate the sensation of her missing hand to no avail.

"You didn't even bother to decant my wine to let it breathe and mellow," she accused. "Clearly you thought it so beneath you."

A pit formed in my stomach as I recognized my arrogant presumption. Yet I continued to feast on her breast. I felt her hand slide through my hair sensually...possessively.

"The whole time tonight you've been trying to show me what a big man you are, talking about power as if you invented the concept," Kayla continued airily. "Trying in vain to lord it over me, to show me I'm beneath you. When we both know the truth..."

Her voice trailed off and I paused what I was doing to stare intently at her face. She raised her chin and looked down her nose with disdain.

"You're. Beneath. Me."

A wave of shame shot through my body. I thought of the many times and ways she had teased and toyed with me, controlling the tenor, baiting me into error and misstep. She had shown me her superiority repeatedly: her size, her strength, her wit, her sexuality...she was overwhelming my senses, subverting me to her dominance, proving my inferiority. I had never met someone so naturally powerful.

Her assertion sunk in, piercing me to the core, challenging everything I believed about myself. I wanted to resent her for it, to fight back somehow. Yet, shamefully, I believed what she said was true. And bafflingly, it felt liberating.

Instinctively, I began to suck again at her nipple, sensing a change within myself. A new type of arousal that enhanced my pleasure, sending a rush of endorphins from my core to my fingertips:

Blissful submission.

I sucked and humped and watched in ardor as Kayla took a big swig of wine. She swished it around in her mouth, aerating it through her teeth like a seasoned taster. Then, without warning, her hand grabbed my hair and pulled my head back from her breast, tipping it up toward her. I opened my mouth in surprise just as she leaned forward and dribbled the wine from her mouth into mine.

My initial instinct was to pull away, surprised by the lewd act. But her strong hand gripped my hair too tightly. And I realized if I did, wine would splash all over me. So I dutifully caught it while staring into her dazzling eyes.

As the last of the wine dripped out, she briefly closed her mouth and puckered her lips, moving her tongue around inside. Then a viscous strand of saliva oozed from her lips and fell toward mine. I considered closing my mouth, but I was too spellbound. To my ultimate humiliation, I willingly let her spit in my mouth.

Her drool now pooled inside, and I closed my lips and shut my eyes, swishing and analyzing the flavors. I noted its smooth mouthfeel, enhanced by the texture of her saliva. Then I let it flow across my tongue, savoring its balanced palate, detecting a pleasant secondary note that I assumed must be of Kayla. Taken all together, it was excellent. Finally, I swallowed and opened my eyes.

"See? Isn't it even better after breathing a bit?" she quipped.

Not waiting for an answer, her hand suddenly moved to my belt, roughly pulling it aside to unfasten it. I gasped in anticipation. Then her fingers deftly unbuttoned and unzipped me in what seemed like one practiced motion, exposing my erection.

Her hand took hold of my throbbing cock and made three quick strokes. I almost came right then. It was a miracle I didn't, she had me so on edge.

Her fingers moved to the side of my waistband and pushed my pants and underwear down a few inches, then she reached around to the opposite side and repeated the motion.

Holding my eyes in her gaze, Kayla stepped back slightly and placed her hand on my shoulder. Then her right knee raised, catching and tipping up my cock. She rubbed up its sensitive bottom with the soft cotton of her capris. I twitched as my tip caught on the cuff of her pants, then shuddered as it freed and glided across the smoothness of her bare shin.

Then, with decisive force, she stepped down, shoving my pants to the floor with a loud clack of her heel on the hardwood. Her foot remained planted on them, trapping my legs in place.

She stood looking at me hungrily, as if I were prey at her feet, debating whether to swallow me whole or savor me slowly. All playful cuteness was gone. Emma Stone had left the building. She was all Sharon now.

Maintaining eye contact, she resolutely tipped back her wine glass and took the last sip. Then, in an act of brazen audacity, she flung it to the side, practically daring me to look away. I flinched as it struck the mirror and shattered. It sounded like a million little icicles falling as the shards jingled across the wood floor. My obsessive-compulsive side flew into distress, consuming me with an urge to correct the disorder. Yet I couldn't wrest my eyes away from her.

