Kayla's New Furniture Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,540 Followers

It made her quiver inside, reliving the memory of turning him into her mindless fucktoy and having him slide deep into her. She made sure that he didn't cum, because that was guaranteed to rouse him from his state of blank obedience, but also because it let her enjoy him again, as soon as she was ready.

Kayla unbuttoned her jeans, stripping herself bare. She felt the heat rising within her.

"Stop. Come with me."

Kayla left the kitchen and went through to the lounge. Behind her, Danny followed obligingly, trailed by Jade. Kayla hadn't meant to bring Jade too, but her command hadn't been specific enough. Jade had interpreted it as an open invitation.

"On your knees."

To Kayla's annoyance, Jade dropped to her knees first, then Danny.

"No, Jade, up. Uh, a glass of water."

Jade rose and disappeared into the kitchen, leaving Kayla alone with her boyfriend. She settled down into his lap, facing him. His rigid erection occupied the space between their bare bodies. Kayla examined him, her fingers tracing over his chest, his abdomen, finally wrapping around his shaft. She searched his eyes for any hint of a reaction, but was met with a vacant, glassy stare.

Kayla had done it, she realised. She had been able to turn her cheating boyfriend into a living sex toy for her pleasure.

"Do you love me?" she whispered.

Danny didn't reply.

"Do you want to be with me, Danny?"

Jade appeared, carrying a glass of water. She halted next to them, holding the drink out, and froze in position waiting for her next command.

"What do you want, Danny?" Kayla murmured again.

There was no response from the man beneath her. There couldn't be. Entranced and brainwashed as deeply as he was, there was no question of him being able to respond to her.

Kayla raised herself up a little, playing the purple head of his cock up and down her slit with tiny movements of her hips. She closed her eyes, relishing the friction. Her boyfriend's body felt like rich leather to her touch, and she sank down onto him, sighing to herself.

"Such beautiful furniture."

Kayla began to rise and fall, impaling herself on his erection, feeling the passion building within her. She pushed herself harder, not concerned with drawing it out or savouring the experience because there was really nothing left to savour. She was enjoying being filled by the cock beneath her; there were no sweet words or tender looks. Kayla strained, thrusting down powerfully onto him, clamping herself around him as she embedded him completely.

She felt the deep, irresistible urge in her core, digging her nails into the back of the helpless man beneath her, fucking with wild abandon now to slake her hunger. She looked up, staring deep into his eyes, and she came. The violence of her orgasm knocked the breath from her. She throbbed and pulsed on his shaft, feathering as the waves of release rippled through her. She might have screamed, but she didn't remember.

Finally, she settled down onto him, pressing her sweat-slickened body against his skin. Every part of her buzzed with a strange energy. Danny, for his part, was still locked in position, solid and immovable. His erection was like an iron rod within her, still, not softening. His entire body was hard, like he'd been carved from wood, inflexible. Kayla buried her face in her boyfriend's neck, catching her breath, then rose up at last, sliding his rigid manhood out of her.

Kayla stood, taking the glass of water from the latex maid, looking down at the figure on the floor, at the erection still gleaming with her juices. She grasped the motionless girl by the back of her neck, directing her down to the floor. It took a few moments to position her on her hands and knees in front of Danny, then back her up until the two of them were docked together, his cock in her latex orifice, him still on his knees with her on all fours in front of him.

Kayla settled down onto Jade's back, reclining against Danny's chest. She crossed her legs at the ankles, resting her heels in the nape of the helpless woman's neck.

"You both make good furniture."

Kayla took a sip of water, her free hand trailing down between her thighs to discover her engorged clit. She began to stroke herself languidly, rekindling the fire of arousal within her. Beneath her she could feel a slow, rhythmic motion in Jade's body and she realised that her friend was contracting herself around Danny's embedded cock, milking him unconsciously. Even now, blanked and frozen, trapped and turned into human furniture for Kayla's comfort, they were still fucking.

Kayla slid her fingers deep into herself and began to build up to her next orgasm. Beneath her, the conquered lovers exercised the only control they had left: her mindlessly, endlessly contracting around his intrusion, searching for a climax they would never reach.

---

Kayla smiled at Jade and then turned to Danny. She forced a smile for him too.

"Thanks for letting me stay," she told him.

"Nah, it's all good. We've loved having you here, right Jade?" Danny replied.

Jade grinned and suddenly gave Kayla a massive hug.

"Gonna miss you. Let us know when you get settled okay?"

"Yeah, sure," Kayla replied.

"And look, any time you're back here, come and stay with us."

Jade hesitated, but then she pressed on. "And that boyfriend, forget about him. You deserve to be happy Kay, you'll find someone much better."

"You think?"

"Love's out there, babe. Look at us."

Jade slipped her arm around Danny's shoulder. He reached out and squeezed her to him, sharing a little look between them for a moment.

"You're made for each other," Kayla told them, "How long has it been now?"

Jade glanced back at her friend, her face clouding.

"Uh... I... I mean...."

"Four years, Jade," Kayla replied, "No doubt he's about to put a ring on it."

Jade blinked, echoing, "Yes. Four years. A ring."

"You're gonna make an honest woman of her, Danny."

Danny nodded absently. "Yeah, I'm gonna make an honest woman of her," he parroted.

"Seems you're both set. I'm a third wheel, but thanks for letting me stay in your apartment."

Jade seemed to rouse herself at that, smiling again.

"Like I said, any time."

Kalya leaned in quickly, kissing them both on the cheek, then she wheeled her suitcase out through the front door of the place that used to be her apartment, leaving the two of them arm-in-arm, watching her go. She had tried so hard, gone so far, but in the end it had all been for nothing. She had achieved complete control over what was in their heads, but had not had any effect on what was in their hearts. Lily had been right about that, after all.

She clicked her fingers, and she was gone.

---

[Kayla has decided to give them their happy ever after, but what's in store for her? What did the blonde girl with the emerald-green eyes mean?

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,540 Followers
12