Kayla the Bull Ch. 04

Story Info
Kayla groups up with a girl in her class.
8.4k words
4.8
19.2k
36

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phunta
Phunta
183 Followers

Author's Note: Sorry for the wait on this one. Didn't have the motivation to work on it, plus I was going back and forth with the story because it just wasn't working for me.

I've also been thinking about it and I want to do 3-part story arcs divided into 3 chapters. So we just finished the Madi Arc and we're starting a new arc starting with this chapter, with a new girl ;). Don't worry, I'm not leaving Madi or Jason behind, I just want Kayla to experience more so she can really own the name "Bull".

Again, if you guys have any suggestions, feel free to comment and let me know what you'd like to see or anything I can improve on, and I'll see what I can do.

Also, I'm gonna start adding character descriptions at the beginning of every story from now on. It won't be a lot, just the characters that are in the story.

*** Characters in this Story ***

Kayla

Age: 20

Height: 5ft 4in (162cm)

Gender: Trans Female

Cock Size: 11 inches (28cm)

IRL Inspirations: Mix between Scarlett Dove, Domino Presley, and Rookie Stray

Amber

Age: 20

Height: 5ft 10in (178cm)

Gender: Female

Boob Size: 32E

IRL Inspiration: Pornstar Darcie Dolce

Ms. Davis

Age: 44

Height: 5ft 7in (170cm)

Gender: Female

Boob Size: 36E

IRL Inspiration: Pornstars Diamond Jackson and Jada Fire.

*****

A ray of sunlight appeared on Kayla's face. Squinting at how bright it was, she groggily woke up and stretched out of bed. She looked at her phone and checked her messages. Madi sent her a picture of her legs spread out while she had a huge dildo half way inside her pussy.

Madi: I miss your cock, this dildo isn't enough. Madi messaged.

Kayla: I miss your tight pussy, sorry our schedules didn't line up

Kayla had school today and Madi had a 10 hour shift. So both of them were pretty sad they couldn't have fun.

Madi: Don't worry about it sweetie, we'll see each other during the weekend.

Kayla was excited, it had been a few days since they first met, but the weekend was so far away just thinking about it.

Madi: I gotta go, my break's about to end, ttyl

Kayla: Keep that pussy wet for me ;)

Kayla let her arm fall to the bed and looked up at the ceiling. She had no interest in going to school today, but she already missed 2 days since she spent most of her time with Madi. To avoid getting her financial aid taken away, Kayla reluctantly got up and got ready for school.

Kayla turned on the shower and waited for it to get warm. As she waited for the steam to rise, she looked in the mirror and stared at her bare body. Her whole life she was always so worried that her body would be the downfall for any hope of a physical relationship. But her experience with Madi changed all that and gave her a surge of confidence. Although, still a little shy, Kayla felt even if she did get rejected, she would still have people like Madi. People that loved her huge cock.

Kayla saw that the mirror was foggy, so she entered the shower. The warmth of the water felt good, and she just let it run down her face and back. It was so soothing that her balls dropped all the way they could. She rubbed her hands throughout her body and felt a little dried up cum from the other night.

"Sweetie!" A voice yelled outside the bathroom door.

"Yea, mom?" Kayla replied as she scrubbed shampoo on her hair.

"I'm gonna head out, I left some breakfast on the table."

"Okay,"

"Be safe till I get back on Monday."

"Yea, I know mom," Kayla said in annoyance.

"Mmmk, love you."

"Love you."

Kayla heard the front door close.

Kayla's mom comes by and lives with her every now and then. After the first semester of college, driving from her parents house to the campus wasn't the best use of money. So with the help of her parents, she got an apartment near the school, but her mom was only okay with it if she came by and slept over sometimes. Kayla was okay with it, since she didn't have a roommate or a committed relationship, having her mom live with her 2-3 times a week was okay. There really wasn't a schedule when her mom would come visit, other than a text message to let Kayla know, it was pretty random.

After her shower, Kayla got out only wrapping her hair in a towel. Walking out of the bathroom naked, taking confident strides. She saw the food her mom left on the table and sat down. Her flaccid cock dangled off the chair and she felt the cold air hit her golf-ball sized balls. Eating her eggs and pancakes, she looked through the Cuckold subreddit.

As she saw some of the same old posts, she saw some bulls posting themselves for a good time. One of them said "26 yo male, 8 inches hard, in the chicago area."

Kayla smirked at the size knowing she was way bigger than he was. She scrolled through the subreddit even more and found more guys around 7-9 inches, but she didn't really see anyone her size.

Every post showed guys smaller than her and making these women moan in ecstasy, like it was a type of pleasure that couldn't be felt before. Now thinking about it, Madi really did look like those girls in those hentai porn videos when she rammed all 11 inches in her.

Kayla sighed.

She missed Madi, but wasn't sure if it was because of her company or the sex. Kayla really did like being with Madi, but just talking to her and the sex kinda blended together. It really made this decision on escorting difficult for her. She asked herself, did she want a relationship, the sex, or both. Both sounded nice, but Kayla wondered how she would balance all that together. What if she found another girl while escorting and she became the new Madi. What then?

Kayla shook her head deep in thought and went to change.

She had 15 minutes before class started and it only took 20 minutes to get there from her apartment. In a bit of a rush, she slammed the door on her way out. The slam echoed throughout the hallway, resulting in the neighboring apartment door opening.

"The hell is happening?"

It was Kayla's neighbor Ms. Davis.

"Sorry Ms. Davis, I'm kinda late for class and I slammed the door on accident," Kayla said apologetically.

"That's fine and all but sweetie, some of us have guests that are still sleeping'," Ms. Davis whispered.

Kayla bowed her head, "Sorry Ms. Davis, I'll be careful next time."

Ms. Davis slowly closed her door back inside. Kayla felt her head still a little warm, but it was starting to cool down.

Ms. Davis was living across the hall when Kayla moved in. She was a typical neighbor, friendly, but still stern when something bothered her. Usually when Kayla blasted music, Ms. Davis would ask her to turn it down a bit, but other than that it was a good relationship.

Ms. Davis looked to be in her 40's. Tall, dark, and long black hair. She looked like a young Angela Bassett, just with bigger boobs.

As for the guest she had today, it was not her first. Kayla noticed she would have several guests over different nights. Kayla had her suspicions since she saw mainly men leaving her apartment every morning.

The one theory Kayla always came back to was that Ms. Davis just brought home guys to fuck after a night of going out.

She always admired how confident Ms. Davis was. Always so care free of how she looked in public, and always bringing home someone new.

Kayla wasn't really the best at socializing. The only time she actually communicated was when she was behind a screen.

Kayla looked at her phone for the time as she walked down the stairs.

10:50 A.M.

Shit.

*****

Kayla rushed through the hallways to her classroom. She was about 10 minutes late, but it was only Art appreciation so not too bad.

Kayla walked in quietly, avoiding all eye contact and looked for a seat in the back.

"Welcome miss Scott," Kayla's professor said out loud.

Kayla faced her professor and walked to her seat.

"Sorry I'm late."

"It's fine, I was just going to say that you missed some information that I mentioned at the beginning of class."

Kayla tilted her head in confusion and worry.

"I'm assigning you all to group projects in pairs of two."

Kayla's face scrunched her eyebrows in sadness.

"I already paired everyone up, I'll tell you all when class ends."

As Kayla sat down, she was filled with despair and anxiety. She hated group projects. Everyone was always so difficult to meet up with and they were either always lazy, had a big ego, or just plain mean.

Since it was a group of two, Kayla thought it was a little easier than a big group.

She looked around the class to see who she would be forced to work with. She hoped to God it wasn't Derick. He just gave fuckboy vibes with his stupid haircut and those stupid slip on slippers. It was like a bad copy of Justin Bieber and that wasn't a compliment.

She looked to her left and saw Samantha. A little less annoying, but Kayla noticed she never took notes. Kayla could already imagine the amount of stress and all nighters she'd have to pull if she worked with her.

Kayla sighed.

Whoever she was going to work with, she just hoped they would be helpful.

50 minutes later.

"Alright class, before you all go here is the list of pairs for the group projects. Find each other and talk about schedules. Remember, this is due in 1 month. It's 30% of your grade and there is no extra credit for this."

Kayla looked up at the projected screen and saw the excel sheet with everyone's names.

She frantically looked up and down the list and saw her name.

Kayla Scott/Amber Johnson

Exhaling in slight relief, Amber was an okay student. Kayla actually knew of Amber from her second high school, when she switched. She was kind of like a prep kid, but there were rumors floating around that she was sleeping with some of the football players. Never finding out if they were true or not, Kayla kinda forgot a lot of her high school experience.

Kayla looked around for Amber and saw her putting her books in her backpack.

"Hey," Kayla said softly.

"Kayla right?" Amber asked with confidence.

"Yea"

"I'm Amber," Amber held out her hand for a handshake.

"Hi," Kayla shook her hand.

"We went to Weatley together right?"

"Uh, yea"

"I didn't know you were in this class?"

Kayla smirked with panic, "I mean, I come early and sit in the back."

"Now that I think about it, I never saw you that much in high school either."

Amber saw how uncomfortable Kayla started to look, "So when do you wanna meet up for the project?"

"I'm free right now," Kayla choked. "We can just talk about what we wanna do it on and figure it out from there."

"Yea, that works for me," Amber nodded. "My last class got canceled, so I'm free for the day."

"Cool, where do you wanna go? We can go to the library."

"Actually, can we go to my place? It's not too far from here. I had practice before class and I feel a little dirty."

Kayla raised her eyebrows. "Uhhh, sure. Do you want me to come later after you shower or-"

"Nah, it'll be quick. I just want to wash all the dried up sweat away."

"Uhh sure, okay."

"Cool, just follow me."

Kayla and Amber walked out of the campus. Both of them not saying anything yet, the silence hurt Kayla.

"S-so you had practice?" Kayla said after building the courage to break the tension.

"Yea, we have a game next week."

"Basketball right?"

"Volleyball"

"Oh, my bad."

"It's cool, what about you?"

"I'm not really into sports, unless it's swimming at the olympics."

"I don't blame you, it's really fun to watch."

They both continued walking in silence. The amount of tension and pain Kayla was feeling was unbearable. She kept waiting for Amber to say something, but she was quiet. Kayla couldn't take it, so she spoke again.

"Is college volleyball the same as high school or is it harder?"

"It's a little different, everyone on the team is actually good and I don't feel as special anymore"

"Oh, sorry about that."

Amber chuckled, "It was sarcastic Kayla."

Kayla smiled and looked around the street as they walked on the sidewalk.

"So how close do you live?"

"It's like a 10 minute walk from campus."

"Wow," Kayla's eyes widened. "I thought I lived close, but it takes me like 20 minutes."

"I could tell from your smooth entrance at class today."

Kayla turned red and looked away in embarrassment.

Amber laughed, "I'm fucking with you." Amber playfully shoved Kayla's shoulders. "I get it, it happens to everyone."

Kayla smiled.

"So how's it been since high school?" Amber asked.

"Oh, umm... it's been good I guess."

"Are you just doing school or are you doing other things?"

Kayla slightly blushed thinking about her experience doing Madi.

"Uh, yea I'm just going to school."

"So what'd you do after senior year?" Amber said as she kept pressing the walk button. "Now that I think about it, I don't think I saw you at graduation."

"I didn't want to walk, I honestly wanted to be done with high school already."

"I get that, but high school for me was so much fun so I really wanted to spend it with everyone else."

Amber saw how uncomfortable Kayla looked. Her head looking down with her eyebrows scrunched up, Amber saw the anxiety Kayla was going through coming up with an answer.

"Hey, it doesn't matter anymore. We're college girls now and we don't have to worry about high school anymore."

Amber started walking a little faster as she pointed towards some apartments. "This is us."

Kayla looked up and saw a pretty nice apartment complex. It looked similar to hers, but it didn't have a pool, instead it had a little park.

Kayla followed Amber as she guided her through the buildings that looked all the same.

"I'm right here," Amber pointed to a building that had a big E on it. "I'm on the 2nd floor, so we're gonna have to go up the stairs."

Amber walked the flight of stairs first. Kayla couldn't help but notice her ass swaying side to side. She wasn't wearing anything too revealing, but she could definitely see how round and plump it was.

As they reached the top of the 2nd floor, Amber pointed at a door right next to them. "I'm right here," Amber looked at Kayla. "I hope it's not too bad for you, I didn't get to wash the dishes from last night."

"It's fine, I don't mind," Kayla assured as she walked into Amber's apartment.

Looking around, Kayla was shocked at how big the place was. She looked down the hall and saw that there were 3 rooms. She looked over and saw the pile of dishes in the kitchen sink.

"So do you live with anyone else?"

"My ex and my ex best friend."

Kayla did a double take and turned back to Amber in confusion.

"Wait, you live with your ex? And did you say 'ex best friend'?" Kayla questioned.

"Yea, it wasn't really much of a choice since we had a lease contract and I don't have much to find a new apartment."

"What happened?" Kayla realized how personal that question was and immediately tried to take it back. "I-I'm sorry, you don't have to answer that, it was a little personal."

Amber unfazed, she took off her shoes, "oh no, it's fine. He ended up cheating on me with her. Since we were all so close, we thought living together would be a good idea."

"I'm sorry. No one deserves that." Kayla said as he looked around the room.

"Don't worry about it, I got over it months ago." Amber undid her bra under her shirt, "I just need to save a bit more and wait the lease out."

Kayla's eyes widened as she looked back and saw Amber taking off her shirt.

"Oh, sorry," Kayla turned away. "I didn't know you wer-"

Amber was confused and stopped taking her clothes off as she thought why Kayla was so awkward.

"Ohhh, sorry Kayla," Amber picked up her shirt to cover herself. "I'm just so used to changing with the team, I didn't think it'd make you uncomfortable."

"No, it's fine," Kayla turned back to Amber. "I just didn't know you were doing it and I was surprised."

"You sure?"

"Yea, I don't mind, plus it's your home."

"Mmmk, just let me know if you change your mind," Amber said as she removed her shirt showing her E cup tits.

Kayla starred as Amber finally took off her jeans with nothing but her pink laced panties.

"I'll be quick, I'm just gonna shower and then we can start on the project." Amber said as she walked to the bathroom.

The bathroom door was left a little open and Kayla could hear the shower faucet turn on.

"You can sit wherever, there's some water in the fridge if you want," Amber raised her voice over the shower head turning on.

"Kay, thanks," Kayla sat on the couch as she still had Amber's beautiful tits in her mind.

They weren't as big as Madi', but for her proportions, they looked perfect. The image kept playing back in Kayla's head to the point where she noticed her cock growing a little.

She could feel that she wasn't fully hard, she was about 30% hard. But that was already too much she could handle due to where she was right now. Kayla got a throw pillow from the couch and sat on the floor covering her crotch hoping the pressure would calm down her girlmeat.

Trying to distract her mind, she took out the project paper of what they had to do. Reading through it, they had to create an abstract art piece with 3 colors. They had full freedom in what they could use, be it paint, pencils, or oils. The last requirement asked that the canvas they used would have to be 41 x 54 inches.That was pretty big, that was about 3 x 5 ft.

Kayla thought of different approaches to how they were to make this as a team. Paint would be the easiest since it was an abstract they could both do what they want and feel it out. Kayla googled different abstract pieces to see what would look best. She looked at different color combinations, different shapes they could use. All of it distracted her enough to the point where she lost her hardon and was focused at the project at hand

A few minutes later, Kayla heard the shower stop and the curtains open.

"Hey, when do you think we'll finish the project?" Amber said from the bathroom.

"Uh, it looks pretty simple, we just need to decide what we want to do."

The bathroom door opened and Amber came out with a towel wrapped around her. With her short hair wet, she used another towel to dry her head and neck, "So what do we have to do?"

Kayla stared at Amber's beauty. She felt pressure in her crotch area and started pushing the throw pillow to contain her cock.

"Umm, based on the requirements, we're supposed to make an abstract using whatever we want but the canvas has to be 3x5 feet."

"3 x 5 feet? Wow, all of our assignments so far have been small portraits or landscapes," Amber said as she sat next to Kayla.

As soon as Amber sat down, the air wafted towards Kayla's nose and smelled of some fruity scent. Kayla turned her head to Amber who was looking over the paper. Kayla looked at Amber's face but slowly drifted her eyes down to her neck and chest.

Kayla could see Amber's nipples poking through the towel. She could feel her cock getting hard.

"So what are you thinking?" Amber's voice asked in a soft spoken voice.

Kayla had chills run down her back and her cock wanted out. It was probably at 70% hard right now. Fearing this getting worse Kayla quickly got up.

"Uhh, can I use your bathroom?"

Shocked at the sudden jolt from Kayla, Amber points to the bathroom, "Yea, it's right there."

Kayla walked and turned her body in a way where she could hide her bulge from Amber. Awkwardly walking with her legs squished together, she accidentally slammed the bathroom door.

Phunta
Phunta
183 Followers