KDS Construction Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds thrilling. Come to the Bistro later for lunch." He said.

"No, you won't let me pay." I said.

"OK. Come for lunch and I'll charge you double, Chickee girl."

...

Dennis left with me soaking wet. It was alright this time. I didn't tell him that my homework from Karen involved intense masturbation, while probing my ass with a toy. I was horny enough for that assignment. I cleaned my butt with a few small shots of water. I tried not to lose the sweet wetness from my pussy, but gobs of white goo fell from my cunt when I sat on the toilet. OK, enough gross shit.

I spread a thick towel on the bed. I didn't have many toys. I got out the gold 'C' size vibrator that Karen and I used, and a smaller 'AA' size that I like. I've enjoyed that one in the back door in the past. I started with that one. I put some of my strawberry lube on my finger and rubbed it onto my puckered ass. To get back into the mood, I replayed some things in my head. I thought of the wonderful cock that had just graced my mouth with a hot load of cum. I thought of my newly acquired taste for Karen's sweet pussy. Then I thought of David's big cock sliding in and out of Karen's meaty ass until she came like crazy. The small vibrator slipped into my anus easily and gave me a rush. I pulled it out and reinserted it a few times. It felt good. I had fun with the little one before. Karen had told me about moving it around, searching for places inside me that sparked pleasure. I turned the vibrator on a low setting. Pushing it to the front and massaging my vagina from behind was nice. I had felt that before. I tried deeper and found another area that seemed to make me push and dilate. I felt my ass get looser on the small vibrator. I quickly took the bigger one up my pussy to lubricate it. I was oozing cream, so I pulled some back to my ass and pushed the gold vibrator inside. I surprised myself by taking it easily and it felt wonderful in my ass.

With one hand rubbing my pussy, I poked and swirled the bigger dildo around in my ass. I gouged it into the back of my vagina. That toy was longer, and I tested the deeper regions. I pushed it to an area that resisted and then opened. It stopped against the top of my rectum and suddenly cold chills shot up through me. I left it there and vigorously scrubbed my clit to a twitching little orgasm.

I relaxed and removed the vibrator. I felt of my ass and it was loose and soft. Putting two fingers inside didn't do much for my ass, but the way it felt on my fingers was wild. It reminded me of fingering Karen the first time. I thought about my goal of good anal sex. I needed to figure out how to fuck my ass. I got on my knees on the towel and sat on the larger vibrator. I took it halfway and slowly moved my hips around seeking the pleasure. I took a few minutes trying different angles and depths. I turned the vibrator on and rubbed my pussy again. It seemed to be getting better. I hit a good spot and had a rush. I rubbed my pussy harder and hunched the vibrator. I pushed it deep and got the chills again. I let it back down. Suddenly my pussy seemed to burn. I pushed my hips forward, which pressed the dildo firmly into the back of my vagina and stimulated my G-spot. My hips twitched and jerked. The burning sensation lit up my pussy and I started cumming. Waves of contractions seemed to rush down from my stomach and smash into my pussy. The pressure of the vibrator up in my ass was doing something crazy to the spasms in my guts. Liquid ran from my pee-hole and into my hand. I thought I had forced piss out, but the liquid was slippery. It didn't smell like pee, and it tasted sweet. Yes, I tasted it. I'd been perplexed about this squirting thing for so long that I had to. This was the first time that I had produced more than a few drops. Making myself squirt was more satisfying than the monster orgasm. Well, almost.

...

[Sandy] "David, I need you to take over telling this shit."

[David] "Oh, hell no. I'm not going to jabber on about my feelings and shit like you girls do."

[Sandy] "Look, baby. PapaBear wants you to tell that night that you, me and Dennis..."

[David] "Oh, God. That's private stuff. He'll tell everybody."

[Sandy] "Don't forget what he can do. He could make you the gay guy or dress you in drag."

[David] "Shit! OK, but just for a little while."

...

David's story.

I guess I could have pitched a jealous fit about Sandy not telling me about Dennis liking women too. All the time I've known him I thought he was a hundred per cent gay. I could have been jealous about him banging my ex-wife and later my wife. Jealous fits are the most destructive thing that I've ever done to my own life. I don't think Karen and I could have made it back then, but jealousy sent us out with a bang. The fact that I had been having really great, loving sex with Karen helped.

I like Dennis. He's a great friend to Sandy and me, too. He's a talented designer. He's got some kind of superpower where he can talk to computers through ESP. It seems that way. All the bigger local companies keep him on call to straighten their shit out. Then there's the restaurant. His dad, Claude, wants him in there as a partner and then turn it over to him. To top it off, the fucker can run a 10K before breakfast then go work twelve hours. So, yeah. He's got my respect. And, yes, he's a good-looking man. I don't mind saying that.

...

Dennis and I were sitting out back. It was getting cold, but we wore coats and were draining a couple of glasses of bourbon faster than normal.

"So, what do you think she is expecting of us?" Dennis asked nervously.

"Shit, I don't know. I don't think it needs to get crazy. We'll just pleasure her the best we can. I'm comfortable with you. We'll take our time." I said. I was getting nervous, too.

"This will be great if we just ease into it. I've been with a couple before. It's cool." Dennis sipped his whiskey. "You are comfortable with me now, but what about when the clothes come off?"

"We'll keep the lights low." I said, laughing.

"I've got to be serious for a minute. I have to ask about this now and not in front of Sandy. Dave, how will you feel about me touching you?"

"Well, there is just going to be one little lady between us. If we do stuff at the same time, I'm sure that we'll touch quite a bit." I said.

"Sandy is right. You can be a little thick sometime." Dennis emptied his glass and cleared his throat. "What I'm asking is, if we all get into it, and we all get horny together, will it be OK for me to touch your cock?"

...

We found Sandy propped up on pillows in the middle of our bed. The room was lit by a dozen candles and she had on a sexy black nightgown that I had never seen before. Dennis went to freshen up in the guest room with a promise to return in five minutes.

I stood and stared at Sandy for a minute. "You are so beautiful, my princess." I said and started getting undressed.

"I am not a princess. Tonight, I am your queen. You two will serve me and serve me well." Sandy said in a firm tone.

Ordinarily, this would have prompted me to launch a tickle attack on the little hottie, but it fit the mood. I freshened up and put on a pair of black silk boxer shorts that were laid out for me in the bathroom. I was drying my face when I heard Sandy giving a similar version of the 'I am your queen' speech to Dennis. I hung back until she finished.

I entered the room. Dennis was standing at the foot of the bed in his new black shorts. I went to the side. "How may we best serve you, my queen?" Dennis asked.

Sandy broke up laughing. "Damn, I didn't know you guys would play along. Just get on either side of me and cuddle until we think of something else."

"I hope you know that the two of us will do anything for you." I said. I got in the right side and Denny, the left. We each gave Sandy a sweet little kiss on the cheek.

"I smell bourbon on both of you. Did you have to get drunk to bed me boys?" She asked, half serious.

"No, Baby. Just a little nerves. This is a lot of firsts for me. Denny is the one with the group experience."

"Well, I'm nervous too. I haven't been all that big of a slut in my life." Dennis said.

"Talking too much might be a bad idea. Both of you are handsome men and wonderful lovers. I'm not taking this gown off. You two are going to undress me. You need to work together and make love to me."

"That's a beautiful gown..." Dennis tried to say.

Sandy put her hand on his lips and stopped him. He kissed her hand and then moved to kiss her lips. I had seen those two kiss before, but never with passion. I could feel myself blush. Damn, those two looked good together. Sandy turned and kissed me with passion. Dennis untied three little ribbons that held the front of Sandy's gown together. We opened the gown fully to expose her sexy torso and "perfect B" tits. A tiny pair of black panties graced her pelvic area.

"David, you are a lucky man. She is so sexy."

"I know, brother. Beautiful!" I said.

"You are talking again, but I'll allow it, since it's about me." Sandy said and laughed softly.

Dennis returned to kiss her mouth. I began to pay homage to those erotic little tits. She was envious of K's big melons, but hers are so perfect. I kissed her chest and progressed to nibble and suck her left tit. Dennis moved down to service her right one. Sandy began to moan softly and squirm. I decided to cross the hardcore line. I gently pulled off Sandy's panties and found a surprise. She had shaved completely smooth. I almost let one of my smartass comments fly but stopped myself. I would save 'spruce up for company' for another time. Her bald pussy was beautiful. and my dick was saluting. I began softly licking her. Dennis continued to make out with her, and I licked until she was getting close to orgasm. I stopped.

There was no script and we were trying not to talk. I moved up to the head of the bed and kissed Sandy. I assumed that Dennis would take a turn eating out Sandy. Instead, Sandy took off her gown and moved down to play with our cocks. I had slipped out of my new boxers. Dennis still had his.

