Kayleigh is Used in a BBC Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men stepped back and Kayleigh felt Sharon zooming in for a view of her used pussy. Terry stepped back behind Kayleigh and Sharon moved around to record Kayleigh's face as Terry started to probe her arse again. Kayleigh lay her shoulders on the bed, defeated, the bed digging into her stomach, her wrists hurt from the cuffs and she gazed directly into the camera.

"Please, please. I have taken your cocks, you can fuck me. You can all fuck me. I'll cum for you. I'll suck your cocks but please leave my arse alone. Please." She made all sorts of offers and promises but the men ignored it all. Tyrone climbed onto the bed again straddling Todd's legs as he put his cock back in Kayleigh's mouth. She mumbled and gurgled around the cock as she tried to beg for help.

Eventually Terry lined his cock up with her arse, having finished lubing his cock. She felt the pressure building in her arse and began to cry. Tyrone stepped back as he watched Kayleigh begin to break. He knew he had her now, she would give in. Kayleigh's eyes clenched shut at the pain but she tried to take the cock without screaming. Terry forced the head in and her mouth opened in a silent scream, more cock was pushed in and the damn broke, she screamed and pleaded. Begging the entire time. Terry gripped her hips and began to fuck her slowly. "Tell him what's happening," He swatted at Kayleigh's arse.

Kayleigh had to breath deeply before she could speak. "He's in my arse babe, his black cock is tearing me. It hurts so bad," she sobbed. She was glad it wasn't Gaz because Terry seemed to take more care with his size and didn't intentionally set out to hurt her. Todd thrashed against the handcuffs as well but couldn't move without kicking Kayleigh.

"He likes it," Terry gloated. "He likes seeing your arse torn apart by my cock look at him."

Kayleigh looked at her husband as Terry grabbed her head to pull it up. Todd did have a hard on now, his cock was hard 2 feet away from her. She blinked the tears away. "You like him fucking my arse. You like to see me suffer? I love his cock babe it's so fucking big."

Todd stopped squirming and watched. Terry was becoming more rough now and had to stop himself from getting carried away. He pulled from her arse and held her cheeks open for the camera. Sharon recorded her arse as it tried to shrink back to its original size. Kayleigh slumped to the bed again exhausted.

"Let's try again," Tyrone said grabbing her hips. Kayleigh lay still, bent over the footboard unable or unwilling to fight any longer. She felt Tyrone push the tip of his cock into her and it started to enter her. Her head shot up, her body following. Kayleigh found that she held her self up by her core strength alone her hands gripped the bar of the footboard and she tried to relax as the huge cock entered her. Tyrone took it slow, his cock inching into her. Kayleigh whined and began to pant, her chest heaving at the pain as her pussy stretched, feeling every vein in the cock entering her. The cock stopped moving after he was roughly 7 inches in.

"Do you love your husband?" Tyrone asked her gently. Kayleigh nodded unable to speak the air having been pushed from her lungs by the position she held. "Tell him. Tell him what you want." Tyrone leaned forwards his weight pushing her thighs against the footboard.

"I love you baby, I love you so much," she gasped between deep breaths, her shoulders shaking from the strain of holding herself up. Sharon had aimed the camera at her by laying near Todd's head. "I love you but I'm a whore, they are all going to fuck me." She called shrilly as Tyrone began to thrust deeper.

Tyrone grunted, his cock was hurting from pushing so hard into Kayleigh. Her pussy wouldn't allow his full length, not many women would have taken his girth and depth as well as she had so far. He watched her body shake and listened to the guttural moans coming from her throat. "I will break you bitch." He began to thrust slowly into her building up speed. The bed began to shake as he fucked her against the frame. He gripped her throat in one large hand choking her.

Kayleigh refused to give him the satisfaction. She wouldn't say the safeword, it was what he wanted and she wouldn't give it to him. Her eyes filled with tears but she held her head high watching Todd. Sweat dripped into her eyes and she tried to blink it away grunting and groaning loudly from the impact of Tyron's hips against her arse. She would cry out when he fucked her faster, sure that the noise would disturb the others staying in the hotel. Boo moved to put his cock in her mouth but Tyrone ordered him away, telling the others he wanted to hear her screams. Finally Tyrone slapped her arse and stepped back and Kayleigh collapsed forwards.

