Kayleigh's Revenge

Story Info
Kayleigh and Jaimie are punished by three priests.
10.2k words
4.56
8.9k
5
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayleigh was nervous. This weekend she had been given control of the scene that they would be filming. She had worked with the other girls but she had not Been involved in a scene with just Jaimie yet. She knew that Jaimie liked role play and her subscribers would be expecting to see something special from the two women.

She had spent the last few days scanning air B&Bs. The scene needed to be special, something different to what she had been filmed in previously. One property had caught her eye, it was a converted church and the altar had been left in place. The old vicarage still attached to the building.

The last few scenes had seemed like men were being picked to hurt her and make her use the safe word to stop the scene. She couldn't prove it but she thought it was very likely that Jaimie had been choosing who would be in the scenes.

This weekend she would get her revenge.

She spent the rest of the day picking costumes and accessories that would be required for the scene.

That night she fucked her husband. Really fucked him, Todd hadn't known what hit him. She had tied him to the bed and rode him wildly, slapping his face and her orgasm had been loud enough to wake one of the kids. It was going to be a good weekend.

Kayleigh and Todd arrived at the air B&B and parked next to the other two cars already on the drive.

Jaimie and her husband Damien has arrived the night before and Kayleigh had also invited Ben and Gary. Two men from her second scene that had been held at Sharon's house whilst the men watched football.

Ben had been chosen because he had been the first man to fuck her as a porn star, she had expected to see him in more scenes but they never crossed paths again. Gary had been chosen because Kayleigh new he had a big cock, he has nearly fucked her in the arse that day and she wanted to take advantage of his cock size for the scene.

Entering the vicarage they found all four of them talking in the living room, they had been fitting cameras around the Church and Vicarage the night before, preparing for the scene.

They all greeted each other warmly and Kayleigh stood in front of them all to explain the scene.

"You are here to get married," she nodded to Jaimie and Damien. "Todd you will be the priest. Gary and Ben, you will be also be priests, but you will come into the scene later. I'll explain separately what I expect from you all. The engaged couple will be put to the test, the priests will ensure that you will be faithful to each other. Obviously you won't be." She winked at Jaimie and blew Damien a kiss.

"Costumes are in the car, Todd will bring them in. The scene will be broken up into different sections. Becky will be controlling the cameras from home. The safe word will be Pillow as normal. You hear it you back off. Any questions?" when no one responded Kayleigh clapped her hands. "Then let's get started. Jaimie you and Damien will be in the first scene."

Kayleigh text Becky to make sure everything was ready to go. She needed to be on point over this scene because there would be multiple rooms being used. Although it could be edited later the higher paying subscribers would watch live.

Admiring herself in the mirror Kayleigh was impressed with her choice of outfit. She wore a Nuns outfit. The Veil was long and black, hanging down past her shoulders covering her hair, whilst her body was 'Covered' in a fishnet body suit. It reached down her arms to her hands and just past her bum. Her breasts were uncovered beneath the material but she wore black tape across both of her nipples in the shape of a cross. A small black G string and high heels finished off her outfit.

Since realising she would be recorded regularly, she had taken more care of her body. Training regularly and eating right. Her stomach has begun to flatten and her arse was perkier. She had kept her large breasts but the rest of her body was firming up nicely.

Jaimie had been given a a white corset along with a white thong and white suspenders. She looked similar to Kayleigh although she had wider hips and her body was softer.

Damien had been given a suit but if everything went to plan he would never get to wear it.

The first part of the scene Jaimie and Damien had been told to fuck. No other instructions has been given, the other men had been told to enter the room 45 minutes after Jaimie had first entered.

She left the bedroom she had been getting dressed in and headed to Jaimie and Damien's room. Through the door she could hear grunting and groaning. Tapping gently she silently opened the door.

Jaimie was on her back, Damien between her legs fucking her with his impressively sized cock. Holding both of her ankles in the air to get deeper penetration. Kayleigh stood silently. Her hands crossed in front of her groin waiting to be noticed.

Damien noticed her first, smiling to see her outfit he slowed his thrusting, letting Jaimie catch her breath.

"What do we have here?" Damien had stopped moving now. His 9 inch cock still buried in his wife's pussy. Jaimie opened her eyes noticing Kayleigh and her outfit for the first time.

Kayleigh's instructions had been simple. She would interrupt their fuck and they would perform a threesome. She had left the decision making up to Jaimie. This would be a test of how Jaimie would treat her, giving Kayleigh an idea if it was indeed Jaimie who had been telling the men to be rough with Kayleigh.

