Keep It in the Family Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, Charlie, lick my dirty cunt."

Charlie knelt up and moved around to face me. I could see smears of his spunk around his own lips, and he looked me in the eye, giving me such an intense look that it sent shivers through me. I opened my mouth, and he bent towards me. I put out my tongue and licked his spunk from his lips, drawing it into my mouth. Then Charlie pressed his mouth against mine, opening it up, letting more of his cum fall into my mouth. He then put his hand behind my head, pulling me hard into his face, and we kissed, our tongues exchanging spunk backwards and forwards. Eventually we broke the kiss, and we smiled at each other.

"I'm sure there's still a lot more in me, hon. You can't stop until you've sucked every little wriggling sperm out of my pussy."

I guess he'd got the taste of it now, and I could see his cock had started to stiffen again, which I hoped meant the thought of doing something so disgusting had become arousing for him as well. I hoped so, because I had even more disgusting things planned for him. This time he used his hands to open up my labia, and he sucked all along my slit, pushing his tongue into my hole, trying to clean every drop of spunk out of me. Then we repeated the spunky kiss. I fucking loved it, being able to taste my own cum as well as his.

"I think that's most of it Susan, but I've still got some on my cock, and I can't reach that, so you'll have to do that for me, while I give you a thorough final licking."

Oh yes, that was more like the Charlie I'd fallen in love with all those years ago, turning the tables on me, making me suck his cock. Not that I wasn't intending to anyway. The way he made me do it, though, was much more forceful and unexpected. He straddled my face and pushed his now stiff prick into my mouth, but then lay flat on top of me. With his mouth locked on to my cunt, and his tongue drawing patterns over my clit, he started pumping his cock in and out of my mouth as if he was fucking me.

I realised as his cock pushed deep into my throat that I was now totally in his power. If he wanted to, he could just push down hard until I choked to death. Was he going to? After the good times we'd had, even if we'd both cheated on each other of late, I didn't think so. But the possibility added an extra thrill, and I felt another wave of cum gush out of my vagina and all over his face.

Shit, he'd never done this to me before, but I was loving it, and he seemed to know exactly what he was doing. He'd push his cock down my throat until his balls were pushed into my nose and eyes, making me gag each time until I relaxed my throat muscles to accommodate him. Then, just as I was starting to get worried that I would black out from lack of breath, he'd pull back, letting me gasp in lungsful of air around his wet cock, before it was thrust back to choke me again.

This wasn't part of my plan, but I knew we were both going to come again, and it was going to be spectacular. Oh, he knew what he was doing, alright. He must have sensed I was about to come, though the way my hips were wriggling around must have made it easy, because he pulled back enough to let be fill my lungs completely. Then he pumped his cock rapidly in and out of my mouth, going right down my throat, not giving me any chance to breathe. I started to get frightened again as my orgasm swept over me like a tidal wave, but then I felt his spunk shooting into my mouth, and he pulled out enough for me to be able to swallow it down, spurt after spurt, even though he'd only recently filled my cunt.

I'd barely caught up with what was happening when he took his mouth from my clit, and flipped around to look me in the face.

"I hope you've saved some of that for me, bitch," he said, smiling as he looked into my eyes, then down at my mouth.

I opened it, and showed him that I had, although it wasn't easy to get it out of my throat, and I smiled back, inviting him to share it. We kissed, mouths open, our tongues sharing his spunk again, and we hugged and rolled on the bed. God, it had been an epic fuck, but more than that, it had reminded me just how much I loved him still, and how much we had enjoyed sex before we had the children.

"Fuck it, Charlie, that was unbelievable. Where did you learn to do that?"

"Jade may be a mess, but she's an incredible fuck, and it was her. But just give me a moment, Susan, then let me fuck your ass, seeing as you've let your sons fuck it."

"Oh no, Charlie, not now. You've passed the first test, but the bit about other men fucking me was only fantasy, and we always enjoyed fantasies, even if maybe not so extreme. Go and make sure Jade is alright; I'm sure she'll let you fuck her ass. But come back here at 9 tonight, and I'll see if you can pass the second part of your test. If you can, then our marriage is safe as far as I'm concerned, though you may decide otherwise. If so, then you can stay here tonight. Go now, else we're over."

