Keep It in the Family Pt. 14

Story Info
Susan fucks surprise new relatives at the Caribbean event.
17.4k words
4.77
28.4k
31

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

After the bombshell that Mom had dropped when she told us she had a sister, Rosemary, and that she was at the event, Chrissy and I went back to our room for a shower. Our cunts and assholes were aching, but aching in an enjoyable way, that just reminded us of the fun we'd had being fucked by seventy-five or seventy-six men in the family, some more than once. When we went into the shower, Charlie was already under it. We joined him, but he didn't stay.

"Can't stop, girls. See you at dinner," he said.

"I bet he's going back to fuck one of the younger women he ate out, Susan."

"Bound to be, Chris. After all, he would have been able to work out which had the tightest hole when he was eating them, wouldn't he? But what on earth is going on with Mom and this sister she says she has? Even if we didn't know about her, how come she's here in the family given that it took me and Tony to get Mom to join in?"

Well, Chrissy didn't have any better idea than me. Given how shattered we were, we decided to have a bit of a lay down before we met Mom and the woman she said was her sister. To start with, we just chatted about our experiences in the afternoon, and which men we recognised who fucked us, to take our minds off the problem of our new aunt, and of course, we went to sleep.

The next thing we knew was Mom charging in to the room with one of the staff, who must have used a master key to get in, with an older woman behind her. Mom was in her robe, had her hands on her hips, and looked angry. Next to her was the guy who'd brought the breakfast the last two mornings, and I realised this wasn't just the third time he'd seen me naked, but I'd had been laid with my legs open, so now he'd had a really good look at all the interesting folds of my cunt as well.

"Fucking hell, girls, you were supposed to meet us in the bar an hour ago. Well, you're going to have to wait to hear Rosemary's story, because if we don't get down to the ballroom straight away, we're going to miss the lecture that's supposed to explain why our family is so into incest."

Shit, she was right, and I really did want to hear this, because I knew Tony had been working with the Professor who was going to speak, and he'd said that at last they were starting to understand how the incest trait really worked. Chrissy and I got out of bed, grabbed our robes, and followed Mom and the other woman down to the ballroom, as fast as our aching crotches would allow. When we got there, we saw it was set up for a buffet, presumably in the expectation that some people's attention spans would be exceeded if it were simply a set-piece lecture, and they could break it up by having a graze.

Once we'd got our food, we took it back to the table where the others were already waiting. Then a tall, handsome-looking man, wearing the same robe as the rest of us, of course, took to the stage.

"Good evening, family. I'm Professor Alex Banks, obviously from the Banks side of the family, and I'm a professor of Genetics in one of the famous Boston teaching hospitals. Firstly, thank you to everyone who provided a DNA sample for my studies, because it has really helped me start to get new insight into our family inheritance of incest.

"Now, I'm sure you're all aware that over the last half century or so, the standard explanation for how inheritance works is that it is all through DNA, which is essentially the blueprint that specifies how our bodies develop, our susceptibility to disease, and to a large extent how we behave. We all have two complete copies DNA, one of which we got from our mother, and the other from our father. When we reproduce, a single DNA copy is created in each egg and sperm, taking pieces at random from both our two copies.

"This explains an awful lot about inheritance, but not everything, and certainly not how our susceptibility to incest is inherited across all of the family, males and females. We knew there had to be something else, and more recently people have discovered what is called 'epigenetics', which is the area of my own research.

"Perhaps the best way I can explain what it is, is this. Imagine you have a long and complicated favourite recipe. Over time, you'll probably discover that you can skip one or two steps to save time, but yet that another step is really important. Maybe you prefer it if you double up on the amount of one ingredient, so you scribble all this in the margin of the recipe so you it all next time around. Now, the recipe is kind of like the DNA, and your notes are like epigenetics, not altering the basic blueprint, just how you execute it.

