Keep It in the Family Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she came round to the bed, climbed on, and straddled over my head. "Fucking hell, sis, my cunt is gushing like the Mississippi after watching that. Get ready for the flood gates to open."

I looked up, and could see cum dripping onto my face from her labia, as she lowered herself over me. As her gorgeous lips touched my lips, I opened my mouth, and as she felt me do so, she pulled her lips open, and as she'd warned me, a wave of her cum gushed out of her and into my mouth. Given that we were twins she tasted just like me, and I got a thrill from the thought of drinking more of my own cum than I ever could do from myself.

I was still struggling to swallow it all down, when I felt my Mom and Gran pull back, leaving my holes clean, but empty, although what my daughters were doing to my tits, and the joy of eating my sisters pussy was making me desperate to have them filled again.

I knew I should have been careful what I wished for, as something large, cold and hard plundered my cunt, stretching me open again almost as much as when my father and son had their cocks in it. I knew it must be some sort of dildo, and it was being used with extreme force to fuck me.

"Keep still a minute, Louise. I can't get this strapon in your ass while you're jiggling about like that."

The dildo in me stopped moving for a moment. I heard a gasp, then the thrusting started up again, even more violently than before. Fuck, was what I thought I'd heard really happening? Was my Gran fucking me with a strapon, while my Mom was reaming out her asshole with another one?

"That's right Mom, show my slut of a daughter that it's not just the men that can torture her cunt, but her Gran can as well, while her Mom plugs her Gran's shit hole."

Shit, even the females in my family seemed to want to fuck me as much as the men. I suddenly realised, though, that whilst my daughters were trying to suck my tits a size or two bigger, I was neglecting my lovely girls. I worked my hands around underneath them, managing to get between their legs. As I reached up with my fingers, I found not their closed lips, but wet, open slits, and my fingers touched theirs, and I joined in their masturbation.

If my mouth hadn't been occupied by my sister's still flooding cunt, I might have given a smile, because I discovered that both my daughters were working their pussies in an almost identical way. I suppose that with their being twins I should have thought of it, especially as I knew my sister and I did it to ourselves the same way, but I hadn't. It was a joy, though, as the three of us seemed to operate as one. While my two girls were rubbing their clits, I was ramming my fingers up their holes, then we'd swap over, our fingers passing as we changed places. What better demonstration of unspoken understanding between Lewis family members could there be, than the close relationship I had now with my lovely young daughters?

Oh, fuck, I knew I was going to come again as my Gran started working on my clit, and I felt my daughters starting to wriggle around as our fingers took them to the edge. I noticed that my Gran seemed to be panting a lot more, and I imagined my Mom with her hand around her, playing with her clit, while she rammed the strapon into her eighty year old anus. And I was sure, playing with her own clit as well.

In the end it was like a ripple effect, as my Mom must have got herself off, and then her fingers and the dildo in her ass set my Gran off, making her ram the strapon into my vagina so hard that it took my breath away. I almost choked as I came because my sister came in my mouth at the same time, releasing another flood of her cum down my throat. Not to be left out, my two daughters came as well, ramming their fingers into their cunts, joining mine that were already inside them.

It might have lacked the disgusting mental image I had of being fucked by four generations of the men of my family, but four generations of women were almost as good, as we came with our mouths, fingers and strapons.

Once they'd all come, they seemed to calm down all too quickly, and they moved away from me, leaving me alone on the bed in my own little world. I was only vaguely aware of voices talking about showering, as I hadn't calmed down at all. All I could think of was coming, fucking, screwing, climaxing, orgasming, and the only bits of my body I was really conscious of were my tits, my cunt and my ass, all of them still wet with cum and saliva.

I put one hand on a breast, and pulled it up to my mouth. I sucked in my nipple and as much of my tit as I could, and went to work to try to replicate the sensations by daughters had caused. I bit down, and made myself groan with pain as I sank my teeth into the soft flesh of my breast.

I'd moved my other hand down to my cunt, and I was pinching, squashing and rubbing my clit, then opening my slit as much as I could, so I could dash my hand down to my hole. With my fingers together, I pushed my hand deep into my vagina, only to pull it out again, making a noise like jello falling out of a mold. I was pleasuring my cunt hard, when I noticed a tingling emptiness around the tighter opening of my anus.

