Kayla Dominates her Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
Jennifer has a very bad day.
3.7k words
4.15
24.9k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnaRekow
AnnaRekow
84 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are aged 18 or over. This story contains blackmail/noncon, incest, and other hard kinks. All events in this story are fantasy.


Kayla stifled a moan as her fingers plunged into her greedy snatch. Her mother Jennifer was sleeping in the next room over. Despite having complete control over the bitch, Kayla felt no need to make her mother aware of her masturbatory habits. She was furiously humping her hand, trying to find the right rhythm. Dominating her mother had taken a lot out of her schedule and it had been a long time since she had been able to head to a club and find a nice dick to ride. Kayla ran her free hand over her lithe body to arrive at her small perky breasts. She tweaked and pinched a hard nipple. Visions of her naked mother danced through her head. She thought of Jennifer's perfect fat titties, her enormously round ass. But most of all she thought of Jennifer prostrating herself before her. Complete and total submission to Kayla was what most excited her about her mother. With a frustrated moan she pulled her hand hand away from her dripping pussy. Her bedsheets were soaking around her crotch, but despite the veritable torrent that had escaped from her, the sweet release of orgasm was no where to be found. Frustrated, Kayla rose from her bed and threw on a large shirt over her slim body. She moved quickly, throwing her door open and rushing to Jennifer's room. Jennifer's door was wide open, by Kayla's insistence. Kayla now stood by Jennifer's bedside. Jennifer was completely naked, also by Kayla's insistence. She was fast asleep, her fat breasts rising and falling steadily with her breath. Her mouth was slightly open; Kayla needed no further invitation. She hopped onto the bed and mounted Jennifer's face. Kayla gasped and began grinding her pussy lips on Jennifer's lips. Jennifer started and her eyes opened. After a split second of realizing someone was on top of her, she panicked and tried to push Kayla off of her.

"No, mother! Eat my fucking pussy!" Kayla yelled. She grabbed Jennifer's hands and pinned them down as she continued to grind her pussy. Jennifer sputtered and kicked.

"No! Kayla what are you doing? I'm your mother!"

"I need this! It's your fucking fault I'm this horny!" Kayla responded. Jennifer moved her face to one side, denying Kayla the orgasm she desired.

"Absolutely not! Kayla, I'm your mother, this is wrong." Jennifer said. It was hard to make out her expression in the dark. "The other stuff you had me do is one thing, but I'm not going to orally pleasure you."

"Fine." Kayla huffed. "But then tomorrow you have to accept what ever punishment I want to give to you."

"Fine." Jennifer responded. "As long as it's not cunnilingus with my daughter."

Kayla rose off Jennifer and gave her a light slap on the cheek. She hopped off the bed and walked to the door.

"Oh mother, you're going to wish you had eaten my pussy." She stormed off, leaving Jennifer lying there on the bed, suddenly dreading what tomorrow had in store for her.


Jennifer was naked in the kitchen. She had prepared Kayla breakfast and was now waiting for her daughter to come downstairs. Right on time, Kayla bounced down the stairs. She was wearing a too small crop top and some jean shorts. Kayla didn't exactly have many assets to show off but her skinny body was still quite appealing. She greeted her mother with a saccharine smile.

"Good morning, mother!" Kayla said. "You're going to enjoy today."

"Why, Mistress?" Jennifer eyed her warily.

"Because I'm going to let you take a real shower and wear clothes today! We're going on a little outing."

"Where are we going, Mistress?"

"You'll find out when we get there. Go get ready while I eat breakfast." Kayla picked up a piece of toast and began to tear into her breakfast.


Jennifer had enjoyed her shower. After several days of a cold hose in the garage it was a welcome relief to have hot water. Less enjoyable was the outfit Kayla had picked out for her. The same exact outfit Kayla was wearing. It was already small on her slim daughter and on Jennifer it looked comical. Her breasts strained the crop top and it felt like they were about to pop out at any moment. She had struggled to button her jean shorts and her tummy spilled over the waist. Her jiggly thighs and ass tested the limits of the denim. Jennifer thought she looked like a complete hoe, which was probably Kayla's intent. She carefully made her way downstairs, where Kayla was waiting. She had added Jennifer's sunglasses and purse to her outfit and was idly playing with some car keys. She barely acknowledged her mother's arrival.

"Hurry up, mother. We have a long day. We'll be taking your car of course." Kayla turned and walked out of the house. Jennifer barely had time to utter a "Yes, Mistress."


The drive had been somewhat long, but for Jennifer, mercifully uneventful. Kayla pulled her mother's car into the parking lot. Jennifer read the sign of the shop, "Tattoo and Piercing". The plain sign was accompanied by darkly tinted windows. She followed Kayla towards the shop. Her assets bounced and jiggled with every step, accented by her tight clothing. The parking lot of the strip mall was relatively empty, but Jennifer was sure she was putting on quite the show for the few people out and about in the morning. She had never felt quite so self-conscious as this moment. As the door opened, a voice rang out from inside.

