Keena and Gabe Ch. 03

Story Info
Keena and Gabe continue to struggle to communicate about sex.
7.8k words
4.86
4.1k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,403 Followers

This is chapter 3 in a series of stories about a young couple whose sex life is limited to separately enjoyed porn and masturbation and their struggle to achieve a more balanced sex life. It is recommended that the reader have read the prior chapters to maintain continuity. Material in italics describers a character's fantasy.

Keena took her time getting home from the park after her morning exhibitionism. She walked well down the hill from their home, stopped for a coffee at the local Starbucks, and picked up a few groceries for dinner that night. By the time she walked back to their home it was nearing 11:30. She was surprised to find Gabe puttering about in the kitchen when she arrived home.

"My, what are you doing here?" she asked. It was unheard of for Gabe to come home for lunch.

Gabe looked at her for a long moment of silence, but he just couldn't work up the nerve to launch into the sexual confession he had planned in the park, responding lamely, "Oh, I had to deliver some papers to a major donor to the church that lives out here and I thought I would stop and see if I could buy you lunch?"

"Lunch?" Another first. He never bought her lunch.

"Sure. Nothing fancy. I thought we would try that new pub that's over on 18th street."

"Uh, sure." Keena looked at her watch. It said 11:30.

"Can I freshen up?" she asked. She expected she reeked of sex after her masturbation in the park. "I've been walking in the park and I need to grab a quick shower and some clean clothes. These are a bit casual for lunch out. Perhaps you can put these groceries away for me while I shower."

"Oh for sure," Gabe said. Then he asked, "Do you always walk on Thursdays?"

"Uhh. No not really. I don't have a regular schedule, but I do like to walk there this time of year. It's so nice now."

She showered and changed and they had lunch. He was more talkative than usual, but aside from repeating his question about the park, most of his conversation was about his work, a topic of little interest to Keena.

As he drove her home after lunch and she thought, what the heck. Might as well give it a try.

He stopped the car before the house and she looked over at him and said, "My it's 1:30. Have I ruined your afternoon?"

"Of course not."

"Okay, I was just wondering how much work day you would have left by the time you get back to the office."

"Oh."

They were silent for a minute as she screwed up her courage. She hated asking him for sex, but... he never asked, so... she waited through a long silence and then said, "I thought you might just like a little... what do they call it... 'afternoon delight'?"

"Oh." He was silent, looking at his lap as she waited for his response. "Oh," he repeated. "No not today. I still have work to do. I better get back downtown."

"Oh. Yeah. Sure. I understand," she said, once again feeling humiliated by Gabe's rejection. Keena quickly got out of the car and walked up the front walk, without looking back. She heard him drive away before she reached the front door.

"Well that went well," she said to herself, once she was seated in the kitchen. "Not," she responded. Keena was in a sour mood. She hated it when he turned her down. Gabe was a problem for Keena.

As Gabe drove away he was totally dismayed that he had failed to work up his courage to confront Keena about her sexuality and disclose his to her. Later, when Keena had proposed and afternoon romp in the sack, he had rejected her proposal out of fear that she would learn how perverse his real sexual interests were. "This situation has to change," he told himself, "But how? Sure I know now that she is not the pure sweet thing I have imagined her to be, but does that really mean she will accept me as I actually am with all my deviant sex tastes? And if she doesn't? What then? " He got almost nothing done that afternoon at the office. Keena was a problem for Gabe.

Dinner was a replay of lunch, except Keena did the cooking and the clean-up. And she didn't propose sex. She declined to watch TV and went to bed early, reading a lackluster murder mystery until she fell asleep. During the night she had an erotic dream about Beer Cooler Guy.

Her mood was much better in the morning. Gabe went off to work and Keena spent the morning puttering about in the yard and then went to the market (fully clothed this time) to get groceries for dinner. She didn't give much thought to the events of the last couple of days, having apparently satiated herself with her debauchery. She knew her new found sex drive tended to come and go, but she was learning that when it was present, it was hard to ignore.