Sandy positioned herself near my cock and stroked it. "Denny, you can take your shorts off. Don't be shy." Sandy said and chuckled.

I don't think he was being shy. He was just behind. Sandy's comment made him blush. He took the shorts off and tossed them across the room. Dennis laughed and shook his uncut cock at Sandy. I guess he was shy enough to not be hard yet. He moved alongside Sandy to watch her take my cock into her mouth. Sandy smiled at Dennis and got between my legs.

"The girls said you had a big one. I'm impressed." Dennis said blushing.

"It's the only one I ever had." I said chuckling.

Sandy took her mouth off my cock. "OK, comedians, we will make jokes later."

"Dennis, show her how serious we are."

"Are you sure, buddy?" he asked.

I nodded the affirmative. Dennis smiled at Sandy and reached over and took the base of my cock in his warm hand. Sandy stared and then her mouth fell open as Dennis leaned over and took the head of my cock in his mouth.

"Oh my God!" Sandy said in a breathy voice. She moaned softly. "I can't believe this."

Dennis passed my cock back to Sandy. She went down on it aggressively. Dennis whispered in her ear. "I told him I wanted to, and he said that I could."

Sandy rose up again and looked at me.

"He said 'Please'. What could I do?" I said.

Dennis stroked my cock slowly and sucked it again. He gave it back to Sandy who did the same. It was amazing how much different Denny's mouth felt. I almost regretted not having a blow from a man before. I'd had offers.

This had turned Sandy on like crazy. Dennis had also risen to full hard. He got up and walked around to give Sandy his cock from the other side. Standing beside the bed, he presented it to her. His dick was impressive also. It was slightly smaller than mine. It had the original convertible top and a big round head. It was a moment I had been anxious about, seeing Sandy take another man's cock in her pretty mouth. It was fucking awesome! Dennis held his foreskin back and artfully placed his slick round head in her mouth. Sandy closed her eyes and sucked him in. I felt my own member twitch and pump up to full hard. Sandy still had a grip on it. She released Dennis and dropped straight back onto mine. She went too fast and gagged herself, but we were all getting so hot that even that felt good, too.

Dennis got behind Sandy and entered her. Sandy gave a high-pitched moan and lay her head on my stomach. Dennis gave it to her forcefully and Sandy was in orbit. When her reactions got more animated, Dennis pulled out and guided her to move forward and sit on my hard cock. She gasped and I moaned as I filled her. She had tightened up for Dennis and then took a good stretch from me. She bounced rapidly on me with my cock deep inside her. Then Sandy lay forward on my chest and quivered into an orgasm.

When she had calmed and relaxed, I picked her up and placed her on our special corner of the bed. With her ass on the corner, I placed my feet on the floor on either side of her and slipped my cock back into her. Dennis stood and watched, stroking his cock. After a few dozen good thrusts. I stood and motioned Dennis to mount her the same way. I watched as his dick invaded my wife. It turned out that this was a tremendous rush to see, also. He had a different motion than me. He was gentler, and yet powerful at the same time. He stepped aside and let me back in. I was so horny from all that I had done and seen that I felt the early stages of orgasm when I first re-entered Sandy's little pussy. I held her legs up and pumped quickly, then shot my three-day load all over my bride's chest and belly. Dennis smoothly mounted her again. I stood to the side and watched as his cock shucked in and out of her pretty pussy. Those two really looked beautiful together. I noticed that Dennis was watching the drops of my cum liquify and run across her skin. It was crazy hot knowing he was looking at my cum.

Dennis quickened his pace. He and Sandy both whimpered and moaned. Dennis took a few short strokes and then injected Sandy full of his cum. After a minute they separated, and dollops of his white semen rolled out of her. He and I gently picked Sandy up and lay her in the middle of the bed. I sorted the bedding and we all covered and cuddled, maintaining the silence that had allowed this to happen.

...

The next morning Dennis and I were sipping coffee at the kitchen table and talking about anything but the night before. Sandy wandered in wearing only a robe. She gave each of us a heartfelt kiss good morning. She poured a coffee and pulled a chair to sit between us, close to both.

Sandy spoke. "God! You guys were so beautiful last night. I love you so much."

"Baby, we love you too. What's the matter?" I said and hugged her to my chest.

