Kayleigh is surprised by Todd

Story Info
Todd arranges a threesome for his wife as a thank you.
3k words
4.35
8.5k
4

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a weird for a few days following the last scene. Kayleigh stopped seeing her friends and barely spoke to Todd.

She knew she had instigated the entire situation by beginning all of this in the first place but she still felt Angry at Todd. It wasn't logical but it was how she felt.

When they did finally settle down for dinner, Todd had put the kids to bed early and lit some candles. Trying to Set the mood for the evening. Maybe as a peace offering. He hadn't known what was going to happen the other night but he hasn't stopped it either.

They spoke for hours and drank wine until they both grinned at each other. Clearly drunk.

"What do you enjoy about it? The scenes I mean." He asked refilling the glasses.

Kayleigh hesitated. The drink was making her more brazen and she was aware of that. "The attention," She spilled finally. "I enjoy everyone looking at me. Treating me like I'm this object to be prized." She eyed him over her wine glass as she took a sip. Trying to judge his reaction.

"Plus the giant cocks, right?"

"Not really," her hair swaying with her shaking head. "If I'm honest the guys with bigger cocks just ram it Into me. I prefer the smaller cocks. It feels nicer, I'm.....tight" she finished lamely.

He nodded. No matter how many times they had sex he hurt her in some way. Unless she was fully aroused her pussy was "shallow." It would hurt to get it in and she complained it felt deep after 4 inches or so. It is what stopped them from having quickies these days. With work and the kids, time was sparse.

"Will you continue? Do you think you could carry on doing it? Are you happy with me?" his hurt tone made her smile.

Leaning forwards and putting a hand on his arm in a reassuring manner. "I don't know, I do like it. I like it More now you know as well. Of course I'm happy with you," she kissed him gently.

"Well let's do a scene for you," he slapped his leg. "I have an idea for you. I will speak to the girls Tomorrow. How does that sound?"

"Ok," she smiled but inside she panicked on what he had planned.

Days passed and they hadn't discussed anything. Todd popped his head into the kitchen as the kids were Getting ready for school. "45 minutes."

She looked up from her breakfast. "45 minutes till what?".

"Your scene begins. Go shower and get ready. Shave, you know," he nodded with a wink. "I'll be back in 15. Just taking the kids to school."

She pushed her breakfast away. Why hadn't he given her more time? She felt her anger rise but went up to the bathroom. Showering quick. She didn't have time to dry her hair so she just tied it back.

Todd came upstairs 20 minutes later smiling. "Ready for your surprise?".

"What is it? What do I need to wear?".

"Its a surprise and nothing. Have you shaved?" He pulled her towel apart to appraise her. She let him Stare for a moment before trying to retie her towel. He stopped her and ran a finger between her legs He held it up to the light. "Awake I see," inspecting his wet finger tip.

She pushed him away and he passed her a long white dressing gown. Not her usual outfit for a scene she thought.

They headed downstairs and smoked until the door bell rang. Todd ushered her into the living room shutting the door.

He went to the front door alone and she could hear voices. 3 voices including her husbands. She heard Them trump upstairs some items banging.

She began to pace excited when she noticed the lights were on in the cameras. She slowed her pace and Clenched her hands nervously. People were watching her. She was only just getting used to that.

After what felt like an hour Todd came back down opening the front door and asking her to follow him.

Kayleigh glanced into each room as they passed them, looking for clues.

Todd ushered her into the spare room but didn't follow. She turned to look at him and blew her a kiss with a smile. Winking and closing the door. She turned on the spot apprehensively.

The room was dark the curtains closed and the light off but dozens of candles lit the room. It would have Been so romantic if it didn't highlight two bare chested men standing with their arms crossed, apparently covered in oil by how shiny their chests were.

They both stepped forwards at once. The taller man roughly 5,10 and we'll toned he approached her slowly arms outstretched as if to hug her. The smaller man not much shorter at 5,8 turned on some soft music.

"Hello Kayleigh. I'm Ken and this is David. Your husband found us online and asked us to....entertain you. He Said you have been stressed," Ken announced as he closed in on her. He drew her into a hug that caused her face to push against his chest. It felt warm. He drew her face up into a gentle kiss.

She was awkward at the beginning of the hug but the kiss relaxed her. She sensed David moving in close and turned to be greeted by a kiss from him too.

She stood between them until they broke apart on a silent command. They each took a hand and led her over to a massage table. They undressed her professionally. Neither reaching out to touch her inappropriately. She limbed into the massage bed laying down on her front.

David began to massage her legs whilst Ken worked her shoulders. They both worked efficiently rubbing oil into her body. David did spend some extra time massaging her backside and his hands would dive Between her thighs occasionally applying oil and rubbing close to some other areas. She knew he could tell she was wet.

Finally they turned her over. She felt so relaxed as they began to work on her front. Looking up she Noticed Ken was watching her boobs move in time with his work and David was working between her thighs. She became aware that David was adjusting his erection more often now.

"Are you just here for the massage?" she asked innocently.

"That depends on you," Ken smiled down at her. At that moment David gently spread her legs and she Felt a shiver as a breeze blew over her pussy.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Kayleigh asked breathlessly.

"Well Kayleigh that depends. You husband is downstairs. Would it be a good idea?"

The idea made her wetter. "Make love to me, both of you" glancing down at David who was leaning between her legs. His tongue quickly licking at her clit.

Both men dropped their trousers and Ken placed his hand under her shoulders and David lifted her waist. They picked her up easily and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Her head hanging off the edge Near Ken.

Todd was watching the scene on his TV downstairs. He knew others were watching him. There was a small caption screen of the him in the corner of the TV, showing him sitting on his sofa watching two men fondle His wife.

The oil glistening on all of their bodies Kayleigh found herself face to face with a curved 6 inch penis. Ken Was holding it towards her mouth expectantly, his other hand stroking her left breast.

She felt David climb into the bed between her legs. He used his hands to pry her legs apart. She held them as wide as she could and she felt his tongue touch her. She quivered and opened her mouth.

Ken glided his cock into her waiting mouth. His spare share holding her throat gently. Stroking her throat in Time with his thrusting. She began to moan as David had began to work on her. His tongue made small circles around her clit before moving down to her pussy and teasing her entrance.

Ken has been hoping to be in a scene with Kailey, when her husband has messaged him he had agreed immediately. Her innocence and inability to be fucked hard drive him mad. He wanted her to beg for his Cock. Becky and Jaimie had insisted it be a gentle scene but they knew their subscribers wouldn't have wanted to watch a romantic fuck. It was now a three way cuckold scene and he was all up for it.

David licked between Kayleigh's thighs. He worked towards her enlarged clit. Gently sucking it in and listening to her gasps. Between the sound of the cock in her mouth and the moans of pleasure from her he was ready to fuck now.

Kayleigh was building to a climax quickly. She was hornier knowing her husband was downstairs. This felt naughtier then when she did it in secret. She sucked on the cock in her mouth hard. She would fuck Todd for this. She would make it worth his time.

As her climax began to build Ken stepped back. He knelt down and and placed Kayleighs head and shoulders against his chest,holding her shoulders in a cuddle as they watched David eat her pussy. She came within moments. She was forced to Grab David's head after he tried carried on. Other things needed to be done.

"Do you want more?," Ken whispered.

She nodded still looking down at David.

"Tell us. We want to hear it,"

"Please fuck me. Both of you fuck me."

They moved her further up the bed. Laying her head resting on the pillows Ken climbed between her legs. She reached down to guide him in and he entered her gently. Slowly working his way in. She closed her eyes enjoying the sensation as he kissed her gently.

Slowly they made love and her groaning became louder. Kayleigh reached her right hand out to David who stood patiently by the bedside. Slowly wanking him as Ken made love to her. As the pace began to build, her moans filling the room, Ken stopped and slowly pulled out of her. She whimpered until David climbed onto the bed.

David was smaller then Ken, his cock around 5 inches and thin. It felt a pleasure to take. He managed to slide all the way in till his balls touched her arse. She grunted and then they ground together, kissing pationatley. David picked her up, moving her so she lay further down the bed Ken sat where the pillows were, his legs spread and she Disentangled from David to crawl towards Kens cock.

Taking the cock in her mouth she playfully tapped her arse. David shuffled up the bed to fuck her from behind. He stayed inside her grinding against her. She pushed back hitting the right spots before cuming over his cock. She kept Ken in her mouth. Letting him enjoy her orgasm through the vibrations in her throat.

David kept hold of her waist and made love to her slowly throughout the orgasm. When she finished he pulled from her and stepped from the bed. Kayleigh realising she was free of his grip climbed onto Kens lap. She slid down onto him easily and rode him slowly and gently. Their oiled bodies sliding together.

Todd had his cock out now. He couldn't not. His wife was being spit roasted upstairs. He could hear the sounds of her groans through the ceiling.

Their oiled bodies shining in the cameras.

Kayleigh rode out another orgasm. David was standing by their side, Kayleigh was sucking his cock as she rode and grinded on Ken. Both men began to moan. They wouldn't last much longer.

"Do you want to try something new?" Ken whispered as he held her arse nibbling on her neck.

"Yes, use me. Do it," her third orgasm had left her skin tingling. She was enjoying herself. She wouldn't say no to anything.

"It might hurt but it will be worth it," Ken assured her.

"Do it. I can take it. I'm your whore. Fuck me,". The word came from her mouth before she realised what She had said. Maybe she was getting used to all of this. Her pussy was so wet, she hadn't been this aroused in years.

David stepped off the bed and Ken easily picked Kayleigh up moving further down the bed so that she could ride him as he lay flat. She loved how they just man handled her. He just put her back in his dick and she

rode him slowly. She leaned down and they kissed and she forgot they weren't alone.

Until she felt something drizzling on her arse. She looked back and David was pouring more oil over her body and Ken was rubbing it in as she moved on top of him. It dribbled down her crack. "Please don't fuck me there. Please."

"We won't." Ken assured her kissing her again.

She continued to ride Ken but she was aware David was kneeling over Kens legs behind her. She moaned as Ken stopped her moving, he pulled his cock out until only the tip remained. She felt something at her pussy, looking over her shoulder David had add a finger to her pussy whilst she tried to ride Ken. The finger stretched her to an uncomfortable degree.

Flinching she tried to push him off but Ken held her. "You said we can try something," he mumbled Around her breast as he nibbled on her nipple.

"Yeah but not this," she flinched as the finger went in. She felt tighter immediately. Kens thrusting slowed and she whimpered. She wanted to cum again. She decided to ride him if he wouldn't fuck her.

She began to bounce slowly and she felt more oil poured down her crack. A second finger was added.

"Ow, it hurts," Kayleigh grimaced, she looked up into the camera in the headboard and knew Todd would be watching.

"I know but it will be worth it."

David rubbed her sides and lower back with his left hand, adding a third finger failed and she complained trying to get in a comfortable position. She picked up the pace again riding Ken.

Four hands stopped her bouncing. She looked down at Ken, her orgasm fading. Ken pulled his cock out until only the e tip remained. "No give it to me, do I need to bed." She begged.

"You don't need to Beg," David said. She looked around and saw him leaning forward with his cock in his hand. Her arse tensed but it wasn't going to her arse. "Relax. It will hurt so much less,".

"You fucking relax," she muttered flopping onto Ken. They kissed gently and she felt David's cock head join Kens! She gasped as she realised what was happening.

"No I'm too tight. I'm too tight. STOP IT!," she breathed in, ready to yell for Todd. The pressure on her Pussy ached. It hurt. More oil was poured. The two tips were stretching her pussy. Just then the damn Burrst. Both cocks slid into her.

"Tooooooooodddddddddddddddd," she screamed as both cocks entered her.

Todd came. He came right as he heard his name. It went all over his chest and he still held his cock. He didn't care. He knew people could see him cuming over the sight of his wife being fucked and he didn't care. He was glad this was recorded.

They remained still pinning her between them. She sobbed at the pain. Their cocks remained still inside of her. She pantedq her fists clenching the bed sheet.

Eventually the pain subsided and she could see through the tears.

"Well done baby. We are proud of you," Ken brushed the hair lose that had been sticking to her oily face. He kissed her gently.

"Please. Please no more," she begged.

She felt David move, his hands on her hips. He pulled back but then they both thrust gently. The movements minor. She whimpered clinging to the sheets.

They slowly began to move. They moved together and although painful she found herself beginning to enjoying it.

They both whispered praise to her. Told her how proud they were and how well she was doing.

The whore in her was enjoying herself. She smiled at the praise and realised she was taking two men at Once whilst her husband waited downstairs.

She began to enjoy the feeling. Both men held her in different ways. David kissed her back and Neck, Ken her neck and breasts.

She began to call out. More to tease her husband who she knew would be listening.

"Give it too me. I have two cocks in my pussy'. Stretch that pussy," she was screaming now. The orgasm from earlier building. She knew this would be a big one.

Unfortunately the men began to speed up. They were close. She guessed the tightness for them must have been intense. David came first thrusting as deep as he could. She felt his cock spurt inside of her.

She closed her eyes enjoying the sensation. He was pulling on her hair as he came.Ken followed moments later and the second load in 30 seconds filled her. They remained still panting as they waited for their cocks to deflate and as they slid from her she flopped onto her back spent.

Smiling at the camera above the bed she remembered her face would have been recorded from the headboard camera. The double penetration from the camera at the bottom of the bed. She would need to watch that.

Both men kisses her and covered her with the sheets as they left. They took the table but left the candles. She fell asleep, satisfied and proud of herself.

She woke to find Todd cuddling her. She snuggled into his chest and fell asleep again, content and happy with her new life.