Terry and Gaz undid her restraints. They left the hand cuffs on her wrists but lowered her to the floor, they dragged her to the side of the bed and lent her back against the frame. Terry held his cock for her to suck and Kayleigh opened her mouth willingly, happy for the break it offered her. Terry gripped the sheets on the bed behind her head and pushed his cock into throat, Kayleigh's head was pushed back into the mattress as he fucked her mouth. "Gulp, gulp, gulp" noises echoed from her mouth as Terry used her. He stepped back and smeared the dribble from her face over her tits. Kayleigh remained where she was knowing the others would come.

Gaz came next and he held her head in place against the bed as he fucked her mouth. He held his cock in her throat, gloating to Todd about his wife's throat and how he would abuse it. Kayleigh coughed and gagged but didn't push him away, her hands moved down to her pussy trying to bring herself to orgasm. Finally Gaz let her go and slapped her face with his cock as he moved back the wet slap echoed across the room.

Boo moved forwards and as Kayleigh opened her mouth she gasped as he instead lifted her easily and threw her onto the bed. She was adjusted as Boo lent her head against Todd's body. Boo climbed onto the bedband ordered Kayleigh to hold her legs open, Kayleigh brought her legs upto her chest and grasped her ankles, watching nervously as Boo slowly pushed his cock into her. In this position she knew it would feel deep and Boo was a big man in every way. As he entered her, she instinctively began to bend her knees. Boo slapped her inner thighs keeping his cock in her. "Spread your legs!" he barked. Kayleigh reached for her ankles winching as Boo began to fuck her, leaning over her body to ensure he could get as deep as possible, Kayleigh's legs began to bend and Boo sat upright, holding her legs apart, fucking her with his entire cock now. "Hold you fucking legs open whore." He growled in her face.

"I'm trying, it hurts. Your too big, please fuck me but just let me move." She gasped the words. Her neck was bent against her husbands body and she was struggling to breath with 10 inches of cock inside of her at this angle. Boo nodded in understanding and Kayleigh smiled up at him until she realised what he was planning. Boo lovingly stroked her legs and her arms and then he quickly handcuffed her left wrist to her left ankle, then her right wrist to her right ankle. "Noooo, noooo." She howled as Boo released her thighs now he didn't need to hold them in place. Instead he gripped her strapless bra and used it as a straddle to make her bounce on the soft bed as he pummelled her pussy. Spit flew from her mouth at the force of the impacts as she grunted and gasped. Boo carried on fucking her as deep as he could, turning Kayleigh's head to look at Todd, he slapped her lightly when she closed her eyes and told her to watch Todd. Her husband watched her face as Boos grunting became louder. "Fuck me with your black cock, fucking give it to me treat me like a whore you piece of shit," she shouted as Boo held her face away from him to watch Todd. Boo thrust hard three more times and Kayleigh could feel him cuming inside of her, he collapsed on top of her after he came trying to catch his breath. He stood up from her, watching as his cum oozed from her pussy. Kayleigh's entire body was tingling but she refused to tell him how much she had enjoyed the fuck.

Watching as Terry and Gaz approached her, she swore at them. "Come on then. Fucking use me. Use those huge cocks. Try and break me." She knew that they could fuck her however they wanted, by talking dirty she might make them come quicker. Kayleigh would never admit it but she was desperate to cum and she needed a cock inside of her. "Untie me and I'll fuck you." She told them.

"No we have other ideas." Gaz told her as Terry picked her up. They carried her to the centre of the room her hands still locked to her ankles. She felt powerless as they placed her on the floor. Kayleigh's face was on the carpet and her arse was in the air. She wiggled but couldn't move.

Terry squatted above her and lined his cock up with her arse. "No, use my pussy. Fuck my mouth. Not the arse, not again."

"Oh your pussy will be used" Terry replied. He held onto her Bra strap and used it to balance as he fucked her arse, his entire cock inside of her upto his balls. He didn't even go in slowly. He just sunk into her arse. Kayleigh's hands clenched and her toes curled as she cried out, begging for it to stop. Terry lent down further, resting his hips on on her. His balls against her arse. Kayleigh cried out, her arse in agony. She cried out as he began to bounce slightly his hands on her upper back adding more strain to an already uncomfortable position.

