All Comments on 'Kayla Kaye Emerges Ch. 02'

by PinkPurple

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This series is getting better with each chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Despite what follows, I quite like the set-up and story line of this submission. Who doesn't like weekend getaways with some golf near a shore?

There are, however, a few items that I believe might haveenjoy easily identified had you read alour your work, or had someone read it aloud to you.

A few of these are outlined for comparison:

Staffer Joel asked me to take have an ice cream - I think the autocomplete got you here.

I seen that Julia babe - perhaps you ment you saw her and autocomplete took over?

Becca texted me asked me to wait - please try Becca text me asking that I/we wait - text is more appropriate than texted, trust me on this one, and Becca may have been 'asking' that you wait OR Becca might have asked that you wait.

I'm glad the girl with Lenny seen the vampire show . . .

The EMS crew gave Joel an Escort's or Escorts' business card - depending if the card would connect to an Escort or a group of Escorts.

Please tighten-up your autocomplete and, by all means, continue with the weekend before taking Kayla Kaye home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have asked the girls for a couple of their birth control pills to take.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous