Keena and Gabe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabe left on business again on Monday morning, a trip to Montana. It was an early flight and he was gone before Keena got up. She had dreamed of Beer Cooler Guy again on Sunday night. Her pussy was soaking wet when she awakened and she relieved herself with a furious masturbation session in the shower, sitting on the floor with the pulsing shower head drumming on her clit while she thought about Beer Cooler Guy, or to be more precise, about his cock, a cock she had never actually seen, but which was a great cock, really porn star grade, in her imagination. She didn't revisit her lewd fantasy about Arnie Roberts, but it was not forgotten.

Late on Monday afternoon Keena checked on their mail box as she returned from shopping.

There were a couple of bills and the usual stack of junk mail, but near the bottom of the pile there was a creamy white envelope with the simple address of her name written in longhand. It obviously had not come through the mail. She dumped the mail in a pile on the dining room table and stood opening the mysterious envelope. Inside there was a single sheet of similarly colored paper neatly folded. It was a high grade writing paper. Unfolding it, Keena found a few brief words written in the same hand as the envelope. It said,

"Keena,

In the park again this Thursday morning, say about 10:00? Same glade as last week. Would love to watch you again."

"Oh my god," Keena said aloud. "Someone was watching me in the park. Someone watched me, naked and masturbating in a public park last Thursday." There was a knot in the pit of her stomach. She couldn't decide whether it was fear or lust, but at the moment it felt more like fear. "What kind of pervert would watch me in the park?" she asked herself. "He might have raped me? And now he wants me to come back and do it again so he can watch me some more."

Keena walked around the rest of the day with the knot in the pit of her stomach. She didn't bring the subject up in her evening phone conversation with Gabe. The call was much like dinner between the two of them had been the night before--a conversation about the weather and other inconsequential issues, but not about what really mattered to them.

After the call she went to the bedroom and changed out of her clothing into a robe. Wearing nothing beneath it she stepped out on to the back porch with a bottle of wine and a glass. By the end of her third glass of wine the knot in her stomach was beginning to feel more like lust.

"I thought there might be someone there when I heard the branch crack," she told herself. "And that groan. I heard him groan right after I climaxed. Did that pervert have an orgasm back there in the bushes while he was watching me? Was he jacking off back there?"

"Of course he was." Her other self responded. "But who are you to complain. You were doing the same thing out in the open where anyone could see you."

Keena smiled. "Yes, I was wasn't I."

"Yes, and you enjoyed it didn't you, you slut."

"Yes."

"But here is point you seem to be missing about that little invitation you got in the mail this morning. What if there were two perverts up there watching you--watching you and jacking off while they watched? What if the two of them had come down the hill and had their way with you?"

"Two? How could there be two?"

"Maybe it was Gabe and his twisted friend Arnie?" her paranoid other self responded.

"Arnie?" Keena gasped. She thought in silence for a moment. "Yes, he would do that," she said. "I could tell from the way he stared at my boobs Saturday night that he is a dirty old man. Well not really old, but dirty."

"But Gabe? Why would it be Gabe she asked herself. He wouldn't..."

"Don't be so sure," her other self interrupted. "After all he did come home for lunch that day. How often does that happen?"

"Surely not Gabe..."

"And he asked about when you walk in the park."

"Couldn't be Gabe. Probably just Arnie," Keena said, shaking her head and deciding to ignore the possibility it was Gabe.

She was feeling very horny now as she imagined two perverts who watched until they decided to have their way with her. Instead of immediately responding to her other self, she released the tie on her robe and pushed it apart as she began massaging her tits. After more than a few minutes of masturbating she asked herself what was meant by have their way?

"You know what I mean Keena. I mean rape."

"Rape! Oh yes. Yes. that would be bad... but what if it wasn't rape? What if they just walked down the hill toward me with their dicks hanging out and then... "

Keena was rubbing her pussy now. She hadn't masturbated since the day in the park (well except for after dinner with the Roberts on Saturday and in the shower this morning, she admitted to herself with a giggle).No matter. She could feel a climax rapidly building.

"Then what Keena?" her other self interrupted. "Then want would you do?"

Keena could feel her juices running now. She sat up and stripped the robe completely off so that when she reclined on the chez lounge she was completely naked. She slid two fingers into her cunt and begin to twist them as she lay back on the chez lounge, her legs spread indecently. Her mind gave up on crafting a response and slipped into a fantasy. Notwithstanding her rejection of the notion that Gabe had watched her, Gabe featured prominently in the fantasy her mind conjured up. Her other self faded into silence now, letting herself indulge in Keena's fantasy:

I might have looked at them and said,

Just as she had during her last visit to the glade, Keena was sitting on the park bench, naked but for her walking shoes. She had been reclined on the bench masturbating when she heard the bushes rattle and looked up to see Gabe and Arnie walking down the hill towards her, dressed but with their flies open and their partially engorged dicks hanging out. As she rose to a sitting position she said, "You guys got anything left, or did you use it all up watching me from up there?"

Keena beckoned them forward until they were both standing before her with their semi-flaccid dicks hanging out of their pants. One of them was her shame faced husband Gabe who stood before her, his face and his limp dick pointing at the ground. The other was Arnie who looked her straight in the face, a gleam in his eye and a lewd smile on his face, his dick rapidly recovering. Keena reached out and started to stroke them, one dick in each hand using lube from her pussy. "Take your clothes off boys," she said. "I don't want to be the only one naked in a city park."

Once they were both standing before her, as naked as she was, Keena resumed stroking their cocks. She looked at Gabe and said, "Gabe, look at me. Look me in the eye."

Gabe raised his look remaining silent but for a gasp as Keena's hand stroked his now nearly recovered cock. "Now tell me Gabe. Tell me honestly. Did you enjoy hiding back there in the bushes and masturbating while I put on a show for you two perverts?"

She waited for him to answer, but he remained silent and when he looked away she ran her thumb across the end of his dick capturing a pearly drop of pre-cum and using it to fondle the head. She said, "Gabe answer me. Did you like it."

Gabe gasped and then said loudly, "Fuck yes. I liked it. I'm such a pervert, I loved it." he was looking directly at her now.

"Good," she said, dragging her fingers across her soggy pussy lips for more lube and then resuming her stroking of Gabe's dick. "You should know Gabe that I knew you were there and I loved it. Yes, I'm just as much of perv as you are, Gabe." Gabe was staring at her now, his eyes wide open in shock or perhaps disbelief at his wife's words.

Without letting go of Gabe's cock Keena turned her attention to Arnie, who was standing close by with a nasty looking grin on his face as he slowly stroked his own rigid cock. "And you Arnie, I suppose you are the pervert that organized this little meeting in the park."

Arnie's grin broadened and he took a small bow, saying nothing but acknowledging everything.

"So now boys," Keena said, "Now that were all here, all hot and bothered and naked here in this public park, what do you boys want?"

Arnie smirked, "A blow job would be nice."

"Oh is that right Arnie? Well that wouldn't do much for me. What I want is a good fucking by each of you. So now I want Gabe to lay down on this nice soft grass on his back with that lovely cock of his sticking up and I'm going to ride it until it makes me cum. And as for you Arnie, you can go back into the brush and watch, or if you say 'please' you can stay here while I fuck Gabe, and if you're really good I'll suck your cock while I'm fucking Gabe. How does that sound guys?"

They both nodded and Gabe quickly lay down on the grass, his erection pointing upward with pride and excitement. Keena straddled Gabe, lowering herself down onto him until his cock was filling her cunt. "Oh fuck that feels good," she whispered. It was penetrating her much further than their usual pathetic love making.

Arnie meanwhile was standing next to Keena, grinning and wagging his obscene erection at her.

"Not so fast Arnie. There's something you're supposed to say first. What's the magic word, Arnie?"

"Please?"

"I'm not sure Arnie. That didn't sound very sincere. What do you think Gabe? Did he sound sincere?"

Gabe just groaned. He was lost in the joy of having his cock encased in Keena's heavenly cunt.

Arnie chuckled at Keena's game. "Okay Keena," he said. "Please suck my cock."

His tone was almost insolent, but Keena didn't care. She wanted to be sucking Arnie's cock. She reached out and pulled him to her as she turned towards him and opened her mouth to inhale his cock.

