All Comments on 'Kayla Ch. 01'

by Westindielander

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More?

To be honest, I was a bit reluctant to give this story a read once I saw it was an interracial with the breeding tag. A mix of those two on this site usually brings up supposed erotica that is decreasingly less like porn and more like a competition to see who can be the most racist.

I was pleasantly surprised by your story though. It had good build up, good fucking, and a sexy woman who knew what she wanted and a man who was more then willing to give it to her.

As this is listed as the first chapter, I hope you'll continue it. I'm crossing my fingers that you've taken the "breeding" tag in the literal sense and that Kayla will catch from their impromptu mating. That in mind, I'm a fan of the idea that she didn't actually intend to go all the way. It be hot to watch her make the discovery, break the news to Colin, and for them to fuck ever way to Sunday as their relationship and her pregnancy develop. (If you do decide to go that way with it, please feel free to take your time and give us the details of her pregnancy. Impregnation/pregnancy story's tend to skip straight from the conception to the ninth month, leaving out all the lovely details of the change of the woman's body, her/their thoughts revolving around it, and their relationship to the world at large - am example being how her family might react to her being preggo to a white guy and/or one she barely knows.)

With care,

H

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Part 2

When is part 2 coming out please hurry this is a good story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Part 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous