All Comments on 'Kayla Dominates her Mom Ch. 03'

by AnnaRekow

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I was ok with the chapter until Kayla kicked her mom in the stomach on the tattoo that her mom got. There was no mention of a bandage or how to take care of the piercings or the tattoo which showed a lack of concern of the tattooist or from Kayla. A dom always wants to take care of their sub. Good story from a domination/humiliation side of things. Wait until Jennifer is taken outside for a walk to see how things could get really nasty.

ConstructiveConstructiveover 1 year ago

how about letting her sleep at the foot of the bed like a pet when she's good and throwing her in the kennel when she's bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you started out with a good story. A plot that would entice any d/s fantasy reader. I love the fact that Kayla found evidence to use as blackmail, but the thing about the submissive pet angle is that you have to break the pet to where they crave the humiliation the degradation. You had a 4 star 1st chapter even with the fast day time line. you had some good stuff going on in chapter 2 which gave it a 3 star rating, then you decided to add everything you ever read in a Bdsm d/s story all in one chapter. Instead of trying to tame a pet you decided to kick and stomp her to submission then you add piercings which wasn't bad but let s go all in and get her tat that she has to die with saying she is her daughters bitch explain that to the funeral director. of course now she pees like a boy dog with leg in the air and sleep in a cage. I usually tell commenters that it is a fantasy, a fiction story lighten up but in this case you as the writer have two choices write a 4th chapter and try to clear some of the garbage up or cut your losses and try and write another story. Of course this is just my opinion. At least you tried I haven't!

Pappasleaze!

Subone1Subone1over 1 year ago

Really enjoying this story! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was looking forward to this chapter for awhile, but I was kind of dis appointed. First Kayla is coming off as psychotic. Now I enjoyed the slow build up of the first two chapters but this one was a to.... I don't know. Kayla's character needs to be more defined. If she is harboring sexual feelings towards her mother it should not have been from self pleasuring to shoving her vagina in her mothers face. It was too quick and did not fit your previous writing style. I see a lot of potential in this story and I suggest rewriting the chapter without the tattoo or the nipple rings. Her mother's torment should be more internal than external. In summary dial back the physical violence crank up the emotional dominance. Oh yeah you can use wobble, wiggle and undulate as descriptive terms for a jiggling ass. Looking forward to your next chapter

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomover 1 year ago

Awesome chapter! Loved that Kayla needed her mother to make her cum and I love her making her mom pee outside like a dog, but her kicking her was a little unnecessarily cruel. I love Kayla being more cruel emotionally than physically. I'd love to see her use tease and denial on her mom to make her horny out of her mind and make her willing to do things she would never do. Then Kayla can take her humiliation further with and her mom will go along with it in the hopes she gets to cum. I'd also love to see more financial domination as well in the future. Overall great chapter though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cleo will offer Jennifer a weekend job in her tattoo shop to pleasurize women with her tongue inside their pussies and pay her by marking a free tattoo on her body after clearing it with Kayla.

Kayla and Cleo will be close friends as Jennifer is trained to lick cocks of male customers and to ride the erect cocks to a climax. Jennifer will make more money as a prostitute than in her day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a very productive story. 3 chapters and hardly any sex or anything good to be honest. Waste of time reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story reminds me of a story that was posted a while ago by an author called Carrie Walker and it was titled Enslaved by my Daughter. That story ended right where it was starting to get very intense with the Mother being intentionally embarrassed/humiliated at work by her assistant while her daughter also allowed her rival at the business to have absolute control over the Mother. If you haven't read that before you might be able to gather additional ideas from it.

There is a surprising amount of critical comments for your story but I definitely would not worry about the total volume of sex scenes or other complaints, for me this story matches the exact niche provided by stories like the one I mentioned above. The pace and atmosphere of this story is perfect to me and I really hope you don't lose motivation to write because there doesn't seem to be much of this daughter/mother domination done in the way this story is. I very much look forward to how you play out this story and seeing how the daughter continues to control and humiliate her Mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is this done? When can we expect chapter 4?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story had a good theme however, there was hardly any sex involved within the three chapters. Kayla was horny seeing her mom naked and masterbated in her room. She did have Jennifer lick her pussy however, that was it. I expected Kayla to seduce her mother, such her moms tits, pussy and even her ass. However, the story was dry (boring). This story can be salvaged however, it needs more humiliating sex forcing Jennifer to lick her feet, pussy, ass, etc. Walk Jennifer around a park lead by the leash. Keep it a lesbian story, don't cross over to guys, even for Kayla.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Bitches don`t lift a leg to pee they squat, besides Kayla`s the BITCH and a sad sadistic one.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous