Keep It in the Family Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just wanted to humiliate the cheating bastard, and humiliate him this time in front of all of the family, the family that had just gang-fucked me. They were all watching, and I don't think they could believe it, as I kept stroking my husband's cock, just enough to keep him stiff and dying to come, but never letting him, while I rubbed my sperm-covered ass and pussy on his face. I used my fingers to pull the white mess out of me with my fingers, then pushed them into his mouth, if I didn't think he was trying hard enough.

Of course, while I wasn't letting Charlie come, I was either rubbing my clit with my fingers, or grinding it into his face, so I was filling my cunt up again with cum, but mostly mine this time, almost as fast as he was emptying it. It was another of those times when I'd really lost it, I was so intent on punishing him.

"I think that's enough now, darling," Mom said softly, tapping my shoulder. "I think you've made him suffer plenty. Now, if I were you, Charlie, I'd say sorry, and try to find a way to make it up to Susan, as you've obviously upset her badly this time."

I struggled to get my brain back in the real world, and to get my cunt under control, but in the end I managed it, and walked over to Rosemary again. She got what I asked, and then I walked back to Charlie.

"God, Susan, what's got into you?"

"Every cock here, darling."

"No, I mean ... why treat me like this? I thought you didn't mind me fucking the eighteen-year-olds at work, as long as I told you, and showed you pictures of them? Shit, I don't mind you screwing your relatives either, but that was a hell of a lot of spunk to eat."

He was right, of course, but Sam Adams hadn't been there when we'd made the agreement, which probably explained it. Though having everyone watch what I did to him had been fun, especially as my sister, who was carrying his child in her belly, was filming it all.

"OK, Charlie. Here's the deal. Swallow this little purple pill, and if you can keep fucking me until it runs out, describing what you did to her, using all the Karma Sutra positions you can remember, without me getting bored and stopping coming, then I'll forgive you."

"Fucking hell, Susan ... still, that sounds as if it might be fun. You're such a disgusting slut these days, but I love it, and I love you."

I got Wayne to untie him. Well, he was pissed off that I'd cut his best lasso off of Ingrid, and didn't want me to mess this one up as well. I must have been going soft, because I thought I'd give Charlie a beer to help the pill go down. I walked over to the table with the drinks, flipped the cap off, and forced the bottle of Sam Adams right up my cunt until it disappeared. Then I walked slightly awkwardly back over to Charlie, who was standing, rubbing his arms and legs.

"Here you are, darling" I said, handing him the pill. "Give me a kiss, and put your hand between my legs."

I could see him wondering what new punishment I was going to inflict on him when he kissed me, but as he pulled away, I gave him my most innocent-looking smile, parted my legs a bit, and I grabbed his wrist and held his hand just below my pussy. Then I squeezed down, and let the bottle slowly exit my vagina and drop into his hand.

"I thought you'd like a bit more of my flavour, darling. Come on, let's go to bed, and we'll see if you can keep fucking me until the pill wears off. Remember, though, you can't come until I say so, but you can make me come as often as you like."

When we got to the bedroom, I pushed him back on the bed. His cock was standing up rigid, and looked gorgeous, though it was going to feel a heck of a lot better once it was inside me. I straddled over him, my face towards his in the classic cowgirl position, and I slowly lowered myself down. God, the feel of his cock entering my cunt was wonderful, still something special, even after the energetic fucking I'd been given earlier, and the thrill that went through me made everything shiver and glow.

"So, come on Charlie, tell me all about how you fucked Brian's new secretary."

"Dolly?" he said, making me laugh out loud.

"She's not really called Dolly, is she? I was told she looked like an eighteen-year-old Dolly Parton: blonde hair, blue eyes, a small waist, but huge tits and ass," I said, starting to move myself up and down over him.

If I'd ever had any doubt that I loved him, it would have vanished as soon as he reached up and started gently stroking my clit. He might be telling me about screwing someone else, but he still paid attention to me, in the way that by no means all men did.

"I think she knew all about me, at least within a few days of starting. She kept bringing things into the office which could easily have gone in the internal mail, and sometimes they were printouts of emails anyway. She mostly wore pure white blouses, with lots of buttons undone, and really short black skirts.

"She looked lovely anyway, but she always managed to bend right over my desk to give me the papers. Tits like hers really need some support, but she must wear only half-cup bras, because her nipples show under her blouse, and when she bends over my desk, I can see so far down it they're visible. Fuck, Susan, they are fabulous. Big and firm, but still soft, not like those plastic ones some women have."

"Are they as nice as these, though, Charlie?" I asked, bending forward so my own tits slapped against his face. The only answer I got was his mouth clamping over one of my nipples, and him sucking it, making it even stiffer. Given the true answer would have probably been 'better', I thought that was good enough.

"And then she seemed awfully clumsy, keeping dropping papers on the floor, so she had to keep bending to pick them up, and some how she usually bent away from me. Shit, Susan, when she bent over, her skirt rode up, and I could see almost all of her ass, as her always white panties always seem to have ridden up between her cheeks, and there always seemed to be a slightly yellow area further down."

"And you just thought her cunt was wet because she was lusting after an old man like you, didn't you? Of course, you did. And I suppose you think my cunt is this slippery because of you, don't you?" I asked, riding up and down on him faster and faster. "Make me come, Charlie, while I imagine it's my father fucking me, but don't you dare come."

I could see he was having trouble holding it back, but I didn't care as I rode his cock like a fairground ride going up and down on it, and he rubbed my clit. I fell forward as I came, and as my lips closed towards his, I said "I love you, Charlie."

And I did. How many other men would let me come on them thinking of being screwed by their father, especially if they weren't to come as well. Who cared if he fucked a few - actually a lot of other women? At that moment, not me.

"Can you still do the Bridge, Charlie?" I asked, as I came down from my latest orgasm.

For those of you who don't know what this is, it's a higher version of the cowgirl. Between us we struggled a bit, but eventually I ended up standing over Charlie. He had his back arched, and used his arms and legs to raise himself up so his cock was still inside me. It's fun, but hard work for the man.

"So, you'd seen part of her tits, and her butt, though neither of her holes, eh, Charlie? I bet your cock was stiff, and you were dying to see her cunt and her asshole, weren't you?"

"Of course, I was, darling, but can we change position? How about trying the Suspended Scissors?" Charlie asked, after I'd ridden him up and down, his back taking most of my weight when his cock was in me as far as I could get it.

Shit, that was as tiring for me as the Bridge had been for him. I managed to slide over the edge of the bed, putting one arm straight down to the floor, and then Charlie slid over, still just about staying in me, until he was standing next to the bed, with one of my legs between his, and both just barely on it. Bastard, I'd mentioned Dolly's asshole, and he knew he would get a good view of mine in this position, as well as his cock stretching the opening of my vagina, while I had to take all my weight on the one arm.

"I love your asshole, Susan," he said, as his finger slipped in easily, lubricated by the remains of everyone else's spunk still in me.

"Bastard. You're thinking of hers, aren't you? You can't fuck mine now, but alright, you can fucking come in my cunt if you want. Imagine it's her holes again."

Well, I couldn't hold this position long, and thankfully, he only needed one arm to keep me up, so he could work on my clit again.

"She didn't have all this spunk in her ass when I fingered, it though, Susan, you fucking slut, and even her ass was tighter than yours," he replied, as he started to pump in and out, hard and fast.

"It's all those other men I've let take me up the ass, Charlie. Remember how you used to beg me, and I'd say no?"

Hell, this was getting me as excited as it was Charlie, as we fucked but imagined we were both cheating on each other. I'd already come a lot, and my cunt was aching, but it was a wonderful, pleasurable ache, and I knew I was only seconds away from coming again when I felt Charlie's cock pumping sperm into my vagina.

Shit, I came so hard, my whole body trembling as the wave of euphoria hit me, and that was my problem, because the arm holding me up seemed to turn to jelly, and I fell down on to my shoulder on the floor. I was sure that it would have pulled Charlie out of me, but he managed to keep his arm around my hips, so that his cock stayed in my spunk-filled cunt. He then bent his knees, and I ended up kind of sat on his lap, still impaled, in something like what I though was called a Lotus position.

From there, we steadily changed positions, as Charlie described how he'd taken Dolly out for a meal. We went through the Tominagi, the Glowing Juniper, the Cross, the Toad, the Hero and a whole load more positions whose names I've forgotten. I laughed out loud when he told me how he'd slipped his hand under her skirt, below the table in the restaurant, but when it got between them, she'd slapped her legs together, and everyone looked around wondering what the noise was.