"Hey Kayla!"

"Hey bitch!" Kayla embraced a tall skinny woman with purple hair. She was heavily tattooed and half of her head was shaved. She was dressed in tight leather pants and a corset with some combat boots. All black clothing; she was a walking punk stereotype. She exchanged a few kisses on the cheek with Kayla, revealing an equally heavily pierced face.

"So who's this?" the punk woman asked.

"This is my mother, and bitch-slave, Jennifer." Kayla gestured towards Jennifer. "Jennifer, this is my friend Cleo. She'll be doing your piercings today."

"My what?!" Jennifer defensively crossed her eyes across her chest. She gave Kayla a glare.

"Your punishments from yesterday. Or did you forget?" Kayla said. "I'm sorry, Cleo. She's been very difficult since last night.

"That's no problem at all." Cleo laughed. "We have restraints for difficult customers. Should I get them out?"

"I don't know, mother, should she?" Kayla stared Jennifer down. "How difficult are you going to be."

"But Mistress Kayla, I have work next monday. I can't go in with a piercing." Jennifer hesitantly said.

"Oh don't worry, mother. It won't be anything visible. You're going to be getting your slutty nipples pierced."

A chill ran down Jennifer's spine. She swallowed. "But Mistress-"

"You can get two piercings on your nipples or Cleo here can strap you down and you can get a lot more piercings on a lot more places. Choose."

"The two." Jennifer relented. Cleo was watching the exchange. quite amused.

"That's too bad. I love doing piercings." She turned to Jennifer. "Well get your top off and hop up on the table and lie down."

"Actually mother, get naked. We wouldn't want you to get blood on your nice clothes now, would we?" Kayla smiled.

Jennifer sighed and began to strip. She pulled off her top, exposing her big titties. It took more effort to pull down her shorts. Kayla and Cleo watched as Jennifer pulled them down around her massive behind.

"Damn Kayla, your mom is a certifiable MILF!" Cleo said. She was running her eyes up and down Jennifer's now naked body. Jennifer shifted uncomfortably and tried to cover herself with her hands.

"Oh she's a hot piece of ass. Speaking of you can spank her if you want." Kayla said.

"Really?" Cleo exclaimed while Jennifer protested.

"Oh yeah. She's been a little naughty and could use a few smacks to put her in her place. Turn around and put your hands on the table, mother."

Jennifer wordlessly mouthed a protest but turned and did as Kayla instructed. Cleo reached out and hesitantly smacked Jennifer's ass. Her fat butt jiggled at the contact. Jennifer's face turned bright red.

"You can hit her harder Cleo." Kayla said."And actually mother, be sure to thank Miss Cleo and count her spanks."

"Yes Mistress." Jennifer sighed. Cleo lined herself up and wound up her arm. She delivered a terrific smack to Jennifer's backside. Jennifer howled and lurched into the table. "O-one! Thank you Miss Cleo!"

"Oh my god! That's so fucking hot Kayla!" Cleo exclaimed. Kayla smiled. Cleo quickly rattled off two more spanks.

"Two! Three! Thank you Miss Cleo." Jennifer said. Her ass was starting to get as red as her face.

"Yeah you know, Cleo, I'm trying to get my mother to be more submissive. I'm hoping being humiliated by other people will help reinforce her place to her." Kayla ignored Jennifer's yelps as Cleo continued to spank her. Cleo was getting bolder, and rubbing Jennifer's ass in between spanks. Jennifer buried her head into the table, muffling her counts.

"I will definitely help you out with that, Kayla. In fact, I'll give you my employee discount on the piercings." Cleo said.

"Aww, Cleo. That's so nice" Kayla grabbed Jennifer's hair and pulled her head up. Jennifer shrieked in pain. "Thank her for the discount, you rude bitch."

"Thank you for the discount, Miss Cleo! Thank you!" Jennifer hollered. Kayla let go of Jennifer's blonde hair. She gave her a pat on the ass.

"Okay Cleo, I think she's warmed up. Let's do the piercing." Kayla said. Cleo gave Jennifer's ass one more hard smack. Freed from her torment, Jennifer dragged herself onto the table, she winced as her big butt pressed into the table. She felt very exposed, lying naked on the table with her tits and pussy hanging out and lit up. She was incredibly thankful no one else was in the store with them. Cleo dragged over a tray of instruments.

"Okay Jennifer, definitely don't move around like you did with the spankings. You really don't want me to pierce the wrong spot. Kayla are we doing a barbell or a ring?"

"Rings." Kayla smiled. "I think we would have more fun with rings, right mother?"

