All Comments on 'Kayleigh is Used in a BBC Gangbang'

by Confused_writer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

Kayleigh, the webcam whore, seemingly will take any combination and size of cocks in all her holes to make a money-making sex video for her subscribers. The hot big-breasted mom and wife has gone beyond whatever boundaries she has imagined so far to make her sex videos, with her loving husband Todd a willing facilitator and participant. Now that she has been fucked by four huge black cocks in front of Sharon’s camera, what is next for this porn whore? More extreme BDSM perhaps? She is very determined to be the best she can be. Fabulous and very erotic series.

Cptprice38Cptprice38about 1 month ago

Amazing, definitely in my top 5. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Amazing!

Cptprice38Cptprice38about 1 month ago

The way this ended, is there a second part? Will Tyrone fit in the back? lol

AmbulAmbul26 days ago

The author has written and incredibly well-written and very erotic tale. I especially like the relationship between Todd and Kayleigh that the author has crafted. Kayleigh, wife, petite young mother of two, and a very hot and busty webcam porn whore, is fully committed to her new career fucking in front of the camera for her subscribers and helping Todd with clients in his business.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConfused_writer@Confused_writer
Hi. I write very quick stories on my phone during quiet periods at work. They aren't a work of art and I admit to poor editing but I'm using a Chinese phone that only recognises American spelling and apparently no grammar. Please bear with me, I may go back and edit the storie...