Kayla and the Pool Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit! Holy shit!" I squealed, looking down in terror from almost ten feet above the floor.

I instinctively groped at the top of her head, pulling at her hair, trying to find something to cling onto. Yet I quickly realized it was unnecessary. Her arms were like iron girders. Her wrists bent up behind me like a stiff chair back. I may as well have been resting on a park bench. Or sitting devotedly at a church pew.

I gingerly let go of her scalp and looked down to see my cock pointed directly at her face, bobbing up and down as she stared at it intently.

"So that's the lucky little Vacheron I've been fondling," Kayla jeered, flashing a sly smile. With a loud puh, she spit a big wad of saliva on it then looked up at my face. "Do you think this pathetic little pud satisfies Tammy?"

She giggled tauntingly as I flinched at the mention of my wife, and the shame of her words. Her right hand let go of my back and reached around my side, taking hold of my penis. Her fingers were so big my entire length disappeared within then. She began to slowly stroke, smearing in her slippery spit, wielding her magic. My head sizzled and my testicles rolled into a boil.

"In all honesty, it's not that bad for a little guy like you," she added.

My shame flickered briefly to pride at her half-compliment, then my mind blanked as a stream of air blew from her mouth. My cock alternated hot and cold as her wrist flicked back and forth, pumping with practiced artistry. Drawing my seed to the surface, priming me to gush...

"Of course, it's nothing compared to Logan's horse cock. He practically breaks me in half when I let him pound me."

She suddenly squeezed hard at my base, arresting my pending orgasm. Then she released my cock and put her arm back behind me. Her eyes flicked up to mine and she opened her mouth wide, licking her lips.

"Do you want me to swallow you down and take you deep inside me?" she implored, evoking the temptation of a mystical siren.

"Y-y-yes..." I stuttered, barely able to breathe.

"Who won today, Dave?"

"You did."

"Say my name."

"Kayla."

"Say it louder!"

"Kayla!"

"Again!"

"Kayla!!!"

"Who's your Daddy?"

"Kayla!!!"

"Say it!"

"Kayla's my Daddy!"

"Who are you?"

"I'm Kayla's little bitch!"

"Again!"

"I'm Kayla's little bitch!"

"Again!"

"I'm Kayla's little bitch!"

She suddenly shoved my hips forward and bobbed her head down.

And my entire cock was consumed by her mouth.

My senses were overtaken by her blistering heat, silky slickness, bottomless depth...

"I'm Kayla's little bitch!" I cried automatically with sudden elation, grabbing onto the top of her head.

It was no longer a set of words; it was a defining mantra. And I couldn't stop saying it.

"I'm Kayla's little bitch!"

She was so strong, so sure, balancing me high in the air as she devoured my cock, gulping me all the way in then spitting me back out, controlling my body, sabotaging my senses, taking me to a place I could never have imagined...

"I'm Kayla's little bitch!"

She suddenly tipped me forward and lifted me at the same time, taking me straight into her throat. I felt her tongue slathering my balls, then sucking, squeezing...pulling my entire sex into her mouth, swallowing me down...taking me deep inside her...

"I'm Kayla's little bitch!"

My hands rose from her head, and I stuck my arms out to the sides, trusting her strength...flying high on her power...

"I'm Kayla's little bitch!"

I tipped my head back and looked up to the white vaulted ceiling, four triangles rising in symmetry to a dim distant peak. Like a tower to heaven.

"I'm Kayla's little bitch!"

I felt a rush as my sperm evacuated, pulled from my body into Kayla's esophagus, emptying in one giant sustained ejaculation, draining in a sudden downward flush.

"I'm Kayla's little bitch!"

My eyes remained fixed on the topmost point of the room, my body floating, a massless soul liberated of its egotistical burden, transcending the chains of earthly materiality, submitting to something greater...

"I'm Kayla's little bitch..." I whispered as she swallowed the last drops of my manhood.

All went white. I could feel my body gliding downward on air, soaring across the room, hovering, then settling down.

Kayla sat on the weight bench holding me in her lap with my face buried in her neck, hugging me tightly, rocking me gently. My body shook and convulsed in irregular rhythms, my legs kicking and twitching. Like aftershocks of a massive earthquake.

"I'm Kayla's little bitch...I'm Kayla's little bitch..." I mumbled over and over catatonically, tears streaming from my eyes.

A tiny part of my brain remained lucid, listening to my voice, and feeling my body lurch beyond my control. It was confusing and terrifying.

I could still see the peak of the ceiling in my mind's eye, dark and light now inverted. It was an open trapdoor at the top of a deep shadowy cellar. It seemed impossibly far to reach, yet somehow, I knew I had to climb out, that I had to escape the endless cycle of falsehoods on which I had based my existence...

"Shh, shh...I know, I know," Kayla whispered soothingly in my ear, over and over as she swayed me back and forth, running her hand tenderly through my hair.

The conscious sliver of my mind wondered, what did she know? Was she responding literally, affirming I was her little bitch? Or did she actually understand the chaos inside my head, the degree to which she had dismantled every perception I had ever had of myself...how defenseless, bewildered and hysterical I felt?

Her legs began to split, and my head slid slowly down her shoulder as my ass dropped between her thighs. Her hand grasped around the back of my head, turning it toward her.

"I'm Kayla's little bitch...I'm Kay--"

My voice abruptly cut off as my mouth suckled to her nipple. I stopped twitching and my mind cleared, pausing the broken record. I saw the light of the opening just above me and I pulled myself through it...

I opened my eyes and stared ahead at her beautiful breast. All my senses trained on our point of connection, the texture of her nub against my tongue, the soothing taste and scent of her skin. A deep relaxation settled over me as I nursed at her breast, like a thick blanket smothering the flames of my furor. A sense of gratitude uplifted me; I felt rescued, saved from the pit of psychosis.

I raised an arm over her far shoulder and around her neck, then turned and wrapped the other around her back, hugging myself to her, pulling myself closer to her protective body.

"Men like you are so tightly wound," Kayla began in a sympathetic voice. "All I have to do is make a snip in the right place, and everything just comes spectacularly unraveled."

I suddenly sniffled uncontrollably through my nose, multiple times like hiccups. I reminded myself of a child struggling to come down from a tantrum.

"I actually thought I lost you there for a second," she said with a soft rustle of my hair. "I've never had a man react so intensely to his first time. The ivory tower you built for yourself must have been extraordinarily high, Dave. You're just fortunate it was me who knocked it down, someone who understands what you need, who knows how fragile you truly are."

Kayla's arms squeezed me reassuringly. I envisioned her strong body striking at the edifice of my existence, pulverizing its foundations, crashing it down, flattening my ego. Then I felt her holding me in her lap, safe and secure, providing a new pillar on which to stand and build.

With a final sniffle, my nose detected the pungent scent of her womanhood, wafting down from above. An urgent sense of need consumed me. Instinctively, my lips released her breast and my nose trailed up her chest like a bloodhound, seeking its source.

Her arm lifted just as I arrived, showing me the exquisite depth of her pit, framed by taut walls of muscle and tendon. I pulled against her neck, lifting my face into the dark cavity. My nose touched her damp skin, and my breaths became uneven. I sped every exhale then slowly breathed in, voraciously hoovering in her vapors as if I feared missing a single precious molecule.

I shivered at the poignancy of her fragrance. It filled my whole body, tranquilizing my brain like an ether, yet charging my libido like a defibrillator. My hips reflexively thrusted up above her lap and my body squirmed.

"All my lovers are infatuated with the way I smell," she spoke slowly and incisively, then added with a short chuckle. "Logan calls it my quan."

Infatuation barely described the intoxicating effect she had on me. I buried my nose as deep as it could go, twisting my head, rooting for her glands. I was out of control, in a frenzy.

"It's the scent of alpha human, Dave. A scent that deep down you know your body is lacking, that you can only wish you had. You've smelled it in locker rooms and gyms, and in boardrooms and halls of power. It's something you've spent your entire life compensating for...building a facade, trying to be an alpha male, when all the time, deep down, you knew you were a beta bitch."

Kayla inhaled a long breath, letting her powerful words sink in. My legs twitched as my brain fully processed her penetrating truth.

"I can smell the stench of your weakness right now," Kayla intoned with piercing certainty. "I could smell it on you from the moment I first took you in my embrace. I could feel it in your posture as you cowered before my towering body, exalting in my dominant pheromones. I knew then I could make you mine. And I decided I had to have you."

