Kayla the Bull Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla quickly took off her pants and saw a huge bulge stretching her underwear. Since her panties always tore and were uncomfortable for Kayla, she resorted to mens underwear. Even those seemed to be too small to contain the big problem she had right now.

"Shit," Kayla thought. "Why here, why did I have to get hard here?"

Kayla slid her underwear down and her cock plopped out with freedom. She felt a slight relief letting her girl cock breath. All 11 inches were present and she needed to get rid of it. If Amber found out, she would probably be disgusted and want to switch partners. If that happened, her professor would question both of them. This was a nightmare.

Waiting for Kayla, Amber googled some pieces that they could use as inspiration.

*BRRR*

Amber turned to Kayla's phone vibrating on the table. Curious, she glanced at the screen and the lock screen showed a message that was sent to her.

Madi: I miss ur cock sooo much ;)

Amber's eyes widened as she reread that message again. No matter how many times she read it, this "Madi" claimed that Kayla had a huge cock.

Confused, Amber tried to unlock the phone, but it was a pattern lock. So after 1 attempt she just left it alone. But the curiosity was still there, Kayla? With a cock? Immediately Amber assumed Kayla was trans. Amber had never met a trans person before. Especially Kayla who looked so feminime. A part of her felt embarrassed because that was her immediate thought process but Amber really couldn't tell Kayla was trans.

Amber was determined to see for herself.

"Hey, someone messaged you," Amber yelled through the wall.

"What?!" Kayla said with a panic.

"Do you want me to message them back?"

"What?!?!" Kayla blurted with desperation, "NO!"

The bathroom door quickly opened with Kayla rushing towards the living room floor. Sitting back down, Kayla opened her phone to check the message.

Amber looked as she saw Kayla's face of worry and concern turn to one of a slight smile and relief. Seeing Kayla replying to the text, Amber looked down to Kayla's crotch to see if there was any bulge.

Amber was in shock.

Kayla didn't just have a bulge, she was packing something huge. Usually when she accidentally looks at a guy's junk, she barely notices it. She could always tell there was something obviously there. Even with her ex, she could see a slight bump when he wore shorts or tight jeans. Kayla on the other hand, her bulge looked like she was hiding a baseball in her pants.

The sight of Kayla's crotch made Amber shiver with pleasure. She thought about all the memories when she was 18 and in her senior year, with all the guys she slept with. All the times she thought she had done all the cocks in school. Then after finally graduating, settling down with Brandon, her ex. But now she was faced with a cock from high school she missed. And it came from Kayla.

Kayla put her phone down with a smile and looked over to Amber who was staring at her crotch with her eyes wide open.

As her heart sank, Kayla grabbed the throw pillow and covered her bulge.

"Uhh, so what did you want to do... with the project?"

Amber wanted to do more than just see it, she wanted to touch it. Kayla looked embarrassed but Amber wanted to give her some confidence.

"So I was thinking we'd do basic abstract stuff, throwing paint and whatever."

"O-okay," Kayla said as she wrote in her notebook.

"I was also thinking we'd add some brush strokes, maybe some squares or something. Really paint in some hard strokes."

The soft voice of Amber made Kayla's eyes flutter with chills, "Y-yea, s-sounds great."

"I'm getting a little hot, do you mind if I take off my towel?"

"Uhh," Kayla looked deep into Amber's eyes and squeezed the throw pillow with anxiety. "Sure, w-whatever makes you comfortable."

"Thanks," Amber said as she took off her towel exposing her decently sized tits.

Kayla gulped as she felt her shoot a little precum in her pants. Looking at Amber's tits up close, she noticed she had pretty large areolas, but they were pale enough to blend with her tits. They looked so perfect they could be fake, but they moved and bounced like they were real.

Amber noticed how entranced Kayla was, as she scooted closer to her. "You know, we could also try different techniques instead of brushes."

"L-like what?"

"We could use our fingers, our hands, any part of our bodies if you want," Amber said seductively as she leaned in as placed her soft lips onto Kayla's.

Kayla couldn't believe what just happened. As they were making out she caught herself moaning with pleasure. Stopping herself from it getting worse, she broke the kiss.

"I'm sorry, what are we doing?" Kayla said with confusion.

Amber sighed.

"I'm sorry, you left your phone behind and I glanced at it when somebody sent you a text."

"Wait, what?"

"Yea, some girl named Madi said she missed your... cock."

Kayla covered her face with the pillow with embarrassment.

"And after you came back from the bathroom, I saw your bulge and I wanted to see for myself." Amber admitted.

Kayla was mortified.

