Kayley Earns Her A Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she could take no more and clenched her thighs together around his hand. A gush of wetness coated his fingers. He uncovered her mouth, letting her gasp out the aftermath. Her little panting breaths were so sexy. Mr. Radley cupped her tits once more, lifting and kneading while grinding on her ass. He needed relief soon; his balls ached with desire for his student. She had to make him cum for a grade. How was he going to have her do that? Another moan from the girl came when he pinched both nipples. He couldn't get over that she'd been hiding these perfect breasts for so long. He could've been appreciating them all year if not for all those modest sweaters.

Ah, he thought, giving each tit one more squeeze, that's what I'll do to her.

"Are you going to fuck me?" she panted, leaning back to kiss his cheek. Her pussy ached for him.

He turned to kiss her on the lips, then replied, "No. There's something else I want to do."

Surprised, a little frightened as all kinds of weird possibilities flooded her mind, Kayley said, "What- what is it?"

He kissed her hard, his hand winding through her hair until it was pulled tight between his fingers, a pleasant ache cascading across her scalp. He broke away and said, "I'm going to fuck those amazing tits of yours. C'mere."

Mr. Radley stepped away from her, and braced his chair against the desk. With one hand, he pushed her down onto the seat; the other was at his belt, working urgently to unbind his manhood. When it was at last freed she was not disappointed- her teacher's cock was a good eight inches, thick but not monstrous, spongy glans glistening with precum. Unsure of what to do, she started to reach for it, stopped until he took her by the wrists and guided her hands to him. She looked up at her teacher as she grasped his hard rod. His lips were open slightly, eyes narrowed and locked onto where she touched him. The skin of his cock was soft, contrasting with the near-inflexible hardness beneath. She began to stroke him with both hands, enjoying the feel of him, squeezing and twisting her palms gently. Precum dribbled from his slit, ran over the webbing between thumb and forefinger. She paused to smear some of it along his length and he hissed in a breath.

"Make it wetter," he said, bringing a hand to the back of her head.

"What?" she asked dumbly.

"Lick me. Spit on my cock. I need more lube before I titfuck you." He pulled her head closer, until her lips were just an inch away from his manhood. He took it from her hands and held it upright, exposing the rounded underside. Hesitantly, a little excited, she stuck out the pink tip of her tongue and licked the length of him. Her teacher didn't taste bad- salt and sweat and skin. On her next pass she stuck her tongue out all the way, spreading saliva from head to balls. She thought for a moment about tonguing those- unlike Travis, who did no manscaping, Mr. Radley was neatly trimmed, short enough to keep out of the way, long enough to avoid prickly stubble- but decided against it when he took her hand and replaced his with it, so now it was her holding his cock flat against him, lapping away as his breathing grew heavier and his cock wetter.

A part of her was enjoying how good she was making her teacher feel- just ten minutes ago this entire scenario would have been unimaginable. Naked, still shaky from his ministrations, thoughts of Travis still there but fading quickly. She let his cock hang free, mustered enough saliva to spit on it, brought her hands back to work the gob of saliva up and down his length.

"That's perfect," he said, "Now push your chest out."

Kayley obliged, glorious breasts now angled up at him. Her heart hammered. She was really doing it. How can you do this to Travis? snarled a voice at the back of her head. I'm doing this FOR Travis, she responded. There was only laughter and a fresh wave of guilt in response, a wave that broke as Mr. Radley leaned over her. He grasped his cock by the base and rubbed the tip against each nipple in turn, smearing thin trails across her skin, before bringing it to rest in the valley between. His breath had grown ragged, even before he pushed her tits together around his length. It felt strange there, hot and pulsing with the beat of his heart. It was not unappealing. To her surprise, she actually liked the way he was using her tits to pleasure himself. After all, hadn't she wanted him to notice her breasts? Why else wear that top?

What was happening to her?

"You look so fucking sexy," Mr. Radley growled, eyes glued to where he disappeared into her cleavage. His words prompted fresh wetness in her pussy, the intensity of his gaze almost enough to make her cum again. He began to thrust his hips slowly, hands massaging her breasts. She did her best to keep her back straight, holding herself up on the armrests as he pushed against her.

The girl was unbelievably hot there beneath him. Kayley, quiet Kayley, modest Kayley was letting him titfuck her right in his classroom. Her face wore an expression that was as much confusion as arousal, as if she couldn't quite believe what was happening but was enjoying it anyway, eyes fixated on where their flesh collided.

Do I keep pushing this? See how far she'll go? He thought. His instincts told him Kayley was one who had yet to find her own limits. That this was happening at all showed a willingness to explore at least. If he wasn't mistaken, this was a quality she was learning she herself possessed for the first time.

Man, her boyfriend must be terrible at sex, Mr. Radley thought. He glanced over to Travis's desk, and a perverse urge seized him.

"You let Travis do this?" he grunted, pinching her nipples. A risk, reminding her she was cheating.

Kayley was too far gone in the moment to feel much more than momentary shock at his words. Travis was an afterthought, a distant fantasy before the reality of her English teacher upon her. No, he'd never fucked her tits. Usually she'd jerk him off for a few minutes before he pulled out a condom. The one time she'd tried sucking his cock, Travis had gone soft and pushed her off, saying something about it being "dirty." His mouth certainly went nowhere near her pussy.

All of that flashed through her head, snap snap snap, too fast to explain, not that she wanted to talk right now. She wanted his cock, the engorged glans of which came closer and closer to her face with each push of his hips. So all Kayley bothered to say was, "He doesn't even like blowjobs," before lowering her chin to take the head of his cock between her lips. She lapped at him, her wet pink tongue pushing out eagerly to sample his precum, and was happy to hear him gasp. What remained of her lip gloss dissolved with each thrust, each repeated penetration, until there was only the slightest hint of strawberry flavor in her mouth, even that soon swept away as she salivated around his rod.

"What an idiot," Mr. Radley said, voice shaking with pleasure. He pinched her nipples again, and she shuddered, sucked hard on him until her mouth was full and his scrotum rested on her tits, the latter still elevated in his hands. She washed the underside with her tongue, eliciting a long groan. He did his best to memorize the sight of her there, eyes closed as he slid in and out of her mouth. He was so close to orgasm, his balls tightening, the veins in his cock standing out in relief.

"Look at you," he whispered, "God you're so fucking hot. Letting your teacher fuck you for a grade. Such a slut. Does your boyfriend know you're here?"

Kayley took her mouth away from his cock long enough to gasp, "No!" before continuing to lick and nuzzle at it. He took it back between her tits, thrusting harder than before, her lubed cleavage subject to an ever-quickening assault. All she could do was keep her mouth open and tongue out in anticipation of what was about to happen.

"Good little slut," he said, hands tightening on her breasts as pleasure overwhelmed him and he lost control. "Such a good little slut."

Mr. Radley's breath hitched suddenly, his hips bucked against Kayley, and then hot cum spilled over her tongue, her lips, so much more than she expected. She tried to swallow it all, felt she HAD to swallow it if she wanted the better grade, let go of the chair to wrap her hands around his shaft and squeeze his semen onto her tongue as he groaned and shuddered. Most spilled down her chin and over her tits anyway, sticky trails running down her belly to her legs. She'd never swallowed cum before, never had anyone cum on her before. That it was her teacher who did it, who looked down at her with a satisfied expression as she milked the last few milky drops from his softening cock, licked salty white strands of it from her fingers, made her pussy clench with wicked desire. But this was wrong. She wasn't this kind of girl. She wasn't the kind of girl who let her teacher strip her, finger her, cum all over her body. That wasn't her. No. She'd never do that kind of thing.

Her entire body felt hot, buzzy, like she was vibrating. Kayley felt almost outside of herself, watching from a remove as she touched a daub of semen by her navel, began rubbing it in spirals across her belly. Her teacher stared, mesmerized, as her fingers crept lower, smearing his cum as they went, until they reached her slit.

No, she wasn't the kind of girl who spread her legs before her teacher's gaze, brought two fingers to her glistening sex while her other hand massaged his cum into the skin of her breasts. Wasn't the kind of girl who showed her pussy, rubbed at her clit and whined as little jolts of pleasure darted up her body. She wasn't that girl.

Then why did the way he looked at her make her feel so weak?

Mr. Radley tucked his cock away, still breathing heavily. He was flushed, his expression pleased. This was going even better than he had hoped. The look on Kayley's face was one of surrender. He never imagined that this girl, of all his students, would end up naked and covered in his cum. If he hadn't been utterly spent, he would have fucked her the moment she opened her legs for him. Maybe I should save myself something for later, Mr. Radley thought, reaching into his pocket.

