Kayla Kaye Emerges Ch. 02

Story Info
Kayla Kaye on her first day of the holiday weekend.
3.3k words
4.17
3.4k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla Kaye Emerges 02

How do you know you finally made it on your holiday weekend? When the resort desk clerk places the cabin door key card in your hand, that's how. I swear, the air smelled a little sweeter. And it didn't hurt that two of staffers expressed an interest in spending time with me this afternoon and this evening. Staffer Carlos has offered me a ride along to clear the Golf Course of alligators and staffer Joel asked me to take have an ice cream sundae under the moonlight. That my friends, is how you start a 4th of July holiday weekend.

None of us wasted any time getting into the holiday spirit and dove right into our planned activities. Quinn and Ali G headed straight to the spa area for their full body hot oil massages with big smiles on their faces and I took care of Lenny, who had no activities planned.

I helped Lenny and his fake broken foot down to the beach and inside of a small Gazebo and promised him I wouldn't be long. I also authorized the restaurant staffer, Becca, to keep him fed and full of beer and I promised a very nice tip for her efforts. I mean babysitters expect nice tips, right? I introduced them and made it clear that Lenny and I were not together. Very clear.

Before I left, I asked this little restaurant worker what I might expect on my Golf Course gator spotting ride along. She replied in those shorts, sex. I thanked her again and asked Lenny where he got the second medical boot and he replied that it was easier than trying to remember which of his feet had the fake injury. I also checked the timer alarm on my phone to make sure I had plenty of time for my ride along date with Carlos. I set a facial hair shaving timer because having whiskers pop through my layer of concealer would not be attractive.

"I won't be long Becca. I mean, just how many gators can there be, right?"

"Go have your fun Kayla Kaye. We'll take care of your friend. My co-worker Julia and I will have him in his cabin with his feet propped up and the proper amount of blood flow to all the main limbs."

"Good. Lenny, I think you will be in good hands. I mean, look at Becca and I seen that Julia babe whipping up a malt earlier. Be back soon."

"Go, silly, your chariot and Carlos awaits my lady."

Alright then, let's check the score card after being checked-in for one hour. And I'll start with Lenny who was supposed to be the one we forgot was here and we left him behind when we leave on Sunday. And boom, within 60 minutes he's hooked up with two really cute servers. Respect Lenny. And most certainly Quinn and Aly G are naked, face down and receiving a hot oil full body massage by now. Not so unusual for Quinn, but OMG, Miss Ali G, who are you and what did you do with Allison?

Oh, and at the bottom of the Leader Board is yours truly. I have a date for sure, but I might be dinner for a Gator family. And here I was thinking that I might need the golfer towels in the back of the cart to clean up a mess my date Carlos makes on my legs and not me.

"Alright Carlos, I think I'm ready to go. Is there a pole or a rod I can hang to or am I supposed to just fall out and be graceful about it?"

"Well, I don't want you to fall out, so if you see a pole, then grab a pole. We're almost ready to go, but Becca texted me asked me to wait. Julia is whipping us up a couple of Strawberry Smoothies for the ride."

"Oh, she sent me a text too and told me to, well, stretch my legs until she gets here. Apparently, it was a long drive and these Denim shorts are tighter than I thought they would be."

What was I supposed to do? Becca suggested that I unbutton my shorts and push them open a little and I couldn't do that if front of Carlos, right? I mean, I did it, but I did it in private, if private means turning my back to Carlos so I could work my zipper and coming face to face with a walking and smiling Julia with two Smoothies in her hands.

"These do wonders for the after-taste Kayla Kaye. Now, take a seat and don't worry, Becca and I are both on the pill, so Lenny shouldn't be a baby daddy from this weekend. And Becca wanted me to tell you that even though they are small, they are very perky and harder than Carlos' dick."

"Because she caught me staring at her chest?"

"Maybe. Sometimes she just lets people know that. It's her slogan on her homepage."

I was a little shocked, but I pushed my shorts open even further and took my seat in the golf cart.

"Alright you two, her are your Smoothies. One for the smooth operator Carlos and one for hot tamale Kayla Kaye. Now go keep our golfer guests safe."

"Thanks Julia. You and Becca can use my cabin account to keep Lenny and yourselves fed. He likes snack size Pizza's and cheese fries. Let's go find us some gators, Carlos."

And with that, Carlos stepped on it and away we went. LOL, they really need to install seat belts and some horse power in these things. I was a little worried that my red headband may blow off and then I wasn't.

"Hang on Kayla Kaye and keep your eyes peeled. I don't want our first date to turn out badly. I usually start on the west side and work all the way around the grounds."

"Oh, our first date, huh? Well, you can expect to see a post about that statement just as soon as I have control of my fingers. We can talk later about how bad of a first date I turn out to be. OMG, look, there is a gator energizing himself in the sun at 3 o'clock. He looks so peaceful. Can we just leave him alone?"

"Well, I'm not supposed to let them linger around, but we can give him a few minutes. I'll pull into this clearing and we can keep our eyes on him. So, you were saying something about your long drive and how tight those shorts have you all jammed up. What are we going to do about that Kayla Kaye?"

"Well, that's a little forward for the first ten minutes of our first date, as you called it. However, did you have something in mind and if my shorts are so tight, why are you pushing yours down?"

"I can see how excited you are about seeing the gator and I can't let you out to pet it, so I was thinking that you could pet me. By the way, don't finish your Smoothie just yet. You might need it in a minute."

Ugh, guys and guy logic. But he was right about wanting to get closer to the gator, until you realize that gators can give you the side eye like no one else. That's when you snuggle closer to your date and give him a golf course hand job. Your first official hand job as a CD and a score card update.

And that's when a moaning and groaning Carlos starts mumbling about making a mess on his cargo shorts and he pretty much directs your head down to his lap. Again, ugh, guy logic. I mean, we have all those golfer hand towels in the back to clean up any messes and his logic is that there will still be a wet spot. But rest assured folks, my score card will not qualify this as a blow job, but rather a hand job with a really good aim.

And what do you know? Julia was right about the value of my Smoothie and that after-taste thing. LOL, I sent a group text selfie showing me sucking on the straw in my Smoothie with a smirk on my face.

"Alright Kayla Kaye, I'll gently move this gator away and we'll go find another one."

"And that was good? And you're very satisfied? And your weekend girlfriend rocks? And OMG, Becca just texted me and said the desert lady Margie is bringing us more Smoothies because there are three more fake rubber alligators placed around the Golf Course?"

"We'll meet her half way. Hang on. And yes, that was great. By the way, I may have said "first date", but you said "weekend girlfriend", so post that why don't you?"

"Well, I did. It was the caption under my selfie showing me suck this Smoothie. By the way, you have very smooth skin. SOB Carlos, that gator is real and it's moving. Step on it. Oh, SOB, is that the desert lady heading our way? I thought that was a joke?"

All I can say is that it wasn't what I had planned for the day, but it wasn't awful either. It was weird that Margie the desert lady stayed with us at the next clearing in the trees, but I probably wouldn't have gotten on my knees for Carlos without her. It sucked that she shoved her hands in my shorts and humiliated me in front of Carlos, but he seemed to be lost in my mouth and was not paying attention. LOL, Margie was, but Carlos wasn't.

And how time flies. Two fake gators, one real gator and three mouth jobs later and my shaving time alarm was going off and this date had to end before I was crowned as the mouth slut of the Golf Course. Which was the easy part because my boyfriend Carlos was 100% spent and we were out of Smoothies, again.

Carlos dropped me off at my cabin by the rear walkway and sped away. Huh, all of a sudden, the golf cart has a little power, imagine that. I looked myself over and concluded that I was a hot mess and couldn't be seen, but I needed to check in on Lenny, just to make sure he was breathing.

Because Lenny is such a good friend, I would normally just barge into his cabin, but with his two hotties in there I need to show some respect, right? I mean, that's why they put screens in windows, right? Plus, I can feel my whiskers popping through my makeup, so a conversation through the window may not be so bad.

"Hey, are you guys in there? Can you hear me?"

"OMG, you're back so soon? Ah, we're not decent."

"I'm not coming in Becca. I just want to know that Lenny is alright."

"He's fine. We just got him in the bathtub. How was your ride along date, Kayla Kaye?"

"More than I expected, but thanks for the tip with the Smoothies. By the way, does that desert lady always drive a golf cart topless?"

"LOL, only for our special guests."

"Alright, I'll leave you guys alone. Do you need anything before I go take a shower?"

"Well, Julia and I have been using your cabin account, so we have what we need."

"New resort logo bikinis from the Gift Shop?"

"Well, you said. Were you leaving now Kayla Kaye?"

"In a minute Becca, Joel asked me for an ice cream sundae date in some secluded beach area after sunset tonight. What do you think about that? And are the two of you really on the pill or do you just say that to be cool in front of your friends?"

"We can't figure out Joel just yet, but one of you may take it in the ass tonight and according to Lenny, you will never be able to do someone in the ass, so, be careful tonight. And it's important to be "cool" these days. By the way, the kitchen crew is planning a circle jerk on you tomorrow in between Fire Dance shows two and three. Watch where you "wander off" tomorrow night."

"Well, I overheard Rodger say something about a circle and a jerk wad. I assumed that meant they wanted to take me gator spotting and eat beef jerky while we ran circles around him. I saw that in a movie once."

"OMG, Vampire Jerk Party Part 2, I seen that, so yeah, let's go with that. Bye Kayla Kaye and thanks for the use of your account."

I needed so much more information, but I needed a shower just as bad, so I turned and walked to my cabin. I took a quick nap, gave myself a very close shave and went back to work on my makeup. I elected to wear a pair of distressed leggings, a skirt and a pullover for the evening. It's a little dark, but it was a cute combo.

Then I met up with Quinn and Aly G for a light dinner about 8 pm in the Bar-Restaurant Hut. I told them all about my gator hunting ride along and told them as much as I could about why Lenny wouldn't be joining us for dinner. LOL, Lenny had plenty to eat tonight.

By the way, Quinn and Aly G refused to tell me much about what happened in the spa, but they were looking forward to amateur night at Sandi's Shady Shack tonight and they were going up there early tonight. In order words, they took the keys to my SUV, congratulated me on my full day spent as Kayla Kaye and wished me well for the rest of the evening. In more other words, I was left to only imagine what the two of them looked like totally naked and covered in body oil. I'm sure it also meant that my cash was gone because they were going to the strip club early.

After our light dinner, the girls went into town and I went to meet Joel. And there he is was, waiting for me in the resort circle driveway in a vehicle of sorts. Not so much of a golf cart, but more of a dune buggy, which meant it was his own. I ignored all of the texts from Becca and Julia and greeted Joel under the lobby canopy. LOL, I saved the photos in the girl's texts because everyone in Middleton needs to see Lenny like this, but that could wait until I had a chance for a marathon posting session.

As Joel and I greeted each other, I stood there with a nice pose until he complimented me on my look, which OMG, took him long enough. Then we got into his dune buggy and headed down the back trail behind the Bar-Restaurant Hut.

It must have looked really cute when he pulled up to the rear door of the kitchen, beeped the horn and out came two hot fudge sundaes in a carrying tray. LOL, pre planning at its best.

What wasn't cute were the four guys in the back door sizing me up for tomorrow night's circle jerk party at about 10:15 pm. Hah, I smiled and threw them an air stroking wave as Joel pulled away. Which I probably shouldn't have based on all of the thumbs up I received in return. And OMG, it didn't help when Joel slammed on the brakes and backed the dune buggy up and asked me to step inside of the back door because Margie forgot to give us napkins. She gave us her panties, but couldn't remember a few napkins.

"Oh, hey boys, Joel asked me to grab a roll of paper towels because he expects that there will be a big mess to clean up in a few minutes. So, hand me one will you please? And by all means, tell me if I'm supposed to wear a lobster bib and swimming goggles during the Fire performance tomorrow night? I saw that movie, you know."

"Bibs and Goggles are available from the Gift Shop. Here is a half roll of paper towels because, well, it's Joel and that's more than you're going to need."

I gave them a 15 second pose so they could feel me up to know what they wouldn't be jerking off on tomorrow and ran back to the dune buggy and told Joel to step on it. Joel told me to hang on and squealed his buggy wheels and away we went. Finally, a machine that may actually blow off my headband, well, almost. I was looking forward to a nice quiet date eating ice cream by the lake in the bright moonlight.

That is until Joel hit the curb at full throttle and rolled the dune buggy. We weren't seriously injured, but Joel broke both of his wrists and I suffered a major sprained ankle. The EMS crew gave Joel a Escort business card because he wouldn't be jacking off for a while and took him to the hospital.

A different EMS crew took care of me and by taking care of me I mean their hands had their way with me no matter how many times I pointed out where an ankle is located. And for some reason, the EMS crew seemed to take the long way to the emergency room. And by long way I mean the joke is on the kitchen crew because the EMS crew beat them to the circle jerk punch. The joke was also on me a little because the EMS crew convinced me that the best way to treat a sprained ankle is to pull up my skirt and lay on my belly on the gurney.

But, hah, I put the joke on the medical insurance fraud guy by letting him know that I already have access to seven medical boots back at the resort. But then, OMG, the doctor and nurse put the joke right back in my face by saying that it's illegal for me to hobble out on a crutch without a boot on, so those fake boots in Lenny's cabin wouldn't do me any good.

After that, I'm not sure if there were any more jokes because the medical professional injected me with a shot and told me to relax while the nurse put a new boot on me. Everything is a little fuzzy, but I might remember the nurse using her phone video camera to post humiliation vids on the web. And laughing, a lot of laughing. After she left and I came to my senses, I put the boot because she forgot to and made my way to desk for official check out.

And wouldn't you know it, Quinn and Aly G weren't picking up their phones and they had my SUV, so I had no choice but to ask the EMS crew for a ride back to the resort. Which they agreed to do as long as I admitted that Nurse Lucy pulled a nut out of me, that there was no knock out shot and that the Doctor did goose me a little while he tended to my sprained ankle. It was a shameful moment, but I admitted everything. Why I didn't stop admitting stuff with the rollover accident and I started with when I let Carlos use my mouth as a carnival game, I don't know. Hey, maybe there was a knock out shot.

All I know for sure is that this wonderful holiday weekend has just taken a turn for the worse or maybe the better if I can find a hook up like Lenny did.

End Kayla Kaye Emerges 02