Charlie looked sad and disappointed, and in truth I'd have adored him fucking my ass, but Tony thought I was his sex slave, and wouldn't give me up easily. If it came to a straight choice between my son or my husband, I had no idea who I'd chose. I could see that at some point Tony would want to start a family of his own, but I wasn't prepared to stop fucking him until then, and maybe not even then if I made sure he chose the right wife.

On the other hand, I still loved Charlie, and it seemed we might be able to even exceed the delights of early marriage. The truth was, as I had told Charlie, I wasn't prepared to give up fucking any of my children, nor my sister, nor her sons, so he would have to come to terms with it. Not only that, but I had plans for more of my family, once we had sorted out Jade.

I lay on my bed, gently fingering myself as I planned the test I was going to set Charlie, and for that matter, Tony. I hoped it was going to be fun. Beyond that, I was looking forward to a lot more sex with my sister and her sons. I also turned my mind to Jade, and how to release her from the prison of her addiction. That wasn't going to be fun, especially for her, but if we succeeded, I was really looking forward to Charlie fucking the two of us together, so much so, that I couldn't stop my fingers rubbing my clit until I came again.

I slipped my dress back on, put Tony's laptop back in his room after clearing off the histories the way I'd watched him do, so he wouldn't know I'd used it, and I went downstairs to prepare the two of us an evening meal. I was bent over the table, laying out our knives and forks when I felt hands pushing up under my dress, one grabbing my pussy, and the other one of my nipples, while I felt a stiff cock slipping past my asshole and between my legs.

"Hi, Tony, son. I've got lots to tell you about what I've been up to today, and I've got a special treat planned for later, so why don't I suck you off before we eat today?" I asked, turning around, grabbing his throbbing shaft, and after kissing him on the lips, dropping to my knees and taking it in my mouth.

I loved sucking off my sons, and for sure Tony's cock was thicker than Charlie's, filling my mouth more fully, but after the way Charlie had so forcefully fucked my face, when Tony came, it was, well, a bit of an anti-climax after Charlie. That was a surprise, but in many ways a good one, which was going to make my second test even more interesting.

We ate, and I started to tell Tony about seeing Charlie and Jade in the strip club, then going to challenge Chrissy, only to find her fucking her sons, who also fucked me.

"Wow, Mom, I wish I had been there to watch. I'd love to fuck Auntie Christine, even though she's let herself go more than you have."

"I've got ideas about that, Tony, and fucking her was a bit like having a droid version of myself to masturbate with, so I want her again as well. I'd love to suck her cunt while you fuck her asshole, or the other way round, with her sucking me, and you in my ass. When Chrissy said she knew nothing about your father and her daughter, I sent a message saying I'd seen him at the club, and he should come here."

"But Mom, that would mean you had to admit you were the stripper ..."

"True, son. That wasn't the only thing I admitted, though. I told him the whole story of how you and Michael blackmailed me, how we added your sisters into our little incest group, and how I'd come to enjoy it so much that I also added Chrissy and her twin sons."

"Fuck, Mom, what on earth did he say? Did he threaten to divorce you?"

"Well, son, given that he'd been fucking my niece, he couldn't take too high a line, could he?"

I explained the story of how Charlie had picked up Jade in a bar, ahow she'd blackmailed him, and that she was addicted to heroin.

"I gave him an ultimatum that he'd either divorce me, or he'd have to accept that I would be fucking you and the girls, as well as my sister and her family."

"Mom! What did he say? Does he know that you've promised that I can take you whenever, wherever and however I want?"

"Well, he never said anything about giving up fucking Jade, and he told me he was desperate to fuck his daughters, so you could say we're as depraved as each other. We fucked in my bedroom, when as a test I made him pretend I'd already been fucked by you, Michael, Jude and Jason, and all the men in the strip club. But rather than tell you what he said and did, I can show you his reaction, as I'm sure you'll have it all recorded. As to what he'll think of you being able to fuck me at will, I've set up a test for him tonight. Let's go and watch him, and I'll tell you about the test."

Tony did have it recorded, of course. I'd enjoyed Charlie fucking me, but even I hadn't realised just how arousing it would be watching it over again. It wasn't far along before watching my husband fuck me became too much for me and my son.

"Shit, Mom, I'd love to fuck you if you were covered in spunk, and it would be even better if I'd watched fifty men fuck you first. Take your dress off, and let me fuck your cunt as we finish watching."

Wow, that was even more exciting, being fucked by my son while I watched myself being fucked by my husband. Tony came up me at the same time as Charlie came in me, and of course, I came as well. I didn't want to wear Tony out too much, but he was already stiff by the time Charlie and I had started eating each other properly, and Tony added a second load in my vagina as we climaxed again in the film.

I hadn't realised how long it had all taken, and we were only just in time if Charlie was going to turn up at 9pm.

"Wipe yourself off, Tony, and put on some shorts and a T-shirt. Just follow my lead when Charlie gets here. Just remember that he's your Daddy, and we made you, so until I say otherwise, he has as much right to have my body as you, your brother or your sisters. I want to see if he will fuck one hole, while you fuck the other. If so, then he will be back in the family. If not, then it's divorce."

I just wiped myself off a bit, but left Tony's spunk in my cunt, put my dress back on, and walked downstairs carefully to await Charlie's return. Assuming he had the love and courage to come back at all, that was. He did, but rather than just walk in to his own house, he knocked at the door, which surprised me and worried me a bit. Maybe he'd decided that we were over after all. I could feel more of Tony's spunk leaking out of my hole, so I sent him to open the door, rather than do it myself.

"Oh, hi Dad. It's great to see you at home again. Come in, Mom's waiting for you."

"Hi, Charlie. I'm really glad you came back. Have a seat, because I've got some questions to ask you. And you, Tony, sit on the big armchair and listen to what your father says. Right, Charlie, do you want to fuck me, even if our son is sat watching."

"Oh, shit, Susan ... alright, yes, I want you enough that I'd let Tony watch."

"And would you still do it if he'd just fucked me himself, and my vagina was still full of his spunk?"

"Susan! Oh fuck, yes I guess I'd still fuck you even then."

"Good. But would you still fuck me if my cunt was full of your son's cum, and his cock was in my asshole?"

"Fuck it, Susan, what's with all these hypothetical questions? I said I still love you, and accept that you're going to keep fucking everyone else in the family."

"They aren't hypothetical questions,though, Charlie," I said, standing up and pulling my dress off over my head, then walking towards him, pushing my hips forward and opening my legs a bit. "Look, Charlie, that's Tony's spunk leaking out of me."

I waved my hand at Tony, and he got immediately what I meant. I looked at Charlie and saw a look of horror on his face as he looked first at my pussy, then across to Tony, who was now sat in the chair, stroking his massive, stiff cock.

"Shit, Susan, do you really want to do this? I love you, but sharing you with my kids? You're my wife, not a total slut."

"Like Jade and the other whores you've fucked, you mean?" I replied, walking over to Tony.

I put my hand between my legs, and dragged some of my leaking fluids back to lubricate my shithole. I put my hands on the arms of the chair, and lowered myself down. Tony guided his cock into my ass, and I kept pushing down until the whole length of it was inside my rectum. I leant back against my son, so that my husband could see our son's massive cock entering and stretching my asshole. I whispered to Tony, and he reached around me to pull my cunt wide, letting Charlie see my hole, and the trickle of my son's spunk coming out of it.

"Well, Charlie, do you want my cunt or not? Or are you going to go and leave me to enjoy your youngest son fucking my asshole ... as a start anyway."

"God, Susan, I can't believe what a slut you've become. But you look amazing with our son's cock in your ass, and I've always loved your cunt. If I'd know what a slut you could be, I'd never have stayed away so much. Oh, shit, I love you. Start fucking her asshole, son, while I get my clothes off."

The thrill I got from what he said was unbelievable. I started sliding up and down on Tony's cock, loving the stretch of my asshole, but my whole body was tingling, waiting for my husband to ram his cock in my dripping hole. God, his cock wasn't quite as big as Tony's massive one, but it was as if I'd touched a live electrical wire as it touched my cunt. He slid it along my slit, then jammed it into my vagina. The feeling of my son's cock in my asshole, rubbing against my husband's cock in my cunt was incredible.

"I fucking love you, Charlie" I gasped as he started pumping in and out of me, and he started rubbing my clit with his thumb.

"Fuck her cunt, Dad. Fuck her hard, and add your spunk to mine inside my slut-Mom."

"Screw my slut-wife's ass, son. Enjoy what she never let me have, and fill her other hole with your seed."