Her other self, coming to life, asked her, "Keena do you have any idea how depraved this is? Naked in a public park fucking one man and sucking another's dick."

"Well I'm married to one of them," Keena responded.

Her other self laughed, "That's a lame excuse."

Keena snapped back, "It's just a fantasy. I'm not really doing it. Get over it."

Her other self whispered, "Okay," and resigned herself to silence and enjoyment of Keena's fantasy:

Keena couldn't believe how depraved she felt--naked in a public park sitting on her husband, his cock filling her cunt to the brim while she licked Arnie's long, slightly curved dick inches from her face. Before she began sucking Arnie's dick she used one hand to massage his balls hanging below his dick. Arnie had huge balls. He was like a bull. The other hand was busily stroking the shaft and the head of his cock, using his precum as lube.

"Come on. Suck it bitch," Arnie said. Keena had distracted herself by rocking and twisting her body on her husband causing his cock to massage the walls of her cunt in the most delicious manner.

She should have been offended by Arnie's demand, but fuck it, she thought. I want to suck that cock. She leaned to the side and slurped Arnie into her mouth, or at least as much of him as she could hold in this position. She used her hands to stroke the part of his shaft she couldn't get into her mouth.

Meanwhile Gabe had come to life and was humping her furiously. She could tell he was close to cumming, which was incredible given he had just cum while he and Arnie watched her from the bushes. Keena pulled her mouth off Arnie's cock saying, "Wait a minute, I'll fuck you next," Then she leaned forward resting her weight on her hands on either side of Gabe's shoulders so her tits were dragging on his chest. Now Gabe could fuck her without having to lift her whole body with each thrust and Keena could push off her arms and meet each of his thrusts with one of her own. He penetrated deep into her cunt on each thrust. She was so wet their fucking was making a slurping sound. She could feel her orgasm approaching and she knew Gabe was also close. Raising one arm, Keena reached back and began rubbing her clit. She looked over at Arnie who was sitting naked on the bench of the picnic table stroking his cock while he watched their coupling with an obscene smile on his face.

Keena was groaning with each thrust from Gabe and she could feel his cock swelling in her cunt. Then he froze pulling her hips towards him to penetrate her as far as possible. He groaned and she felt several releases of his hot cum suddenly flood her cunt. Each ejaculation was accompanied by loud groan by Gabe. She climaxed right after that and they collapsed sideways, spent.

Keena's fantasy continued to include a furious fucking from Arnie as she leaned over the park table. Just as he came, splattering his cum over her ass and back, Keena's masturbation drove her to a loud and satisfying climax and brought her streaming fantasy to a halt.

"Oh wow," she said. "My god, what a climax. Now if I could just get Gabe to actually fuck me like that, instead of having to imagine it while I masturbate."

"Phew," said her other self, still gasping from their orgasm. "You have the filthiest imagination."

"Yeah, don't you love it?" Keena said in response. "Do you want some more?"

"No, I don't want more. I want to know what you are going to do about that invitation for another exhibitionist session in the park for next Thursday. Those won't be fantasy perverts you'll be performing for, you know. They'll be the real thing and your fantasy about controlling the sex may be just that, a fantasy."

Keena shook her head. "Fuck if I know. Thursday is a long way off."

Gabe was sitting at small desk in a very plain hotel room in a small town in Montana. He was there to audit the accounts of a chapter of the church whose Minister had recently been removed and banished from the church due to improprieties. Gabe's boss had not explained what the improprieties were. He had determined that no one had been stealing from the church, but he was shocked by the stories he had heard about the improprieties. It seemed that the minister had organized and sponsored regular weekly meetings in the church rectory of a Wednesday Night Prayer Group. The Wednesday Night Prayer Group had in reality been a swingers club, led by the Minister. There were even postings for the groups' meetings in the church bulletins but new membership was permitted only with the recommendation of three of the existing members and approval by the Minister. The members referred to the group in their e-mails to the Minister as the 'Wednesday Night Orgy Group.'