The weekend was similarly uneventful, except Gabe was around a bit more. On Saturday they slept in and had a leisurely breakfast out before Gabe went off for an afternoon's golf with their retired neighbor, Arnie Roberts. That evening Arnie and his wife Lisa joined them for dinner. They grilled steaks and shared a couple of bottles of wine. Keena hadn't met the Roberts beyond an occasional hello over the fence between the two houses. She was somewhat surprised when Gabe invited them to dinner, but Gabe and Arnie had been playing golf regularly of late, so Keena thought, sure why not.

Arnie was not what anyone would call a handsome man--short (maybe 5-4 with a stretch), more than a little plump, and swarthy. Even if he shaved daily his face was covered with a dark stubble by late in the day. In his mid-forties, his hair line had receded to the point of leaving him with a completely bald top poorly disguised by an anemic comb over. But one thing that was immediately noticeable about him was that he seemed to have an enormous energy level, lots to say about anything and everything. As he talked his blue eyes glittered with excitement as he watched for people's interest in what he had to say. Much of what he had to say had a lewd undertone--nothing express, but often implied in a noticeable way. Throughout the evening his eyes were repeatedly scanning Keena's figure.

Lisa was dramatically different from Arnie. She was tall and leggy, a bit younger than Arnie, but nonetheless carrying just a bit more weight than she had perhaps in her youth. But she carried it well. Her hips were a bit broad, but still round, firm looking, and attractive, and her breasts were large. There was probably a bit more weight at her waist than she would have liked but her dress hid it nicely. She had thick blonde hair that was carefully styled so it hung in graceful curves to her shoulders and her makeup was restrained, but accented her large brown eyes. In short, she was gorgeous, Keena thought. Since Arnie was obviously determined to carry the conversation Lisa sat back and let him do so, watching the reactions of Keena and Gabe to Arnie's exuberance and putting in a word or two here and there to restrain Arnie when she thought he was going too far. Arnie made all the noise in the family, but Keena sensed that Lisa was in control when it mattered to her.

Gabe went to bed shortly after the Roberts left, leaving Keena to do the dishes. As she cleaned up Keena realized that something about dinner had made her horny. "What was it?" she asked herself. "We didn't talk about sex. At least not explicitly, although it is amazing how Arnie can give every conversation a sexual overtone." By the time Keena finished the dishes she realized that Arnie Roberts had been staring at her boobs throughout dinner. Instead of being outraged or at least annoyed by Arnie's conduct, she was horny. Arnie was far from the kind of man Keena ever imagined she would be attracted to, but about half way through dinner she realized that she was enjoying his illicit attention. What Arnie was doing was ill mannered, bordering on rude, but every time she caught him looking she felt a little twinge in her sex, and towards the end of dinner she even stuck her chest out a bit in response. She realized her response to Arnie's behavior was just as bad as Arnie's conduct. But it was fun. Arnie was far from handsome, but his personality exuded a sexual magnetism that was unmistakable.

There was part of a bottle of wine left and Keena took it to the back porch for a nightcap. She knew she was going to masturbate again, but she had not been willing to risk awaking Gabe by sneaking into their bedroom to retrieve her night gown. After a few fumbling attempts to fondle herself through her clothing she said, "Oh fuck this." She stood and stripped of her dress, bra, and panties, tossing them casually to one side. Now she could lie nude on the chez lounge as she had a couple of nights earlier. As before, there was enough light leaking from her kitchen windows to make her readily visible to anyone who was watching. As soon as she was stretched out in the nude on the patio chair she saw the light go off in the Roberts' upstairs bedroom. "He's watching again," she thought as she felt a flash of passion.

When Keena first stepped out onto the back porch with the intention of masturbating she told herself it would just be a quickie--just to relieve the sexual tension built up during dinner. But once she had stripped off all of her clothes and was lying nude on her patio she felt a need for a more extended masturbation session. "After all," she told herself as she took a swig of wine from the bottle she had brought out from the kitchen, "it's been almost two days since I even touched myself. So what if that nasty Arnie Roberts is watching. That will just make it better."

She began by massaging her boobs. Oh, how delicious this feels she thought. It wasn't long before she was pinching and pulling on her nipples with one hand and the other hand had wandered down to her pussy where it was softly stroking that sensitive tissue between her outer lips. My god, I'm wet she thought. How did I get so worked up?