"B-but what about your ex and your friend? This isn't right, I don't want to cause any drama."

"Kayla, he's an ex for a reason, same as my so-called 'best friend'."

Kayla was in awe. What the fuck was going on with her luck the past month, first Madi now Amber? This was happening so fast.

"I-I"m sorry Amber, but I'm starting to get a little anxious with all this."

"Oh," Amber felt a little horrible. Forcing this on Kayla probably wasn't the best idea. "I'm so sorry. I got a little carried away. I completely forgot about this Madi girl you were messaging."

"M-Madi and I aren't going out, I just see her from time to time to... you know..."

Amber's eyebrows raised, "Then... do you want to do this or am I just making things worse?"

"I-I want to do this, but it was just happening so fast it felt overwhelming."

"Sorry..." Amber looked down and then slowly got closer to Kayla. "Then why don't we take this slow."

Kayla felt Amber's hand on her thighs as she gently caressed them. Feeling a little twitch from her cock, she removed the pillow and Amber got close to her lips.

"So your cock must be something if this Madi girl misses it so much."

Kayla nodded as the both of them made out.

"Can you show me?" Amber whispered.

"O-okay."

Kayla got up and unbuttoned her jeans as Amber saw a huge bulge twitching in her underwear.

Kayla could feel Amber's breath near her crotch. She hadn't even taken her cock out yet and she felt like cumming already.

"Pull down my underwear," Kayla softly begged.

Amber could see the shape of her cock start to form the past few minutes and she wondered what it would actually look like. She saw a rather big wet patch of precum at the center of Kayla's underwear. Building the roleplay, she put her lips on the underwear as she pulled them down.

*Smack*

Kayla's hard, heavy cock made an audible smack onto Amber's face.

"Holy shit," Amber chuckled as she looked in awe at Kayla's massive girl cock.

"D-Do you... like it?"

"You're hung," Amber said as she wrapped her right hand around it. "It's so thick too."

"B-but, you don't mind it?"

"Kayla, I've seen a lot of cocks... all of them aren't even close to your size." Amber placed her hands underneath her pussy. She lifted her hand and her pussy slime stretched from her pussy to her hand.

"Look how wet I am just looking at it. Even Brandon can't do that. He has to do a lot of foreplay to get me wet."

"Do you really mean that?"

"Kayla, babe..." Amber started slowly stroking her cock. "You need to be more confident carrying something like this."

Kayla moaned with pleasure.

"Has no one ever told you your cock is amazing?"

"I mean I've always kind of known I'm bigger than most guys because of porn, but I've only been with only one person sexually."

"This Madi right?"

"Yea, she told me it was the best sex she ever had."

Amber smiled as she proceeded to wrap her mouth on the tip of Kayla's cock, "I'll have to be the judge of that, but I don't see you disappointing."

Kayla exhaled with pleasure. Looking down, Amber started sucking her head. Kayla was so surprised at how much warmer Amber's mouth was compared to Madi. Madi gave amazing blowjobs, but they were more wet and slobbery. Amber's mouth was basically a hot face towel wrapped on her cock.

"T-That feels so, uughhh... so good." Kayla tried to speak.

"You're so huge, just your head already gave my jaw a little trouble."

"Oh, uhh... do we need to stop?"

Amber smirked and began taking more of Kayla's cock.

"Fuck, that feels good... a-are you sure you dont need a-a break?"

Amber bent Kayla's cock to the side so she could see her face showing her eyes squint with sarcastic annoyance.

"Kayla, nothing is going to stop me from taking all of your massive cock. I want you to put all of it down my throat, all the way deep in my pussy, and if you want... all the way in my ass." Amber winked.

After hearing Amber say that, Kayla got the same surge of confidence she felt when she was with Madi. She put her hands behind Amber's head and forced her to swallow more of her girlcock.

"Fuck, your mouth feels so fucking good."

Amber tried to speak with Kayla's massive shemeat in her mouth, but all that came out was just her throat sloshing saliva from the beating it was getting.

After a few minutes, Amber's throat relaxed and Kayla was able to thrust at a steady pace. Still only taking only about 5 inches, Amber was determined.

Kayla could hear more gagging from Amber as she loosened her throat more. Looking down, she could see her eyes start to water as she thrusted her thick cock deeper into her face. With each thrust, she could hear Amber's throat gulp and gasp for air.

Kayla moaned with pleasure as she felt Amber's throat get tighter like a pussy.

"Shit that's tight." Kayla whispered, "You almost have all of me. Just a few more inches," Kayla petted Amber's head as she saw tears starting to fall down the corner of her eyes.