Jennifer gulped and kept silent. Cleo snapped on some disposable gloves and grabbed Jennifer's left breast. She fondled Jennifer's huge nipple.

"Your mom has some nice nips." Cleo lined up a needle with Jennifer's nipple. Jennifer inhaled and held her breath. Without warning, Cleo plunged the nipple through. Jennifer stifled a scream. Just as quickly as she had pierced it, Cleo withdrew the needle. In it's place she put in a moderately sized silver ring. Jennifer was trying to steady her breathing.

"Oh calm down, mother." Kayla sneered. "Stop being such a whiny bitch."

"Yes Mistress." Jennifer grimaced. Cleo had grabbed her other breast and was lining up the needle with her unpierced nipple. Another quick pinch and her long nipple now had a matching silver ring. Cleo wiped a few drops of blood off Jennifer's breast.

"See Jennifer? All done." She snapped off her gloves and turned to Kayla. Jennifer laid on the table, staring into space. She was too preoccupied with her newly pierced nipples to notice Kayla whispering into Cleo's ear. Cleo disappeared into the back of the shop.

"So mother, I've decided that nipple piercings just aren't enough of a punishment." Kayla announced. Jennifer snapped back to reality.

"What, Mistress? You want me to get more piercings?"

Suddenly, Cleo pounced on Jennifer from behind. Within seconds, Jennifer was bound and strapped to the table.

"Kayla! What on earth?" Jennifer yelled. Kayla slapped her.

"Mistress Kayla to you." Kayla said. "And since Cleo gave us a discount on the piercings, I decided to get you a tattoo!"

"A tattoo? Kay- Mistress Kayla are you out of your mind?" Jennifer yelled. "I can't get a tattoo!"

"Of course you can." Kayla slapped Jennifer's groin, causing her to groan in pain. "I think right her would be a good mix between humiliating but not too exposed."

"What were you thinking, Kayla?" Cleo asked.

"I think 'Kayla's Bitch' in block letter right here with an arrow pointing down to her slutty pussy."

"Mistress, please no. Not a tattoo. I'm sorry. I'll eat your pussy! I will, I swear I will." Jennifer pleaded.

"Aww, sorry mother. I told you you'd beg to. But it's too late. Time to find out your actions have consequences." Kayla gave a sympathetic smile. Cleo snapped on a fresh pair of gloves. She switched on a tattoo needle. Jennifer whimpered at the sound.

"Don't worry, Jennifer. It sounds worse than it is." With that Cleo pressed into Jennifer's crotch with the tattoo machine. At first Jennifer felt nothing. Then she felt the needle. Blisteringly hot, it punctured into her skin repeatedly. She cried and strained her restraints. Cleo stopped. "Please don't move Jennifer. You don't want to mess up the tattoo."

"Don't move, bitch." Kayla slapped her. Tears welled up in Jennifer's eyes. Kayla gave her a few more slaps for good measure. Cleo once again continued to tattoo Jennifer. Jennifer began to sob. She was doing her best to not shake and disturb the tattoo machine.

"Aww, it's okay Jennifer. I cried at my first tattoo too." Cleo said. "But I guess my daughter wasn't forcing me to get it on my crotch."

Jennifer howled. Tears were streaming down her face. She was ugly crying, fat tears pouring from her eyes. Kayla scoffed.

"She's almost done mother. Stop embarrassing me."

Jennifer was hyperventilating now, short ragged breaths causing her chest to heave. Her shaved crotch was on fire. Just as she thought the pain was to much to bear, Cleo stopped.

"All done. See, that wasn't so hard." She wiped the ink off Jennifer's groin and held up a small mirror. Kayla's Bitch was reflected in the mirror, a cute black arrow pointing down at Jennifer's clit. She gasped.

"No. No, no, no. No!" Jennifer screamed.

"Aww look at that mother. Now you're my bitch forever." Kayla beamed. Jennifer didn't respond. She had passed out.


Jennifer awoke in her bed. Her crotch and nipples ached. A quick look down confirmed the events of the piercing and tattoo shop hadn't been a dream. Kayla was standing next to her bedside, wearing an oversized t-shirt. She was bottomless.

"I told you you'd regret not eating my pussy, mother." Kayla said. "I'm going to offer you a choice. Eat my pussy until I cum, or, I can take you back to the shop, and let Cleo do whatever she wants to you."

"No." Jennifer said, her voice a quiet rasp. "I'll...orally pleasure you."

"Good bitch." Kayla grinned. She got on the bed and perched herself over her mother. Pulling her shirt up, she revealed an already dripping wet vagina. "I expect lots of tongue and enthusiasm, mother. Don't make me feel like you're not trying."

