Kayleigh's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them watched Gary's arse rise and fall. His entire cock was already in Jaimie's arse, she screamed and sobbed into Todd's hands. Todd looked over at Kayleigh to see if she was satisfied with the situation and raised an eye brow questioningly, Kayleigh nodded that she wanted it to continue.

Kayleigh was enjoying herself now. She began to moan. Knowing it would get Ben off faster. She grasped her right tit, pulling on the nipple and twisting it gently. Moaning at the sensation. Kayleigh truly felt like a slut right now and she was loving it.

Todd let go of Jaimie's mouth as she seemed to gain more control over herself, she lay flat now her hands and face both flat to the alter, yelping with each thrust. Gary was taking it slow and only pushing in a few inches but Kayleigh doubted he could keep control of that speed for long.

Todd came before Kayleigh and Ben, gazing over Kayleigh's back to watch his wife's arse being fucked by another man's cock. Kayleigh was grunting but didn't seen to be exerting herself in this position. She seemed more interested in watching Jaimie's violated arse being fucked. Snapping his fingers in Kayleigh's face he gained her attention.

"Yes Father?" she asked sweetly, winching as Ben became rougher in his thrusts.

"Do you repent sister?," he held his cock inches away from her face but he gripped her chin to ensure she was looking at him.

"I am Father. This punishment is hard but fair," she replied playing her role as the virgin Nun.

"You don't seem to be suffering Sister. Can you really repent with no punishment?" Todd enquired.

"It hurts Father. Father Ben is fucking my arse with no lube. It feels like he's tearing me with his cock. I can barely take it." She felt him grip her arse firmer following her dirty talk.

"I feel like more needs to be done. Open your mouth," he instructed. As she opened her mouth he filled it quickly, fucking her mouth with quick short jabs. She snorted from the movement and he stopped to take his cock from her mouth. She went to wipe her snot away when he slapped her face with his cock. "Dirty whore, open." He demanded.

She wiped her face quickly, shock from the movement catching off guard. Opening her mouth he began fucking her mouth deeper this time, causing her to gag, as she gaged she felt her arse clenched onto Ben's cock. Ben smacked her arse in approval. Todd worked deep into her throat holding her in place for 5-10 seconds as Ben fucked her arse, pushing Todd's cock further into her throat.

Finally Todd stood back and wiped his wet cock over her face. "Now. Let make you repent. Sit up! Up!"

Kayleigh was pulled backwards by Ben roughly. Her full weight burying his cock in her arse. She shrieked with the sudden intrusion. Hey cry matching Jaimie's as she squirmed on the table crying and begging for it to stop.

Kayleigh managed to get her balance quickly, trying to stop the cock from moving in her arse. Ben reached around grasping her tits, offering support in his own way. Her back was pushed against his chest and she could feel him breathing on her upper back.

"Now lift your feet so they rest on his knees." She raised her legs and instantly stopped as the cock went deeper. "Like this you silly girl," Todd grasped her ankles and pulled her feet up quickly. Kayleigh gasped from the sudden pain and swore in Todd's face. "Sister, due to the circumstances I will forgive that type of language." He grinned in her face.

"Fuck......You!" she swore again between groans of pain.

Todd held her ankles in place. Her feet flat on Ben's knees. She felt wobbly but his arms on her chest did offer some balance. "Now, spread your arms behind the pew, move one arm behind Ben's head." Kayleigh did as he instructed and Ben's head could be seen next to her right tit. "ok good girl. Now bounce." He said the sentence as if it was the easiest thing in the world.

Kayleigh lifted her hips slightly her feet wobbling she managed to move an inch or so before falling back down. The cock went so deep she screamed, she tried again and came down slower this time. She realised the more strain she put on her legs the more cock she could take out of her arse. Ben groaned below her appreciatively. Kayleigh was strangely proud of herself as she bounced, it was a new position and she assumed it would look amazing on camera. Sweat began to drip down her face at the exertion. Todd let go of her ankles now stepping back.

"I have work to do now with Jaimie. I want to hear your confession loud and clear!." Todd ordered Kayleigh leaving her to ride Ben.

Jaimie was in agony, her cries had counted for nothing. Gary was destroying her insides and she was struggling to breath.

He gripped her around the neck to pull her head up, his other hand holding up his body. "Spread your arse cheeks slut. " he demanded in her ear. Gary had noticed Todd was moving away from Kayleigh and he wanted to abuse his position of power whilst he could.

She would have laughed at the request at any other time. He was already so deep in her arse. "Fuck you," she grunted between thrusts. The pain was subsiding slightly and she did enjoy the feeling of helplessness. She had no control over this situation. Watching Kayleigh ride Ben with her arse gave Jaimie some determination, she reached back with her hands and spread her cheeks.

"Give it to me big boy destroy my insides, punish me," she called out loudly. Screaming pretending to enjoy the sensation to draw attention back to herself.

Her screams brought Todd back towards them. His cock pointing in front of him as he headed over to the altar. "I am glad to see you are trying to repent now." He stroked his cock in her face. "Would you like a change?" he wiggled his cock in her face.

"Oh god. Yes please." Jaimie's eyes pleaded for help. Todd's 8 inch cock was perfect right now she decided.

Gary climbed off of her wordlessly. Looking down at her arse as he climbed off the altar to see her gaping hole, she still held her arse open, as if her hands were unable to move. She slowly bent her legs and began to move, trying to get some sensation back. Sliding to the side of the altar she was about to climb off when Todd laid down flat on the altar. "Come here," he pointed at his cock.

She crawled slowly towards him, she didn't want to ride him, her arse felt bruised but it was better then Gary fucking her again. Mounting Todd she appreciated his thick robes cushioning her knees against the marble. Todd grasped her hips and helped to lift her and then encouraged her to bounce on his cock. She closed her eyes trying to find pleasure in the experience, Todd pulled her down by her neck, kissing her as she bounced her tits pushed flat against his chest. Gary moved to sit in a pew watching the women fuck.

Kayleigh's eyes were drawn to Jaimie's gaping arse as she bounced on Todd. She bounced harder herself for seeing it, knowing that Jaimie was getting what she deserved. Punishment for all the scenes she had set Kayleigh up in.

"What are your confessions sister?" Ben asked still squeezing her tits.

"Forgive me Father for I have sinned. I filmed pornography, a man fucked my mouth whilst my friends watched. They fingered me whilst I screamed." She bounced faster at her own words feeling her pussy get wetter. Ben's cock flexed inside her arse and she knew he was enjoying the confession just as much.

"What else sister," Ben asked. Sliding a hand down to her pussy over.

"Forgive me Father for I have sinned. I snuck out from an afternoon with my family, I fucked two strangers during a football game." She whispered huskily to his head under her arm. Ben began to thrust into her now, moving his hands to support her arse so she needed to bounce less. She cried out, he was trying to build up speed and her arse was burning. The experience she has just described was when the two of them had first met. He obviously enjoyed the memory.

Her tits bounced as he became rougher, she was becoming breathless from his thrusting. "Forgive me Farther for I have sinned. I was gangbanged by numerous men. I ate a woman's arse. They spanked me on camera." Ben groaned loudly. She could feel be wouldn't last long so she continued. "Forgive me Farther for I was forced to watch a threesome. They fucked me after. Both a man and woman." Kayleigh tried to take control of the situation by bouncing again. Ben was really being rough now. He let go of her arse and let her take over the work.

Jaimie listened to the confessions of her friend as she rode Kayleigh's husband. The words were causing something to stir in her pussy and she began to grind on Todd. She was cuming and he knew it, he slapped her arse and forced her to sit upright on his cock. She came screaming out, her screams echoing, shaking she fell on top of Todd feeling tired. She felt Todd's hands wrap around her and she felt comforted, until she felt a third hand. Gary has climbed up behind her and Todd. Todd had laid his legs flat so that Gary could easily straddle his legs.

Jaimie knew what was coming and she pushed against Todd with all her might. She had seen it happen to the other girls and although she has been curious she wouldn't have chosen Gary's huge cock for her first double penetration. Todd stroked her back as he held her in place, whispering soothing words. When her efforts no effect she slumped onto Todd's chest trying to relax. He stroked her hair with his left hand, his right holding her tight against him. Gary was probing her arse now with the head of his cock. He was pushing gently, trying to ease his way in. "Oh just fucking stick it in me, but be slow!" Jaimie snapped. Gary pushed harder and the head of his cock pushed in. She felt agony in her arse and lower back, her legs cramped from the angle she was being held but she was surprised at how much she enjoyed being used by these two men.

"FUCK, fuck, fuck, fuck." She screamed. The men remained still whilst Jaimie tried to get used to the feeling of two cocks being inside of her. Todd remained still in her pussy as Gary began to thrust gently into her arse causing her to rock back and forth. She whined like an injured animal into Todd's ear. As Gary realised she could take it, his thrusts became longer and she started to scream, she wasn't sure if it was pleasure or pain but the sensations she was receiving made her scream. The feeling was strange, inside of her she could feel the two men moving and rubbing against each other inside of her. Todd released his grip on her and she raised up on her elbows trying to find a more comfortable position, her mouth still hanging open gasping between screams.

Kayleigh was fucking Ben hard now, she bounced as hard as she could, watching Jaimie being fucked had really turned her on. She wanted to rub her pussy but when she tried she lost balance. Ben had been rubbing her but his efforts were frustrating her more then anything else.

"Forgive me Father for I have sinned. Two men fucked me in my home whilst my husband was downstairs. They both fucked me at the same time. Both were in my pussy at the same time." She said loudly, feeling Bens cock swelling. She felt a hand on her throat and opening her eyes she realised Damien had entered the church and he was choking her gently now.

"Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. My husband returned home to find me with a large black man. He fucked me all over the house. He used me, he nearly broke my pussy." Kayleigh had to gasp the last words due to Damien tightening his grip. Ben groaned loudly and squeezed her tits painfully. She felt his cock convulse as he came in her pussy, she groaned at the sounds he was making desperate to cum herself. Damien let go of her throat and she caught her breath, remaining on Ben's cock until it slid from her.

"Forgive me Father for I have sinned, a priest fucked my arse dry with no lube. He came inside of me." She slid from Ben's lap as he laughed, his body shaking. Kayleigh could see Damien had been excited by the scene on the altar. He was watching Jaimie now as the two men fucked her. Kayleigh reached out her hand and grasped his hard cock. "Ready for round two?" she asked Damien standing next to him, shaking her legs to get some sensation back.

Damien was watching as his wife was used by the two men. She was screaming now, unaware he was present. He had heard the screams from the bedroom and had come to investigate what was happening. Jaimie had filmed plenty of scenes but he had never heard her scream like this. He felt a hand grasp his cock and smiled as Kayleigh leaned into him, slowly jerking his cock.

"Follow me," she instructed and walked with unsteady legs towards the head of the altar. Todd caught her eyes as she drew nearer and he noticed she led Damien by his cock.

Kayleigh raised Jaimie's shoulders slowly, forcing her to sit back on the two cocks. Jaimie whimpered but her eyes were covered in a glaze, she was moaning now as Gary reached around her upper body and grasped her shoulder, his other hand held her right breast. He held her against his chest as Todd held her hips in place. She whimpered and groaned as she bounced slowly on the two cocks.

Climbing onto the altar with her pussy over her husbands face she lowered herself so Todd's face was close to her clit. He would be able to see her well fucked arse and pussy, she wasn't sure if he would enjoy the next part but she owed him for letting Ben fuck her arse dry. Kayleigh reached behind her and grasped Damien's cock. She lined it up with her pussy and sank backwards into it. With the height of the altar she was able to sit nearly upright and still ride Damien's cock.

Todd's tongue reached out teasing Kayleigh's clit making her moan until he realised Damien's cock was entering her. He put his head back on the altar, barely an inch from the cock fucking his wife's pussy. Damien grasped her tits and kneaded them as Kayleigh took control and bounced on his cock.

Jaimie was in ecstasy, she could feel an orgasm building like no other. There was still pain but she was in the moment now and when Damien appeared in front of her, fucking Kayleigh it sent her over the edge. She began to shake violently, unable to control her body she fell against Kayleigh's shoulder, letting the men fuck her. Gary was pounding her arse now but all it did was further her orgasm. As the orgasm faded she heard Gary growl and thrust into her hard, this sent her into another orgasm, cuming hard all over Todd's cock. Gary slipped from her arse and she felt her arsehole gape. She couldn't close it.

Todd could hear Kayleigh grunting now, Damien had grasped her hips and was fucking her hard. His balls slapping against her pussy close to Todds face. Jaimie's orgasm cries caused him to grasp her hips, holding her in place as he came inside of her. She remained in place even after he had cum, his cock slipping from her pussy.

Jaimie couldn't move her legs. They had gone dead along time ago so she stayed where she was pinning Todd in place. He would have to watch his wife being fucked up close. Grabbing Kayleigh's hair behind her head she yanked it backwards forcing her further onto Damien's cock. "Take it you bitch. Take it all, fuck her baby." She encouraged Damien, staring into Kayleigh's eyes. She knew Kayleigh had organised this scene and she wanted to make sure she paid for the fucking she had just endured.

Kayleigh was close to cuming, Damien wasn't taking it easy on her and she was exhausted from the last two fucks. The cock in her pussy was just missing the spot she needed and now Jaimie held her head in place she couldn't adjust her position. She felt something touch her pussy and realised Todd had licked her between strokes. The feeling became more regular between Damien's thrusting and he had slowed down realising what was happening below them. Kayleigh smiled into Jaimie's face as she came hard all over her husbands face, she could feel herself squirting hard. Todd tried to move his face in time but it sprayed all over him. Damien sped up again, holding her in place by her hips and came with a loud cry. Shoving her forwards after he had finished nearly knocking the two women over.

Gary and Ben helped them down and escorted them from the church back to their rooms. Todd sat up cleaning his face with his robe. Damien laughed watching him and left heading back to the house to find Jaimie. Todd smiled and followed him back to the house. Hopefully Kayleigh would be satisfied with her revenge.