Amber tried to speak, "Ynnnnng ko iiig."

"Shhh, don't speak with your mouth full." Kayla naturally said as she gained more and more confidence.

Kayla tried to slow down her pace to let Amber have an easier time to swallow all of her cock.

"You're almost there Amber," Kayla whispered as she grabbed Amber's head with her hands and pushed her head slowly towards her mound. Then she felt it. She felt Amber's nose and her breathing heavily on her.

"That's so good," Kayla said in a sweet manner. "You did it babe, you have all 11 inches of my girl cock down your throat."

The corner of Amber's mouth lifted and showed a slight smile, and her eyes squinted with joy at her accomplishment. She knew Kayla was big, but 11 inches!? The biggest cock she's had was 7, and he didn't even try to put all of it down her throat. He just wanted the blowjob to feel good. Even when it was in her pussy, he could only put 6 inches in. Hell, Brandon's only 6 inches too and he can barely hit her throat.

"Okay, my sweet Amber, time to pick up the pace. I wanna cum down your throat."

Amber nodded.

Kayla moaned as she thrusted faster and felt Amber's throat tighten and loosen. But it wasn't enough, Kayla wanted to treat Amber's throat like any other pussy she would fuck.

"Can I go a little rougher?"

"MMmm Hmmm," Amber hummed as she nodded yes.

Smiling, Kayla grabbed Amber's head and forced it to swallow her massive cock faster. With each thrust she could hear Amber's throat try to cope with the size and add more saliva to her throat.

"Fuck you feel so good."

Kayla couldn't believe how good just her throat felt. She couldn't wait until she could thrust her huge cock in Amber's slut pussy.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum," Kayla grabbed Amber's hair tighter as she felt it coming.

Amber started smiling and moaning as Kayla thrusted as fast as she could.

With one final thrust, Amber could feel a huge warmth hitting her throat as it slid down to her stomach. She could feel 6, no 8 spurts of cum.

"Fucking shit, that was amazing," Kayla exhaled as she pulled her cock out of Amber's mouth.

Amber gasped as if she resurfaced for air after diving on the deep end.

"holy shit kayla," Amber's voice was raspy. "No one's ever cummed that much in me from oral."

"Sorry," Kayla looked up to the ceiling as she tried to catch her breath. "A-Are you okay? Is your jaw or mouth hurting?"

"A little, but it's not too bad."

"Sorry I was rough, I-I don't know what got into me."

"Kayla, when it comes to sex, if both people are into you don't have to apologize for it. In the moment, all the pleasure I feel, all the adrenaline, it makes everything so much hotter. Something about being controlled but taken care of makes me so wet."

Kayla was confused.

"I loved it Kayla, someone dominating me makes my pussy shiver."

"I'm glad you liked it."

"It's sad tho, I kinda wanted you to fuck my pussy. Maybe another time."

"Oh... umm," Kayla turned her head away with slight embarrassment. "I-I can still continue... if you want."

Amber looked down to see Kayla's semi hard cock get harder again.

"Wait? What?"

"I don't really have a refractory period. I mean I do, but it's like a minute or something."

Amber smiled and placed her soft lips onto Kayla's.

"You're amazing you know, not one guy I've been with has lasted even a few minutes with me, and you fucked my throat for 10." Amber whispered as she kissed Kayla's mouth and stroked her cock.

"You just felt so good."

"Why don't you get hard for me and fuck my pussy"

"B-But I don't have a condom."

"Don't worry, Brandon keeps his in the bathroom cabinet."

"O-Okay, I'll be back."

Kayla was worried. She had never used condoms before. When she did it with Madi, she was on birth control. Kayla didn't know if she'd be able to stay hard with condoms. Filled with anxiety, Kayla searched through the cabinet, and found Brandon's pack.

Coming back out with the condom, she stared at Amber awkwardly, "I-I umm, this is actually my first time using a condom."

"Oh," Amber said softly. "Do you want me to help you put it on?"

"I-Is that weird?"

"Kayla, babe, that's perfectly fine. I just thought with that thing between your legs, you'd already have the chance to use one."

"You're actually the second person I've been with."

"Wait, really?"

"Yea, when I'm with Madi I don't have to worry about condoms cause she's on birth control."

"That must feel amazing, having that 11 inch cock raw."

"S-Sorry," Kayla looked down from embarrassment.

"Kayla, it's nothing to be sorry about. I mean I'm not on birth control so we do need the condom, but I'm happy to help. C'mon, get closer."

Amber moved over as Kayla sat right next to her, "So what you want to do is make sure the little bubble here is facing up. After that we just roll it down your cock. Do you want me to do it or can you?"

