Kayla Dominates her Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! I'm..I'm going to! I'm peeing!" A stream of urine burst out of Jennifer's urethra. It pulsed out of her genitals and fell onto the grass. Some of the urine dripped down onto her leg. The stream was a strong golden yellow, and continued for some time. Eventually the peeing stopped with another groan from Jennifer. Kayla looked down at her with disgust.

"You got pee all over you. Get to the garage. You need to be hosed down. Especially that pissy pussy of yours."


Jennifer had been put into a cage. She wasn't quite sure how, but her naked body was restrained by the limits of a hard metal cage. Everything was black. Jennifer couldn't see but she knew she was trapped. She rattled the cage. A few moments later, the covering of the cage was pulled away. Kayla was standing there, holding a thick blanket that had been covering the cage.

"Kayla! What on earth is going on?" Jennifer demanded. She was on her hands and knees in the cage, Kayla thought her fat ass looked quite appealing bent over.

"Mistress Kayla. I forgot to mention. I ordered this along with the collar. It seemed fitting that a collared bitch should have a kennel. Do you like your new bedroom, mother?" Kayla asked.

"No! Let me out!" Jennifer hit the side of the cage.

"Ooh I don't think so, mother. It was a lot of work to drag your fat ass in there." Kayla said. She held up a long black leash. "This attaches to your collar. You can get out of the cage when you beg me to take you on a walk."

"Kayla! There is no chance I'll let you 'walk' me!" Jennifer yelled. Kayla frowned.

"Since you keep dropping the Mistress, this is going to be a very long walk. Now shut up and think about how you want to obey me." Kayla draped the blanket back over the cage, placing her mother into darkness once again. She ignored the nude Jennifer's complaints. She pulled up a corner of the blanket.

"Oh yeah. Feeding and water time is in three hours. Don't be annoying mother. Be a quiet bitch or I'll give you a reason to be loud." Kayla kicked the cage and walked out of the room. Jennifer rattled the cage in frustration but there was no response. She was alone in the dark.

12