Keep It in the Family Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In that case, Susan, give me your ass when we get in bed, given everyone else seems to have had it."

"No, Charlie, you have to do a bit more to earn that, and I'm keeping it for a special occasion."

He wasn't happy, but both my son and my husband seemed to enjoy eating me out while I took the other one in my mouth, after which decided to go to sleep, as Tony needed to get up as usual for college the next day. It was wonderful, though, to go to sleep being hugged between my baby son and my corrupted husband.

I was woken up the next morning by the slam of the door, followed by the throaty roar of Tony's Mustang leaving the drive. I carefully got out of bed, had a pee, and prepared myself for what I was going to do next. As I walked back in to the bedroom, I saw Charlie stirring, and I leaned over and gently shook his shoulder.

"Good morning, my new husband. I have a special present for you, darling."

"What's that, Susan? This isn't another of your tests, is it?"

"Only if you make it like that, Charlie. You wanted my ass, so here you are. We're on our own, and you can take me the way you've obviously dreamt about. Just don't mark me, because I'm stripping again tonight."

I knelt up on the bed, facing away from him, and I pulled my butt cheeks open so that he could clearly see the crinkly ring of my asshole. I half expected him just to ram his cock in it, given how much he seemed to have been lusting for it, but he didn't.

Instead, I felt his fingers on my cunt. He ran them along my lips, then pushed a finger inside, and started massaging my clit. Then I felt his tongue wetting my butthole. As his finger kept working on my clit, he tried to push his tongue inside my asshole, but I knew I would be too tight for him to get very far, and he changed to circling around, sending shudders through me as his tongue vibrated over the roughness of my sphincter.

"God, Susan, you can't believe how much I've longed to take your ass. I never, ever thought you'd let me, and I love you so much I'll forgive you for letting my sons and nephews have it before me."

He was right, he should have been the one to have it first, I knew. But he'd screwed other women when I'd been faithful, and in our new life, neither of us would have exclusive or first access to each other, and anyway, I'd enjoyed having my ass fucked by the next generation of our family.

"Oh, shut up Charlie, and just ram it in me. Enjoy me when you can, because my plan is to have many more family cocks up there in future."

He did, going in so fast I got a huge flash of pain as he forced himself in my tight asshole, before I relaxed and let him slide in and out easily. He was going at me so violently that I didn't think he'd last long, but he still remembered to take care of me, pushing his thumb into my cunt, and using his fingers on my clit. From time to time he managed to catch one of my swinging tits with his other hand, and I steadied myself with my head and one arm on the bed, reaching under me so that my fingers could join his on my clit.

"Fucking hell, Susan, you're so tight."

I had a sudden flashback to doing almost the same thing early on in our marriage, except then his cock was in my cunt, and I'm not even sure if I'd let him finger my asshole then. God, I loved him then, and I think I loved him even more now, a different sort of love to the one I had for my sons and daughters. But the thrill I got from fucking any member of my family was the same, and I now enjoyed women as much as men.

I was so carried away with my reflections, just surfing the gorgeous feelings my husband was generating in my cunt, my ass and my tits, that I hadn't noticed how close I was, and I came before I'd have intended. As my climax hit, I overbalanced, falling flat on my face. Charlie pulled his hand from under me, and pushed my legs open wide, plunging his cock in and out of my asshole, going so deep that his balls were hitting my cunt with each thrust. He started to groan, then then I felt his cock twitching in my ass, as he ejected pulse after pulse of his sticky white spunk into my bowels.

"God, Susan, it's going to take some getting used to, but I love you, and I think I'm going to enjoy this new life you've taken me into."

"And you've still got our twin daughters and my sister to fuck yet, darling. But the urgent problem we need to deal with is to get Jade off the heroin. I've got an idea about that, though it's risky. Go back and look after her for now. Pick up Chrissy tomorrow night and take her to watch me at strip again, and hopefully I'll be able to explain the plan to you both. In the meantime, here's the information about Jade's addiction I need you to find out."

I told Charlie what I needed as we showered together, like in the old days, then he left and I went for my run. When I finished, I had another quick shower, and got myself dressed for my next challenge. I we were going to break Jade's addiction, I'd need Elizabeth's help, yet I wasn't at all sure she'd be prepared to give it.