Keep It in the Family Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This has been Great Uncle, or a few more greats for many of you, Hiram. However, he has decided that it is time to pass this role to someone else. Now, there are many men in the next generation that could fulfil this role, and I am aware of several situations where it is needed very soon.

"However, based on his extensive genetic analysis, Professor Alex has proposed an alternative, actually one which is rather radical, and therefore I need to find out if you also would support it. The solution is based on the fact that firstly, this person's genetic makeup turns out to be an almost ideal complement to the main areas of inbreeding risk most of us carry, so using him would give us the best chance of maintaining the health of the family, while still allowing us to practice as much incest as we want - and I'm sure that, like me, you want a lot."

I could certainly support her in that, as my fingers were racing up and down my niece's warm, wet, pregnant cunt, and I was forcing my younger son's huge cock as far down my throat as I could manage, having had no trouble getting him stiff and lusting for his mother again.

"Secondly, he is an incomer, and although the incest trait has been fully induced through sex with family members, he still retains the urge to fuck women who don't belong to the family. Professor Alex, while wishing to understand the basis of this some more, believes that this is also a valuable trait to spread more widely in the family, so that more of us marry incomers, who we then convert, both for the long term health of the family, and to provide some interesting diversity.

"And what better example of that diversity could there be than Laura? We've never had such a wonderful ginger pussy in the family history, but yet you could see that she is definitely one of us now. The Professor believes, in fact, that it is no accident that Laura's husband is the son of the person I recommend we appoint as the Family Inseminator."

I confess I was only half paying attention. I was now also massaging my son's balls, as I bobbed my head backwards and forwards so he was fucking my mouth, and my fingers were first pushing deep into his wife's vagina, then stroking along her slit, before circling and rubbing over her clit. But then I realised what Aunt Annie had said. Laura's husband's father? Shit, that was Charlie!

"In addition, he has already got his wife's sister pregnant, evidence of the third advantage Professor Alex discovered: he is super-fertile. Many of you women will also have had the pleasure of him eating you out this afternoon, and I heard many favourable comments on his performance. So, Charlie, please come out here."

Fucking hell, it really was Charlie! I couldn't decide if I was pleased or annoyed, as he now had even more licence to go fucking women my daughter's age. My other problem was that I wanted to see what was going on, as everything had gone quiet, and yet I still wanted my son to fill my mouth with his sperm. Maybe it was partly the announcement, at least in Jade's case, but all of a sudden, I could feel that both my son and my daughter-in-law were getting close, so I moved my head and my hands faster.

As my son came, sending ropes of spunk jetting into my mouth, I felt his wife starting to convulse under my fingers. She began to slide down under the table, and I felt her hand join mine on her pussy, then push my hand down towards her hole. I knew what she wanted straight away, and as she kept sliding down, she became impaled on my fist which I drove up into her pregnant cunt.

I hadn't quite swallowed all of my son's spunk when I managed to get my hand out of Jade's vagina, and climb back on to my chair. When I looked back at the stage I saw Aunt Annie knelt down, holding her robe open to expose her tits to my husband, and I was just in time to see him jerk off, sending lines of spunk towards her face, falling back over her saggy breasts, then dripping down on to the floor.

"Please raise your hands if you support Charlie's election as Family Inseminator."

I could see that not everyone had their hands up, but there were more than enough to ensure he was elected with a massive majority. All I could do was to sit there with my mouth open, my son's spunk still on my lips, as I watched Aunt Annie suck my husband's cock clean.

"Thank you, thank you. I just have one more proposal on which I would like your support."

Shit, what the hell was this going to be, I wondered?

"As you know, two of our new additions have been working on the family tree, and trying to document some of the history of our family. Whilst we will, of course, need to keep it to ourselves, me and my fellow elders of the family believe that it would be an excellent thing to assemble as full a history of our family as we can, ideally going back before the moves to the USA. I therefore ask for your support in commissioning these two to expand, accelerate and deepen their work.

"Who are they, you may be asking? Well the first was one of our younger members, who Professor Alex paid tribute to, and the second is this woman, who you saw earlier, and may have seen on the streaming site her family have set up. Susan, please come up here and join me."

Fuck, as I looked around, still in shock, the huge screens burst into life, and they were all showing me getting fucked by four generations of my family, my favourite clip from the streaming site. Tony and Jade pushed me up and out of my chair, sending me towards the stage.

It was only as I walked that I realised my robe was fully undone, so my tits were out, and I spotted a line of my son's spunk down them which Jade must have missed. Not only that, but when I looked down, I could see that the whole of my pubic area was glistening wet with my son's saliva and my own cum, and what was supposed to be a neatly trimmed bush was matted and untidy. Some of the screens changed from the clip, to showing to me walking towards the stage, and when the camera zoomed in on my face, I could see a lot more of my son's spunk still around my mouth than I had realised.

I know I'd said I wanted to start writing the history, but I couldn't remember telling anyone except Tony. Apart from anything else, I didn't even know if I had the ability to write in a way people would enjoy reading. Still, all I could do now was to brazen it out.

"Yes, as you can see, if you hadn't already realised from her performance this afternoon and in the clip, Susan is a total slut. An absolute cunt - which I mean as the highest form of praise. So, Susan, do you have anything you'd like to say before I call a vote?"

"Actually, I do, Aunt Annie. Isn't that my husband's spunk you're wearing over your face and tits? I think I'd like it back, especially since you and everyone else seem to want him leaving it in a collection of fertile, unprotected vaginas. However, I can offer you some of my son's to replace it."

I put my arm around her, and pulled her slim body to me, kissing her on her mouth, my tongue catching some of my husband's sperm from her lips, and mixing it with my son's in our mouths. Then I licked her face clean, before moving down to her saggy tits. I picked up each one in turn. As I sucked them in my mouth, they yielded so easily, that I must have managed to get close to half of each breast inside it.

While I sucked hard on her tit, I pushed my hand between her legs, and slipped my fingers inside her cunt. Given her age, I was amazed how wet she was, but I guess that I would have been as well if I'd watched my husband jerk off over me in front of the whole gathering. She was slim enough that after I'd licked most of the spunk from her chest, and had the second tit in my mouth, that I could reach my other hand behind her.

I pushed it down between her ass cheeks, stopping to explore the tight circle of her anus, before pushing my fingers into her vagina, while I played with her clit with the other hand. I let her tit slip from my mouth, and she leaned against me, lifting one leg and resting on a chair, which someone had pushed closer to her.

For a minute, I wondered why she had done that, but when I looked back at the screens, it was obvious. By raising her leg like that, she had opened up a beautiful view of her cunt and asshole for the camera, which was capturing it and displaying it on the big screens.

"Fuck me, Susan. Fuck my ancient cunt, but shove something up my ass as well."

I looked up at the screen as I managed to twist my hand so that I could curl my thumb around. I felt the rough, wrinkled texture of her anus, as watched my thumb circling around it on the screen. Then I watched the tight little opening expand, as my thumb forced its way inside her asshole.

When it was as far in as I could manage, I pushed my fingers back into her vagina as far as I could, and I pinched my fingers and thumb together. Even with four fingers in her hole, this still made it stretch and gape, the camera zooming in, showing her cum oozing out of her around them. I rubbed hard on her clit as I relaxed and tensed my other hand, all my digits inside her holes.

"Vote for me!" I yelled, "I'll not only tell your story, but I will fuck every last one of you, and you can fuck me in any hole, in any way you want, and I'll record you for the streaming site if you let me, so the whole world can watch your incest. I'll be the Family Slut Historian, as my husband is the Family Inseminator!"

"For God's sake vote for her! FUCK!" Aunt Annie yelled, as my fingers send her flying into another dimension of space as her orgasm hit her hard. I felt something warm, as the screens showed her squirting over my hand, down my legs and over my feet.

I nearly came myself, as a forest of arms shot into the air. I was now the Slut Historian!

At least I'd partly got my own back on Aunt Annie, after she'd made us walk the shops naked the day before, although I was still determined she'd have eaten my pussy before we went home. That was going to have to wait, though, because after the last vote, people started to break up, many, I was sure, going to fuck an old, or maybe totally new family member, having been nicely warmed up by Laura, Charlie and me. Apart from that, I found my arm grabbed by my Mom, who had that other woman behind her again.

