Keep It in the Family Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd relaxed my jaw, and I would have given a little smile, because my husband could only make gasping noises in reply, as the pain in his cock hadn't gone away. I was just feeling satisfied with that little bit of payback, when my cunt felt as if it were being torn open. My son had tried to get both hands in me, then when he couldn't manage it, he took one hand out, grabbed mine from where I was still stroking the front of my slit, and tried to force that in alongside his other hand.

I'd had my hand in me earlier, so I knew that would work, but his hands were so much bigger than mine that even he had to give up. Instead, he bent over and took a huge bite of one of my butt cheeks, biting in and holding his teeth tight into me. I jerked as the pain hit me, and at the same time my son changed his approach to my cunt. He put what must have been all of his fingers from one hand as far into my vagina as he could, pinching them against his thumb which was outside, rubbing my clit.

Did he really believe the myth of the G-spot? If he had, and if I'd had one, he would have been in the perfect place, but whatever, he wasn't taking any chances as with the other hand he grabbed my clit, squeezing it between his fingers, and trying to pull it out of me. Fuck, it felt amazing. The hand that was in me was massaging the parts of my clit that were inside me, while the other hand was sending ice cold shivers through me as he tortured the exposed nub of it.

I thought I knew how to get myself off better than anyone except my sister, maybe, but my son was proving me wrong. My legs were jerking around, and my whole body was quivering as the almost unbearable sensations he was generating in my cunt radiated through my body, bouncing back as they met others as my husband raped my mouth with his cock. Once again, I felt as if I was floating outside my body, floating on an invisible sea of pleasure and lust, totally at the mercy of my son and husband.

I knew my husband was coming in my mouth, and it must have been an automatic reaction for me to swallow, as it was filled with spurt after spurt of spunk from his pulsating cock. My son must have seen my husband ejaculating in my mouth, because he stepped up the speed of his fingers on my clit, and that and having to struggle to swallow my husband's jizz, sent me over the edge.

"SSSSShit!" I screamed, managing to send globs of saliva and sperm flying out of my mouth, as all of my muscle, ,right throughout my body, took on a life of their own.

I thought my son would stop after I'd come, but he didn't. He just kept tweaking, stroking, rubbing my clit, and massaging the inside of my vagina. Fuck, I've never had any trouble having multiple orgasms, and I loved them, but normally I need a couple of minutes rest between them, because after I have come once, everything is so sensitive that even the lightest touch is almost too much to tolerate.

"Stop! Michael, stop!"

He didn't, of course, and deep down I didn't really want him to either, although his fingers on my clit felt like red-hot pokers, and my body was squirming around trying to get away from him. And all the time I seemed to be coming, like one massive orgasm, with the most unbelievably intense spikes added on, as my cunt tripped my body into what was supposed to be another release, but which never came, and the next one hit me before I'd barely come down at all.

It felt as if it went on for ever. I barely could even remember my name, or who was fucking me, and I started to wonder if I would ever be able to get back to normal after this. In reality, it must have been only five or ten minutes, but enough anyway for my son's cock to get hard enough for him to shove it back in my cunt, slipping in just so easily, as my hole was saturated with my cum and the residue of his and my husband's sperm which had leaked from my asshole.

My clit was given a brief respite while my son changed our positions, so he could penetrate me more deeply, and when he rammed in me, I could feel his pubes tickling my labia. My whole body was buzzing and zinging still, as if I'd just drunk twenty or thirty double espressos straight down, or swallowed an overdose of amphetamines, and I could hear as well as feel my heart beating rapidly in my chest, underneath my aching tits, which were now getting attention again from my husband.

"Come on, Dad, get yourself going again. She made me and Tony both fuck her cunt at the same time, and she loved it, but I reckon you and I can do even better than that."

Yes, he was right, out of everything I'd done, what I loved most of all was two cocks working away in my cunt at the same time. I was pretty sure that my husband's cock would be no match for my younger son's, which was longer and thicker, but fuck, I couldn't wait to find out. My son laid back, and pulled me over backwards on to him, presenting my stuffed pussy to my husband. I opened my eyes, and saw Charlie stroking his cock, trying to bring it back to life, though he didn't seem to be having a lot of success.