"Don't worry, Dad, I'll make her let you fuck her asshole later. She's given it to everyone else in the family, and she hardly ever has all her holes empty. Let's each grab one of her tits, Dad."

Tony put one hand around me and grabbed my left breast, squeezing it, and rubbing his thumb over my nipple that was as hard as iron, but making sure that his father could still see my aureole, and could see exactly what he was doing to me. Charlie kept his thumb on my clit, but then it was joined by the fingers of Tony's other hand as Charlie grabbed my other breast.

"Oh God, just fuck me, both of you. I love both of you, and I want you both to come in my body."

I was completely gone. My body was jerking around as the two cocks rammed in and out of my holes at different tempos, and I used my hands to make sure I was lifting far enough up to give Tony long strokes into my ass, as I didn't want him to come a lot later than Charlie in my cunt, which he was fucking energetically. It wasn't just the wonderful physical sensations that were radiating from my holes, but the knowledge that it was my son in my asshole and my husband in my pussy, that they were both playing with one of my tits, and their hands were working together on my clit.

I didn't want it to end, but I still had one more test of Charlie. I could hear my son and my husband starting to groan, so I knew they were getting close. I just relaxed and let my climax roll over me as I felt them both send massive jets of spunk shoot inside the different parts of my body.

"FUCKING BITCHING CUNTS!" I screamed, goodness knows why, but my brain had totally ceded control of my body to my cunt.

As I could feel Charlie's cock soften inside me, I pushed him back.

"That was fucking amazing. So, Susan, are you going to keep me as your husband?"

"Just one more test, darling."

I lifted myself off Jason's cock, which was soft, and only held in me by the tightness of my sphincter. His spunk was dripping from my butthole, and the inside of my thighs was running with a mixture of my own cum, my son's spunk from earlier, and now my husband's. I was glad I was shaved, because I was a total mess between my legs. I turned around and knelt in front of my son.

"Suck both of your spunk out of my ass and cunt, Charlie, and clean all of my cum off me."

He'd been prepared to suck his own sperm out of me, but would he be prepared to suck his son's out as well? It was a severe test, wasn't it? I'd actually thought of telling him to suck Tony's cock clean until he came in his mouth, but I thought better of it. I've nothing against gay men, but watching them does nothing for me, and if there was any spunk shooting into anybody's mouth, it was definitely going to be mine.

"God, Susan, you're a dirty bitch, but I love the sight of all our juices oozing out of your holes. Heaven forgive me ..."

My heart leapt when I felt Charlie's tongue start to lick me, starting at the front of my slit, which was where a trail of sticky white gel was hanging down between my legs. He licked upwards, and having cleaned my labia, he pushed his tongue inside them, and started sucking the cum out of my cunt, then going past that hole, and licking around my ass.

"Don't worry, Dad, Mom always cleans herself out with an enema before we fuck her ass."

I thought I'd have preferred him not to remove that bit of potential degradation for Charlie, but it was true, and I strongly recommend it to any woman. Still, it was thrilling to know that my husband was tasting some of what I was tasting myself as I cleaned off Tony's cock. By the time Charlie had finished cleaning me, Tony was already stiff again, and I knew he wanted to fuck me again, and fuck me in such a way that his father had to watch every gorgeous detail.

However, before that, Charlie had a surprise for me. When he'd finished licking my holes, he pulled me round and kissed me hard on the mouth, his face smiling as it came towards me. He pushed his tongue between my lips, and I immediately knew that he'd kept a mouthful of our three secretions. I opened my mouth and let him share the highly-flavoured mix of my son's and my husband's seed, mixed with my own musky cum. I loved it, and more than anything, I loved the fact that Charlie seemed to have surrendered himself to my new lifestyle. I kept some in my mouth, then pulled Tony towards me, and kissed him, sharing the mixture with him as well. I felt ashamed at doing such a disgusting thing to both of them, but at the same time I revelled in the excitement it gave me.

"I think you've earned your place as my husband, darling," I said, hugging Charlie to me. "Let's all go to bed, and fuck some more."

I grabbed my son and my husband by their stiff cocks, and I pulled them upstairs with me. I think Charlie had a bit more of a surprise when I sat on the toilet and peed, with my son watching.

"Don't look like that, Charlie. Tony has seen everything I do, and I mean everything. Things that you never wanted to see, but I hope you'll be as intimate with me now as your son has been."