Kaylene's Virginity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W...what?" Squeaked Kaylene.

"Samantha. She's a lesbian. She likes posh girls like you." Vanessa said again. Stacey giggled behind Kaylene. "You're not homophobic, right?"

"No..."

"Why don't you kiss her, then? If you're not better than her, and you're not homophobic, prove it." Vanessa said matter-of-factly.

Kaylene was stunned. The large, smelly girl was leering at her, practically salivating.

"I- I-..."

"What?" Said Kaylene, getting in her face. "I hate homophobes. My uncle is gay. You don't want to see what I do to people I hate."

"Ooo, I think she wants to fight you, Ness." Giggled Stacey, clearly enjoying the whole thing.

Kaylene tried to back up. Samantha's meaty hand loomed forward and enveloped her wrist.

"Just a peck." The fat girl leaned in close to her, to the laughter of the other two, who came around behind and pushed her into the fat girl's huge G-cup bosom. Kaylene tried to push with her hands off Samantha's belly, but her small hands just sank into her fleshy midriff.

"Please, I'm not a lesbian!" She cried out.

"Shut up, you snob." Snapped Vanessa and she yanked Kaylene's blonde ponytail back so her face was angled up. Her vision was entirely Samantha's chubby face and spotty cheeks leering cruelly down at her. She pursed her large spittle-flecked lips and leaned in; Kaylene couldn't move her head back for the other girls' hands, and Samantha had locked a bear hug around her waist. The sweat above her sparsely haired, piggish upper lip glistened again in the dingy lighting.

"Kiss her! Kiss her!" The two behind her chanted and giggled impishly. Kaylene was mortified, eyes wide, the rosy pink flesh of Samantha's moon-like face her entire world. Her puckered lips reached hers and she felt revulsion shake her as she tasted the salt of the sweat from her lip. She felt the pressure increase as Samantha leaned in more and smelled the fat girl's body odour hot in her nostrils. Then her slimy thick tongue was pushing against her own soft pink lips, coating them with saliva, seeking to pry them open. The girls behind her backed off as Samantha's own hand took the place of theirs, smushing their lips closer together.

"Gross!" Stacey giggled, and the two bullies fell about laughing. Kaylene was frozen as the fat girl poked her tongue between her lips, licking against her pearly teeth, coating them. The embrace was suffocatingly warm and smelled like old gym wear; the fleshy arm locked around her waist moved downwards and squeezed her right asscheek over her skirt hard, making her part her lips in a surprised gasp - this was all Samantha needed to force her tongue into Kaylene's mouth; it licked against her own tongue, mingled their saliva, tasted her inner cheeks. Her breath smelled of last evening's gravy and all she could taste was her foreign spit. The meaty hand kneaded her firm, petite ass like dough.

"Mmm." Samantha made muffled moaning noises as she forced her to make out, sending vibrations into Kaylene's mouth. "Mmmm." The other two found this hilarious.

"Film it, Stacey, quick." Said Vanessa between heaving laughter, tears of cruel mirth now beginning to form. "Why don't you take her in the cubicle Sam, make her show you what her tongue can really do." She felt Samantha nod lustily without breaking the slobbering kiss. In wide-eyed terror Kaylene tried to pull away again but the single huge, clammy hand on the back of her head grabbed hold of her ponytail now and manipulated her head into grinding their wet lips and tongues together, forcing her to make out. She swallowed a gulp of the large girls' spit involuntarily and nearly choked.

Before Stacey could pull her phone out, or the situation could be taken any further, the klaxon-like voice of Miss Caulker rang from around the corner.

"Anyone skiving in these toilets better clear out before I have to come in! That means you three girls!" She bellowed.

"Oh fuck, it's Caulker." Vanessa panicked. Samantha slurped her tongue out of Kaylene's mouth, leaving a sliver of drool on her chin. "There's always next time, bitch. Don't rat us out or I'll get a fucking train run on you." Snarled Vanessa. The three bungled her roughly into the middle cubicle and slammed the door, then ran out of the bathroom giggling. Kaylene heard the voice of Miss Caulker following the clattering footsteps down the hallway, screaming at them to stop running, before fading as she entered her own classroom again.

Kaylene was breathless, beyond revolted, and in an utter daze. She ripped off some toilet roll and wiped the fat bully's drool off her chin with it, then broke down crying. What the hell had her life come to?

She took a minute to wipe her tears away and finish sobbing. Took a few deep breaths. I have to avoid them at all costs, she thought. They just don't care about anything except making my life hell.

Leaving the stall, she checked herself in the broken mirror above the sinks. Her mascara had run a little. She sorted the streaks with some wet tissue and touched it up from her handbag. Then she reapplied her lip balm, savouring the sweet strawberry flavouring that disrupted the dominant taste of her attackers' saliva. Carefully, she stuck her head out of the toilet door. Clear corridor. As she walked shakily along to room H7, the corridor seemed to elongate, stretching out before her like the days of the week themselves that stood between now and her happy time on Saturday. It's going to be tough here, she thought, wrinkling her mouth grimly before heading into her first class.


12