"Come on Susan. Grab Christine and Brian, and I'll get us space in the Pool Bar, because I need to tell you about my sister and your father."

My Aunt and my father? It was bad enough having an aunt I didn't know I had, but what the hell had my father got to do with it? A cold shudder went through me, and I wrapped my robe around me tightly. I was afraid that I wasn't going to like what Mom was going to tell me, but at the same time, I knew I had to find out what it was.

I nipped into a bathroom and cleaned myself up a bit, then went and found Christine and Brian, who were wondering where Mom and I had gone. When we went out to the Pool Bar, we found our parents, along with the woman I'd kept seeing, and another couple of about the same age as us, all sitting at a big table, with what looked like stiff drinks in their hands. Whatever bad feeling I'd had before got so much worse, as my mother looked grim, and my father looked as if he'd rather be anywhere else but where he was.

"I ordered you vodka martinis - you may be glad of them. Firstly, I'd like to introduce my sister, Rosemary. She's a few years older than me, and she was a tearaway from as long as I can remember," Mom said, giving us each a glassy stare.

We all said hello to the woman who I now could see looked a bit like a well-worn version of my mother, wondering what was coming next. Her brown hair was shot through with silver, her face carried more wrinkles, and she seemed heavier, and not in as good a physical shape.

"You're probably wondering who the other two are. Well, the man is your half-brother, George, and Hilary is, I don't know, a cross between an aunt and a half-cousin, I guess."

I started to feel a cold anger start to form in me. I couldn't work out Hilary's parentage, but if George was our half-brother, then either Mom or Dad had to be one of his parents, and given the mystery around Mom's sister, then surely it had to be Dad. But how could that be, given he and Mom had sworn to keep out of the family? Surely that meant staying faithful to each other? It only got worse when my father spoke.

"Yes, I can see from your faces that you are shocked. Yes, George is my son, and Rosemary his mother."

"But ..."

"Why ..."

"Surely ..."

All three of us tried to speak at once, only to be shushed by my father.

"Yes, I'm afraid I betrayed your mother. Just once, though that doesn't excuse it. Martha was pregnant with you, Brian, and was having a terrible time with sickness, not just in the morning. She didn't feel like ... you know."

I couldn't believe my ears. Dad had got frustrated, so he'd fucked Mom's sister? All those years he'd been so firm about the sanctity of marriage, when all the time he'd broken it himself. I felt myself getting angrier and angrier with my father, both for being such a hypocrite, but also cheating on Mom.

"Then when she was off shopping one day," he continued, "her sister Rosemary turned up in a terrible state. She'd run away from some sort of institution her parents had put her in, and she had no money and nowhere to go. I ..."

"The truth is, I was so desperate I told him he could fuck me if he'd help me out, which I thought meant persuading my sister to take me in, although our parents had told her to have nothing to do with me. I guess I just got Henry at a bad time, so it was all my fault, not his," Rosemary continued, as my father broke off with emotion.

"No, Rosemary, it was equally my fault. It's no excuse, but you just looked so much like Martha, and I was randy as hell so when you showed me your breasts, so I just couldn't resist."

Now I was angry with both of them, though most of all with my father. Somehow it felt worse than when I found out my husband was cheating on me. I'd always looked up to Dad, but now the image I had of him had not only fallen off its pedestal, but had smashed to pieces. I opened my mouth to try to express my feelings, but before I could, Mom had started speaking again.

"It turned out he'd already come inside her when I got home, but to be fair to Henry, he confessed what he'd done straight away. I wanted to kill both of them, but I still loved him, and after all, she was my sister, so I told Henry to take her to his parents and get them to look after her. I knew about the incest, of course, and Ted had been trying persuade me to let him fuck me for ages, so I thought he would be happy enough with my sister instead.

"That was the last time we had any contact with Henry's parents, until after you and Tony turned us around, Susan. Neither of us had any idea that Rosemary had become pregnant after that one time, nor that I was right about Ted being happy to fuck her instead of me. He's Hilary's father.

