Kayla - The Skybound Ebony Ch. 01

Story Info
Kayla is growing at a pace she can barely control.
920 words
3.72
7.4k
4

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keliadom
Keliadom
12 Followers

-01-

Dusty roads as far as the eyes could see. The windows of her car were slid down. The music was blaring from her radio. Kayla, on her way to Southern California, was driving through the American southwest. The warm air barely cooled her down, unable to refresh her neckline under her mass of single corn braids. On the left of the road stood a sign. A simple road motel. She could rest in a cool room hopefully.

Kayla pulled up in the driveway and headed to the reception. The doorbell rang as she pushed the door. An old lady greeted her. "Good evening!" She smiled this obvious smile that older people have sometimes when viewing youth reminding them of their old days. Here, in this dusty room full of old paintings and other miscellaneous decorations entered a tall, somewhat slim woman, with a clashing attire that could only pull someone's attention. Kayla wore a white baggy crop-top, whose floating distance between her skin and it only pointed toward substantial breasts. There was not much more to her: matching white mini shorts was all that stood until all the way down to her red and white sandals.

"May I help you?" Asked the lady.

"A room for one, please". The older woman opened a notebook, flipped through a few things and invited Kayla to the register. "Room one-o-eight, here are the keys, due for tomorrow by twelve." While thanking her, Kayla headed back outside to the room, whistling away. She definitely needed a break from driving.

Entering the bedroom, she unpacked her stuff, threw her sandals away and pulled her top off and shorts off. Kayla noticed there was a full length mirror right by the door inside. She stood upright, no bra and black panties. As always, her height made it hard to fit her frame inside the mirror frame. She would definitely be considered a giant for her gender, standing at around six foot one. Her long hair, lanky and toned frame, all of her seemingly stretched out made her seem just that much taller. It had always been her problem when it came to dating. Most guys she met were too self-conscious to be seen with her. Or at least that was her impression.

The sun was going down, the hour of the rooster was at hand. The cracks between the window's curtains painted the room in an orange glow. Kayla felt very relaxed. She laid down on the bed and stretched out. Her cat-like frame grasped the sheets. She was in the mood for some fun.

She closed her eyes and started making circular motions with her hand over her panties. Her other hand grabbed one of her fat nipples, slowly pressing it, letting her nerves become excited. A small bump could be felt between her legs as she became erect. Kayla barely kept herself from moaning. All over her body she could feel it. It was happening again. This full feeling of restlessness, like one feels after a full session of stretching. She leaned back against the headboard of the bed, sitting up. A small whimper escaped her lips. The nipples where now completely erect, fat and bloated. She grabbed her breast and brought it to her mouth, circling them with her tongue. While sucking, she recalled that one time she forced a guy to suck on it, pressing his face against her aureola, his face completely covered and her nipple like a pacifier to him.

"Oh YES!" The sudden vivid image sent her a shock, made her hips buck, and a small handful of fluid burst through her panties.

"Oops." Kayla quickly removed them, now completely naked. Her legs stretched out in a V-shape, her knees raised. It seemed her frame took up most of the bed. Between her legs stood a massive opening: her inner lips engorged, fattened up with excitement, on top of which laid a massive button begging for stimulation. Kayla just jammed two fingers in. She couldn't stop stimulating her nipples while increasing her temp down there. It had been a few days since she had some time to herself. It wouldn't take long. Her toes curled up, grabbing the bed sheets. She could feel it: the headboard sliding against her back. She wasn't moving though. She knew she shouldn't. This forbidden pleasure she had tried all her life to evade, knowing full well the consequences.

She came again.

Thick, white, girl lube was coming out, ruining the bed. And she kept stretching. From an outside perspective, she knew how it looked. The mind of most would have a hard time grasping what was happening. But the reality was her cells reproduction went into overdrive. She was growing. The pace at which she fingered her labia was quickening. Kayla stopped feeling self-conscious, and her moans reverberated across the room. The headboard was now at the middle of her back, and despite her legs being somewhat retracted, her feet were reaching the end of the bed.

"Oh SHIT! I... "

Kayla yelled out. Her hips bucked upward as she ejected one last burst of lube. She spasmed for a bit before slumping back down, laying flat against the bed drenched in her fluids. Her legs now straight out, her calves were laying over the end of the bed, massive long skinny feet pointing up. After a few minutes she looked around the tranquil room. Everything had gone dark. The sun had set. The realization set in. "Fuck, I did it again..."

Keliadom
Keliadom
12 Followers