Keep It in the Family Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh God, she may have been a virgin, but I'd never have guessed it, given the way her mouth was eating out my cunt, taking me close to coming, then just backing off. I could hear her slurping down my cum, and I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge.

"That's right, lick my clit, you little virgin," I groaned to Anna, then "pull my nipples as hard as you can," I whispered, which was just an instruction for me, except that I felt two more hands pushing my own back, then pulling harder than I'd ever dared on my stiff nipples, pulling my whole breast out.

"FUCK!" I screamed, as I came, realising that the waitress must have come back in with dessert, and taken my words as a command for her. It wasn't what I had intended, but having another woman touching my nipples as Anna sucked my cunt was just wonderful.

After I'd recovered my senses, the waitress let go of my tits, and simply walked out without a comment, while Anna climbed out from under the table. The dessert was sweet and delicious, but that's just the way Anna's breasts and puffy nipples looked to me as we ate, and I could feel myself adding more of my cum to the already mess of cum and saliva in between my legs.

"Let's skip coffee, Anna. I want to fuck you, suck those lovely firm breasts and taste your virgin cunt, which I'm sure will taste even better than that dessert."

We stood, and I led her into the bedroom, one arm around her slim waist, and the other gently stroking one of her torpedo-like breasts. I was a bit surprised to see another young woman already in it, presumably just turning down the bed. Was it the waitress, or another girl who looked like her? I couldn't tell, and as I was about to ask her, she spoke first, and completely surprised me.

"Will you be pissing on Anna, Mistress Susan? If so, I'll get a clean sheet and underlay ready."

I was so completely shocked, I could feel my face getting hot, as a blush spread over it, and down my chest. Shit, a slut wasn't supposed to blush, was she? But somehow being asked that while I was naked, and with two girls young enough to be my daughters, must have taken me back to more innocent days.

"Um ... no ... I don't think so, thank you ... unless you want to, Anna," I added as an afterthought, having decided that this was probably a bit too far to go with a woman who had just eaten her first pussy, and who was still a virgin.

"No, Mistress Susan, I 've never let anyone to see me pee."

I might have been embarrassed, but the woman didn't seem to mind at all, and I couldn't wait to get my mouth around one of Anna's nipples until she had finished checking the bathroom, and laying out two chocolates on the bed, with a breakfast room service menu. I bent over and sucked one of Anna's lovely breasts into my mouth, while the other woman just watched, then turned away without a sound.

"Finger me, Anna. Feel what a well fucked, middle-aged, mother's vagina feels like," I said, taking a quick breath before going back to her other nipple, pushing my hand down between her legs.

God, her nipple felt every bit as good in my mouth as I had imagined. I slid my finger along her shaved slit, pushing her legs apart, then slipping a finger between her labia. I'd expected her to be tight, but I could barely get even one finger inside her, even though there was nothing lacking in the amount of cum she was pumping out.

"Lay back on the bed, and let me look up your cunt, Anna. I want to see what a real virgin looks like," I said, after we'd explored each other's clits enough to get both of us panting with renewed lust.

I'd seen up my niece Becky's hole, of course, checking her hymen was intact before I let Charlie take her virginity. Huh, not that I could really have stopped him! But Anna was so much tighter, an almost perfect ring of pale pink skin closing off her opening, except for her peehole and a circular opening barely big enough for my middle finger.

Her hole might be small, but it was sparkling with sticky, translucent cum. Her aroma was strong, but fragrant, musky with perfumed overtones. I bent my head down and touched my tongue gently on her clit, pink, stiff and standing proud of her pussy lips. That was fabulous enough, but Anna had managed to get a hand around my ass, pulling me over her, and her fingers pushed into my own, gushing hole.

"You were right, Mistress, your cunt is so big and wet, I think I could get my whole hand inside you."

"Then fucking do it, Anna," I said, just moving my mouth far enough away from her slit for me to be able to speak. "You know what they say about the difference between a lesbian and a bowling ball, don't you?"

"No Mistress. What is the difference?"

"You can only get three fingers in a bowling ball - so ram your fist up me, Anna."

Fuck, I'd forgotten how rapidly and diligently she took my orders, and she punched her fist into my cunt so hard it pushed me forward, my mouth colliding with her vulva again, more forcefully than I had intended.

She pulled her fist back, making me squirm as a tsunami of pleasurable pain went through my stretched-out hole. I worked my tongue around her clit, enjoying hearing her groans as she got more and more aroused. Did I have the courage to carry through the wicked thought that was going through my mind, though?

"Play with my clit, and ram that arm up me, Anna, while I take your virginity," I said, before locking my mouth over her clit, but moving my fingers to the tight opening of her cunt.

God the way she was playing with me, I almost lost control before I could follow through. I positioned three fingers together, drew my hand back, and rammed them as hard as I could into her virginal hole. I felt something give, and then my fingers touched the flesh of her vaginal wall, her hymen torn and broken.

Anna was groaning still, but to my surprise, not to say disappointment, she didn't scream out, though, and I had to pull my hand out of her, and leave her clit long enough to check for blood on my fingers. There was none, but when I pushed them back in her, they went right in, her hole clutching around my fingers, but with none of the tightness she'd had before.

No, it was me that screamed, as Anna's second hand started rubbing hard on my clit, while her fist was still going in and out of me, making massive slurping noises as she pulled it right out of me, then setting off loud and long pussy farts as she rammed it back in, forcing back out all of the air that had rushed into my gaping hole.

I don't think my hole had ever been given such extreme treatment, but despite my groans and the noises from my cunt, she just kept going. I suppose it was my fault, given that she was a submissive, because I didn't yell stop, though I doubt I could have formed the words, as my body was wracked with pleasure, pain, and every other sort of emotion.

She didn't even stop as my climax tore through me, but just kept going. My clit felt as if it was on fire, and my vagina felt as if it was delivering octuplets or something, as her fist continued to pound in and out of me, filling my belly, then leaving my cunt gaping wide open.

Fuck, I couldn't let that go, so when Anna herself came shortly afterwards, I kept going as well, sucking hard on her clit, and rubbing my mouth against it, while I did the best I could to get my hand up her as well. I didn't make it, but I did make her come, and come and come.

The time came when I started to think I'd never be able to stand again, given the ache in my pussy, and the way my legs were trembling. We pulled apart, gasping and panting, our holes slowly closing back over.

"Thank you for taking my virginity, Mistress Susan," Anna said, "perhaps I am a lesbian now, but I think I'd like to try a cock somewhen as well."

"Not when I can do this, though," I replied, leaning over to suck hard on one of her nipples again, while I stuck my thumb up her cunt, and started to work on her asshole. "Just do what I'm doing, Anna."

What the hell was I doing? I really didn't think I could take any more, but I just couldn't resist those gorgeous tits, and her newly stretched cunt. I wasn't sure I needed to give her any encouragement, but better safe than sorry, I thought. Oh God, we fucked and fucked and fucked, and only when both our breasts were covered in red marks and drenched with saliva, and our cunts were red and sore from our mouths and fingers, even wetter with cum than our breasts, did we stop.

The last thing I remember was Anna pulling the bedclothes over me as I slipped out of consciousness, making me wonder how long she could have kept going. When I woke up in the morning, she had gone, although I thought I'd felt her next to me during the night.

I was checked out by yet another young woman who looked as if she could be one of Anna's sisters, and the Japanese guy from the previous evening took me back to the airport. I hoped this meant that I'd utterly exhausted Anna, the way she had me, and she was taking a day off to ease her aching pussy.

There was a delay to the flight, of course, and I used the time in the lounge to look through some of the pile of instruction manuals and leaflets Shuji had given me. I picked up a little two-page flier, immediately thinking it was a mistake given where I was, because there was a close up of a cunt showing a hymen, just like Anna's had been.

It wasn't just like, though, it was fucking identical! Then I noticed the headline:

"New for models 8 and above: recyclable hymens. Now you can fuck a virgin every time!"

Fucking hell, there could only be one explanation. Anna was a droid, and so presumably were all the other young women at the hotel, perhaps all based on Shuji or someone's idea of female perfection. Shit, I'd spent all evening fucking a virgin droid, who probably was already a virgin again, ready for the next hotel client!

I'd read about some Japanese hotels using robots for check-in, but the description of them was nothing like as convincing as Shuji's robots, and I was pretty sure that you weren't supposed to fuck them.