"Come on Charlie. Just shut your eyes and imagine I'm that tight-cunted secretary you keep screwing whenever you can. With your son already up me, I bet my hole will feel even tighter than hers. Imagine it is her you are raping, and not your wife, you cheating bastard."

Oh yes. I thought that would do the trick, and it did.

"You really want this, do you Susan? Well here you are."

Shit, he might have been a bit careful just how he entered me, but he fucking wasn't, just ramming his cock into his son's as he pulled out of me a bit, then drove forward.

"Aagghh!" I yelled again, as his cock hit the already stretched skin at the front of my cunt, pushing it up inside me until it would go no further, but was forced to open more than was normal. After seconds of gorgeous agony, it snapped back into place as his cock ploughed the length of my vagina.

Although I'd managed to recover a bit during all of this, only the slightest touch was needed on my clit to fill me with that unbearable, adorable pain of sexual ecstasy, as I discovered as both my son and my husband decided it needed to be played with again.

To make matters worse, or better you might think, the stupid woman being shafted by two cocks in the same hole, decided that her tits needed some attention as well, and started squeezing her own nipples until she could bear it no more. I was back again into that land of sexual limbo that I was in when I was fucking myself earlier. All I could feel was the hammering my cunt was getting and the torment my breasts were suffering, completely unconscious of anything else around me, though I did manage to gasp out a few things in a strangled voice I could barely recognise.

"Fuck me harder. Fuck my sloppy wet cunt. Fill me with spunk, and make me come."

Given it was their third time in quick succession, the boys couldn't help taking a bit longer than usual, and even with all of our cum easing the way, the opening of my hole was burning like the worst sunburn I'd ever had by the time they managed it. All that time, the bastards had been pacing their fingers on my clit, and so had the bitch of a woman squeezing my tits, all of them managing to keep me right on the very edge of coming, leaving me dying to come, but at the same time wanting to stay on the edge for as long as I could.

"I'm going to come in her Dad..."

"So am I son..."

Then my cunt exploded, as my body surrendered, and I came, violently, messily as my body jumped around, pulling their cocks out of my vagina, and spraying spunk all over my ass and my pussy, while my vagina seemed to be trying to wash out what spunk had entered it, by gushing out my own cum. It was magical, delightful, unbelievable, but even as I enjoyed it, I knew that I just couldn't stand any more of it. I'd heard someone use the expression 'shagged out' but until now I had no real understanding of what it meant. Everything went black.

I don't know how long I was out, but when I came round, Chrissy was stood next to me, still holding the camera.

"That was fucking awesome, Sis, and we got it all on film."

Another voice made me turn my head. "CHRISTINE! Leave your sister alone now, you can see she needs a bit of peace."

It was my mother, of course, knelt beside me, my father standing behind her.

"You've let yourself get carried away, Susan, like you did as a child, when you had a temper tantrum with your sister, mainly, or sometimes your brother. Come on, let me help you have a shower and clean you up, then your father and I will take you to bed with us for an early night, like we did when you were little."

I couldn't believe it. When I looked around, the lights were on, and it was dark outside. My parents had to help me up, as my legs felt like jelly, and none of the rest of my body seemed properly connected, like one of my dolls when the rubber bands connecting the arms and legs started to perish, and they wouldn't stay in place, ending up in impossible positions.

I'd completely forgotten about my temper tantrums when I was what, maybe five or six, or even younger, but a memory came back to me of a fight with Chrissy, when I thought she'd hidden my favourite toy car, and wouldn't give it back. I was sure that she was lying to me when she said she hadn't had it, and I remembered hitting her, stamping my feet, crying my heart out until I was sobbing uncontrollable, then holding my breath until I fainted.

It was only Mom slapping me hard across the back of my legs that jerked me back into breathing again, but then I was back to sobbing, which nothing was able to stop, even when Mom found the car under one of the arm chairs, proving that my sister hadn't touched it after all. I remembered my parents carrying me upstairs, and Mom giving me a wash and getting me into my nightdress, before she changed herself, then carried me into the bed, where I snuggled between my pyjama-clad father, and my mother, who hugged me until I fell asleep. I remembered her telling me later,that neither of them got much sleep as I sobbed for hours, keeping them awake.