To rub it in, she went to the bathroom between courses, and when she came back she handed him her panties, which he said were so wet and fragrant he could barely contain himself. He could feel her legs were apart, so he tried again, and this time she let him just touch her trimmed pubes before she slapped her legs closed again.

"You could still fuck her with her legs closed, though, couldn't you darling," I said, getting him into the Slide, where I was laid on him with my legs tight together.

"If only I could have got up her to start with, of course."

"So obviously you did get to fuck her, though. So how did you manage it?"

"I managed to persuade her to ask me in for a nightcap after the meal, and while she faffed around getting the coffee, she kept dropping things again, and without her panties, I could see her cunt and asshole every time she bent over. My cock was practically splitting my trousers. While we had coffee, I tried all my usual techniques, at least those I hadn't used over the meal, asking her about her childhood, her ambitions for life, her hobbies, everything. But nothing worked. I was almost thinking I'd just have to make a grab for her, but I've never had push myself on anyone before."

"I bet you were imagining what it would be like to have your cock in her, like you have in me, weren't you? But how much tighter her young little cunt would be than mine."

Poor old Charlie. He did have a way with him that I'd experienced all those years ago, and given the number of secretaries he'd had over the years, he clearly hadn't lost it.

"Yeah, but it wasn't just her pussy. I couldn't stop imagining those huge tits slapping me in the face, and touching that gorgeous little asshole she'd flashed at me. No, I thought I'd lost it, and I'd have to come back home and fuck you or Chrissy."

"So, you don't like being up your wife's cunt then, eh? You know what you can do if that is the case, Charlie."

"No, Susan. You know what I mean. I love fucking you, of course I do, but I just like a bit of a change now and again."

We'd got into the Slip position by then, where Charlie was knelt on the bed, and I had my legs up over his hips, laying on my back. It was one where he could get deep inside me, and as he told me he liked fucking me, he rammed into me hard, and rubbed up and down my slit, over my lips, and around my clit. He had a smile on his face as well, so I knew he was just teasing me.

"So, what happened, Charlie," I managed to ask, as I felt another orgasm rushing up towards me.

"She said it was getting late, so maybe I should be thinking of going soon, but she had something to give me first. She disappeared into the kitchen, and when she came out she was butt naked."

"'Well, Charlie, don't you want to fuck me?' she asked, and it was all I could do to say yes. Her breasts were stunning, huge but firm, and they had the most enormous areolas, covered with what looked like little goose bumps, and her nipples were stiff and as long as the first joint on my little finger. 'Penny and Ruth told me all about you, and I thought you were just some dirty old man. I swore you'd never touch me if you tried to force yourself on me. I might look soft, but I'm a Black Belt judo expert. But you're really nice, so all my holes are yours if you want them.'"

"You said no, of course, because you had a wife at home and her sister who is carrying your baby?"

"Bitch. Oh no, I was going to fuck her alright, and in every hole if I could. As I undid my shirt, she came over and unzipped my pants. Shit, Susan, my cock sprang right up and hit her in the face, but she just opened her mouth and took it in."

Oh fuck, the image of my husband with his cock in young Dolly's mouth, that same cock that was sliding in and out of my cunt, and the sensations his fingers were generating on my slit, was just too much for me.

"Fuck the little cunt's mouth, Charlie," I yelled, as if he'd have needed telling, as I came with him deep inside me.

"Oh, believe me I did. I leaned forwards, forcing her head down over my cock, making her gag as I went deep into her throat. Maybe I should have been gentler, but bent over like this, I could reach those gorgeous tits. The weight of them, Susan, I couldn't believe it, but though they were heavy, they were also soft, and the feel of her stiff nipples against my palms was heavenly."

"You bastard, Charlie, fucking her mouth like that. You just wanted to come in her innocent little mouth, and make her swallow your spunk, didn't you?"

"Too true, I wanted to come in her mouth, and see my sperm in it before she swallowed it all down. Anyway, her mouth couldn't have been that innocent, because she stopped gagging, and her head started going up and down like crazy, making those gorgeous tits bounce and sway in my hands. It was out of this world."

"Come on then Charlie, come in my cunt the way you came in her mouth, you fucking adulterer."