While on the flight, I went back over my memory, and convinced myself that Yui was a proper human, and although I was looking forward to having the final versions of Subot and Tosu arrive at home, I was looking forward to having a human again.

I was going to have to wait, though, because I fucking came on that evening. Brought a day of two earlier by the vigor of Anna's fisting, perhaps? Anyway, for the next few days I had to make the best of it with my red rabbit. Red, because it was one of those with a rotating, pumping action on the bit that went up me, and after I'd used it the first time, no matter how much I tried, I could never quite get rid of the red rings where the plastic joined.

Maybe it didn't make so much difference, though. Both Jade and Christine were coming up to the last month of their pregnancies. Jade especially, given she was carrying twins, was suffering from all of the horrible side effects of late pregnancy that I remembered only too well: constipation, piles, lack of energy, aching legs, swollen ankles and needing to pee what felt like every few minutes.

A few days later, I was coming to the end of my period, and looking forward to a time when something warmer and livelier than my rabbit would be up inside me again, when there was a knock on the door. I wasn't expecting anyone, but given it was just me, Jade and Chrissy at home, and they were either complaining about their huge bellies, or were going on and on about how exciting having the babies would be. I was more than happy for any sort of distraction, soI went to the door.

"Hi Susan. It is Susan, isn't it? I almost didn't recognise you with your clothes on."

Fuck me, it was Subot and Tosu. Well, it had to be, because they looked just like me, and Chrissy had come up to stand behind me, so I knew it wasn't her. But I barely recognised them either, as they both were wearing smart dresses and high heels, as well as make-up.

"Well, aren't you going to let us in?" Tosu asked, in her husky voice, sounding more than ever like Eartha Kitt with hints of my own voice. "These fucking panties are driving me crazy."

Hmm, yes, I could imagine that finding suitable underwear for Tosu might be tricky. As I looked past him, though, as I tried to find a suitably witty reply, I saw Hiroshi and another Japanese guy walking up from a huge truck, which must have been what delivered the two droids. As he got close and started to speak, Subot and Tosu pushed past me.

"Hi Susan. As you can see, we got them all charged up, and they'll automatically switch to your app to control them, once I turn mine off. We just need to unload all the supplies, and fit up the charging points inside.

Shit, I'd forgotten about all of the fluids that needed storing. Fortunately, Hiroshi told me they were all freeze dried, and just needed water to make them up. Still, there was an awful lot of them. Just as well my old car didn't need to be in the garage at this time of the year. First, though, they fitted up the charging points in one of the spare bedrooms, then went back to unload, leaving me in control of my two droids. Or so I thought. When I went back in, they were chatting away to Jade and Chrissy.

"Now we're triples, Chrissy, aren't we?" I heard Subot say as I came back into the room. "Lucky we're the prettiest, isn't it? I always think a pregnant woman has that special look about her. I'm hoping I'll have a baby myself one day."

Some hope, I thought, as I struggled to remember how to reset Subot's conversation on the app, but my sister, niece and two droids kept on talking about what names they had chosen for the babies, and a whole load of other similar things that I had come to loathe.

I was still fiddling around with the app, when Tosu stood up, pulled up her dress, then pulled off her panties, throwing them away in disgust. Well, I could see why, because whoever had dressed her had given her more of a thong, and her cock was hanging out the side of one of the leg holes.

"Fucking hell, Jade, doesn't that look like ..."

"Tony's cock?" Jade finished off for her mother.

"Yes. Subot is a clone of me, but Tosu is me, only with Julia's milky tits, Tony's cock, and a slightly small version of my cunt. Take your clothes off, both of you, and show them."

"Shit Susan, I'm sure you don't look that fit..." Chrissy said, tailing off as she saw Tosu's body, his cock growing and stiffening the way my younger son's does, as they both knew only too well.

"Why don't you let Tosu fuck both of you? Subot, you can come and eat me out. I've been so frustrated with just my rabbit this last week."

"I wouldn't, Subot, 'cause she's still on a bit," my stupid sister said, either to annoy me, or because she'd forgotten it was a robot she was talking to.

"Ugh, no fear," Subot replied, "I don't fancy that at all."

Shit, even my own droid, that I was supposed to control had turned me down. I know I wouldn't have done it either, but how had Shuji and crew managed to get even that into her artificial personality?