And that was pretty much what they did this time, though with a few striking differences. First they showered with me, between them washing all of my outside, and one or both of them using their fingers to get the worst out of my holes, before my Mom douched them both thoroughly. I was still in a daze, yet still I remembered having to show her how to use a douche only months earlier, and I let out a little giggle, which took them both by surprise.

They dried me off in my lovely soft bath towels, then to my surprise, my father picked me up bodily, and carried me into the bedroom, where they gave me a cuddle sandwich, which again was the same, yet different. This time we were all naked: my mother's breasts were pressed against mine, and my father's semi-flaccid cock was pushed against my butt as we spooned. It wasn't sexual, though, not at all, and for once, I don't think I could have coped with any more activity between my legs.

"You know we love you, darling, don't you?" my Mom asked softly, after kissing me tenderly on my lips.

"Because we do, Susan. And we're proud of you, and of Christine and Brian, but you don't always need to try to show you are the best, darling," Dad added.

I could feel my eyes filling with more tears, but tears of happiness this time. "I love you too, Mom, Dad. I'm so glad we've discovered what we are..." and before I'd worked out how to complete the sentence, I was asleep in their arms.

The following day, when I woke up, I'd come on. I guess Mom must have known that Chrissy, Jade and I were all due, so she'd slipped a tampon in me while I was asleep. We'd only just got the final filming of the family trying to get Jade pregnant done in time, so now she could stop taking the pill.

My parents and grandparents went back home to celebrate Thanksgiving with some of the reunited family, including Julia and her new baby boy, Ryan, as close as she could get to her father's name, Brian, without causing too much confusion. For the rest of us, what with our periods and the excitement of the wedding, it was a bit of an anti-climax, but at least we managed to edit down most of the footage we had shot. Posting the wedding and impregnation scenes had to wait till after Tony had got Jade pregnant, of course, but the sequence of me taking the four generations of men, then women, then myself and finally my husband and son kicked up a real storm, even at the high-end price we'd put on them.

Once that was over, the kids all went back to college, leaving Jade, me and Chrissy alone again, with Charlie and Tony coming back in the evenings. As soon as Jade's period finished, most of my evenings were taken up filming her and Tony fucking. I'd argued that we only needed one good session, since viewers weren't to know exactly when conception happened, and anyway, with such frequent fucking it could be sperm from a few days earlier that did the trick, but Jade insisted that she wanted to have the actual conception on video, even if it she uncertain which it was.

Of course, church activity kicked into hyperdrive in the run up to Christmas, with us doing carols in many of the shopping centres around. It always seemed that there were more problems of homelessness and domestic violence at that time of year. Fortunately, though we had snow, it was no more than we were used to dealing with, but after riding the snow blower in the days, filming and church activities in the evening, I was often pretty tired by the time I got to bed, and I didn't get much action. Tony wanted to keep every one of his wiggly little sperm to compete in the race into Jade's womb, and most often, when I got to bed, Chrissy and Charlie were there already, and she'd already had the first bite of the cherry, if you get what I mean.

Naturally we were all on tenterhooks, wondering if Jade actually had become pregnant. She had found a temperature monitor and an app on her phone, so she got real-time readings and the wretched thing would beep at all sorts of inconvenient times to tell her that this was a good time to conceive. At least we were pretty sure that she actually had ovulated, which was by no means certain the first cycle after coming off the pill.

Even so, we used all our self-discipline not to test her pee every day with one of the most sensitive modern pregnancy testing kits, as we couldn't cope with the prospect of disappointment after the false positives which they often give. No, we'd decided to wait until she missed her first period, which like mine and Chrissy's, was due on Christmas Day itself.

When I woke up on Christmas morning, I'd already come on, my tampon already looking like a missing piece of Santa Claus's costume in red with white around the edge. My parents had come back for Christmas Day, and we'd all slept in a bit, as we'd all been to midnight mass the evening before. We were running late so I didn't get a chance to ask Jade if she had come on as well, before we went to the joyful morning service. Her face gave nothing away, so I guessed she hadn't come on, but that a few hours was really too soon to make a judgement anyway.