To my shock, Kayla's hands suddenly grabbed under my armpits and lifted me straight up, pulling my feet right out of my pants, like I remember doing with my sons when they were little. I felt like a rag doll in her grip.

No sooner had my soles touched the floor, than she grabbed my shirt and yanked it up, pulling my arms over my head with it, ripping it off and flinging it aside.

Then with explosive force she bent down, grabbed my bare ass with both hands and pulled me up her body, guiding my thighs over her wide hips to straddle her in the air. I grasped at her bare shoulders to avoid falling back. It felt euphoric to be under her power again, surrendering control. And this time with no pretense masking her lascivious intent.

Her large hand suddenly enveloped the back of my head, then she bent forward at the waist and dipped me down as she took me into a deep kiss. I felt like I was floating. I closed my eyes as her tongue shoved in, then I twitched in surprise as wine flowed from her mouth into mine. She sucked and swished, pulling the liquid back and forth, suspending it between us. The taste seemed to have improved even more as my nose inhaled Kayla's sweet breath along with it. I pressed into her, wildly thirsty, desperately jockeying with her tongue to capture every drop I could.

My body suddenly spasmed as her hand took hold of my cock between us and stroked. She bit my lip, keeping me attached to her face even as my neck writhed. I opened my eyes and saw her peering directly into mine. I sensed a new energy, a sort of giddiness. Of triumph. Of knowing she had won our negotiation. Of feeling me submit helplessly to her wondrous body -- and her superior power.

All inhibitions gone, I practically bucked into her hand with each stroke, squeezing my legs around her firm waist, riding her in the air, bathing in her dominance.

With one last swirl of her tongue, her lips separated from mine, and she let go of my cock. Then she straightened her torso and leaned me back away from her, supported by her strong arms. I had a brief falling sensation and I instinctively wrapped my hands around the back of her neck.

I hung helplessly from her, watching the intense glare of a woman who knew exactly what she wanted and how easily she could take it. I could sense her arousal was only just beginning to rise; a smoldering sexual fire preparing to blaze.

Almost in slow motion, her hands tugged at my ass, pressing it into her crotch. Her hips gyrated as she held our groins together, grinding me in the air, causing my heart to flutter and my head to buzz. I imagined her taking my cock into her, sliding and twisting it around, leading me in the ultimate sensual dance.

I pulled my torso up against her chest, clinging to her, wanting to feel every slither of her snaking body; pushing my cock against her rigid abs, trying to find friction. I could feel her bulbous breasts mashing around my sides. Her skin was dry and cool, seemingly unfazed by the intensity of the moment, while mine had broken out in a cold sweat.

"Do you realize I could totally fuck you like this?" she whispered in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

A finger suddenly trailed across my exposed asshole, causing my whole body to jolt. And I realized it wasn't the kind of fucking I had envisioned.

"You know how much I would love to take your tight little banker ass with my fat cock?" she breathed as she continued probing at my rectum. "Too bad I didn't bring my strap-on tonight."

My sphincter contracted and my cock strained in its skin at her terrifying, yet tantalizing words. Her finger pulled away and her knees bent, then her hips suddenly bucked up into my ass, slamming me repeatedly, simulating an ass-fucking. I wrapped my arms harder around her, squeezing my head into her shoulder as my sweaty body slid up and down hers with each thrust. I felt so vulnerable. Every last ounce of resistance felt like it was draining from my body.

Her thrusts slowed to small pokes, and she lifted one hand off my ass. Her arm slid up, breaking my grasp around her neck, forcing one hand to let go. Then she wrapped her forearm around my neck and squeezed my face into her upper chest in a headlock. Bit by bit, she pulled me to one side.

I suddenly detected the aroma I had pined for all night. She guided my head even further over, until my nose was directly in the cleft of her armpit. And I was literally swamped in her feminine essence.

It was earthy and tangy, fragrant and spicy, hot and electrifying...it's scintillating effect on me was practically indescribable. I felt feeble and vigorous at the same time, as if weakness had become an asset, a gateway to untold opportunity.

My body started shaking spontaneously, consumed with the poignancy of Kayla's powerful scent. I wallowed in the strength of her body holding me and in the richness of the vapors that filled my lungs. With striking clarity, I envisioned my face buried in her steaming cunt, bathed in the same scent, worshipping at the altar of her divine womanhood.

