Keep It in the Family Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't say I was too keen on the idea of having something up my ass which had just come out of someone else's, even if he was my half-brother, or having my pussy full of a toy which had just come out of my own ass. But fuck, the way Rosemary and her daughter were plowing my holes soon made me forget that, especially when Rosemary started pulling and twisting my nipples, and Hilary added the stimulation to my clit from her fingers, building ultimate intensity with the vibration resonating right through me from her strap on.

"I've always wanted a sister to fuck, Susan. I love Mom and Gran, but your cunt is something special. I just wish it was a real cock," Hilary said, smiling, and leaned forward to kiss me, pushing her tongue right down my throat.

I'd just reached out to grab her tight little nipples, when her face was pushed back, and a real cock took its place. I could see the glistening translucent goo, and smell the totally arousing scent of my half-brother's spunk and my aunt's cum on George's cock, which was now hard again, and pressing on my lips. I opened my mouth, and let him force his shaft down my throat. I loved the taste of the two of them, and yet again I felt my body totally surrender to sexual feeling as I was fucked airtight by my aunt and her two children, who were almost my sister and brother.

George put his hands up the side of my head, and started fucking my mouth hard. His thumbs were on the side of my neck, and he pressed them in hard, restricting the flow of oxygen to my brain. Everything started to go dark, but somehow the feelings where Rosemary was squeezing my nipples, and where the plastic cocks were going in and out of my holes, seemed to get more and more intense.

There was nothing I could do except trust that George wouldn't actually kill me. I couldn't imagine that the family would be happy about a murder at the event. Anyway, my cunt was yelling at my brain to stop burning what oxygen I was getting, as if I was going to die, she was going to fucking get to a climax first.

"Yeah, let's rape the fucking bitch good," I dimly heard Hilary yell out, as she rammed the red cock even harder up my cunt, filling my belly with the most extreme pleasure. "Fill your sister's mouth with your spunk, George. You saw yesterday how much the cunt enjoys spunk in all of her holes."

She was right, of course. I did, and it was her words that launched me into my climax while I still had enough oxygen in me to do it justice. My hips seemed to take a life of their own, as they started bucking around, pulling the plastic cocks out of me, then ramming them back in me even harder. Just as I thought I was going to pass out, my body aching with pleasure and lack of oxygen, when I felt warm liquid pumping down my throat as my half-brother came in my mouth.

Oh yes, I'd managed to give him an intense enough orgasm that he lost control of his own muscles as more ropes of sperm shot into my mouth, and he released his grip on my neck, letting me suck air back into my aching lungs. I guess that I was so desperate for air, that I hadn't quite swallowed all of the spunk, and when I opened my mouth like a fish gasping for air, Hilary must have seen the white coating inside my mouth.

"The cunt didn't swallow it all, Mom. She hasn't really learned her lesson, has she?"

"No, Hil, she needs a bit more raping, doesn't she. Martha tells me she likes two cocks in her cunt at the same time, so let's try that."

While her mother was speaking, Hilary was kissing me, licking her husband and half-brothers spunk from the inside of her half-sister's mouth. At the same time, they both pulled their strapons out of my holes, leaving me feeling empty, and ready for them to rape me again, or at least to pretend they were, given that I wanted it as much as them. When Hilary broke the kiss, she grabbed one of my arms, and her mother grabbed the other, between them turning me over so that I was now facing the older woman, our tits pressed against each other.

"Go on, then, rape me." I said, spitting in Rosemary's face. "Funny how it takes two of you, when I could do it to you on my own, bitch."

"Fuck, I can see how you managed to turn my sister, after all those years, but let's see how you like having my cock up your cunt, given I've only just pulled it out of your asshole, slut."

Shit, that was a bad idea, and I really wouldn't suggest you do it: shit is the operative word. Still, the idea just added to the fantasy of really being raped by these two women, and anyway, the one Hilary was wearing had already moved from my ass to my pussy, and I was looking forward to having in my ass again.

Rosemary pulled me forward, and Hilary guided the strapon into my vagina. It was so wet and open, though, that I think it was more about Hilary touching my lips as she watched it enter me, than really needing any guidance. As my hole was being roughly violated again, my aunt pulled one of my tits to her mouth, and sucked hard on my nipple, which was already stiff, filling my whole breast with a warm, delightful ache.

I was expecting to feel Hilary's big red strapon against my anus, looking forward to the agonising pleasure as it opened up my tight sphincter and pushed right up into my guts, but I'd forgotten what Rosemary had said. Instead, I felt something hard at the opening of my vagina, which was already stretched to take Rosemary's plastic cock.

"Aagghh! FUCK!" I screamed, as Hilary kept pushing hard, forcing my cunthole to expand even wider.