I love Christmas, though I regret the way it has become so commercialised, and the real meaning of it is becoming lost. This is why we always went to both Christmas services, and why we only gave each other small presents, intended to be heavy with meaning, but light on the purse. As soon as we got back from church, we got our Christmas meal, which we'd left roasting in the oven, then opened our presents.

As an example of the sort of thing we gave this first year of incest, I'd given Charlie a cock ring in the shape of Rudolph the Reindeer, and he'd given me a vibrator that lit up and played 'Jingle Bells" when it was turned on. The novelty of that, I suspected wouldn't last long, but it was a 'made in Taiwan' thing that looked pretty flimsy, so I reckoned I'd wear it out pretty soon anyway. I'd given Chrissy some nipple tassels with bells on, which by coincidence might work quite well with the vibrator, and I'd given my daughters some nipple suckers with a sprig of plastic holly on the ends.

Someone, maybe Tony as it was the sort of thing he'd do, had given my Mom a board game called 'Fuck Me', and we were all getting ready to have a game, though having me, Chrissy and Jade on was going to dampen things down a bit, when we heard a yell from upstairs.

"Quick, everyone. Quick, come and help me."

We recognised Jade's voice, but it had an urgency about it that frighten me, if no one else, and I wondered if she'd fallen, or had some sort of problem. We all dashed upstairs to find her sat on the toilet, her legs apart, waving a strip of paper with a visible blob of blue at the end.

"Look, I'm pregnant, everyone!"

Of course, we all clapped and cheered, and Tony managed to push past everyone to go and sit on his wife's lap, as she sat on the toilet with her legs still open, giving us a lovely view of her cunt with a few last drops of pee falling into the bowl.

"This is the best Christmas present ever!" Tony shouted, then kissed Jade on her mouth.

I went down stairs to open the champagne. Of course, our plans for the rest of the day were thrown out of the window, as talk turned to babies, and our own experiences of being young. There lots of stories from Mom about what Chrissy, Brian and I got up to as kids, though I don't ever remember being quite that naughty.

The more champagne we sunk, though Tony was careful not to let Jade have more than a glass or two given her condition, the more raucous we became. Well, when I say we, I mainly me us women, and at some point the boys went off to watch 'Gremlins' on the on-demand TV channel, and we all went to bed a bit worse for wear, except Jade.

One the following day, Boxing Day, my parents headed off early to join with my grandparents and great uncles and aunts, and we asked them to give our best to Julia and Ryan. Michael and Laura went off to visit her old roommates, and his team buddies, hoping to negotiate some swapping around, so they could share a room for the next semester.

My daughters and Chrissy's boys were going to some sort of disco in the evening, staying over with college friends, and after getting up late, they spent most of the day seemingly trying to work out what to wear. As far as I could tell, it seemed mainly to consist of Chloe and Lucy trying to outdo the other in how much of their nipples and pussies they wanted to risk being on show when they danced, with Jason and Jude egging them on, of course.

Jade, Chrissy and I spent most of the day looking at the online sales, which were already live, looking for maternity wear, and everything you can possibly imagine, and a lot I couldn't until I saw it online, for the baby. It also turned out that Jade actually had run more pregnancy tests, which with hindsight explained the satisfied grin I'd seen on her face a few times recently, and Tony was going through all the videos of him fucking her, trying to work out which was the one where she conceived.

Overall, it was a quiet day, so quiet that in the afternoon, Charlie said he'd go into the office to catch up on some of the paperwork, taking just a turkey sandwich with him, saying he'd eaten too much the day before. However, I was pretty sure that he was actually going to deliver a present to his secretary, right up one of her tight little holes, no doubt.

It got even quieter, as after dinner, Jade and Tony went back to their own house, and I imagined they were going to celebrate in a similar way to my husband and his secretary, after they watched the video which Tony was convinced was the one that did the trick. This left Chrissy and I on our own. We cuddled up on the couch together, and watched 'Edward Scissorhands' again on-demand, having a good cry as usual, though I just got the sense that Chrissy wasn't quite herself, somehow.