KDS Construction Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I guess that you nosy perverts wonder how we got like this. I wonder that myself sometimes. With all the attention that we were paying to my rhythms, we ignored Karen's. During some of the crazy sex we had around the holidays, two years ago, somehow some of Dennis' potent semen got into Karen. I think that Denny had some good sex with her a couple of times. David may have transferred some from me to her. I conceived during the January ovulation. The boys were born seventeen days apart. The elder, Gregory, was named for David's late brother. Benjamin was named for my grandfather. I'm sure he will be 'Ben' one day.

As for the coupling, we just gravitated into Dennis being with me and David and Karen in love again. Dennis and David both have a son that will call them 'Dad'. We will tell Gregory the truth in ten years. Everyone is happy and our daughter will be born in a couple of months. She will be named Joni as a nod to my mother, Joan.

Love is Real

...

Deleted Scene

[PapaBear] "Dennis, have you got a few minutes to tell about the time that you and David..."

[Dennis] "I guess so. Do you want me to tell about the first time he gave me a blowjob or about the time he fucked my ass raw with that big dick of his?"

[David] "What the fuck! Come on, Chief. You said we wouldn't tell that. Please just let it go. OK?"

[PapaBear] "I'll think about it, Dave. Some people like the gay stuff, and some don't."

[Dennis] "I don't mind telling it. It was great."

[PapaBear] "I know, Dennis, but I said I'd leave it out of this one. Miss Rita and I are going to tell of her adventures. She says that when she came here for the births of the boys, some wild shit happened. I'll save it for that chapter."

...

Like I wrote before. This is a do-over of a story that I wrote long ago and lost. This effort is better and a little more believable. I feel like I didn't do well on this one. I knew where I wanted to go and then forced the story there.

"KDS Construction" = Kids Construction or Karen-David-Sandy or some silly shit like that.

Cumming this summer: The Adventures of House-girl Rita

This 'David' character is NOT Donna's brother from "Summer Heat."

Please check out my other stories. Read, Rate, Comment. Trolls burn in Hell.