"Please, no more. Please. It hurts, you're tearing me. Its too much." Kayleigh pleaded. Terry held a hand over her mouth and hushed her. Kayleigh tried to be complacent but when she felt something at her pussy her eyes shot open wide. Gaz has moved behind her and began to push his cock into her pussy. Kayleigh screamed through the hand covering her mouth. She screamed and tried to bite him. Her hands shaking and clenching. They both fucked her slowly with little thrusts and Kayleigh's eyes rolled back in her head. Sharon had begun to circle them recording the scene. Todd watched helplessly from the bed as his wife screamed. "Yellow, yellow." They all heard through the hand covering her mouth.

A knock at the door startled everyone. They all looked at each other before Sharon made her way to the door. She was the only one dressed she realised. Opening the door slightly she greeted the receptionist from the lobby. "We have had a noise complaint and quite frankly hearing the screams from this side of the door I am considering calling the police. Let me in." Sharon stepped back opening the door. The receptionist stormed into the room and stopped in her tracks. The double penetration on the floor, Tyrone sitting on the table at the end of the bed watching the scene and Boo walked out of the bathroom his large cock hanging down. Todd was tied to the bed with his cock exposed.

No one moved. Kayleigh whimpered as Terry adjust his legs slightly. "What is happening." The receptionist asked shocked.

Terry turned Kayleigh's head to face to the receptionist. "Explain it to her." He barked.

Kayleigh's face was smeared with make up and pre cum, sweat dripping down her face. Terry's hand held her head to the floor the other gripping her bra strap "We're sorry....it's our honeymoon." She finished lamely, her eyes flinching at every movement from the two men inside of her.

The receptionist began to back up. "Do whatever your doing but keep it down. Then I want you out of here." The woman ran from the room and Sharon closed the door.

Grinning Sharon lifted the camera again "Where were we?" she laughed. Immediately the two men went back to work and Kayleigh gritted her teeth as the two men fucked her. She began to shake as an orgasm began to build, it was like nothing she had ever experienced. The two cocks began to swell and the sounds the men made drove her orgasm on. All three came nearly simultaneously, the three of them collapsing in a piled heap. Kayleigh fell on her side as the two men moved away and Tyrone walked towards her grinning.

Kayleigh lay her head on the floor ready for any punishment he would give her. She was unable to close her legs due to the length of her arms so she waited with her legs slightly apart. Tyrone lowered himself to the floor and entered her as she lay on her side, he gripped her shoulder so she wouldn't be pushed away. He entered her easily now she had two loads of cum inside of her. He fucked her hard and deep. Kayleigh grunted and took the punishment as he fucked her. Not wanting the staff to come back. He rolled her onto her back and lay on top of her. His arse rising and falling in a steady rhythm, his arse clenching as he forced as much cock into her as he could. Kayleigh's face could be seen over his shoulder, her eyebrows clenching together and she whimpered as he built up speed. Tyrone lay on his back and lifted her easily so she was hovering above his dick. The others helped him lower her on to his cock and Kayleigh's face turned red from sitting directly on all 13 inches of cock. Tyrone's arms tensed as he lifted her and lowered her again. Kayleigh groaned loudly unable to do anything as her wrists and ankles were still bound. Her knees hurt where Tyrone held them bent as they were to lift her but she prided herself on not giving up, Tyrone began to thrust up into her and she took it, cursing at him and telling him to fuck her harder.

Todd moved in front of her, the men having let him go. Tyrone lowered Kayleigh to the ground and Terry undid her handcuffs. She lay across Tyrone's chest panting from the exertion, as near to real exhaustion as she had ever been. She began to rock on his cock groaning as she controlled the motion and built up a pace she liked. Todd fed his cock into Kayleigh's mouth and she took it willingly the three of them setting a rhythm. Todd came quickly and Kayleigh shuddered as she came on Tyrone's cock. She fell on top of him and he fucked her from below, Kayleigh took the punishment with soft grunts until Tyrone came in her pussy, they remained there until Boo helped her stand and they carried her to the bed laying her down as Sharon turned off the cameras.

12