"Maybe this doesn't sound very dramatic, but it is. I'll give you a couple of examples. Firstly, in a colony of honey bees, the workers all have the DNA of a female, and therefore essentially are females. However, there is only one queen that lays eggs, acting like a female. There's still a lot that isn't understood, but what we know is that in workers the areas of DNA that code for reproduction are all turned off, a bit like scratching out something on your recipe. Those same areas, however, are turned on in the queen, and it is tied up with the fact that the queen is fed a different diet, including a lot more Royal Jelly.

"The second example is closer to home. We all have within us two collections of DNA which primarily determine our own reproductive performance, and a lot of shape of our bodies. These are called the X and Y chromosomes. Women have two X chromosomes, but one of them is essentially turned off. Men have one X and one Y, so have all the DNA needed to make them a woman, which would be a bit embarrassing unless much of it was inactive.

"What is also known is that sexual preference is also connected to these DNA areas, but not in any straightforward way. For example, there are well documented cases of identical twins, whose DNA by definition is identical, where one is heterosexual and the other homosexual, and it seems to have a random element to it normally. Of course, as soon as people discovered epigenetics, the obvious explanation was that it must be involved.

"My research is on the basic mechanisms of epigenetics, which are still only partly described or understood, but although I can hardly get direct funding for it, you won't be surprised that I started to investigate whether our incest trait is determined by epigenetics. Well, thanks to all of your DNA samples, I can now say, with confidence, that it is.

"There's much left to discover, but to simplify, it seems that the incest trait does a couple of things. Firstly, you are probably aware that normal people - meaning not special people like us - when they become sexually developed, find it hard to conceive of their parents or grandparents ever engaging in sex, although clearly they must have, of course. Well, it seems that that probably happens to us as well, but by the time we have got to sexual maturity, rather than the thought of sex with relatives disgusting us, it delights us.

"Secondly, it gives a big boost to our libidos - we're highly sexed, in other words, some might go so far as calling us nymphomaniacs. But, as you've probably noticed, there are very few homosexual men in the family, yet just about all of you women are rampantly bisexual. It seems that the trait pumps up our desire for the female body, then. We don't understand how this works, but it all kind of ties in with the latest ideas on how sexual orientation is determined.

"There's another interesting facet of the trait, though perhaps more of interest to the technically minded. It seems that you only have to inherit the incest trait from one parent, because that copy of the trait gets copied to the DNA from the other parent. This explains why essentially it gets passed down at full strength from either the male or the female, and doesn't get diluted by having children with people outside the family. This is unusual, but not unheard off, as we know that what is on one X chromosome in women affects the other one."

I could see people starting to get a bit restless at this point. The waiters were coming around offering us a choice of desserts and coffee, and I could see a few wandering hands around, and some gaping robes. I had Tony on one side, and Jade on the other, and I confess that I'd already slipped my hand under Jade's robe to start gently stroking her pussy. Jade turned to look at me, and I was just about to slip a finger inside her labia, when my attention was pulled back to the speaker.

"Thanks to Tony, and data from Martha and Henry's family - and didn't they give us a fabulous show today? - we've made a couple of other discoveries, one really amazing. Have you ever wondered about why it is that 'incomers', people who marry into the family with no background in incest usually seem to take to it like a duck to water?

"Well, Tony, when he and his Mom, Susan, went to fuck his resistant grandparents, managed to collect some hair samples from them actually before the incest started. Now, we expected Henry to be carrying the trait, because he inherited from his parents, but to our surprise, Martha did as well. How could this be? And why was it she had managed to resist joining us when she had the trait herself?

"But then Tony's brother took up with another incomer, Laura - stand up Laura and take a bow."

Laura stood up, alright, but rather than taking a bow, she opened her robe and gave everyone a good look at her pale skin, her gorgeous freckled tits, and her stunning ginger pussy. Not content with that, she turned around, bent over, flipped the robe over her back and pulled her butt apart, so that everyone could see her tight pink asshole and her gaping, moist cunt. She must have been pleased with the applause she received. I know I always was at the end of my stripping routine back home.

I turned to ask Tony what was going to come next, but he wasn't there. Uh? I soon found out where he'd gone, though, because I felt my legs being pulled apart.

"He doesn't like all the attention, Mom," Jade whispered, as I slid down in my seat, and pushed my finger into the warmth and wetness inside her slit.

I felt fingers opening me up as well, and I really hoped that it wasn't just shyness that had got Tony under the table, but the chance to lick his mother's cunt. Although my brain was getting overloaded by the feel of my daughter-in-law's hole, and her husband's tongue, which was lapping up and down my vulva, teasing my clit, then pushing as far into my vagina as he could managed, I still wanted to find out how Laura came into the picture, so I forced attention back to the speaker.

"Fortunately for us, and I have to give all the credit to Tony's foresight in thinking about it, he managed to get a few samples of Laura's hair before his brother had fucked her more than once or twice. Apparently, she was fucking the whole sports team in alphabetical order, and had only just got down to K for Kowalski."

That got a laugh from everyone, including Tony, whose laugh sent a waft of cool air over my clit, sending a shudder right up through me. I guessed it might even have been true, but I wasn't sure that Michael was going to be very happy about it being announced to everyone. My son's tongue was making my cunt buzz with excitement, and I could feel cum gushing out of my hole into his mouth. Jade was gushing as well, as my own fingers had been joined by my son's, and together we fingered her and played tunes on her clit, all hidden under the table.

"What was really exciting was that at that time there was only a slight trace in Laura of the epigenetic changes that seem to determine the lust for incest. However, since then, of course, not only has her fiancée Michael fucked her at lot, but his brother, father and uncle have all fucked her, and she has eaten out her mother-in-law, her gran, her two aunts and four cousins..."

"...and I haven't fucking finished yet ..." Laura yelled out.

" ... no, because you haven't fucked me yet, darling ... but back to the science, because Tony got some more recent samples of hair - I can't imagine how ..."

That got another laugh, as we all pictured my son pulling out some of Laura's pubes as he fucked her, or maybe picking them from between his teeth after eating her out. And talking of eating out, he was doing a fine job on me. I could hear the squishing noises from between my legs as he sucked and nibbled on my clit, then licked down to my hole, filling it first with his tongue, and then all of his fingers rammed up into me. I could also hear similar, but softer noises as the two of us finger-fucked his wife, and even the waiters must have noticed the smell of cunt in the air as they poured our coffees.

"... and the amazing thing is, that as of a week ago, she has the full incest signature on both copies of her DNA. The only thing we could come up with to explain it, is that spunk from a male with the trait must induce it in a female, presumably not the sperm itself, but the secretions from the prostate gland. The question is whether this requires the spunk to be taken through the mouth, the vagina, or even the asshole or skin. We clearly need some more research to work this out.

"Tony asked me whether the same thing could happen to a male, because his father is an incomer, and although he has a reputation for fucking anything with a tight cunt inside or outside the family, as you would have seen today, he is an active incest participant. Well, when Tony got samples from him, he had the trait as well, so it must also be induced by a female partner, presumably in her cunt juice."

Fuck, if that were the case, then Tony was getting a hell of a dose from me, as his warm wet tongue teased my pussy lips as he ran along each side of my slit, stopping at either end to explore the hill at one end, and the dark, damp cave at the other, sucking my cum into his mouth.

"This is almost unheard of in humans, although it has been known for some time that if a plant shoot is grafted on to a root that has an epigenetic signature, that signature is transferred right throughout the resulting plant. Now, let's go back to Martha, who had the trait but had resisted incest, as did her daughters for a long time, so it seems that spunk or cunt juice from a different member of the family seems to kick it alive. And I'm sure you'll agree with me that you saw it vigorously alive today in Martha and her daughters, Christine and Susan."

This time it was our turn to bathe in the applause that filled the room, and if it hadn't been for Tony working on it already, I've had stood up and flashed my cunt again for them.

