KDS Construction Pt. 04

Story Info
Part 4: Transition Elements Form Strong Bonds.
15.7k words
4.32
4.3k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standard boring disclaimer. Fiction. I didn't rip this off. Don't rip me off. Enjoy. Blah, blah, blah...

KDS Construction Part 4

Transition elements for strong bonds.

...

We splashed in pool nude and petted each other in the warm water. I was deep in the afterglow of the incredible sex. I clung to Dennis and kissed him. "Denny, that was wonderful. I've never had a first time with someone like that. I'll never forget it. What would you like to do this afternoon?"

"I'd like a bite of lunch and then talk about whether to go back to bed." Dennis chuckled.

"You must have had a good time, baby."

"I want to have all the good times we can before you get pregnant." Dennis said in a serious tone.

"Denny, what makes you say that?"

"Once you get pregnant, my job will be done. We will stop making love." He said.

I laughed and it made Dennis look at me funny. I put my arms around his neck. "Dennis, baby, we are lovers now. Baby or not, we will be lovers as long as we want. I've heard pregnant women are horny all the time."

...

Having had our first time for sex together, Dennis and I both relaxed. It still seemed strange because I had wanted him for so long and because I had, my husband, David's blessing. Still I suspect that he might be jealous if he knew just how good it was with Dennis.

"I've dreamed of being with you for a long time, Sandy."

"So, it was me that showed you what is possible. I knew that we would be together one day, even if it was only one night. As soon as we got physical with Karen, I knew it could happen with me and you. I would never cheat on David, but things are opened up. I hope you can be satisfied with me for now." I said.

"Oh, Chickee! I would give up men forever for you." Dennis said and kissed me.

"Well, I would never ask that of you." I said looking up at him. "I'm David's wife and you are my best friend and lover. Karen is our lover, too. Welcome to our little cluster fuck!" I said laughing. "Let's see about lunch."

I cooked some noodles while Dennis whipped up an unbelievable stir fry from odd things I had. Our light lunch was highlighted by drifting conversation and laughter. Dennis spoke of how he was working in the restaurant more. He quit his job working nights at the computer shop. He was helping some area companies with software problems independently.

"I'm not sure how much you are getting paid, but I hope it's enough. Karen could help you set up an LLC for the software business." I said.

"Yes, I'm going to do that." Dennis said as he finished his lunch. "Dad is getting tired easily. He needs to take a break and to see a doctor. I think he needs some vitamins. He wants me at The Bistro more."

"Did you say something about an afternoon delight?" I asked.

Dennis blushed and chuckled. "That's back when I thought I was just a hired stud. Now that I know that we have something more. I think we can take it slower."

"Are you trying to disappoint the girl?" I asked, teasing.

"Oh no, my little Chickee Girl. I just think gentle and easy could be an enjoyable afternoon theme for a pair of new lovers."

"Denny, you are so handsome and sexy. I met you and David at about the same time. David is my Superman and I didn't know how to handle your bisexuality." I said.

"I don't know how to handle it myself sometimes. Are you OK with it?" Dennis asked.

"Yes. Of course. It even turns me on sometimes." I said.

"Thank you for that, Sandy. Most women won't have anything to do with a man once he's had a dick in his mouth." Dennis said with deep feelings in his voice.

...

I stretched out on the bed. Dennis lay beside me and kissed me sweetly. His hands caressed my torso without lingering anywhere but touching everywhere. I flinched when he tickled my ribs. We chuckled in unison and kissed again. He massaged my shoulders and moved down to kiss my breasts and belly. I held his head and ran my fingers through his hair. Dennis seemed to linger at my pubic mound. He kissed it and pressed his cheek there. He kissed my loins and it bordered on tickling but became very erotic. He stroked my sides and all down my legs. Just when I thought he wasn't going to touch me right; he wedged his tongue into my crack. He used more and more force with his tongue prying its way to my clit. I opened my legs, but he moved back up my body and kissed my lips ever so lightly. He touched me with his fingers.

"Oh, my sweet Sandy, you are very wet. Such a naughty girl. I think you should roll over and lie flat on your belly." He said and lay beside me. He caressed my back gently and whispered in my ear, "You are so naughty and so pretty. I'm not sure what I should do with you."

Suddenly his hand came down on my right ass-cheek. He was not brutal; just a little sting that sent a spasm through my pussy and chills up my back. Then it happened again on the left. It was not so big a surprise, still my pussy clinched, and my hips squirmed.

"That's just for play, my love. I will never hurt to you." Dennis straddled me and came to sit on the tops of my thighs. He pointed his cock into my crotch. He pushed and I felt him spread me and enter me like magic. "Your pleasure and your love are all that I ever want."

I couldn't believe how deep he was in me. I was flat on my belly with my legs together and he was drilling me. He rocked slowly and gently slipping in and out of me. He moved his legs back with mine and placed sweet kisses on my shoulder blades. He sat up and pulled his knees under himself and got even deeper. At times, it seemed like his cock was the only thing touching me.

Dennis pulled his cock out and it sprang up over my butt. He pushed it down to nestle in my ass-crack and he scrubbed it against my little anus. Just when I feared him trying anal entry, he scooted back and buried his face in my ass. The pleasure of his tongue assaulting my asshole made me arch my back and give him more access. He lapped and probed my anus. I felt his body moving down beside my legs. Dennis slowly rolled me onto my back hardly losing contact between his tongue and my body. He licked my pussy in long slow strokes. When cool air hit my mound, I learned that my juices had been running out and wetting the front of me.

Dennis licked me slowly to pleasure me without bringing me to climax. He moved up my body and kissed my breasts and then my mouth. His cock slipped back in me as we kissed. I wrapped my legs around him and he, his arms around me. We kissed and cuddled, joined for a long time. Any movement of my hips or his brought new levels of friction and pleasure deep in my pussy. I moaned and hummed softly as Dennis gently fucked my hungry pussy.

After a long while, Dennis began ramping up the rhythm and power. He moved to a position over me. He was gentle and powerful at the same time. I moaned loudly as chills wracked my body and I launched into a prolonged orgasm. Dennis grunted loudly and shot a nice warm load into my pussy.

We showered together. Dennis dressed and left. He said it was so good that he couldn't face David that day. He apologized, but I understood. Karen said that sex with him had been 'incredible'. It was well beyond that. The sweet endorphins of love coursed through my veins. This was what I expected but far more than I had imagined it would be.

...

We all sat around the kitchen table. Me and David, Karen and Dennis sat boy-girl-boy-girl around a small candle. David and I felt that everyone needed to get on the same page about how we would proceed with our project.

David assumed his usual roll as the leader and began. "We need to have a little meeting like this occasionally to make sure that everyone is well informed about what is going on. We need to head off any conflicts and let our feelings be known."

"It's especially important that we maintain good loving relationships between all of us. I personally will need emotional support from all of you. This will be scary for me." I added.

"I'm not sure what my roll will be. Why am I here?" Karen asked.

David chuckled. "K we need you to be the moderator, like a referee. You need to keep us on track and make sure no ill feelings are festering."

"I also want you here because you are strong, and we love you." I said. "Denny, we need an update on Claude. How is he doing?"

"Dad is fine and feeling better. The doctor was surprised that he didn't have much blockage. His cholesterol was really high. He's on meds. I don't know how we get an old French chef to cut back on butter. There is something else that I'd like to talk about." Dennis said. "OK, we are doing this. Let's say Sandy thinks she's ovulating. She calls me up and says, 'Get over here and do me right now.' Man, you have to know, that's a ton of pressure. I could get really stressed out."

David chuckled. "I hear you, brother. That sounds like a recipe for blue balls if I ever heard one."

"I can keep the ovulation cycle secret and just invite you over at times. You don't have to know and maybe it will happen when it happens." I said.

"That would be a more relaxed way to proceed. You also get to 'be together' a lot more. Apparently these two had no trouble having some good loving together after all this time." Karen said, making Dennis and I blush.

"Then, I need to put this on the table. I can only say this because, David, you have been so great about all this. You know that I have loved Dennis as long as I have known him. David you are my husband and will be father to the child. I love you and our future is together. We have had Karen as a lover. Now Dennis and I are lovers. We aren't just making a baby. We have just added a physical element to our long friendship." I said. I was getting emotional and scared.

"You said that you wanted your child coming from an act of love. I guess it is." David said. "Dennis, if it were anyone else, I'd kick their ass. For you, I'm happy. Just don't keep too many secrets."

"Thank you, David. I will not abuse the privilege. I guess you heard about the bogus phone conversation." Dennis asked and blushed. "One thing I put forward in that gag is something we need to consider. Dave, I think you should be there for some of this. You should help provide the love that makes your child." Dennis said grinning.

"That sounds very romantic. It also sounds like a good way for you to get me in bed, Denny." David said and blew Dennis a kiss across the table. We all laughed.

"One more serious thing I'd like to say. Thank you, guys for accepting me and being my friends. Thank you for the opportunity to have a child. Someone like me doesn't get that chance often." Dennis said.

I felt like I needed to change the subject and needle Karen a bit. "K, you two were together here Labor Day. You talked about an encore. Are you going to schedule that event?"

"She's a nosy little thing, isn't she?" Karen said and squeezed Dennis' hand. "We've already taken care of that, dear." She grinned. Dennis blushed blood red.

"Well, you little sluts!" I said in mock tone. "Well, did I miss anything interesting?"

"It was OK." Karen said. Dennis' mouth fell open. Karen laughed. "It was fine, Dennis."

"Welcome to the world of hetero women." David laughed. "Hey, baby. It looks like your girlfriend and boyfriend are boyfriend and girlfriend." David said. He got us all laughing. "Oh, by the way, guys, my father will never know any of this shit. OK?"

"In the future, I'd like to tell my dad. He will be proud and happy. I'll swear him to secrecy."

...

Dennis had to go and help close the restaurant. Karen was working the next two days. We all talked about getting together the next weekend. After a little prolonged good night kissing, they left.

"Well, I guess it's just you and me tonight, kid." David said, trying to sound like a movie Bogart.

A few minutes later, David and I cuddled in bed. "Do you still remember how to make love with just me alone?" I asked. My serious sounding question was in fact, a joke. David and I had some great sex without Karen. It seemed to make our private times even more intense. Watching David bang Karen and his prowess in doing so, seemed to add fuel to the heat of our passion.

David just chuckled and moved my hand onto his very stiff cock. I caressed it gently and kissed him. He was so hard, and I was so wet and horny that I just swung my leg over him and sat up on his cock. I took all of him at once. I gasped and David moaned. He is so big that taking him that fast is almost painful, but this time it was a rush like no other.

I gathered my feet under me, and David held my hands to steady me. I moved up and down in the longest strokes that I could without dropping his cock out of me. David grinned. He held me steady and began thrusting from underneath me. "I think all this crazy stuff we've been doing has taught you a few things." He said.

"I haven't been on top with anyone but you, dear." I said as we kept going. "I haven't sat on K's face, but I just might. I haven't ridden on Denny's cock... yet." I said and snickered.

David chuckled as well. All this sex talk was making him harder. I didn't think it was possible. He pushed my right foot down to his side and rolled that way. He pinned me to the mattress and fucked me there, having never left my cunt. "God, Sandy, you are so beautiful." He leaned forward and kissed me. He returned to pumping my pussy.

It's unwise to question what's in the mind of your lover. Was He thinking of Karen's huge, natural boobs? I don't care. He was looking at mine and loving me. Did my mind drift across a memory of Denny's beautiful body? It's none of your business.

David shifted his position slightly and suddenly he was grinding my G-spot. Chills climbed up my back, to the sides of my head. My orgasm took control of my hips and I bucked and squirmed. David must have been holding back because he came right after me. We embraced, holding each other into the night.

...

Soon after I kissed David goodbye for the day, my phone rang. I thought it might be Dennis, but it was...

[Karen Cell]

"Good morning, beautiful." I said.

"I could say the same to you, cutie." Karen said with a chuckle. "I just wanted to touch base before I go to work. How is everything?"

"Fine here, babe. Why do you ask?"

"We've got an unusual lifestyle going right now. I want to make sure no one is struggling with the polyamory thing." Karen said.

"I understand. Everything feels natural for now. I love you all so much. We'll see how it settles in a few months. After you told me about the jealously problems that you and David had in the past, I've worried about it. For now, it seems like the extra sex partners has made David's dick harder than ever." I said and laughed.

Karen laughed, too. "Lucky girl."

"You should know. You've had a taste of it." I said and giggled.

"Oh, funny." Karen said. "I've heard that the hormones of pregnancy can mess with your emotions and amplify feelings. When you get knocked up, let's all talk as often as we can."