Oh yeah, it was that nasty Arnie Roberts who kept staring at my tits during dinner she thought. When she had first decided to masturbate on the porch she assumed she would fantasize about Beer Cooler Guy. Imagining sex with him had been a regular feature of her recent masturbation. But it didn't turn out that way. Instead it was Arnie Roberts who appeared in her fantasy. Arnie and his lurid cock. As she stroked herself she let her mind wander through an imagined lewd encounter with Arnie. There was no reason to expect that Arnie would have such a large and, yes, obscene cock. But that was her imagination conjured up:

She had stepped out to the kitchen to stack the dishes, leaving Gabe and the Roberts in the living room. Keena was standing at the sink scraping the dishes when she heard someone enter the kitchen. She looked over her shoulder and saw it was Arnie. He was leaning against the door jamb staring at her. His fly was open and his obscene, fully erect, cock was pointed at her. It was long and it had this lurid curve that she had never imagined before. As she turned to look at him she saw that he had a lewd smile and he was stroking his dick with his right hand.

Keena put her hand to her mouth and stood staring at Arnie. She should have been offended, no outraged, at his blatant conduct. It had been one thing to stare at her tits during dinner (and yes, she had encouraged him by thrusting her chest out a few times) but to now stand before her masturbating his cock while their spouses chatted amiably in the other room (she could vaguely hear them) was just unbelievable.

But Keena's reaction was not one of offense or outrage. It was one of pure lust. She had let herself get a little worked up during dinner as she enjoyed Arnie's staring at her tits. Now, as she stood staring at his obscene display of his long curved dick, she felt her pussy gush. Fuck the people in the other room. She wanted that dick.

As she lay naked on her back porch letting her lurid fantasy run through her head Keena had two fingers in her cunt. Where had this fantasy come from, she thought? There was nothing sexy about Arnie. Not like Beer Cooler Guy. He was tall and handsome with a well trimmed, full head of hair and a neatly cut, thick, full beard. Arnie was short and fat with a balding head and a rough, dark stubble on his face. But Keena realized as she pumped her fingers in and out making a lewd squishy noise that Arnie was the kind of man whose sex appeal arises not from his appearance, but from his conduct, from his own obsession with sex, and his willingness to inflict it on women he found attractive. Arnie was a bad boy and Keena was loving it as she let her fantasy flow:

Instead of screaming when she saw Arnie and his wicked appendage, Keena let her hands drop and stood staring as Arnie masturbated. After a moment or two she leaned back against the kitchen counter thrusting her hips out. She raised a hand and crooked her finger telling Arnie to come closer. She wanted him much closer.

"Show me your tits first," he said

"What about the others?" she whispered.

"They're busy," he said, continuing to stroke his cock. She could see a gleaming drop of precum on the tip.

She stood staring, watching Arnie's obscene conduct... and slowly unbuttoning her blouse. Once the buttons were fully released she pulled the tails from her skirt and then released her front clasping bra, holding the cups in place as she licked her lips and stared at his cock. He took a step into the kitchen and said, "Take it all the way off."

"Shhh. They'll hear you,"

"They won't care," he said. For no good reason at all she believed him. She stripped off her blouse and bra, setting them on the counter. Now she was standing half naked before him fondling her tits as she watched Arnie masturbate.

This is crazy, she thought as he walked towards her, letting his dick swing before him.

"You have beautiful tits," he said. He pushed her hands aside and began to roughly massage each of her breasts. It felt delicious. Keena reached down and began to stroke his dick, using the drip of precum for lube. She loved the feel of his cock in his hand. The surface was soft and warm, but it was hard as an iron bar. "There is nothing like the feel of a good hard cock," she told herself.

"Suck it," he said. "Suck my cock and get me off so we can go back to the living room."

Keena was in an erotic fog. She dropped to her knees before him and began to suck his cock. She couldn't fit all of it in her mouth so she used one hand to fondle the shaft with twisting strokes lubed with saliva she let spill. She used her other hand to pull her skirt up around her waist. Pushing her panties aside, she began to rub her clit.