Her fingers suddenly trailed across my cock, improbably erect after such a short time. My body spasmed and my hips bucked up, meeting only air as she pulled away.

"Impressive for a man your age, Dave. I like it when my lovers can make it multiple rounds. Imagine all the fun we could have together."

My hips jumped off her thighs over and over, fucking emptiness as I sucked in breath after breath of her majestic quan.

"Yes Dave, take it all in, let my mark imprint on your brain. Scent is an incredible thing you know. Just like you never forget the way your childhood bedroom smelled, you'll never forget the scent of me tonight. For the rest of your life, the mere whiff of me will send you floating in my arms, helpless in my lap, suckling at my wine-soaked breast..."

My body began vibrating as her vivid imagery projected through my head, melding with her fragrance. I envisioned memories and scents implanting together in the loam of my brain, taking root, growing, intertwining, filling the voids Kayla had gloriously exposed. Binding me to her forever.

"You know there's only one thing my lovers find more powerful than my natural aroma," Kayla spoke sultrily.

She paused for dramatic effect. I wanted it desperately, whatever it was.

"The taste of my raw essence," she divulged. "Taste me, Dave."

Without a moment's hesitation my tongue lashed out, lapping at her moisture, discerning salty, then tangy, and finally the distilled essence of Her.

It was the most complete flavor that had ever crossed my tongue. Like every seared steak and every complex wine rolled into one. A delicious, potent explosion of spice and umami. The dashi of her quan.

I had never even considered the possibility of licking an armpit, yet I was already addicted. Obsessed with her zest. Hooked on the humiliation.

I slathered and sucked, mopping every inch of her leathery underarm, grunting and snorting like a hungry pig. Gorging myself on the broth of her power. Steeping myself in submission.

Unconsciously, I turned by body flat across her lap and lifted my knees, spreading my thighs. Prostrating myself before her like a submissive dog. Begging for her mercy like a little bitch.

With a flush of anticipation, I heard saliva squirt through her teeth. Her hand reached below my nearest thigh, wrapping under it, sliding past my testicles. Taking me in her majestic hand. Rubbing in her sublime lubricant. Stroking me slowly. Decisively.

My thoughts flashed to the line of buttons on her capris, projecting the sacred gash hidden beneath, willing its revelation. With each stroke of my cock, my tongue slipped up her labia, tasting the purity of her power, feasting on her omnipotence.

I sensed her wetness grow with my stimulating touch. Returning to reality, I noticed she was sweating profusely under her arm. Feeding me what I craved. Taking me deeper into her abyss.

To my consternation, I felt her applying pressure to my shoulder, slowly pulling me away from her narcotic secretions. I strained to maintain contact with her leaking skin, craning my neck and extending my tongue. The moment I lost touch, I felt an emptiness inside, a deep sense of withdrawal.

But it was quickly forgotten as she pulled my head up and took me into a deep kiss. Her tongue probed around my lips and mouth, as if she too wanted to taste her amazing flavors. Her flicking tongue and darting hand joined in concert, bewitching my heart and mind, ravaging me, declaring her ownership.

With one arm looped under my inside thigh and the other cradled behind my back, she leaned forward and arose, levitating my body. Lifting with her mighty legs, pulling with her dexterous fingers, exorcising my spirit from its corporeal form.

I floated in blissful detachment, sensing all responsibility disappear, feeling her control consume me, replacing all that I believed with something indescribable, yet better.

Her hand pumped faster, her tongue thrust deeper, and her body began to spin slowly. My eyes remained closed, yet I saw the ceiling once again, the peak now filled with blue sky and circling clouds. Our bodies rose together in metaphysical harmony, ascending into the haze, emerging into bright sunlight...achieving nirvana.

I suddenly gasped into her mouth, and she sucked my breath in as my semen spurted in ropes all over my bare stomach and chest. Her strokes became slow and deliberate, pulling out my manhood, milking me of every last drop.

She slowly turned and set me down on the weight bench, then bent over me caressing my hair. I opened my eyes and looked up at her angelic face. She smiled warmly and crinkled her nose. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

I felt her finger touch my chest, then she raised it to her mouth and popped it in and back out. Her mouth swished around, and her tongue smacked lightly against her lips.

"Mmm...I can even taste your weakness, Dave," she said softly.