I desperately wanted to use my other hand to rape my asshole, but I couldn't see how I could do it without my tit slipping out of my mouth, which I didn't want either. Anyone sensible would have given up I'm sure, but for some reason I seemed completely obsessed with the idea. I sucked as hard as I could on my tit, which made it tingle, but the sensation of something that was a mixture of pain and pleasure just excited me more, and I slowly pulled my hand away, hoping my sucking would keep my stretched breast in my mouth.

Yes! I managed it, though I almost lost it as my tongue decided to flick over my nipple, and I had to suppress a gasp from the intensity of feelings which it sent racing through my body, joining up with those being sent by the way my fingers were playing with my cunt. I moved my hand down, pausing the tweaking of my clit while I contorted my body into a twisted foetal position, where I could reach my asshole as well as my pussy.

My hands met, as I transferred some of the slimy goo oozing out of my vagina on to my other hand. Then I rammed all my fingers into my anus, as I fingered my cunt, using my thumb on my clit, and all the time keeping up a rhythmic sucking on my tit.

Obviously I had masturbated many times, but this was totally different. I knew in my head that it was my own body, but my senses were telling me it wasn't. Whose was this tit in my mouth? The nipple seemed longer and harder than mine, and the breast behind it firmer. I loved the feel of this woman's cunt, but although she had big lips on each side, they felt bigger than mine, and almost as if they were trying to wrap themselves around my hand as it moved along her slit, and her clit seemed so much bigger than mine.

There was no way that was my cunt, surely? I pulled my hand out of it, and brought it up to my face. I couldn't risk letting her tit escape my mouth, but I held my fingers under my nose, and sniffed deeply. Shit, it must be another woman, because her scent was so much more pleasing to my nose, good enough to be bottled as perfume. God, while I loved her scent, I wanted to feel my hand in her cunt again, and I moved my hand back down, forcing my whole hand inside her vagina. It really seemed that it felt nothing like me inside, with the neck of the womb and the opening of the cervix standing out much more than mine.

But who the hell was she? As a final check, I pulled my fingers out of her ass and checked out the smell from that hole. My nose wrinkled with the acrid scent, and I got that initial wave of revulsion from smelling someone else's asshole that you never do your own. I didn't know who she was, but I loved her.

It couldn't be me, I was sure. If it was, then I wasn't masturbating, I was fucking myself, and fucking myself with what seemed brutal desperation to take my body to a level of sexual pleasure that I'd never had before, and getting the same delight of discovering the private parts of a new partner.

Whoever the woman was I was fucking, she certainly knew how to excite another woman. Her teeth and tongue on my nipple were so amazing, I felt I could easily come just from that, if I let myself. She was equally skilled with her hands, though. She had a wonderful rhythm going with her thumb on my clit, but every little while she'd remove her thumb so she could ram her whole fist deep into my cunt. She'd stir her fist around inside me, and take care especially to push against the fingers that she was forcing into my ass, stretching my sphincter until it lit up with flashes of pain and pleasure, equalled only by those in the wall of my vagina as her two hands squeezed it between them.

The feelings zinging through me were so intense my body felt as if it wanted to burst apart, but at the same time I wanted them to last and last, to build even more pressure inside me until I flew into pieces all over the room. It was taking all of my concentration to try to match what she was doing to me with my hands and mouth, and time simply stopped. I have no idea how long or short the time was when we were fucking each other like this. Maybe I even passed out from the intensity of feelings she was giving me? Or maybe the intensity turned seconds into hours of pleasure in my brain?

I wanted to come so badly, to get release, and let my body relax, but at the same time I wanted this experience to carry on, and I felt I wouldn't care if this was the last experience I ever had, making me die in ecstasy. Silly bitch, you're probably thinking, and you'd be right, of course. In the deepest corner of my brain my survival instinct must have kicked in, and I came.