"Nothing. Nothing at all. If this is how we bring a child into this world, count me in. I've never felt loved so much and fucked so well at the same time." Sandy said trying to get back to her humor.

We all chuckled. Dennis whispered to Sandy. "I hope that you are OK with me fellating your husband." Sandy sat up strait and looked at him. "So, I can conjugate. It was on the gay certification test."

"Damned comedians! This is why I made you two shut up last night." Sandy said. "So, are you going to return the favor, Davy Boy?"

I blushed so that I felt like I had a fever. "Maybe. If I get as horny as last night. Are you going to tell K about last night?"

"No, don't tell her. Surprise her like you did me. Speaking of the lovely, Ms. Karen, I have a job for you guys." Sandy said. "It's also a reward for being such good servants to your queen. I want you two to go put a hot threesome on Karen. Blow her mind at least as good as you did mine."

...

[David] "Hey, Chief. Can I give this back to Sandy?"

[PapaBear] "David, I need you to tell about the night that you and Dennis went to see Karen. Sandy wasn't there."

[David] "Alright, then I'm done. And, I'm not going to blabber on about what I had for breakfast or how my morning dump made me feel. I'm not talking about all these old feelings for Karen that have been coming back up. I'm damn sure not talking about how hot Dennis' cock looks to me."

[PapaBear] "OK, David. It's a deal. Tell this threesome then we'll calm down for a page or two."

...

Dennis and I kissed a snickering Sandy goodbye and went to Karen's apartment in his car. We vowed to go easy on the liquid courage so we could drive back to our house after our little quest.

"I like this car, Denny." I said. "I haven't been on a booty call in a long time."

"Two men on a mission, it's more on an assignment from our little queen bee."

"This is kind of a consolation prize for Karen. Sandy felt guilty about asking K to stay away from her first threesome." I explained. "This will be Karen's first with two men."

"Like, two women, yes?"

"Yeah. Karen had a girlfriend for a while. She was with an Asian girl named Leela for a while. Smoking hot! They had a friend that stayed over. After our divorce, Karen went deep into lesbians for a while. My buddy, Ray said that I drove her to it." I said.

"Sandy didn't want any distractions. Karen's amazon porn star body is a hell of a distraction. I think it was great, just the three of us. What's this going to be like with Karen?" Dennis asked.

"There is no way to know. Women will keep you guessing. I don't think she will stage anything, like Sandy did. We will just go with the flow and pleasure her the best we can. Karen likes it a little rougher sometime, but I got in trouble being too rough. You've been with her. Oh, one thing, Karen likes anal. With two men she may want one of those DP situations." I said.

"Do I have to ask about the weird thing again? The 'me and you' thing?" Dennis asked meekly.

"Sandy wants us to surprise K with that." I said. "Denny, you don't ever have to ask that again. It was nice."

...

I'm sure that Sandy gave Karen a 'heads up' that we were on our way. She was fresh showered and wearing only a robe. "Would you guys like a drink or something? I don't keep snacks around. A girl has to watch her figure." She said, nervously.

"You have a legendary figure, K. You look great." I said.

"I have to be careful. I eat everything at your house then come home to a strict diet. I bet that I weigh as much as you do, Denny." She said and wrapped her arms around Dennis and kissed him.

"Gentlemen never speak of a ladies weight. You are stunning, Karen. We don't want to drink too much to drive. A little something might be nice." Dennis said.

We all had a beer and talked until we were all more nervous. I'm not sure why. Maybe sex should be more spontaneous. Dennis found a way to bring the conversation back to sex.

"David was telling me that you had a girlfriend for a while. That's cool. He said she was pretty."

"Yes, she was, or is. She's not dead." Karen said laughing. "She is of Japanese descent. We had a good time for a while. She had some friends that I couldn't handle. We split on good terms. I learned a lot about myself." Karen came over to me and hugged my neck and kissed me. "I learned that I could do OK by myself. Also, women are hot and beautiful, but big strong men really get to me." She giggled and I pinched her butt. Karen spun away from my pinch and ignored her robe falling open.

"I didn't know she liked girls. My friends said, 'damn, Dave, she swore off men after you'. I thought they were right." I said for a laugh.

"It was just something else to stress me out when we were young. I couldn't talk to you about it back then, David. We've changed so much." Karen said.

"I think that happens to high school sweethearts often. You relate in the controlled environment of school and family. Then out in the world, it's different." Dennis said.