All Comments on 'Keep It In The Family Ch. 01'

by Amandawilliams

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
london_james2010london_james2010over 10 years ago
Tantalising

What a lovely story and beautifully told by, may I say, a beautiful woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simply exquisite!

I shall look forward to the continuation.

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967over 10 years ago
That's a promise!

We can't wait!!!

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967over 10 years ago
Nice to see.

london_james2010 flirting around. He's writing nice stories himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great start

Loved the story so far and can't wait for her and Junior to get it together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Further proof

that the Brits own the English language. A well constructed and quite literate story here, with only a few technical errors that an independent proof reader would have found. The interior dialogue that Amanda carries on with herself is especially good. The sex scenes are well described and hot, to boot. Obviously you're not a novice writer. Please treat us to more of your talent.

jrbradford64jrbradford64over 10 years ago
Brought Back Memory's

I loved the story it reminded me of an experience I had many years ago with a woman 30 years older than me. Please continue on with the story I can't wait to see where you will go with it...

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago
Well worth 5 Stars!

This is a quite extraordinary story. Extremely well written, exciting and holding so much promise. I for one, can hardly wait for the next chapter. I know it's going to be every bit as good as this one!

Put you on my favourite authors list, well worth it! xxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous