Keep It in the Family Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nearly on the point of giving in and letting him fuck me, when his mobile rang, and Dolly's name flashed up. He answered it, and as I knew she would, Dolly told him to put it on speaker.

"Hi, Dad. I thought you might like to know I'm pregnant."

I saw Charlie's face drop a bit, as he thought that someone else must have been fucking his daughter.

"Hi, Charlie, so am I," Maryellen said.

"But ... but ... who's the father ... or fathers?"

"You are, silly," they both said, perfectly together, then hung up.

"Congratulations, Charlie", I said, giving him a hug and a kiss.

"What? You knew about this, Susan, didn't you? But why?" he asked, clearly surprised, delighted, but totally confused.

"Of course, I did, darling. Dolly told me her one regret was not having a brother or sister. Maryellen also said she'd have liked another, but she'd saved herself for you, silly cow. Obviously, she was getting close to it being too late, so if you got Maryellen pregnant again that would solve the problem on paper..."

"You mean you knew that when I was fucking her that she wasn't using birth control?"

"Never has, she said. But if it was just her, that would recreate the problem that her new baby wouldn't have anyone of a similar age to grow up with, wouldn't it? What better than Dolly getting pregnant, so there'd be two babies to grow up together, though one would be the other's niece or nephew, or aunt or uncle."

"But, Susan, what about the inbreeding problem, because I'm Dolly's father as well? We can't let it happen ..."

"Calm down, Charlie. Professor Alex had your DNA already, and he had to have a sample of Dolly's to do the paternity test for her, so I just got him to do a risk assessment on her having a baby with you as the father. You're lucky, neither of you have any important missing copies of genes, and he says the chances are barely any worse than with unrelated parents. Dolly had not long had the coil fitted, and Alex managed to jump the queue and get it taken out again for her.

"When you fucked her when we were all together, she was unprotected. Why do you think I went home and left you to it? I'd have liked to have seen you make her pregnant, but probably it was when we were filming. You didn't really think all those retakes were because of the camera, did you? No, I just wanted to make sure you were successful, darling.

And why do you think they want to move close to us? Their two babies can grow up with your other bastard that Chrissy's carrying for you, as well as Jade and Tony's baby, darling," I said, smiling to take the edge off my words. "Now, don't you think you're loving wife deserves a good hard fucking for this?"

I pulled my skirt up, opened my legs, and gave him access to the cunt he'd been trying to get at for the last hour.

"God, Susan, you never cease to surprise me, and whatever I've done, I really do still love you."

Later, Charlie had already gone to sleep while I lay next to him, reflecting, my cunt, asshole and throat aching delightfully after he'd fucked me in all of them until he had no more spunk to shoot into me, and his cock refused to get stiff again.

I knew I could never quite forgive him for cheating on me before my sons forced me to recognise my true sexuality, but yet I still loved him. He must have shot hundreds of millions of sperm into my vagina over the years, and I'd let three of them complete their mission, producing my two boys, and my identical twin daughters who required just one between them. Chrissy had let one impregnate her, as now had Dolly. Even Maryellen would only be using two of his sperm, so I was still one ahead of anyone else.

After she'd given birth, Dolly's hole would be as slack as mine, and so would Maryellen's, so I could compete on equal terms. I knew he could never resist a tight young cunt, but surely his ability to talk young women into his bed must weaken as he got older? My problem was that he had more women to choose from, but while I needed a wider selection of men to fuck me, I only really fancied men within the family. I was going to have to work on that.