"Of course, this all provides a perfect explanation of the inauguration ceremonies we watched today. What better way to ensure than an incomer woman had the same desires as the rest of the family, than by filling her with as much spunk as she could take, through every opening, or a man by swallowing the cum of tens of family females?"

I registered the sense of this in the deep recesses of my brain, as I gave everything else over to just enjoying the wonderful tingling my son's tongue was sending through my body from the wetness of my pussy, and the delight of sharing my daughter-in-law's cunt with him. I just wished he'd finish, though, because all this talk of taking in spunk had made me crave for the taste of Tony's, or having it fill my vagina, and I could tell by the way that Jade's eyes were rolled into the back of her head that she was on the edge of her own orgasm as well.

"Well, I can see you are all getting restless, and all this talk of incest has set me off as well. So I'll just say that there's a lot more to discover. Maybe understanding how the induction works could even lead to medical breakthroughs in treating epigenetic disease, but I can only work on incest as a private side line, so I would welcome pledges of funding, and I'll be sending round a call for volunteers to help with my research. Now, Laura, come here..."

I was really close, but I managed to keep my senses working enough to see Laura fling off her robe, and run naked towards the podium, her tits flying everywhere. By the time she reached it, the Professor had taken off his robe, and we could all see he had a large, erect cock, throbbing gently. Laura bent herself over the desk, and the Prof just rammed his cock between her pink lips, which were already glistening with cum, going deep inside her vagina.

That got a round of applause, of course. However, my applause was in the form of a partly muffled scream as I came as my son bit my clit, and forced my cunt wide open with his hand. Between us, we got Jade to come at almost the same instant, adding another yell to the feedback the Prof was getting, as he pumped in and out of my other daughter-in-law. I'm not sure if it was just touching our cunts that did it, or whether he'd been masturbating as well, but as soon as he knew we'd both come, my son leapt out from under the table, and shot stream after stream of spunk over his Mom and his wife-cousin's face.

"Don't let it go to waste, Mom," Jade said, before she started licking up the spunk of my face.

Would I? No fucking chance, and when she'd finished, I cleaned her face, and we ended with a deep kiss, our tongues stirring Tony's spunk around inside each other's mouths. As we did it, the audience had started a handclap, which got louder, and when I looked up, I saw it was in time with the Professor's thrusts into Laura's cunt. Or maybe he was following the rhythm set by the audience? Whichever it was, the clapping started to speed up, and so did his thrusts. It didn't take long before a shudder went through his body, and we all knew his spunk was now filling my daughter-in-law's vagina.

The audience erupted into whistles and cheers, and as they separated, I heard the sound of a spoon hitting a wine class, calling for silence. Laura started to run back to where she'd been sat with Michael and my brother's family, but her progress was slow, as so many members of the audience tried to finger her, or even use their mouths to collect the white liquid which was visibly running down the inside of her thighs. At the same time, a group of women I didn't recognise, grabbed the Professor, and fought to clean his spunk and Laura's cum off his now flaccid cock.

Eventually, the audience settled back into silence, and when I looked up, Aunt Annie was stood up, looking around, waiting to speak. In the lull, I took the opportunity to slip under the table myself, so I could return the favour to my son, who had moved back on to the chair I'd left, next to his wife.

"Thank you Alex. I can't say I understood all of what you said, but I understood enough to see the scientific logic behind some of our family traditions, such as the ones we experienced today. The way that fucking family members reinforces our desire for incest is, in many ways, a good thing. However, we also know that it can be taken too far, if close relatives start making children together.

"This, of course, is why the family developed a tradition of appointing a Family Inseminator, who would provide the sperm in cases where a brother and sister, a mother and son, or a father and daughter had become so close that they wanted to start a family. This has normally been a man two generations older than the woman, so that even if they were directly related, there had been some genetic mixing in between."

I was just about keeping an ear open to listen to what Aunt Annie was saying, though most of my attention was on using one hand to fully work on Jade's cunt, which was dripping with cum from the attention we'd both given it, knowing that her husband was eating his mother's pussy right next to her, and using my mouth to coax my son's cock back to life.