"C-Can you?"

Amber chuckled, "Of course."

As Amber rolled the condom onto Kayla's cock, Kayla felt some tightness from it. Visibly looking uncomfortable, Amber stopped. "What's wrong? Is it too tight?"

Kayla nodded.

"It's probably because this condom is too small for you."

"I-Im sorry."

"It's not your fault Brandon's small."

Kayla smiled at the joke, "S-So what do we do?"

"It's up to you, if you want to use this condom and fuck me or just... you know, wait till you can get magnums."

Kayla was sad, she didn't want to wait to fuck Amber's pussy. She wanted to know what she felt like compared to Madi. She wanted to see if she could satisfy her like Madi.

"I-I can try to use this one, if you want."

Amber smiled, "Okay, let me roll it down all the way then."

As Amber rolled the rest of the condom down, Kayla could see her cock overfilling the condom.

"Alright, all done. Do you feel okay?"

Kayla looked at her cock and the condom didn't even cover her completely. Only about half of her was covered.

"Isn't it supposed to cover all of me?"

"Yes, but it is for small dicks"

"But is it going to be okay?"

"Should be fine, just be careful it doesn't slip out. What about you? Does it feel too tight?

Kayla thought about it for a second. "It's tight but I'm still hard so can we still try?"

"No need to ask me, I want that thick girl cock in me." Excited, Amber layed on the couch with her legs spread open. "Be slow about it though, I've never had a cock that big before."

Kayla nodded as she positioned the tip of her head at the entrance of Amber's pussy. She could see that she was already wet, but thought it would be better if she could have her drip like Madi. Maybe all that pussy juice could help slide her cock easier.

Grabbing her cock, she started rubbing her head onto Amber's clit.

Amber silently moaned as she bit her lip. Kayla was right, Amber was leaking pussy juice plus the condom was doing it's work. She could see some of her precum build and coat around her cock, keeping it from coming out. But she didn't really feel anything as she rubbed her cock on her clit.

Kayla was getting impatient now, "I'm gonna put it in."

"Okay, just... go a little slow."

Kayla nodded as she slowly pushed her cock into Amber's pussy.

"Oh fuck, that's a lot." Amber was taken back by how filling Kayla's cock actually was.

"Does it hurt? Do you want me to stop?"

"N-No, it's just... a little bigger than I thought." Amber scrunched her face as Kayla went deeper.

Kayla on the other hand, if she thought Madi was tight, Amber was basically a virgin.

"FFucking shit, that's a big cock."

Kayla continued slowly pushing forward. "Y-You're so tight."

"I-It's not m-my fault I've never had a good e-enough cock."

Kayla looked down and saw that only 4 inches went in. "You're almost halfway."

"Halfway? Ffucking hell, you're so fucking thick."

"Let me help you then." Kayla placed her thumb on Amber's clit and started rubbing.

"OOOhhh," Amber moaned loudly.

"Does that feel good?"

"I-It feels amaaazing." Amber gritted her teeth.

As she rubbed her clit, Kayla started thrusting in and out slowly pushing deeper into Amber's tight pussy.

"You're doing better, you're pussy is getting used to my size."

Kayla picked up the pace and immediately saw that Amber's pussy was getting more and more wet, allowing her to push deeper.

"That's right... fuck... me... harder." Amber said after every thrust.

Amber couldn't believe the amount of pleasure she was feeling right now. Kayla wasn't even all the way in and she was able to reach places no other guy had been before. She could hear and smell her pussy slosh and splat her juices out. She never knew sex could put her in ecstasy. She wanted more.

"I want... all of it. Shove your cock in me," Amber demanded.

"But you told me to go sl-"

"I don't care, I want all of your massive girl cock inside my tight little pussy. Fuck me, fuck me Kayla."

Kayla listened and quickly pushed her cock all the way in.

"FUCK" Amber yelled as she gasped for air.

Kayla felt her pussy tighten and her whole body shake. Amber looked like she just orgasmed.

"D-Did you just cum?"

Amber was silent, nodding while shaking. She never came like that before. Usually her orgasms were from guys rubbing her clit. It wasn't bad, but she never understood why some girls came from just a cock inside them. But with Kayla, it was different. She was able to hit every spot, go deeper than no other cock has gone before, that made her squirm with pleasure.

"Do you want me to keep going>"

"Yes," Amber begged.

Kayla grabbed Amber's spread legs and started shoving her closer with each thrust. At a fast steady pace, Kayla was fucking Amber like she had done with Madi. Similarly, Amber's tits bounced with every thrust.