God, I loved two warm, living cocks up me at the same time, and had even taken William and my son Tony, who both had massive cocks, but these plastic ones were far less yielding, and the one Hilary was using was deeply ridged as well. I felt my hole being forced to stretch beyond anything I would have imagined it could manage, had I not experienced three babies coming out of it.

And the experience was in many ways similar. The pain was almost unbearable, but then Hilary managed to force the helmet past my opening, and when the massive red cock rammed up inside me alongside the other one, the pain turned to a feeling of pleasure spreading right through me, from my stretched and stuffed vagina up to my nipple that was being sucked hard.

"Now let's fuck the bitch hard, Hil," Aunt Rosemary said, not that her daughter seemed to need any encouragement to drive the strapon in and out of my cunt, the ridges sending flashes of the most incredible sensations through me as they tweaked the tight opening of my hole.

I had one hand underneath me, playing with my clit, until Rosemary's hand joined mine, and silly cow that I was, I worked on getting a finger inside my vagina, alongside the two plastic cocks. I was starting to get that out-of-body feeling again, as I headed fast towards another orgasm, my stuffed vagina making my whole belly feel as if it was filled with burning hot coals.

It was as if I was on the ceiling, looking down as my half-sister, and my aunt raped me with those massive plastic cocks. Maybe it was just my imagination, but I was sure I could see George walking back towards the bed, and I could feel the jerk as well as see it, as he drove his cock into his half-sister's asshole, and started adding his pumping to the motions inside me.

I guess that having come twice already, it would take a bit longer this time, but I didn't mind, as I was totally lost in the enjoyment of being no more than the fuck toy of my Mom's sister's family. I must have come two or three times as the two plastic cocks fucked my cunt, and my aunt rubbed hard on my clit. I'm pretty sure both she and Hilary came as well, but neither of them broke the pace of their thrusts much, just shuddering and letting out little squeals of pleasure. I was right on the edge of yet another orgasm, when we were all taken by surprise.

"Fucking hell, we're supposed to be at the cunt weight lifting competition in three minutes. Even if you don't want to take part, I'd have thought you'd like to watch. Now, get my daughter off quickly, and get cleaned up."

It was Mom, of course, and her voice tipped us all over, although I had a suspicion that she'd helped by either grabbing George's balls, or fingering his asshole, or maybe both. Anyway, we all came almost together, like a series of explosions going off at a firework display, and my cunt felt just as if it was being blown into glowing pieces in the sky, only slowly dropping back to fill in the space between my legs.

We managed to grab a quick shower, and headed off to the ballroom to take part in the competition.

"So, you seem to like my sister now, Susan?" Mom asked as we trailed the others. "She always was the family slut."

"Yeah, Mom, but I think you're the bigger slut now, aren't you?" I replied, smiling, and giving her a quick kiss as we entered the ballroom. "I love you, Mom."

I have to say that the competition was a bit of a disappointment on two counts. If you've never seen one like it, the idea is that the woman puts a wooden egg, no bigger than a hen's egg, inside her with a chain and a hook dangling a few inches. She then has to squat while the umpire attaches weights to the hook, and she has to lift the weights until her legs are straight, without the egg coming out of her. Apparently, the world record is held by a Russian woman, who worked on her muscles after having her first baby, and who can lift over thirty pounds.

Impressive, though our winners only managed twenty-one, a tie between some great-great-aunt or other, as skinny as a rake, and barely looking as if she could lift that much at all, let alone with her pussy, and a distant cousin, who could have only been eighteen or so, and probably still had all her natural tightness left in her vagina.

The disappointments were that first, it was far less arousing than I'd hoped, because what went in was small, and it was hard not to be fascinated by the weights, and forget the pussy. The other disappointment was that I was useless, only managing fifteen pounds, less than Mom, Rosemary and Hilary, and way less than my two daughters. I blamed the fact I'd only just been fucked by two enormous plastic cocks, so my cunt muscles were still stretched, but of course, Charlie just said it proved his point, and totally justified him looking for tight young cunts to fuck.

It all left me feeling pissed off, so I told them all to just fuck off, planning to head off on my own to the bar to drown my sorrows. I was just about to leave the side exit to the ballroom, when I saw a young man and woman walking to block my way. Their faces had the tell-tale characteristics of people with Japanese, or maybe Chinese blood in them, and I vaguely remembered seeing a few older Japanese-look people, wondering how they could be part of the family.

"Hello, Susan. We've been trying to find you all day. We think we must be your great-uncle and great-aunt."

"What? But you're young enough to be my children! What on earth are you talking about?"

"It's a long story, but it is kind of true. We definitely share some close relatives. Anyway, we thought that as our Slut Historian, you'd be interested in our story. We'd like to meet you and Tony to tell you about it. We've booked a private room for later. Please say you'll come. Tony can bring the gorgeous Jade, too."

Fuck, surely there couldn't be another twist to the already twisted history of my family? Still, there was only one way to find out, so I agreed to the meeting.