Kayla's New Furniture Ch. 06

Story Info
Finale: she exhibits Jade as an empty plastic doll in public.
4.6k words
4.51
8.3k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 11/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,478 Followers

[Author's note: Kayla's boyfriend Danny is cheating on her with her best friend, Jade. Kayla has planned a devious revenge, using hypnotism to gradually brainwash her boyfriend and best friend and bend them to her bidding.]

---

"Did you get toilet paper?" Kayla asked.

Jade wheeled the shopping trolley over to her friend and sat down next to her at the little table.

"Yeah, I ticked off the list," Jade replied.

Voices buzzed around them as people passed through the shopping centre. Kayla watched carefully as her friend got out her phone and tapped on the screen. The top item faded from her to-do list, emitting a little chime, and Jade shuddered. Kayla smiled to herself.

"Want a coffee?" she asked.

Jade shook her head, her long blonde ponytail rippling. Jade was growing her hair, like she was growing her nails, filing and shaping them, painting them, repairing the chips obsessively. Like with her plucked eyebrows, her soft lips, her slim, taut figure, Jade was manicured and groomed impeccably. She'd lost a little weight too, dropping down a dress size with her new exercise regimen. Clad in the aquamarine exercise tights and the tight long-sleeved sports top, she was turning heads as people passed by.

"Any trouble in the store?" Kayla asked.

"Just one."

"What happened?"

"Oh, just a guy. He started talking. Then, guess what?"

"He asked for your number."

Jade nodded, replying, "Yeah, straight out of the blue."

"That's a hassle," Kayla agreed. "Did you give it to him?"

"Shit, no. I mean, there's no way."

The corners of Jade's mouth drooped, and Kayla reached out to pat her knee sympathetically.

"Maybe he was just trying to be friendly," she offered.

"Why? He must have been a creep, right?"

"I don't know, Jade. I wasn't there. Maybe he thought you looked hot."

Jade looked down at herself.

"No, Kay. If he thought I looked hot, he must have been a weirdo. I mean, look at me."

Kayla's eyes tracked down her friend's perfect body, clad in her revealing activewear, then back up to Jade's beautiful face. Jade plucked at her thighs despondently, her long nails snicking over the tight fabric.

"You can see what I look like, Kay. Who'd want to date this?"

"You look beautiful."

"No, I don't. I look the opposite. No-one's interested in this, just creeps. You and Danny are so kind, but...."

"You're a doll," Kayla told her.

Jade paused, blinking. Her face softened, becoming expressionless.

"You're a beautiful doll," Kayla repeated, "Aren't you?"

"I'm... I'm a beautiful doll."

"You love dressing up like this and showing yourself off."

"I like dressing up, yes."

"It's your little secret, isn't it? You like to pretend you're just a beautiful doll to be played with, to be told what to do."

"I like being played with."

"Empty, mindless plastic."

"Empty... plastic...."

"You won't find a date because dolls don't date, do they?"

Jade shook her head slowly.

"Imagine if he'd taken you out, and then discovered you were just empty plastic."

"Plastic."

Kayla squeezed her immobile friend's knee, feeling the way the fabric shifted over the surface beneath.

"You look like a girl, you dress and walk and talk like a girl, but we both know what's underneath, don't we?"

Jade brushed her hands over her thighs again, sliding the fabric over the slick latex she was wearing beneath.

"Plastic skin, plastic smile, plastic head. There's nothing inside your head but air, is there?"

Jade didn't reply. She couldn't, not anymore. The sequence of trigger words had emptied her mind completely, even in the middle of the busy shopping centre, in public. Satisfied, Kayla leaned back and sipped the last of her coffee. Across the table, her friend's beautiful, slack face stared back at her, unseeing.

It had taken weeks of patient, intensive sessions to get Jade to this state. Kayla put her empty cup back down and surveyed her work. Jade had become used to being emptied like this, reduced to little more than an automaton working around the little apartment Jade shared with Danny, ticking off her to-do list until she reached the end and simply came to a halt wherever she was, waiting for her next command.

It was cruel, perhaps, but not as cruel as hearing Jade confess her love for Danny, and for Danny to reciprocate. No, that had been unbearable, and unjustified. Danny and Jade had cheated: Kayla was the victim. Keeping her best friend under control like this, letting her wander through the apartment, her body taunting her wayward boyfriend, it was all fair. It was payback for what they'd done.

Even after all her careful planning, though, Kayla had still heard it: I love you. Worse, she'd seen how they both said it to each other, Danny's eyes lighting up as he professed it in a way his eyes had never done with Kayla. That had sealed Jade's fate. Danny could love all he wanted, but Kayla was making sure that Jade could not. Empty plastic dolls didn't love. They just got played with. They just did, and only did, exactly what they were told to do.

"Take the shopping out to the car."

Jade rose smoothly from her seat. She took hold of the shopping trolley handle and began to wheel it away. Kayla watched her go, seeing the reactions from the men she passed as they stole furtive glances at the perfect curve of her rear. Kayla had turned her friend into a wet dream walking just because it pleased her to do so. It pleased her to have Danny's blue balls in the palm of her hand, tortured with the sight of Jade in whatever little thing Kayla chose to dress her in. After all, what they'd done to Kayla, the two people she trusted most in the world going behind her back, they deserved this, both of them.

"Hi Kayla. Fancy meeting you here."

Kayla looked up from her reverie. A young woman with long blonde hair and piercing green eyes was standing over her smiling.

"Oh, yeah, hi, uh...."

"Lily. We met in the lunchroom the other day."

"Sorry, hi Lily. I didn't... I hadn't expected to see you here."

Kayla frowned momentarily, unable to recollect that she'd ever given the girl her name.

"Just shopping," Lily continued breezily. "I have a magic credit card. It never seems to reach its limit."

Kayla got up from her chair. The newcomer grinned, hand on hip, looking at her.

"Caught you at a bad time?" she asked.

"No, just doing the groceries."

"You mean, getting your friend to do the groceries."

"I...."

"It's okay. If I had a friend like that, I'd get her to do the shopping too. Leaves more time for me."

"I suppose."

"Well, if you had to do all your own chores yourself, we might never have bumped into each other."

The blonde woman flashed Kayla a bright smile, just as she'd done in the lunchroom at work the week before and then the coffee shop a few days ago. There was something about that smile and the way her eyes glittered like emeralds, something a little larger-than-life.

"You done here?" she asked, "Walk you out?"

"Yeah, sure."

Kayla allowed the other woman to link arms as they walked towards the mall entrance. Lily leaned in, conspiratorially.

"How's it going?" she murmured.

"Okay."

"No, how is it," Lily repeated, emphasising the last word.

Kayla sighed. "I don't understand," she replied.

"It's gotta be so hard, living with them both, knowing they're cheating on you."

"What? How?"

"Poor thing. It must be hell, not being able to do anything about it."

Kayla pulled away from her, startled by Lily's revelation.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Lily shook her head slowly, becoming serious.

"You do. I know you do. I know what you're doing, too. Is it working, your little plan?"

"How the hell do you know anything about it?" Kayla hissed.

"So, it's not working."

Lily frowned sympathetically, then continued, "Let's get out of here, what do you think?"

She began to walk to the exit and Kayla found herself following along.

"You've been set up to fail, Kay. Can I call you Kay? I know Danny does, so it might be uncomfortable."

"No. Kay's fine."

The blonde woman gave her arm a squeeze, her hand resting there as they walked out, an oddly-familiar gesture. They emerged into the sunshine, light glinting off the windscreens of the rows of parked cars. In the middle, Jade was standing motionless next to Kayla's car, her task completed. Lily came to a halt, but didn't disengage from Kayla's arm. They both stood, looking across the carpark at the girl in tight exercise wear staring into space.

"Ever consider that the one being punished is you?"

Kayla blinked, taken aback by her new friend's comment.

"I mean," Lily continued, "The damage is done. Maybe all you're doing is reliving it. Unless you think you can change it?"

Lily disengaged, then gave Kayla a pat on the arm.

"Maybe the best thing for you isn't this. Maybe it's something new."

"Like what?" Kayla replied sheepishly.

"I don't know. You don't have to follow this path. You're free Kayla. Just click your fingers."

There it was again, that smile. Kayla stared back at her, feeling suddenly lost. Lily nodded.

"See you around. Think about it. The world is so much more than this."

With that, she turned and walked away. Kayla watched her until she was out of sight, then her attention returned to the frozen figure next to her car. She lurched into motion towards Jade.

Jade had followed her commands perfectly, stowing the shopping in the back, putting the trolley away and now waiting obediently for her next command. Kayla approached and called out to her.

"Get in."

Kayla got in the driver's side as Jade slid into the passenger seat.

"Belt up."

