Kayla the Bull Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that? You like my girl cock?"

Amber tightened her pussy, "y-yes... I love it so much. Please don't stop."

Kayla looked down as her 11 inch cock was completely hidden in Amber's pussy.

"You know," Kayla whispered. "You have all 11 inches of my girl cock inside you. Have any of the guys you fucked had a cock like mine?"

"nooOO, all of them had small dicks."

"Did they satisfy you?"

"N-No, they only made me cum by rubbing my clit."

"How many guys have you been with?"

"37"

Kayla was shocked, 37 guys and the biggest she had was 7 inches. What even shocked her most was that she knew exactly how many dicks she's had.

"It's cute that you know how many dicks you've had. Did your slutty pussy keep searching for a big enough cock?"

"It did, but none of them were enough."

"Whose cock do you love now?"

"YOURS! YOUR COCK." Amber yelled with pleasure. "You have the best cock I've ever had. It's so big and thick."

Kayla was addicted to seeing Amber in ecstasy. She loved making her behave that way, begging for more. It was like a goal she had when she was with Madi, and she wanted to do the same to Amber.

Kayla picked put the pace and started fucking her faster, "Oh fuck, that feels good. Your tight pussy feels good."

"Yes, f-fuck me more. Give me that fucking hung cock."

Kayla suddenly felt more pleasure as she fucked her faster.

"Oh my fucking god, this feels fucking so good," Amber said as she wrapped her legs behind Kayla's ass, forcing her to thrust all the way.

Both of them couldn't believe the amount of pleasure that was happening. With every pump, Kayla saw her cock make a little bump on Amber's lower stomach. She grabbed Amber's hand and placed it on top.

"You feel that? That's my huge she cock hitting your stomach."

Amber shook and came again. Kayla continued her steady pace and started to feel the need to cum.

"I think I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for me baby, cum on my tits."

Kayla pumped her cock faster and faster until she felt it. Immediately, she pulled out and noticed the condom was no longer on her. No wonder it suddenly felt better. but that didn't matter right now, she began shooting 5 long thick ropes of cum on Amber's tits.

Amber felt the warm girl milk coat her tits. She was so shocked by how much Kayla was able to produce. Even Brandon couldn't cum that much. He would only be able to do one spurt and then a few tiny little beads.

"What the fuck," Amber chuckled and smiled. "I've never seen so much cum come out before."

"Sorry, I tend to have a lot."

"Don't be," Amber said as she scooped the cum from her tits and put it in her mouth. "Wow, you actually taste really good."

"Yea, I've been doing it cause of Madi. I've been drinking more juice to make it sweeter."

"I'm surprised, all the cum I've had before was always so bitter, but I actually like this."

Amber continued to scrape Kayla's thick cum off her tits and ate it.

"Umm, the condom kinda came off in the middle of fucking. Do we have to worry about that?"

"I mean you came on my tits, so I don't think so." Amber saw the worry and anxiety on Kayla's face. "But if it makes you feel better, we can buy a Plan B? Wanna split it?"

Kayla nodded as she fell on the couch.

Amber laughed. "Did I tire you out?"

"No kidding," Kayla smiled back.

Amber started touching her pussy and noticed a big gaping hole. "Holy fuck, look at this." Amber spread her legs in front of Kayla. "I don't think I can have another cock anymore. You better take responsibility." Amber said jokingly.

Exhaustively, Kayla sighed, "Whenever you want, just let me know."

The two girls cuddled on the couch as they fell asleep.

*****

A few hours later.

*Jingle, Jingle*

Amber jutted up realizing someone was trying to come inside the apartment.

"Shit, it's Brandon."

Kayla was disoriented and confused.

"Quick, quick, put your clothes on."

As Kayla grabbed her clothes and quickly tried to put them on, the door opened.

"Brandon! I'm naked!"

"Relax, it's me." It was a female voice.

"Fucking shit Em, don't look!" Amber pleaded.

"What are you whining about, you don't care if I see you nake-"

Amber's ex friend Emma stared right at Kayla's half naked body. Slowly looking down, she saw the biggest cock she had ever seen.

Kayla was flushed with embarrassment and quickly put her pants back on, "I'm gonna go, sorry."

As Kayla gathered her things and left for the door, Amber quickly added "I'll text you... "

Realizing what she said, she paused, "... about the project. So we can do the project."

Kayla nodded and left the apartment.

Amber and Emma looked at each other with awkwardness and confusion.

"Who... who was that?" Emma asked.

"That's Kayla, she's in my Art class. She came over so we can go over a project."

Emma squinted her eyes in disbelief that Amber could think she didn't see what she walked into.

"Sure... a project."

"Shut up Em, what do you care? You're with Brandon now, can't I have fun anymore?"

"Look, I really don't care. I just didn't know you were into trans girls."

Amber picked up her clothes and slowly walked into her room. "I didn't know I was into girls in general but you saw what she was packing." Amber poked her head out of her door...

"11 inches by the way," Amber winked.

*****

Kayla got back home tired and embarrassed. Looking through her phone, she saw that Amber messaged her.

Amber: Hey, sorry about that. I kinda lost track of time. Didn't think about my roommates coming in at all... my fault.

Kayla: It's fine

Amber: Hey, I really did enjoy today. Madi was right, best sex I've ever had

Kayla: I really enjoyed it too

Amber: Oh btw, I already bought the plan b, you don't have to pay me back. Consider the pounding you gave me payment ;)

Kayla: Are you sure? I can pay the other half. Are you on venmo?

Amber: Don't worry about it. Just make sure to cum inside me next time... I'll get birth control so you can fill me up with your load.

Kayla: That sounds amazing.

Amber: I'll text you when we can meet up next time?

Kayla: Sure, let me know when ur free

Amber: Cool, cya.

Kayla: Cya.

Kayla layed on her bed exhausted. What a day.

*BRRR*

Kayla got another text. It was Madi.

Madi: Just got back from work, can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Attached to the text was a picture of her naked.

Kayla started stroking her cock until it got hard. Still feeling a little sore from what happened today, she took a picture and sent it to Madi.

Kayla: Here's a little something to keep you excited until then...

Amber sent the heart eyes emoji back.

Still tired, Kayla let her cock get soft and took a long shower and fell asleep right after.

To be continued.

*****

Thank you guys so much for the supportive comments you've been giving me. I honestly wrote this series because I didn't find many with a big cock trans bull cucking a couple. So thank you for the comments, I really do read them and consider all of your suggestions.

Again, sorry for this being late. It also kept getting sent back so I had to revise some minor things that I thought were obvious to the reader.

Also I'm constantly changing how I write to see what works and doesn't work. As you can see, I love to write dialogue a lot. So let me know what you like I don't like and what you'd like to see more of (writing wise.)