"Unfortunately, I find Tony's cock a bit uncomfortable as well, Susan, now I'm so far gone...", Jade said, a look of regret on her face.

"...and so do I, though I can still manage to take Charlie. Why don't you eat out the two of us, Subot? I bet you've never fucked a pregnant woman, have you, let alone two at once?"

"That sounds much nicer," Subot said, "let's fuck."

I couldn't believe it. I'd only got them - come to think if it, I wasn't quite sure why myself, but I suppose it was as super-intelligent masturbation toys - and it didn't seem as if even that was going to work. Still, I managed to find the super-override setting on Tosu's app, and I selected it.

"Come on Tosu, you'll fuck my bloody cunt, won't you?"

"Of course, Susan, it will be a pleasure," she replied, following me back to my bedroom.

After I'd dashed into the bathroom to remove my tampon, I dived backwards on to the bed, my legs wine and bent at the knees.

"Fuck me, Tosu," I said, completely unnecessarily.

Oh God, it was marvellous to feel Tosu's cock touch my labia, then plunge deep into my vagina. As he leaned over me, I grabbed one of her breasts. As I squeezed it, several tiny jets of milk sprayed out over my face. I pulled it to me, and sucked the nipple into my mouth, drinking in the luscious milk.

I could only catch a glimpse of my own face as Tosu thrust in and out of me, and I was only half conscious that the breasts I was sucking were Julia's, not mine. What I had no doubt about, though, was that it was my younger son Tony's cock that was in my cunt, filling me in a way that I could always recognise.

My mind went back to the time when I'd had to coax him into fucking me, even though he and his brother Michael had set up cameras to spy on me. He was a virgin, and his cock looked small when it was flaccid, but wow, it certainly wasn't when he was erect, and I could still remember the wonderful feeling as it forced its way up inside me, just as it was now.

It wasn't just that I loved about him, though. The fact he was my son, the fruit of my body, of course. No, it was that he wanted to see and experience everything about me, and he saw me do things that even my husband Charlie hadn't. He wanted to fuck me when I was on, in full flow, actually, something that Charlie had done when we were first married, but had stopped since, and after the initial embarrassment, I loved it. Yes, I loved my children, and loved having sex with them, but Tony remained my favourite.

Oh shit, I was going to come soon, as Tosu rammed her perfect recreation of Tony's cock into my bloody hole, making me remember a more recent time when Tony had fucked me when I was on. When my husband was busy getting Fiona, my aunt Rosemary and grandfather's daughter, pregnant, after I'd caught him cheating on me with Dolly, the latest of Brian's admin assistants.

"FUCK!" I yelled, as Tosu set her spunk jetting into my vagina, the pleasure increased by the memory of all the times my son had fucked me.

The trouble was, when I calmed down, there was another memory I couldn't get rid of either. The way my husband had cheated on me, right from the early days of our marriage. Now I understood the family curse, or gift, I didn't mind him fucking other people in the family, but he'd fuck any young woman who'd let him, and worst of all, he was leaving them with his baby inside them.

I needed a shower after that, and so did Tosu, of course. What I hadn't realised was that droids don't have the same need for showers, given that they don't sweat, and the fluids they are loaded with are all sterile, so no one had taught Tosu what to do. She wasn't doing a good job of cleaning off her cock, the one thing that certainly did need doing, given it was streaked with a mixture of red and white fluid.

I ended up using my soapy hands to do it for her. Problem was, her programming wasn't quite able to distinguish washing from sexual stimulation. Her getting stiff was helpful to the cleaning, but I really didn't need the ropes of cum that shot across the front of me, that I had just cleaned off.

Anyway, we managed to finish, but as we dried off and walked back into the bedroom, there seemed to be something not quite right. Then Chrissy and Jade came in with Subot, who was visibly limping. Something was definitely wrong!

It took me a while going through the manuals to discover that both Subot and Tosu had gone into 'limp back home mode'. I'd heard about this in a modern car, that when something is wrong with the engine, it might just keep going slowly: limp back home, as they called it. Turned out that when the droids got low on power, the same thing happened, but rather than giving their nature away, they just started limping. Who says the Japanese don't have any sense of humor?