In the course of his financial audit Gabe had taken possession of the Minister's lap top. Access was simple since the code was printed on a piece of tape on the bottom of the computer. Earlier in the day Gabe had satisfied himself that there was nothing on the computer that was relevant to his financial audit. But now in the privacy of his motel room, having completed his phone call with Keena, Gabe began to review other contents of the computer, just to be through. In a file titled, "The Holy Ones" he found a collection of graphic pictures of the orgies the group had been engaged in. At first Gabe was aghast, but once he realized what he had, he became extremely horny. He stripped off his clothing and undergarments and sat naked, stroking his rigid cock, as he leafed through the minister's illicit file.

My god these people were depraved, he thought. Then his mind wandered into a fantasy about participating in the group. Fantasies being what they are, his mind had skipped all the details about how he had come to be present at the group's meeting and just spun out a scenario, but the people he imagined were people whose pictures he had seen on the Minister's computer.

Gabe was standing alone in the kitchen of the rectory. He was fully dressed, still wearing the suit he had worn during his audit of the church's books earlier in the day. Beneath that conservative looking suit Gabe had a huge boner that made a tent in the trousers. He had just come from the living room where he had been watching three couples having sex. They had asked if he wanted to join them, but he declined saying he was just there to see the Minister about his audit. One of the women pulled her mouth off the cock she was sucking and said, "Oh, he's in the bedroom auditioning a couple that wants to join our prayer group. That will take him a while. Better fix yourself a drink. Just go through there to the kitchen." Then she went back to sucking the cock she had been working on. Gabe stood and watched the orgy before him for some time, rubbing his erect cock through the trousers of his suit before he realized he was in danger of cumming in his suit. At that point he decided to go to the kitchen to get a drink.

Gabe had just fixed himself a drink when a different woman, this one fully dressed, walked into the kitchen. She bore a surprising likeness to Lisa.

"Hello, I'm Carolyn," she said. "Were you enjoying our little show?"

"Uhh. Yes," Gabe said. "But I didn't see you out there."

She laughed. "Yes, as you can see I'm still fully dressed." She did a little pirouette. Gabe licked his lips as he stared at her broad, shapely ass.

"Like what you see?" she asked. "It's better without all these clothes. I was late getting here. But why are you still dressed?" Carolyn had walked across the kitchen and was standing quite closely to Gabe. He could smell her sensuous perfume and feel the warmth of her body. "This is your first time, isn't it?" she asked.

"My first time?"

"Your first time at our Wednesday Night Prayer Group." As she spoke she reached around him and caressed his ass, pressing her loins against his swollen cock and her tits against his chest.

"Oh, yes," he said. "I just came out from headquarters to audit your church's accounts. When I was going to interview the Minister he said I should come here tonight. I think he meant tomorrow night but one of us got confused. I'm not here to pray."

Carolyn stepped away from Gabe and chuckled. She poured herself a drink, scotch straight up, and after a long pull, begin to unbutton her blouse. "Well don't feel bad. We're not here to pray either." She pulled her blouse off and then reached behind herself and released her bra. She had a marvelous set of tits. Once she was naked from the waist up she paused for another drink. Gabe licked his lips as he stared. "We're here to fuck," she said, smiling.

Gabe stared in silence at her large soft tits. They covered much of her chest and had large tan areolas and dark nipples that were obviously already engorged. "Oh. Yeah." he said. "I guess I saw that I the living room. There wasn't much praying going on in there, although a number of people were on their knees." He took another drink and stood enjoying his view of Carolyn's big soft tits. She stepped up to him, took the drink out of his hand, set it on the counter, and then placed one of his hands on each of her breasts. Instinct kicked in and he began to massage her big tits. She threw her head back and groaned. "Oh yes, I've been wanting that all day. But there is something I want more." She reached down and begin massaging his erect cock through his trousers. Now it was Gabe's turn to groan.

"God, that feels like a big one," she said as she stroked his cock. Carolyn dropped to her knees and released Gabe's trousers, pushing them and his undergarment to the floor as she began to stroke his cock and balls. "I hope you're not in a hurry to see the Minister," she said. "We're going to be busy for a while." Then she sucked the head of his cock between her lips and began to suck his cock. After a few minutes Gabe reached down and lifted Carolyn up by her arm pits, just high enough so he could massage her nipples with the end of his prick. He knew that if he let her keep sucking him he would soon blow and he wanted to fuck her. Now it was Carolyn's turn to groan as he played with her tits with the end of his prick.