"Come here," Damien pointed at the bed beside him. Kayleigh moved slowly, climbing onto the bed and sitting on her knees beside him as Damien groped her breasts and ran his left hand over over her. He ground his cock into Jaimie causing her to groan. "What shall we do with her?" he asked Jaimie.

"Kiss me," Jaimie instructed. Kayleigh lent over her, bending at the waist, resting on her knees over Jaimie's body, her arse raised in the air. Damien wasted no time rubbing his left hand over her arse as he continued slowly fucking Jaimie.

The women made out slowly at first but more passionately as Damien sped up his thrusting again. Jaimie moaned into Kayleigh's mouth, her arms wrapping around Kayleigh as her body moved with Damien's thrusting.

Jaimie disentangled herself from. Kayleigh and used her elbows to crawl away from Damien. His cock slipping from her, gleaming in her juices. She crawled backwards up the bed until her head and shoulders rested against the headboard, she spread her legs and slowly rubbed her pussy, curling a finger to lure Kayleigh towards her.

Kayleigh moved on all fours until she was between Jaimie's legs. Jaimie softly gripped her head and lowered it to her pussy. "Eat me bitch. Damien. Spank this whore Nun for interpreting us."

On all fours Kayleigh slowly licked at Jaimie's pussy. Circling her clit. She didn't have much experience with women but Jaimie seemed to be enjoying the sensation of her tongue.

Damien rolled her short body suit up to show her arse. Rubbing his hands over her cheeks to bring the blood to the surface. His first slap caught Kayleigh by surprise, by the third she could feel her arse getting redder. By the fifth strike she was groaning into Jaimie's pussy.

"She's enjoying herself. Harder baby, spank her hard." Damien didn't need any encouraging three hard snacks struck Kayleigh's right cheek causing her to whine.

Damien pulled her G string aside touching her pussy. "She's dripping babe. I need to fuck her."

"No please. I'm a virgin," Kayleigh begged. "Its not right. Please don't fuck me."

Jaimie laughed and held Kayleigh's head back over her pussy. She would play along for the cameras. "Fuck her baby, let the nun see what she's been missing."

Damien held her waist with his left hand and lined up his cock with his right. Kayleigh began to struggle but Jaimie held her head in place right against her pussy.

"Dont you stop eating that pussy bitch," she ground her pussy into Kayleigh's face.

Knowing how tight she would be Damien pushed slowly but firmly the head of his cock struggling to fit. He tried again forcing it harder, Kayleigh was very wet but she was so tight he was struggling to get it in. Eventually he managed to get passed the resistance and Kayleigh back arched in pain.

"Aaarrgghh, no it's too big. Don't fuck me. Please don't fuck me." Kayleigh cried out.

"Give it to her babe. Make her take it." Jaimie encouraged Damien. He did take it slow at first building up the pace and depth of his thrusting. Within 2 minutes he was fucking her hard. His balls nearly able to slap against her pussy. He knew his cock was spreading her pussy, the tightness made him worry he would cum too soon.

Kayleigh's squealing was muffled due to her for head being buried between Jaimie's legs. The noise was turning Jaimie on. She didn't know why but she hated Kayleigh. Although Kayleigh was the newest member of the group she was becoming so popular that Jaimie was losing subscribers to her.

Jaimie's orgasm built. She exaggerated her cries to block out Kayleigh's pitiful attempt at stopping the cock in her pussy. She held Kayleigh's head tight the veil slipping from her head as Jaimie came hard in her face.

As Jaimie came down from the aftershock of her orgasm she released Kayleigh's head and immediately cries filled the room.

"No, no, no," Kayleigh was calling out. Damien lifted her arms at the elbows and pulled them backwards, stretching them straight. This caused Kayleigh to move all of her weight to her knees, stopping any resistance she could offer to Damien. He drove his cock into her causing her to cry out.

Jaimie sat upright, watching Kayleigh's look of dismay as her husband pounded her pussy. She slowly came to her knees holding her tits to either side of Kayleigh's head she muffled her screams.

"Fuck her baby. Fuck her hard. Make her take all of it," Jaimie hissed to Damien. They felt a shiver from Kayleigh and Damien grinned up at his wife.

"She fucking came. She came all over my cock I can feel how wet she is." Damien laughed, releasing Kayleigh's arms.