I don't know how I managed to keep her tit in my mouth as I writhed around on the bed, both hands still between her legs, one approaching from each side of me. She wasn't going to give up that easily, though, and even as my hips were still bucking like made in the heat of my orgasm, she started rubbing harder on my clit, and her fingers seemed to be pulling both my holes impossibly wide. Fuck, I came again, my scream muffled as my mouth refused to release her tit.

Shit, I wasn't sure if I actually had died, and if so, was this heaven or hell, because as soon as I started to come down, the fucking bitch stepped up the pace and pressure of her thumb, which was circling and going hard across my clit, as if she was trying to snap it off, and her fingers, still open, pumped faster in my asshole and my cunt.

"FU..."

This time I really did lose consciousness, as the third climax hit me, knocking me completely senseless, the way a freak wave can wipe out even the most skilled surfer who has amazed audiences with their ability to ride even a tunnel wave until it runs out of energy. I must have let her tit go as I gasped for breath, and tried to scream out for assistance, then I went under, sucked down as the wave threw me this way and then that, never letting me catch my breath for a second.

I was laid on the bed, panting, my fingers still inside both my holes, wriggling around as it seemed wave after wave of orgasm washed over me, but gradually getting softer, when I heard voices next to me.

"I do love her, Michael, but your Mom is such a cunt, isn't she, not inviting the two most important men in her life to join her on camera."

"You're right, Dad. Look at the dirty bitch - lets show her how real men fuck her."

I opened my eyes, and saw my elder son, Michael getting on the bed next to me. I tried to speak, and explain that I loved both of them just as much as the others, and enjoyed them inside me just as much, but before I had a chance to get anything out, Michael rammed his cock into my mouth. I was still panting, and it caught be off guard, and I couldn't help choking, coughing the cock clear of my mouth, but as soon as I caught my breath, Michael drove it in again hard.

I felt a hand grab the one entering my butthole from behind, and before my sphincter had time to close, I felt my husband's cock replacing it, penetrating my bowels far deeper than my fingers could manage. My other hand was still completely inside my vagina, and sharp spears of what felt like red-hot sparks shot through my belly, as his cock rammed into my hand.

"Go on, son, fuck your slutty mother's mouth. Let's see if we can both come in each of her holes, and work it so that she's always got one of us inside her, while the other recovers. That'll teach her to let the rest of her family fuck her hard, but not us."

All of a sudden, I realised that with the way they were talking, and the aggressive way they had invaded my mouth and ass, my husband and my elder son were pretty much raping me. They had every reason, of course, to expect that I would consent, had they asked me, and I would have done, but I wondered whether they actually would have stopped if I'd asked them to.

Charlie and I had played at him raping me when we were young, though we always agreed a safe word beforehand. I'd forgotten just how much I had enjoyed it. And now the thought of being taken without my consent somehow fitted the whole scene, and it sent shivers of lust and excitement through me, making my nipples stiffen even more, and my cunt leak like a tap, although it was being neglected.

The two of them pumped away in me like crazy. I had recovered enough to realise that it was me I'd fucked, not another woman, but the rest of my brain was still away with the birds, as my cunt regained control. From the way my husband and son were using me, it seemed that they had been taken over by the same extreme violent urges that I had earlier, and no, although I didn't want to, I wasn't sure I could stop them using me if I'd tried.

There were only two of them, while I'd had four in me earlier, but the way they were going at me was generating similar sensations. My mind was calling up the previous experience, and seemed to be adding them together, so my stupid brain imagined I was being fucked by six men, all at the same time.

"Fuck, Dad. I've only just got married, but I can't hold back from coming in my mother's mouth. Keep pounding her ass until I recover, then I'll take over. Uuugghhh!"

Michael always did have a lot of spunk, but even so, he surprised me. I felt his cock give pulse after pulse in my mouth, each time firing a stream of his white, strong-tasting semen into my mouth. I struggled to swallow it all, unable to stop some escaping from my lips. When he pulled out, I tried to lick it all up, but I lost concentration as my son not only started playing with my clit, but pushed two fingers into my cunt, joining my own hand embedded in the warm, wet cavern between my legs.

Shit, Charlie must have been able to feel more resistance against his cock, and I knew he must be able to see his son's fingers brutally stretching my hole, sending my arousal level soaring. God, I was going to come again. Michael ground his fingers against my clit, as Charlie stepped up the speed of his thrusts into my asshole, making obscene noises on each stroke.