Jade fastened her seatbelt and placed her palms on her knees. Kayla scrutinised her companion's face, but there was no hint of expression there. The triggers had done their job, transforming her best friend into her mindless plaything. Jade would feel the latex tights beneath her exercise wear, the rubber insert inside her. She would be able to look down and see the o-ring where her pussy should be, and it would all reinforce the suggestion that she wasn't human anymore.

But, had Lily been right? The empty doll sitting in the passenger seat wasn't being punished for infidelity or betrayal anymore. Kayla had made sure that in her current state, Jade felt nothing. She was simply a tool to punish Danny, now. But the more Kayla used Jade against him, the more Danny's eyes lit up.

Maybe the only thing to do was to send Jade away, and remove her from her boyfriend's life. Maybe Danny could go back to loving her instead. It would be so simple to implant the thought into Jade's empty mind. Jade would believe it was her own idea. Kayla opened her mouth, but then closed it again. Instead, she turned on the engine and pulled away. Next to her, the vacant blonde head bobbed with the motion of the vehicle.

---

She parked the car and looked up at her apartment block. Danny was home, working through an assignment for work. The thought of him up there, of walking in to face him, made her tired. She got her phone out of her pocket and punched Danny's number.

"Hey babe," she said, "You still working?"

"Nah, I just finished."

"Whatcha doing?"

"Nothing much. You nearly home?"

"Just in the car, be home in fifteen."

"Cool."

"Danny?"

"Yeah?"

"Playtime."

Kayla ended the call and dropped the phone into her lap. Beside her, the motionless blonde figure shuddered slightly. Kayla frowned, peering at her blank face, but there was no further trace of a reaction to hearing Danny's trigger word. Kayla's curiosity got the better of her. She reached across and slid her hand down under the waistband of Jade's exercise bottoms. Her fingers made contact with slick latex, sliding down to the space between her legs. Kayla paused, her eyes never leaving the blonde girl's slack face. Jade didn't react at all to being touched down there.

Kayla slid a couple of fingers through the circular aperture in the latex tights, pushing inside Jade's body. Jade didn't react at all, but the telltale warmth of her latex-cocooned pussy gave her away. Deep within her vacant doll-like state, Jade's body was already burning with need.

"What do you think's about to happen?" Kayla asked.

The woman next to her didn't respond. Instead, she sat patiently, staring straight ahead, making no move to resist or protest the fingers exploring inside her. Kayla withdrew her hand.

"Unpack the shopping," she snapped.

Jade unclipped her seatbelt and got out of the car. Kayla watched as she took the shopping bags upstairs, but she didn't follow. Instead, she found herself clutching the steering wheel in frustration. Eventually she checked the time. Ten minutes: Danny should be done by now.

Kayla opened the front door of the apartment and went inside. The place was silent. She ducked her head into the single bedroom and found her boyfriend lying on the bed, eyes closed with his earphones on. She went through to the kitchen to find Jade standing in front of the cupboards, staring blindly at the doors now that her task was complete.

"Jade, go prepare Danny for playtime. Then bring him in here."

Jade was suddenly in motion, sweeping past Kayla on her way to the bedroom. Kayla let out a breath. Maybe a bit of playtime would help. She needed something to lift the mood that had settled over her, and playtime usually worked. Kayla perched herself on a kitchen stool to wait.

She scrolled aimless through her phone, not really paying attention. A sound at the doorway made her look up.

"Good."

Jade had stripped out of the activewear she was usually dressed in when going out of the apartment. She was now back in her uniform, the shiny black latex French Maid outfit that Kayla had ordered for her online. It had been a fit of pique, something to demean Jade by making her parade around the place in it. But now, Jade seemed to be wearing it proudly. Kayla could see the attention she'd paid to her presentation: the straight hemline over the smoky-coloured latex tights, the neat collar, the way she'd coiled her long blonde hair up into a tight bun. Jade had even adjusted her makeup. Even though her eyes were empty, even though her expression was vacant, Jade looked absolutely stunning in her latex outfit.

Danny stood behind her, completely naked, holding her hand and allowing himself to be led. Kayla had wrought changes in her boyfriend too, trimming him down, bulking him up. She'd gotten rid of his body hair so that he was completely bare between his legs. Somehow, this simply emphasised his manhood, making him look bigger.

Jade led Danny into the middle of the floor and then stopped.

"Get him ready."