I don't quite know why I said that, because he was guilty of the much greater sins of incest and sodomy, but when I put my hand against his on my clit, his strokes shortened, and I felt another load of his sperm filling my vagina, joining what was already there from him, and the residue of what the other men in the family had left up me.

"And did she swallow, darling?" I asked after we'd calmed down, and we'd swapped around a bit to the Bandoleer position, where I'd move my feet up against Charlie's chest, and he was pressing down on my knees, letting his cock get even deeper inside me.

"Oh yes, but not until I'd seen my spunk all over her lips and the inside of her mouth as she said 'I think it's my turn to get something'. I followed her to the bedroom, watching her stupendous ass as it bounced from side to side in front of me, giving me glimpses of her pussy as I followed her upstairs. Then she pushed me back on the bed, and straddled over me."

"Did you get a good look at her cunt, though, darling?"

"I surely did. She had a little blond bush at the front, and lovely pink inner lips poking out from her slit. But even better, before she lowered herself onto my face, she pulled her lips open, and I could see how wet and what a vivid pink her slit was, and the mess of her cum in her wide-open hole. The she said 'The girls said you liked looking at cunts - so what do you think, Charlie?'"

"And you said 'nice, but I'd prefer bigger, darker lips, like my wife and her twin sister have' of course, didn't you?"

"I'm not that fucking stupid, and it wouldn't have been true anyway, Susan. You and Chrissy always look as if something has come loose, and you need a good wash down there," he said, earning himself a kick from my feet. "No, I just pulled her down, and stuck my tongue up her dripping wet hole."

Shit, I was jealous. Not of Dolly taking my husband, no, I was jealous of him having his tongue up Dolly's vagina, if it was as good as he said it was.

"She bent over and took my cock in her mouth again, cleaning it off, and gently bringing it back to life. She tasted wonderful, Susan. You'd have loved her, and when I fingered her, I could feel how tight her eighteen-year-old cunt really was, and how few men could ever have been up inside her."

"I bet you wanted to shove your cock up it, darling, didn't you?"

"I made her come first, though. After she'd filled my mouth with her cum, I pushed her back on the bed, pulled her legs open, and drove my cock into her tight little hole. Fuck, it was marvellous as I felt her rubbing up and down my cock as I fucked her, so much better than your sloppy old loose cunt, darling."

Well, I hoped he'd say something like that. I'd got fed up with his comments, so I'd put in some serious time with the Kegel balls. Alright, I admit, part of it was to get one up on my pregnant sister, who definitely was sloppy and loose now. I used my legs to set the pace as Charlie started ramming in and out of me, the erectile chemical working its magic to keep him stiff. Although in this position he had a good view of my pussy, his eyes were closed, and I knew he was imagining it was Dolly he was fucking again.

"Tight like this, you mean, darling?"

I tightened my muscles as hard as I could. I could feel myself clamping against Charlie's shaft and his eye's popped open and he looked straight into my eyes. "So, who's got the tightest cunt now, Charlie? Didn't you realise what you've been missing, darling?"

"God, Susan, you know I'm fucking her in my mind, but you feel just like her now."

"Well, play with me like you played with her, and fuck the shit out of her darling."

Hell, he might have been a cheating bastard, but he could certainly fuck when he put his mind to it. I kept loosening and tightening the muscles around my hole as he pumped in and out of me hard, his balls banging on my ass with every stroke. I had one of my tits in my hand, squeezing my nipple, while Charlie had the other, and together our fingers worked on my clit, like a piano player playing boogie music.

"Enjoying her tight little cunt, darling?" I gasped out, close to coming.

"Oh fuck, Susan. FUCK!" he replied, with me joining on the last word, as my cheating husband filled my vagina with yet more of his seed, though in his mind it was a much younger and less experienced cunt he was in.

"I bet you pulled her open and looked at all your sperm up inside her vagina, didn't you, darling?"

"Course I fucking did, Susan," he said, pulling my lips apart so he could see his spunk up in my hole.

"It's such a shame you came in her, darling, because I bet she didn't let you take her up the ass, did she? Or let you fist her cunt, still filled with your spunk. You know I would have done, don't you?" I said smiling at him, as I took his limp cock in my mouth, started to suck it, and massaged his balls with my hands.