"Yes, Mistress." Came Jennifer's robotic reply. She swallowed as Kayla lowered her pussy down to her mouth. She gave her lips a hesitant lick. Kayla almost immediately moaned in pleasure.

"Oh that's a good bitch." Kayla groaned. Jennifer began to lick faster. Kayla's moans increased in frequency. Her pussy juices were now covering Jennifer's face. Jennifer tried to pretend she wasn't tongue deep in her daughter's snatch. She began to suck on Kayla's clit. Kayla gasped and bucked her hips.

"Oh my god! Yes. Yes!" Kayla screamed. Jennifer continued her assault on Kayla's clitoris. Kayla's eyes rolled into the back of her head. She came hard, squirting all over Jennifer's face and mouth. Kayla collapsed over, panting. After a few moments of heavy breathing, she sat up and pulled herself off Jennifer.

"Oh my god. Mother, you give fantastic head." Kayla said.

"Yes Mistress. I was just hoping it wouldn't be performed on my daughter." Jennifer wrly commented. Kayla ignored her comment and wiped the cum off Jennifer's face.

"You deserve a reward. I'll get you something nice, mother." Kayla said. She hopped off Jennifer and walked out of the room. By the time Jennifer heard the shower turn on, she was fast asleep.


When Jennifer came downstairs the next morning, Kayla was already awake. She was sipping coffee at the table with a package in front of her.

"Good morning, Mother. I got you something." Kayla smiled. Jennifer was in no mood for Kayla's games. Her nipples and groin still hurt from yesterday's ordeal, and her morning breath tasted strongly of Kayla's vagina. Nevertheless, she opened the package. Undoing the packaging, she pulled out a black collar. It had a small bone charm hanging from it. Jennifer read her name and address on it. Embroidered on the collar in silver was the term 'Mommy Bitch''.

"Do you like it? I had it custom ordered with overnight shipping." Kayla said. Jennifer gave her an indiscernible glance.

"I...like it. Mistress." Jennifer spat out.

"Good. Because it's part of your uniform now. You will have it on at all times. Whether you're naked or wearing clothes. Even at work." Kayla said.

"Mistress Kayla! I can't wear this at work!" Jennifer protested.

"Just act like it's a choker. No one will pay close enough attention anyways. Here, I'll put it on for you." Kayla grabbed the collar out of Jennifer's hands and spun her around. She fastened the collar around Jennifer's neck.

"No taking it off, okay? If I find out you've been taking it off I'll be very upset."

"We wouldn't want that, Mistress." Jennifer sulked. She fidgeted with the collar and began to walk out of the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Kayla demanded.

"The bathroom. I have to pee, Mistress." Jennifer said.

"Bitches don't pee in the toilet. Where do bitches pee? Kayla asked. Jennifer gave her a quizzical look.

"Mistress Kayla, what do you mean?" Jennifer asked.

"You're my bitch, right? I mean it says so above your pussy and on your collar. So where do doggy bitches like you pee?" Kayla's voice was a dangerously neutral tone.

"Umm...dogs pee outside?" Jennifer ventured.

"Right! Dogs pee outside. So get out there." Kayla sat back with a satisfied smile. Jennifer did a double take.

"You want me to pee? Outside? In public?" Jennifer exclaimed.

"I'm not mean, mother. I'll let you go in the backyard until you get more comfortable. I'm not cleaning up after you, though." Kayla said.

Jennifer was dumbfounded. She stood paralyzed, naked in the kitchen. Kayla was the first to move.

"Fine, I guess I'll take you." She patted Jennifer on the ass. Jennifer instinctively followed Kayla. Kayla propped open the backdoor and pushed Jennifer outside. The morning air was cold. Jennifer's nipples instantly hardened. It was still somewhat dark so she made no real effort to cover herself. She meekly walked over the grass and squatted down.

"No mother. How do dogs pee?" Kayla asked. Jennifer sighed.

"On all fours."

"On all fours with a leg up." Kayla corrected. Jennifer obediently moved into position. Her fat tits and belly dangled low. Her big ass was pushed into a very shapely form as she cocked a leg up. But there was no sound of urine hitting wet grass.

"Why aren't you peeing?" Kayla asked, a puzzled look on her brow.

"Mistress, I can't. I'm too shy to do it like this." Jennifer admitted. Kayla laughed.

"We'll get it out of you." Kayla let a vicious kick out into Jennifer's stomach. Her foot contacted Jennifer's raw tattoo. Jennifer cried out in pain.

"Mistress! What am I doing wrong?" Jennifer asked.

"Oh, I'm just pushed the pee out of your bladder. Hurry up." Kayla dug a toe into Jennifer's side. Jennifer groaned but didn't protest further. Kayla continued to jab her toe. Jennifer gasped.

AnnaRekow
AnnaRekow
84 Followers
12