Jade dropped to her knees in front of the naked, silent man. Without hesitation, she parted her lips and took the tip of his cock into her mouth, suckling gently. Danny began to swell at her touch, stoked by the blonde girl's soft lips around his shaft, but his face remained impassive. Kayla approached him, peering into his glazed eyes, looking for any trace of responsiveness. Danny stared back sightlessly while the beautiful blonde girl knelt before him, working her mouth up and down his shaft.

"Enjoying this?"

Danny didn't reply, which Kayla knew would happen. After his preparation cycle, what was left of her boyfriend was now pushed into a tiny box in the back of his mind, and the lid on that box had been locked shut. Only Kayla held that key. She ran a hand over her boyfriend's chest, down his sculpted abdominals, wrapping her fingers around his scrotum.

"These feel very full. I reckon it's been a couple of weeks now, hasn't it?"

She kissed her unresponsive boyfriend on the lips.

"When was the last time you ever properly came, Danny? Not just being drained. Actually feeling that pulse of release as you emptied your balls?"

She kissed him again.

"Not since Jade came to live, although you think about it every minute, don't you? Not before then, when you just couldn't get it up and you couldn't work out why. No, I think the last time you actually felt a real, proper orgasm was that day you fucked Jade in our bed while I was at work."

She closed her hands over his balls. They felt big and full as she squeezed. Danny's expression didn't register any discomfort.

"You bastard," she breathed. "How could you do that to me?"

Her attention switched to the blonde head bobbing mechanically up and down on his rock-hard erection.

"How could you both do that to me?"

Kayla backed away, as the dark feeling took hold. She felt her own desire dwindling as she relieved the moment of betrayal again. She viewed the figures in front of her with disgust.

"Jade, get up. Over the benchtop."

Jade complied, facing the benchtop and then leaning forward, sticking her bottom up into the air as she pressed her front down onto the wooden surface. Kayla reached over to her friend and tugged the hem of her tight black uniform up over the latex tights, exposing her bottom and the circular orifice between her legs. Jade had lubed herself, the little entrance glistening.

"Danny, fuck."

Danny stepped forward, grabbing Jade's buttocks. He slid his solid erection deep into her slickened latex orifice in a single motion, pulling out, repeating the action.

"Danny, what would you say to her?"

"You feel so good," Danny answered in a monotone.

"Keep telling her that. Jade, what would you reply?"

"Fuck me harder," Jade replied, dispassionately.

"Then that's what you respond," Kayla told her. "Now, loop."

Danny thrusted deeply into the unresisting, latex-clad woman bent over in front of him.

"You feel so good," he said.

"Fuck me harder," Jade replied.

Danny withdrew and then thrust again.

"You feel so good."

"Fuck me harder."

Kayla backed away from them, listening to their words repeated robotically, over and over, as the nude man continued a steady rhythm of fucking the gaping orifice of the latex maid in front of him. They were caught in a hypnotic loop that neither of them could break free from until Kayla released them. She left the room, striding down the hallway as the sounds of their lovemaking receded into the distance. She opened the front door and practically fled the apartment.

---

Kayla found herself wandering. The dark mood had taken root and was proving impossible to shake. Of all things, her mind kept coming back to the sight of Jade's latex-clad body as she bent over the counter, patiently waiting to be fucked. She'd lubed herself. Somewhere in all the layers of control that Kayla had imposed, Jade had taken care to prepare herself for sex with Danny. Well, Kayla thought bitterly, she was getting what she wanted now. Up in their apartment, Danny would still be pistoning into her, both of them still deep under Kayla's control, unable to cum, unable to do anything but repeat the same motions over and over again.

At last, Kayla turned for home, to face them.

Opening the door to the apartment, she could hear voices in the background repeating the same phrases. Kayla came to a halt in the kitchen doorway, taking in the sight of the two figures still fucking mechanically, exactly as she'd left them an hour ago.

"You feel so good."

"Fuck me harder."

Kayla grimaced, calling out, "Silence."

The figures stopped speaking, and the room became quiet, except for the rhythmic whisper of Danny's solid erection sliding into its latex socket. Danny's body was bright with a sheen of perspiration from his efforts, his hair slick. Kayla's eyes were drawn to the rippling of his abdominals as he pushed himself into the latex figure bent over before him. She had sculpted him, inducing a need to exercise, to eat a specific diet. Danny had obeyed without resistance, allowing his mediocre body to be honed into the sculpture in front of her.

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,478 Followers
12