"You liked that did you? My husband's cock buried balls deep in your pussy?" Jaimie released Kayleigh's head and held her face in her hands. Kayleigh shook her head but the flush of her cheeks said different. "Virgin are you? Well let me show you what to do." She straightened Kayleigh's veil for her.

"Follow me," Jaimie moved around Kayleigh's body and grasped Damien's cock. She led him from the bed to a small sofa in the corner. She guided Damien to sit down before sitting across his lap. "Here bitch!" she pointed to the floor behind her arse.

Kayleigh crawled from the bed to sit on her knees between Damien's legs. She looked on in awe as Jaimie ground her pussy onto it, teasing her husband.

"Put it in me," Jaimie ordered Kayleigh. She never turned around she had Damien's head buried in her tits and was stroking his hair as he sucked on her tits.

Kayleigh did as she was told and aimed Damien's cock at her friend's pussy. Jaimie sank onto it with a sigh. She began to bounce immediately and Kayleigh remained where she was watching as Jaimie's arse bounced on the cock. Damien's balls bouncing with each landing.

"Don't just sit there. Suck his balls," Jaimie instructed. Kayleigh lent forwards her tongue licking Damien's balls, she lent in further trying to take his balls in her mouth but Jaimie's arse kept hitting her.

Damien felt what was happening adjusted himself sitting lower on the sofa, easily lifting Jaimie and putting her back on his cock. Kayleigh could now suck and lick his balls as Jaimie rode him

Jaimie rode him fiercely. Stopping occasionally to grind into him. Damien grunted and groaned his hands spreading Jaimie's arse or holding her tits in place.

Kayleigh felt a hand on the back of her head and realised Jaimie had slid from the cock. She grasped Kayleigh's head and told her to lick the cock clean, guiding her head. When she reached the top, Jaimie placed the cock in Kayleigh's mouth and moved her head up and down setting the pace she expected Kayleigh to suck the cock.

"How's that baby? She sucking it good?" Jaimie asked kissing Damien.

"Hmm, I think she could do better." He waves his hand in a so-so motion.

"Well that won't do," she responded pushing Kayleigh's head down suddenly causing her to gag, her hands instinctively trying to push herself back up. Jaimie held her head for another second or two before releasing her. Kayleigh came back up gasping for air. Jaimie mounted Damien and began to ride him again.

Without further instruction Kayleigh began to lick and suck on his balls again. Jaimie reached back grabbing her hair through the veil, holding it in place whilst she bounced. After another minute Jaimie climbed off of Damien and held his cock upright. Kayleigh took it in her mouth on her own, bobbing her head up and down quicker then before.

Damien groaned and reached down grasping Kayleigh's head, he began to thrust into her mouth. Kayleigh's hands clenched into fists as she tried to ride out the fucking her mouth was receiving, loud gagging and retching filled the room.

"How is it now baby?" Jaimie asked.

"Much better." As suddenly as the mouth fucking had started it ended and Damien released Kayleigh's head. She fell back, saliva dribbling from her mouth.

Jaimie climbed back on top and rode Damien again. Ignoring the other woman's discomfort.

Kayleigh wiped her chin clean and once again went back to sucking on his balls.

"I'm going to cum," Damien muttered holding Jaimie's hips in place. She pushed herself off of him and he looked annoyed but she only smiled.

"Not yet baby. Be patient for me." Jaimie winked at her husband. "You," she pointed at Kayleigh. "follow me."

Jaimie walked to the side of the bed and Kayleigh joined her. She pushed Kayleigh backwards onto the bed and indicated she should crawl further into the bed. Both women were only 5 foot 2 so they could lay straight across the bed. Jaimie began to kiss her way up Kayleigh's legs, past her waist and up her chest until they were face to face. Then Jaimie kissed her softly. The two women made out whilst Damien watched.

Eventually he wandered over to the left of the bed where the women's heads were. He stood close to the bed and Jaimie told him to pull Kayleigh further off the bed. Her head hanging off the side. He took hold of her arms and yanked her to him. Jaimie took his cock in her mouth guided Kayleigh's hanging head back to his balls. Jaimie rocked back and forth sucking on her husbands cock whilst Kayleigh tried to take both of his balls in her mouth. Damien stood still enjoying the attention of the two women.

Jaimie moved from the bed to stand behind Damien. Stroking his belly whilst Kayleigh worked his cock with her hands. "Do you know what I have always wanted to see you do?" she asked Damien.

