Keena and Gabe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both stood and after a long kiss, finished disrobing. Gabe turned Carolyn around and pushed her softly towards the butcher block counter top in the center of the kitchen. She knew what he wanted. Resting her elbows and her tits on the counter top she stuck her ass out at Gabe. "See anything you like there?" she asked.

"Fuck yes." Gabe replied as he stepped in behind her. He pushed her legs apart to get her pussy at the right level and then begin to stroke her wet slippery pussy lips with the end of his cock. When he grazed her clit with the end of his cock she gasped, but after a couple of times she swore. "Put it in me you fucker. Put that damned cock in me."

Gabe grabbed her ass with both hands and aligned himself at the opening to her cunt. "Yes, that's it. Now," she said. "Fuck me with that thing. Now!"

Gabe slammed his cock into her with all the force he could muster, eliciting a scream. He slapped her ass hard and she yelped. Then he began to pound her, stroke after stroke, each matched by a groan from Carolyn.

They went on like that in Gabe's fantasy until Gabe's masturbation led him to a climax, spraying cum all over the towel he had laid on his chest. In his imagination he was spraying his cum all over Carolyn's back after having driven her to two screaming orgasms. She had made enough noise so that the people from the living room were now gathered in the kitchen watching Gabe and Carolyn perform.

Tossing the towel aside Gabe thought, oh god where do I get those fantasies from and how do I get Keena to do them with me. He slept soundly after his masturbation, but when he awoke in the morning, he realized that he still had more work to do on his audit, and of course he wasn't going to meet with the Minister, because the Minister had fled town once the scandal broke. Mostly Gabe was still thinking about how to solve his Keena problem. How could he work up the courage to sit down and talk with her about sex? He wanted to fuck her just as he had Carolyn (or Lisa or whoever in the hell she was) in his fantasy of the night before.

Fortunately his audit had been mostly completed the day before so he had ample time to catch his plane to Denver and make his connection home.

After her back yard masturbation session (which was in danger of becoming a nightly event) Keena slept soundly. She did have an erotic dream about fucking Beer Cooler Guy in her back yard while Gabe and Arnie watched, masturbating. All three of them came on her face and chest leaving her gooey, sticky mess. She was well rested when she arose, and she still didn't know what to do about her Gabe problem.

Later that morning, she received a call from Lisa Roberts asking whether she was free for lunch.