Kayley Earns Her A Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Travis doesn't know what he's missing," said Mr. Radley, eliciting a muffled "mmmmm-mmmm" and a headshake from his student, before she tried once again to choke down his entire length. It was as though mentioning her boyfriend just made Kayley more enthusiastic. If she kept going like this, he knew, he'd blow his load down her throat, and soon. Already he was worried about how long he'd last in her cunt. He gripped her chin, slowed, then stopped her mid-suck. Spit and tears shone on her flushed cheeks, her swollen lips. The girl met his gaze with a teary horniness, lost in whatever lustful haze that compelled her to keep sucking him deeper, gratified that even as he withdrew from her mouth she kept licking and kissing him.

She was ready to fuck.

"Good girl," he said, kneeling between her legs, "Let me see how slutty you are. What else can you do for your teacher? What else is Travis missing out on?"

Kayley moaned, the heat between her thighs an inferno, leaned back on her elbows and hooked the waistband of her panties. She yanked them off, leaving her naked but for the school shirt. She spread her labia, wettening her fingers on herself. She found her clit, the barest touch making the girl shake with pleasure.

"Fuck me," she whispered, "Please..."

Mr. Radley brought the underside of his cock to rest against her wet slit. Rubbed his length up and down, making her hips buck. Short of actual orgasm, this was his favorite part: The moment before he accepted a girl's invitation, the way shame and desire clouded her face as she realized that yes, her teacher was about to penetrate her. In this, Kayley was no different than any of the girls before her, just with the added patina of guilt.

The guilt. Yeah, that's what made this one so hot. He knew she was thinking of Travis as he rubbed the tip of his cock against her clit. Mr. Radley gloried in the sight of his student spread beneath him, aching with need. The way her broad, pale midriff flexed as she tried to angle her hips to get him inside of her. God, she wanted him.

But how badly? How far could he push the guilt? Was it worth the risk? he thought.

But then Kayley reached for him as he rubbed against her, wrapped her fingers around his slick shaft and tried to guide him into her pussy. She mewled in frustration as he resisted her, kept his hips rigid. Yeah. It was worth the risk.

"You gonna let me fuck you bareback?" he hissed.

"Yes... Please..." she whined. Her hand twisted around his cock, sending bolts of pleasure surging through him.

Time to twist the knife.

"You let Travis fuck you without a condom?" he knew the answer to that question, waited through the long moment where she lay frozen beneath him, hand still wrapped around his length, Kayley's gaze fixed on the ceiling, lips a thin line. Too far? Mr. Radley worried. He decided to test, let the tip of his cock touch her wet entrance. The line of her lip broke as she bit back a gasp.

Not too far.

Finally, she said, voice almost inaudible, "No, I- I don't."

She'd always used a condom with Travis, despite being on the pill, but she didn't care about any of that here. Kayley wanted her teacher inside her so badly, wanted to feel his bare cock slide into her pussy, even if, especially if, he was an asshole for the way he kept mentioning her boyfriend. Enough of her self-loathing remained to react in horror at the thought, that horror compounded at the rush of wetness between her thighs.

"Has anyone ever cum inside you?" he asked, teasing her with his cock, gentling deeper into her folds, until the head came to rest just within her. Kayley writhed beneath her teacher, desperate for penetration. He gave her no satisfaction. Not yet. "Well? Has anyone? Answer the question if you want my cock."

"No!" she shook her head from side to side.

"Well, then I'm glad I'm the first," he said, and then began to fuck her. Mr. Radley entered her slowly, undoubtedly savoring her as she was savoring him, the way he stretched her wide- not painfully; she was far too wet- her teacher really was better-hung than Travis, the difference more than clear as his hips met hers and the entirety of him was within. She shuddered on his cock, grabbing at the gym mat as he took long, luxurious strokes, each slightly faster than the one before, almost pulling entirely out before thrusting deep, his hands tight on her hips, holding her in place as she writhed. Soon he was fucking her hard, his bare cock burning straight through her. The mats slid from the force of it, and she cried out in frustration as he nearly fell out of her, a cry that quickly turned to pleasure as he filled her once more. Somehow, the best sex of her life thus far was happening in a P.E. storeroom, on a stack of mats. She could hear Mr. Elston's whistle faintly through the door, almost entirely drowned out by the sound of their bodies moving together, the heaviness of their breath.

"Who fucks you better?" Mr. Radley rasped, "Me or your boyfriend?"

"Y-you!!" she managed to gasp out as waves of pleasure overtook her. She tried to bite her knuckle to keep herself from crying out, but Mr. Radley pinned her arms up beside her head and so she moaned her ecstasy into his ear. She felt his hips buck once, twice, then he held himself deep and hard within her, a warmth she'd not felt before suffusing her depths.

Her teacher had cum inside her.

Holy shit.

Mr. Radley didn't give Kayley much time to dwell on the thought, raising himself up on one elbow and bringing a hand between them to touch where they joined. He rubbed his fingers along her labia, tracing the circumference of his tool until he found the hard button of her clit. He massaged it carefully, thrusting as he did. His touch was gentle, sending little ripples through overstimulated flesh that multiplied and spread. As she approached her second peak, Kayley realized now she'd never once orgasmed with Travis. Sex with him was like a mediocre massage- better than nothing, nice to get, but ultimately unsatisfying. Even as she came, icy terror filled her stomach.

What did this mean for their relationship? Was it over? Had she just made the biggest mistake of her life?

Rather than diminishing her pleasure, the fear only amplified it, and she cried out again and again, entire body shuddering. God she hated this, hated how hot it made her, how good she felt. First choking on Mr. Radley's cock, now impaled upon it, hating and loving every second of it.

Mr. Radley knew had her now. He'd felt her cunt pulse around him as she came, the rush of wetness detectable even for how soaked she already was. His student was getting as good as she was giving, and he intended to get so much more from her. He had Kayley's measure now: She'd cum harder after he made her deny Travis. She was getting off on how dirty it all was.

As she shivered beneath him, breathing almost returned to normal, he said, "Clean me with your mouth."

Kayley nodded, not trusting herself to speak. She felt like she was floating, her body suffused with lightness. There was only a little disappointment when he withdrew from her pussy; a pleasant soreness had suffused the area, and his absence was a bit of a relief. She sat up, his slowly softening cock level with her face. Not trusting her shaking hands, she lipped it, ducking her head so it almost fell into her mouth. Looking up, she saw that Mr. Radley had his phone out again. Somehow, this made her suck harder, cheeks hollowing. Kayley let it fall, then slurped her tongue loudly up and down its sides. Her mouth was filled with the familiar salt flavor of his semen, and a new, almost tangy taste that she realized was her own juices. The part of her that loved this thrilled at sucking their mingled fluids off her teacher's rod, fueled by the raging guilt stoked by the rest of her. Kayley was so confused. Her head spun. Her fingers probed her sore labia. God. What was wrong with her?

Mr. Radley stepped back, still filming. Kayley looked up at him, so disheveled he wondered how he'd get away with this one: Reddened eyes, flushed cheeks, swollen lips, not to mention the semen pooling on the mat beneath her. Eh. What was life without taking a few risks?

"When we get out there, I want you to kiss your boyfriend with the same mouth that just cleaned my cock. Will you do that?" Another risk. Another push, maybe too far this time. Confusion, lust, and anger roiled the girl's pretty face.

Then: "I will," Kayley said, and smiled. She fucking smiled!

Lust won out, as he knew it would.

"Good girl," said Mr. Radley, and turned off the camera.

***

To Mr. Radley's amusement, Travis seemed to teleport to her side the moment Kayley stepped from the store room, as tidied up as she could get in the aftermath of their fucking. She'd redone her hopelessly mussed ponytail, daubed her cheeks, and cleaned between her legs with the packet of tissues he'd given her; nevertheless, her eyes remained red-rimmed and puffy. Well. Better everyone believed her the sort to cry in front of a teacher than the alternative.

He stepped past the couple, neither too fast nor too slow. Travis took one look at Kayley and shot him a glare.

"Did that asshole make you cry?" Travis said, just loud enough for Mr. Radley to hear. The teacher couldn't even muster the slightest bit of anger at the insult.

Oh, if you only knew, he thought, If only you knew.

As he left the gym, Mr. Radley took one last look at the couple. They were kissing. Kayley stared at him over her boyfriend's shoulder, unblinking. Mr. Radley couldn't help but smile and wave.

12