"I just thought you should know the truth, not least because George fucked you this afternoon, Christine, and you ate out Hilary, Brian."

I was still struggling to get my brain around it, and I couldn't believe that Chrissy and Brian seemed to be just accepting it.

"You're a lying, cheating, bastard, Dad - I hate you, and I hate you, Rosemary. You're not fit to be a sister to my mother. I'm going for a swim, and I don't want to see either of you when I get out."

I ripped off my robe, threw it on the chair, and dived, naked, into the pool, going straight into front crawl, with my face under water, going as fast as I could. The rules said no fucking in the pool for reasons of hygiene, but there were plenty of people playing around in it, and if I bumped into them, they just had to get out of my way. After a few lengths they scattered when they saw me coming.

Part of me knew I was being stupid and unreasonable. After all, my father had fucked me as well, and it was me that forced him into it. The whole reason for us being here was that my Mom and Dad were fucking the whole family, including their grandchildren as well as their own parents and more distant relations. It was just that my parents had brought me up is such a strict religious background, that the thought that my father had betrayed my mother before I was born, was burning my brain to destruction. How could he have done it? And I hated Mom's sister, an aunt I didn't even know I had. I hated her so much that I never wanted to see her again.

Eventually my arms and legs were really aching, and it is hard to have a full on cry when you're trying to swim like an Olympian, so I pulled myself out of the pool. Fortunately the rest of the family had gone. I just grabbed my robe where they'd left it, and charged off to go to my room, naked, dripping pool water everywhere, and sobbing my heart out.

Of course, with my eyes full of tears, my heart full of anger and my body dripping water I couldn't find my room, where I assumed my husband and sister would let me in. I backtracked, or at least I thought I had, to go to reception, but I found myself in another endless corridor, stumbling along, getting more and more desperate, until I went around another corner, and walked smack into a woman coming the other way.

"Susan, what the hell is wrong? Why are you all wet, and why are you crying? My room's just along here, and Vernon and Veronica are sleeping with another couple tonight, so it's just me. Come on, let's get you sorted out."

It was Julia, and I couldn't have been more glad to see a friendly face. She led me into her room. I just stood there, sobbing, while she dried me off, and started to dry my hair with the hair dryer. Over the noise of the air, between sobs, I told her all about the news, and how I was burning with anger at my father and my new aunt.

"Oh, Susan, I'm so sorry. It's not so different from my own story though, is it? My mother cheats and gets pregnant with me, then my grandfather does the same to me. You'll probably have a different perspective on it after a good night's sleep."

"No I won't, Julia. Your father didn't betray you the way mine has. I hate him, and that bitch Rosemary. And I don't think I'll be able to sleep a wink."

"Well, Susan, they say warm milk helps you get to sleep, don't they? I was going to have to use my breast pump before I turned in, as these tits are starting to hurt again. So, come on, let's go to bed, and I'll cuddle you to sleep while you suck the milk from my breasts."

As she spoke, she'd opened her robe to reveal her breasts, which were clearly engorged with milk, one of her dark brown nipples visibly leaking tiny droplets of milk. The image of her straddling Dad's face, the bastard, drinking her own milk, and spraying it over him leapt into my mind, and I remembered imagining how wonderful it would be to taste her milk in my own mouth as I felt it being sucked out of her nipple by me. And fuck, didn't I deserve it so much more than my rotten father?

"Oh, Julia ... (sob) ... I'd love it ..."

So, we both had a pee, and we shared a toothbrush before we snuggled up in bed together. She was laid back against the pillows, and I laid across her lap as her arms cuddled me in to her breast, just the way she must cuddle her baby normally. The sight of her dark, leaking nipples was wonderful, but the feel of them in my mouth, and the taste of her sweet milk was even better. I just lay there sobbing, drinking her milk, knowing that I was far too old to be doing this, supposedly the more mature woman, yet my brain was making me feel like a bad-tempered child.

I remember emptying one breast, as I dozed in and out of sleep, and then Julia turned me around so that I could suckle on the other one. She was right, drinking her warm milk was calming me down, damping down my anger, though I knew it was still in me, ready to spring back to life if I saw Dad or Rosemary.