She twisted and turned her head, letting the head of Arnie's cock push against one cheek and then the other, then pushing it as far into her mouth as she could get it before starting to gag when it threatened to invade her throat. Then she pulled back using her tongue and lips to apply suction to Arnie's cock After a good two or three minutes of sucking Arnie's obscene cock she pulled back, dropping her head to suck his balls into his mouth. His balls were big and hung low in a sack beneath the base of his cock, just like a bull. She licked the front of his cock starting at the base and working up to the tip, before sucking it back into her mouth. All the while she continued to drag her fingers across her engorged clit. Keena had completely forgotten the people in the living room now. There was nothing in her mind but this beautiful cock and massive balls before her and the fire raging in her core as she stroked her clit.

That was when she heard Gabe call out from the living room, "Keena, are you about done in there?"

She pulled her head back from Arnie's prick and responded loudly, "Oh yes, I'll be done in just a minute." She heard Arnie react with a chuckle. He was getting close, or at least he had been before Gabe's interruption of Keena's blow job.

Gabe responded, "Okay, bring me a glass of ice water when you finish."

She had Arnie's cock back in her mouth at that point and she gagged in laughter at the absurdity of this conversation. She pulled her head back sucking hard and let Arnie's cock escape with a pop. "Yes dear. I will. It'll only be a moment."

She sucked Arnie in again, savoring the taste of his freely flowing precum. He grabbed both sides of her head and begin aggressively fucking her face. Oh how nasty, Keena thought. He's fucking my face, just like Gabe does my cunt, only he's bigger and harder. Then he pulled back and stood before her stroking his cock.

"Come on Arnie. Show me what you've got. Coat me with your cum," she said. As she watched him stroke his cock she noticed the thick hair on his forearms and even on the backs of his fingers wrapped around his prick. The image was obscene.

After only a few strokes his prick erupted with repeated spurts of thick, creamy ejaculation, coating her face and tits with cum as Arnie groaned. Keena grabbed his prick and sucked the last few drops of cum out of it as it withered.

He quickly zipped up and walked out the kitchen door without so much as a thank you. As Keena rose to her feet she could hear him starting a conversation with Gabe about golf. She turned and looked at the kitchen widow. It was dark out and the window was like a mirror. She could see her reflection, nude from the waist up, with Arnie's cum dripping from her face and tits, and running down her throat. There were flecks of it in her hair. My god he had a lot of cum, she thought. She grabbed a towel and quickly cleaned up and put her clothes back on. She wanted to skip the bra to show Arnie how much she had enjoyed his seduction, but she was sure the others would notice. Then she said, "Fuck it," and left the bra on the counter so that when she walked into the living room with Gabe's glass of water her tits were swinging freely and obviously beneath her blouse. She had left the top couple of buttons un-fastened so that when she leaned forward to set Gabe's glass of ice water before him, he got a good look at her breasts.

Keena was lying on the back porch roughly finger fucking herself, her legs spread obscenely, as she finished spinning out her fantasy. "Oh fuck. I'm so close. So fucking close. Yes, yes, yes." then silence for a brief moment as she felt her approaching climax seize control of her body. She arched her back and screamed, "Ayiheeee," as the first wave of her climax roared through her. There were several lesser waives, each accompanied by a groan and then she collapsed on the chez lounge, satiated."

She lay there until she felt recovered. Then she sat up and finished the bottle of wine. "Wow," she said. "Where the fuck did that fantasy come from?" she shook her head, picked up her clothes, and walked naked back into the house. Keena slept very well that night.

Gabe did not sleep well that night. He had again watched Keena masturbating on the back porch, just as he had a couple of nights before, once again masturbating himself to a massive climax before hurrying back to the bedroom to feign sleep when Keena arrived. He tossed and turned throughout the night struggling to decide how to tell Keena how much he enjoyed watching her masturbate.

On Sunday Gabe and Keena went to church, a lackluster service she thought. Keena stayed after the service for a meeting of a church charity group, but Gabe hurried home to meet Arnie for another round of golf. That was a little unusual she thought--for them to play golf twice on the same weekend. He told her it was the second day of a tournament they had started the day before. All in all it was a very ho-hum weekend (aside from Keena's little adventure on the back porch). Neither Gabe nor Keena made any effort on Sunday to bring up the subject of sex, or the lack thereof.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,403 Followers