I let out a ragged breath. Everything she said was so purposeful and deeply affecting. I felt a need to speak, to tell her, to let her know how ashamed I was, yet how incredible she made me feel...

"Kayla, I --"

Her finger touched my lips, arresting my speech. Then she leaned down and kissed me tenderly, her full lips pressing like soft pillows against mine, swelling and billowing as she gently sucked and licked.

With a flash of dismay, I caught the faint taste of my cum on her lips, then quickly forgot it as she increased the intensity of the kiss. After a few seconds she pulled away with a loud mwah.

Her fingers ran through my hair.

"It's okay, lover. I already know," she said with transcendent confidence.

My head swelled with pride as she labeled me her lover. The sensation reminded me of when I earned my first promotion at work or when I negotiated my first billion-dollar deal -- of winning.

Losing was winning...

With a swift dip of her head, I felt her lick my stomach, then suck my chest, moving around, slurping up my cum.

Eating my weakness...

I squirmed at her ticklish touch, tempted to push her away yet fascinated by her raunchy act.

Boundlessly kinky...

After a few seconds she stood and walked a couple steps, then picked up my wine glass and took a sip before setting it back down.

With astonishment, I noticed that she still wore her wedges. She had dry humped me in the air and balanced me high atop her shoulders perched on high-heeled sandals with no strap -- just a band of cloth over her toes. I thought of her ballet form and marveled at the precise control she held over her body. And over mine.

I propped myself up on one elbow, watching in a fog as Kayla's exquisite topless form walked around the room, casually collecting garments and shoes. She walked back to me and dropped my things on the floor in front of me. Then she donned her sweater and remade her ponytail.

"Get dressed and sweep up the mess you caused," she instructed, causing me to wince at her unfair blame. "Then come back to the pool house to taste the wine you've been avoiding."

She turned away to pick up the three remaining wine glasses, then her head swung back, and she added:

"I'll tell your wife you broke a glass and hung back to clean up. And be careful not to cut yourself. I can't have you damaging my property."

With a few clacks of her heels and sassy swings of her blonde ponytail she was gone. It felt like all the air left the room and I was consumed with sadness and longing.

The memories of our encounter suddenly became surreal in my head, like a crazy, fantastical dream. And Kayla was now larger than life, a paragon of power and sexual prowess. My superior. And I was now her lover.

I'm Kayla's little bitch.

After a few seconds of introspection, I hurriedly put on my clothes and slipped my feet into my loafers. Then I went to a closet, grabbed a broom and dustpan, and made quick work of the broken glass. I made a mental note to come back in the morning and make certain I got it all.

I went to the bathroom to splash water on my face and take one last look in the mirror to check that I was in order. My heart was still beating rapidly, and I was only now beginning to consider the implications of my infidelity. Would Tammy sense something? Should I tell her?

My hair was messy, so I ran my wet hands through to neaten it. I noticed my hands were still shaking and my breaths were uneven. The adrenaline was just beginning to wear off. Yet no matter how much water I splashed on my face, her distinctive scent coated me like an epoxy.

For the rest of your life, the mere whiff of me will send you floating in my arms, helpless in my lap, suckling at my wine-soaked breast...

My cock twitched and I felt a tingle run down my spine as a torrent of memories flooded my brain. For a moment I wondered whether her odor would be permanently affixed to my skin. Marking me as Hers. Her lover.

I'm Kayla's little bitch.

I finally issued a resigned sigh, turned away from the mirror and began walking to the pool house. I felt consumed by fear and doubt about how I would handle being in a room with both Kayla and our spouses.

It's not like Logan doesn't know. I tell him everything. He gets off on it.

Would he know already? How could I possibly face him? And Tammy?

I stepped into the room to find Logan and Tammy seating themselves, having just arrived. Tammy's hair looked a bit disheveled, and she seemed to have a strange glow about her. Logan wore an undersized t-shirt that highlighted his thick musculature. He appeared to hold himself with more confidence than before, projecting a cocky air.

I turned and saw Kayla with her back to me at the bar counter, pouring herself a fresh glass from the remnants I had left in her father's bottle. My heart leapt as my eyes wandered down her body to her muscular ass and powerful legs...more than twice as strong as Logan's, capable of so much...

I'm Kayla's little bitch.

Remembering myself and worried I would tent again, I turned away and saw my glass on the table in front of my seat. I quickly sat down.