Without realizing it, I lifted my ass off her hips, then pushed back down into her. Again, with more force, thrusting against her the way she had bucked against me. Aching for her powerful body to fuck me in the air...imagining her breaking me in half.

On my next thrust, she met me halfway, pounding her groin into my buttocks. And she resumed her fucking, bouncing my body violently up and down with my face buried degradingly under her arm. Yet all I felt was a deep sense of elation, of flying, as if the shackles of conformity were falling off my body, replaced by the wings of fetish and submission.

"God, I love breaking arrogant men like you," Kayla grunted wistfully as she continued to bounce me on her pelvis. "I even thought you might be more of a challenge. But I can feel it now. You already want to be my little bitch."

She suddenly stopped and put her hand between us, pushing my body back so my head lifted from her armpit. She spat in her palm and took hold of my shaft, slowly stroking me in her slick hand while looking in my eyes.

"Say it."

I looked back at her and felt a tear form at the corner of my eye. I squeezed my eyelids shut, trying to hold it back, but instead I felt it roll down my cheek.

I reopened my eyes and saw her recognition of my inner conflict. Her thumb and forefinger squeezed and spiraled around my glans, causing my nerves to rattle and my body to squirm. Her head tipped back expectantly, and she licked her lips.

With each tiny skillful stroke, I felt the last of my hubris giving over to subservience. A final drop of dignity dripped from my eye and down my face. I parted my lips and my mouth had gone dry. Yet I forced myself to speak.

"I w-want to be your little b-bitch, Kayla," my voice rasped.

I shuddered upon hearing the shameful words cross my lips. Her mouth curled into a triumphant smile.

"You want my big strong body to take you so bad, don't you? To put you in your place. To show you what you could never admit, but what you've always known you needed..."

I sniffled and fresh tears fell from my eyes, unrestrained, unabashed, freely baring my soul to the one person who ever understood.

"Yes, Kayla. Please...I need it...I need you..."

She suddenly pulled me forward and ardently pressed into my lips. I melted into her and kissed her like I had never kissed another woman. With intense passion, insatiable hunger...desperate need. Her eagerness matched mine, as her lips greedily sucked and her fingers ravenously explored my genitals. I could sense her heightened arousal at my confession, her joy of successful conquest.

I grew warm inside knowing the pleasure I gave her, or rather, she took from my capitulation. I felt tenderness in her kiss and care in her touch as she rewarded me for my submission, cherishing me as her new prized possession. Her lover.

As we kissed, her hand slid off my dick and I felt my body rising. She lifted me higher in the air with her hands on my ass...up, up until my head was above hers, then higher still, until our kiss finally broke. Her arms held me steady from behind while my thighs rested on her firm tits. I looked down into her eager eyes, in total awe of her, on top of her yet so far beneath her.

"You'll never meet another woman like me," she declared as if reading my mind. "There are so many things I can do to you, so many forbidden erotic places I can take you. I'm boundlessly kinky. You can't even begin to imagine..."

My breaths became short and uneven as I soaked in her powerful words, hearing their pompous improbability, yet knowing with certainty they were true. And wanting it all. Anything she could do to me. Any place she could take me. Every ounce of my ambition suddenly pivoted and trained on her, urgently aspiring to everything she offered, desperately needing her to show me all that was forbidden, kinky...unimaginable.

"So...Mister 'I never lose a negotiation'," Kayla intoned mockingly, "Are you ready to lose like you've never fucking lost before?"

I opened my mouth to speak but I couldn't even form words, I was so excited. Instead, I nodded my head emphatically.

"When I'm done with you tonight, you won't even know the difference between winning and losing," she declared arrogantly. "You'll realize that to give in to me is to win. That falling before me is the only way you'll ever ascend to nirvana."

With sudden strength, she gripped me tightly to her body with one arm, while her other limb slipped around and between my legs, under my thigh. She grasped my ass with that hand, then pulled her other arm around and under my other thigh spreading my legs until I perched on her forearms.

Then with rapid bursts of force, each arm alternately hoisted, sliding me up her limbs, higher in the air until I was sitting on her upraised biceps with my legs hanging over her shoulders.