Damien kept his eyes on Kayleigh as she wanked his cock. "No, What?" Absentmindedly groping Kayleigh's tits through the thin material, her nipples were standing erect under the tape now.

"The pile driver position. Never seen it in person. Would you like to try?" Jaimie whispered loudly enough for Kayleigh to hear.

Damien stood very still. With the size of his cock he knew that Jaimie could never take it in that position, he wanted to try of course but didn't want to put her through that.

Sensing his hesitation she dug her nails into his chest. "Not on me but on our little virgin here." Jaimie clarified.

"Now?" Damien asked?.

"Now," Jaimie smiled knowing how excited Damien would be. She grasped Kayleigh's wrists under her husband's legs and began to drag her from the bed. Damien caught her to stop her from falling. They lowered her slowly to the floor. Before Kayleigh could react Jaimie grasped her ankles pulling them as far towards her head as they would go.

Kayleigh grimaced all of her weight now resting on her head and shoulders, her breasts fell down to hit her in the face. Her lower back resting against the bed.

Damien stood over her, wanking his cock slowly making eye contact with Kayleigh as Jaimie held her ankles back, Kayleigh's toes nearly touching the floor near her head.

"There might be some slight discomfort," Damien said laughing as he lowered his cock into Kayleigh's pussy. He was nearly 10 inches long and nearly as wide as her wrist. She would definitely be in some comfort.

"Don't you fucking dare, don't do it," Kayleigh demanded, her arms trying to push Jaimie from her but she couldn't gain any leverage at this angle.

As Damien lowered his cock into Kayleigh she began to pant. Her pussy was being spread by the huge cock, the position causing her to panic. She has never been in this position before and Damien was not taking it slow. He was already half way into her before he began to bounce, going deeper with each thrust. She could feel him hitting her cervix and she began to scream. Her legs being held straight by Jaimie meant there was no resistance. His cock going deeper with every thrust.

Eventually he was all the way in, his balls resting against her arse. His legs were already straining from the position but each time he stood he was high enough that his cock nearly left her, only the tip remaining before he plunged back down. Kayleigh howled as he fucked her as deeply as he could.

"That's it baby, fuck this whores pussy. Fuck her deep for me." Jaimie encouraged him, enjoying Kayleigh's discomfort. Rearranging her position she moved her pussy over Kayleigh's face to quieten the noise.

At that moment, Todd entered the room upon hearing his wife's cries. He had been waiting outside for five minutes until the time limit she had given expired. He stood taking in the scene as Damien fucked his wife with long strokes of his large cock. Kayleigh's screams muffled under Jaimie's pussy.

Jaimie turned not moving off of Kayleigh to see who had entered. Upon seeing Kayleigh's husband standing there dressed as a priest she couldn't help but smile. "Hello Father."

Todd nodded silently in return. "What is happening here? You two are due to be married tomorrow and yet I find you commiting adultery before me very eyes!" he tried to sound serious but the scene had caught him off guard.

"I know Father. I am sorry. This nun has caused us to sin. We would never act this way usually." She stood with her legs spread, her arse pointed at Todd trying to distract him. She kept hold of Kayleigh's legs as her husband carried on fucking.

"Help me Father. They have attacked me. He is hurting me Father." Kayleigh cried hoping her husband would help but he seemed to remain in character.

"Enough of this." Todd strode into the room grasping Jaimie's hair and pulling her upright. "I will not be seduced, whore." He spat the last word.

Kayleigh's legs bent back automatically having been stretched out straight for so long. She expected Todd to stop Damien but instead he stood watching.

Ben and Gary entered the room upon hearing the screams also dressed as priests. "Help me, please," Kayleigh begged them.

"It is a sin to stop a man during sex Sister. You should know that." Gary responded taking in the situation. Todd still held Jaimie by her hair as she stood meekly at Todd's side.

"It's in my stomach. It's so deep," Kayleigh cried. Her breasts hitting her in the face with each thrust.

Damien was close now, his body covered in sweat at the work he was having to put into this position. He reached down rubbing on Kayleigh's clit, causing her to moan. Kayleigh was trying to straighten her legs to move out of the position but Gary stepped forwards grasping her ankles and pulling her legs back.

"Nnnnoooooo," Kayleigh screamed as Damien continued to stimulate her. She felt his cock swelling and he came deep inside of her, plunging his cock in as far as it would go. The pulsing of his cock and the clitoral stimulation sent Kayleigh over the edge and she came in front of all five of them. Gary let go of her legs and Damien laid back on the bed exhausted.