"You are so sure that this will work." I said in a doubtful tone.

"Yes. It's going to work. You and Dennis share so much love that it simply must."

"'Simply must'?" I snickered. "You sound like Mary Poppins."

"No. I'm Wonder Woman, remember?"

"Well, listen, Wonder Woman. Please don't feel left out because you are going to get the same treat. I need to be sure that David is going to stay OK with me and Dennis. I'm going to have sex with Dennis with David here. I hope they can do a proper threesome on me. Later, if they are good boys, I'm going to put them on your beautiful ass."

"Oh, my God! You little pervert! Girl, you've been watching way too much porn." Karen said.

"In the past, that was true. Since I've been having all this great sex lately, I haven't watched any. You did super with me and David. Do you think you can handle David and Dennis?" I asked.

"Well, since I'm almost cumming thinking about it, I'd say yes." She said laughing. "Now, I've got to go in to work all day with that in my head. I love you, Sandy."

"I love you too, K." It felt good to say that and mean it.

...

We signed off the call. I was glad that Karen and David didn't know the extent of the 'new love sickness' I was feeling for Dennis. He said I would fall in love with him, joking. But he said he was already in love with me, so he wouldn't be any different. I wondered how he felt the few days since our beautiful first sex.

I didn't have to wonder for long. The driveway gong went off and Dennis parked in his usual spot. He ran to the front door. I opened it in front of him.

He entered smiling and blushing. "It just hit me that I had to see you, Chickee. I love you"

"You said that I was the one that would be lovesick, not you." I said. I laughed and locked the door. I wrapped my arms around the handsome man and kissed him. "I had you on my mind, too."

As much as we may have needed to talk, we couldn't stop making out. We rolled around on the living room sofa like a couple of teenagers. I felt myself getting wet and swollen. Dennis had a noticeable bulge in his pants.

"I don't have much time, baby. I'm on my way to the restaurant."

"You asshole!" I said mocking anger the laughing. "Get a girl all fired up and leave. Damn!"

"I'm sorry, Sandy. I just needed to see you."

"OK, then. Lose that hard-on. Stand up and show me soft." I said giggling.

"I never got that request before." Dennis said chuckling. He stood up and hugged me.

"Think about something boring. We'll have a good time later in the week. You have to show me a soft cock." I said giggling.

"You are silly. I'll think about my mother. There's a soft-on if I ever heard of one." Dennis laughed. He put my hand on the front of his trousers. "See? It's going down."

I felt his half hard twitch. "Not quite." I laughed. This embarrassed Dennis. His penis dropped to soft in seconds. "Now show me your soft cock."

"What in hell are you up to, Chickee? This is weird." He unzipped and stood there blushing.

"I'll tell you in a few minutes." I went to my knees in front of him. I started trying to extract his soft cock. Dennis helped by unbuttoning and dropping his pants. The touch of embarrassment did what I wanted. Dennis' cock was soft and natural. Only cold water could have gotten it any smaller. It looked so hot. The look that most people would call ugly had me intrigued since the day he got out of the shower and showed it to me.

For the next few minutes, I was totally focused on the natural, uncut cock entering my mouth. That little bit of foreskin hanging off the end was soft and supple. I tickled it with my tongue and sucked it into my mouth. I worked the skin over the tip of my tongue and sucked the skin covered head. I felt Dennis becoming erect. I sucked harder and pulled the skin down, unsheathing the glans in my mouth. Dennis moaned and held my head. He reached full size quickly. I loosened my suction and let Dennis fuck my mouth. He expertly pumped my mouth firmly. I adjusted my contact and suction. Dennis' cock got big and hard and slick. He began whimpering and moaned. With a grunt and a jerk, Dennis gushed forth a mouthful of his precious semen. He coasted to a stop. I swallowed the part that didn't run out and down my chin.

"Damn, Chickee girl! I couldn't have done better myself." Dennis said. He pulled me up to kiss him. He licked the cum from my chin and kissed me again. "That's what you wanted. I love it. It felt great, baby. I owe you one." He said grinning.

"You owe me a good one, Denny. I wanted to do that to you, before. Start out soft and grow in my mouth. It just seemed so hot, and it was. I'll put that in our playlist." I laughed.

"Thank you, Sandy. I love you." Dennis kissed me. "What are you doing today?"

"Laundry and some homework for a project that Karen has me doing."