He brought his phone out, raised the black rectangle and began recording her. Didn't even ask. Somehow this made Kayley even wetter, her clit turgid with arousal. She spread her legs still further, draped the left one over the arm, her pink folds, her cunt itself open to his camera. Her fingers plied those soft and sensitive nerve endings, caught her lip between her teeth to stifle her growing pleasure. Her head lolled back against the chair, wanton. Travis didn't exist anymore. Just her teacher, his camera, and an incipient orgasm.

And then Mr. Radley knelt between her raised thighs, ducked his head to her pussy. She startled as he licked the length of her slit, all the way to her busy fingers. He cleaned each one in turn with his mouth, before nudging her hand aside so he could taste the source. He penetrated her cunt with his tongue and she melted.

"God you taste good," he rasped against her, those words enough to encourage her to greater ecstasies, those words and his tongue hard on her clit until she had the armrests in a deathgrip to keep from crying out. One hand went to her breast, caught her nipple in a tight pinch. Again Kayley went up and over the edge, pressed her hips hard against his face as her entire body shook and a gush of wetness spilled across the chair's faux leather. Gradually, she stilled, feet and fingers tingling with electric vibrations.

What the fuck, she thought.

Mr. Radley sat back, wiping his face. He hadn't planned on doing that. Just lunged forward on sudden impulse, wanting to taste Kayley's pussy more than anything else in the world. He was half-hard again, but too soon, his cock muscles a little sore. He knew he'd be better by tomorrow. He looked up at his student. Her semen-flecked chest heaved, her mouth slack and eyes still closed. She'd be ready for more tomorrow as well. Probably have a bit of guilt about the whole boyfriend thing, but if Mr. Radley's instincts were correct, he'd made the girl cum more times in the last five minutes than Travis ever had. She'd return willingly. Time to seal the deal, he decided.

If I'm not that kind of girl, why did I let him eat my pussy? Kayley thought. His palms stroked her legs, thumbs brushing over her labia. He kissed her pubic mound, then her navel. Oh God, I want him so bad, she thought. But I'm not that kind of girl. Or am I? Why am I letting him kiss his way up my body if I'm not that kind of girl? Why did I let him do any of this if I'm not that kind of girl?

He nipped at Kayley's neck, light enough to leave no marks, then kissed along her jawline. She was hot, almost feverish. Reaching her face, Mr. Radley pressed his lips against hers, then whispered, "Did you like that?"

I'm sorry Travis, she thought, but Kayley still said aloud, "Yes."

"Good," he replied, kissing her again, "Then I'll see you tomorrow. Second period."

She froze, the bottom dropping out of her stomach. "You mean I have to do this again?"

True, Kayley had been enjoying herself, but the realization he expected her to please him multiple times brought guilt roaring back, accompanied by knifelike pangs of shame. She was suddenly, acutely aware of her nudity. The itchy patches of drying semen, scattered across her body. Her mouth tasted of cum and cock. She'd cheated on Travis, done everything Mr. Radley had wanted, and now he expected even more from her?

"Six more times, actually, if you want an A," Mr. Radley said, "I figure, every time you make me cum, your grade goes up ten percent. You're up to forty percent as of right now."

He rocked back into a squat, let his hands rest on his knees. He was waiting for her to decide, she understood. His mouth, so recently buried in her sex, was set in an attentive line. He'd laid out the stakes, and now she had to make the choice between (again, you slut, the angry voice piped up again) her boyfriend and her grades. Her fidelity and her teacher's pleasure.

I'm sorry, Travis, she thought. There were scholarships she needed that depended on straight As.

And that cock, a voice from the back of her head called. You want that cock inside of you.

Though she never would have admitted it out loud, in the end it was an easy decision. When she nodded assent, Mr. Radley broke into a smile, gave her knee a squeeze before standing.

"You made the right call, Kayley. We're going to have some fun together," he grabbed a box of tissues off her desk, plucked out a handful for her. She accepted them gratefully, began cleaning up.

Second period it was, then. That was P.E. Shit. Travis was in that class with her. What should she say? She'd figure it out later. Kayley said, "Should I come here or...?"

"No, dress down. I'll come get you." His smile grew sly, and a surprising flutter of anticipation warmed her.

I'm sorry, Travis, she thought again, rising to dress. From the corner of her eye she saw Mr. Radley watching her, naked hunger on his face.

Was she sorry? Was she really?

12