"FFFFUUUCKKKK!" I screamed as I came yet again, unable to control the jerking or my hips, which meant my hand was forced hard into my vagina, punching against my husband's cock as my asshole was forced towards him, and his cock driven into my tight hole.

I had to admire his willpower, because he managed to keep driving in and out of me for longer than I ever thought possible without him coming. Shit, was my old asshole losing its tightness, and becoming slacker than the cunts he craved in his young secretaries? Apart from that thought, everything I had completely surrendered to the pleasure my son and husband were filling me with, but before I could really start to worry, my husband filled my ass with his spunk, increasing my pleasure still further. Thank goodness, at least I could still satisfy my husband with my ass, it seemed.

I knew that despite the girls licking me out, I still had a good load from my brother inside my anus, a full, fresh one now from my husband, and loads from my grandfather and my elder son in my stomach, heading to join them from the other direction.

Charlie's cock soften inside me, and as he slipped out of my asshole, I felt a stream of warm liquid run down between my legs, adding to the wetness of my cum as it oozed over my pussy lips. I felt empty, and not yet fully satisfied. Surely, they weren't going to stop there, were they? I should have known I wouldn't have to worry.

"Here you are son. Her asshole is nice and slippery from my cum. Ram your cock up her and dump another load in your slutty Mom's ass."

I felt and saw movement around me, although the truth was that I barely knew where I was, my brain was so addled by all of the sex. I felt one of my butt cheeks being pulled up, and I knew my son and my husband were inspecting my holes, which were now revealed to them in all their glory.

"Look, Dad, look at your spunk hanging out of her asshole, and look how messy her cunt is. Pull her open, Dad, and push some of that spunk up her vagina, while I ream out her butt again."

"Aagghh!" I yelled, as my son drove his cock into my ass so hard, that even with the lubrication from his father's semen, the suddenness of it sent a ripple of pain through me, added to immediately, as my husband pulled my cunt open, and rammed the spunk covered fingers of both his hands inside me.

They then abused me all over again, this time with my son's cock in my shit hole rather than my husband's. He had moved around, used his hands to force my mouth open, and he put his semi-flaccid cock inside.

"Suck me hard again, bitch. Show me how much you still want your secretary-fucking husband."

For the second time that afternoon my mouth was filled with the taste of spunk, this time my husband's rather than my grandfather's, mixed with the disgusting taste of the inside of my anus, and I gagged as I thought about what was in my mouth.

"Don't play about, Susan, I know you can take me right in, so swallow my cock that's just come out of your ass."

I was now certain that I had no choice in the matter. My husband was going to fuck my mouth with his dirty cock whatever I tried to do, and the way my son was driving in and out of my butt left no doubt that he wasn't going to stop until he dumped his load inside my bowels, alongside his father's.

I sucked on my husband's cock, using all my skill to coax him back to full stiffness. It didn't take long, and then he grabbed both sides of my head, and fucked my mouth and throat as violently as he had my ass, which was now being savaged by my son, whose strokes were deeper and faster into me than I had thought possible. Between the two of them, my body was being tossed around like garbage in a whirlpool, and it was all I could do to get my hand down between my legs, and start playing with my clit. So fucking rape me, you bastards, I thought, but I'm going to enjoy it as much as you do, losers.

I wasn't surprised that Michael didn't last very long, the way he was going at me. As I felt his body stiffen, and his cock give three massive thrusts into me, I knew his spunk was mixing with his father's inside my anus. Just the thought of it excited me, let alone the wonderful sensations from his stretching my hole, and I rubbed hard on my clit, determined to come as well.

My husband was still violating my mouth, when, as my son's cock came out of my bum hole, I came. I couldn't scream, but as my body felt ripped into shreds from the intensity of my orgasm, I must have clamped my jaws together, so Charlie did it for me, as my teeth tried to sink into his cock as his stroke forced it back down my throat.

I felt my son's hands pulling my cunt open again. "Fucking hell, Dad, she such a slut she's been playing with herself, even as we've been force-fucking her."