Keep It in the Family Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony was super-busy with work, and given it was his first child, children rather, given Jade was carrying twins, he was fussing around her like a mother hen. If I wanted his cock up me, and I certainly did, I had to use Tosu.

That wasn't quite as easy as it sounded, either. Hiroshi had said that they would learn from what went on around them, and I found I was having to use the overrides on the app more and more to keep them under control.

Not that I succeeded. I'd thought that Ingrid, my brother's Swedish wife, was trying to cut down on her S&M tendencies, but when she slapped Subot's tits, Subot slapped her back. The problem was she didn't judge the force in her mechanical arms very well. Ingrid's tits were bruised black and blue, and now she and my brother had completely stopped talking to us.

I went to see Michael, my elder son, and his lovely ginger-haired wife, Laura. Surely, he'd fuck his Mom, being how he was the one who blackmailed me into letting him in the first place. But the baseball season was starting, and his batting was way off. The rest of the team were apparently no better, and Laura, who was their physio, had her hands full dealing with their sprains, pulls, and general lack of flexibility. So, I got no joy there either.

Cousin Elizabeth was tied up with completely designing the inside of our church, and her black husband William had a mammoth car sale campaign. Goodness knows quite what my twin daughters and Chrissy's twin sons were up to. Fucking each other blind, I suspected, although they said they really were stressed out with college work, having exams coming soon.

I still had my rabbits, of course, white and red, as I called them, depending whether I was on or not, and in theory, my droids. The problem was that I was noticing that Subot seemed to be more popular than me, the original, and when I could get hold of Tosu, she always looked a bit 'shop soiled', shall we say.

I was feeling really down and unloved, when my parents came to visit, to check out my droids, of course, but I was sure that I could rely on them for some loving but totally thrilling sex as well. It started gloriously well.

"Hi Susan, darling," Dad said when I met them from the car.

He kissed me, and as I reached out to touch his cock, I felt his hand go up under my dress, and I opened my legs enough for him to get his fingers inside my cunt. At the same time, I felt Mom's arm go around me, pulling me against her breasts, which were soft and yielding, unconstrained by a bra. Her other hand went up the back of my dress, slipping gently across my butt, then pushing down the crack of my ass before her fingers joined my father's inside my vagina.

After a minute or two enjoying this, I took them inside, where they greeted their other daughter in a similar way, setting a wave of jealousy flood through me. She had my husband's baby in her, and she didn't deserve our parents' fingers in her as well.

"Come and meet my droids, first, Mom, Dad. You can have Christine later, but I have to warn you that she's not the hot fuck she used to be before she let Charlie get her pregnant."

I took them into my room and introduced Subot and Tosu.

"God, Susan, her cock looks just like Tony's. my favourite grandson. Brings back memories, darling."

It brought them back for me as well. After I'd discovered all about the family history from cousin Elizabeth, Tony and I went to my parent's house, where I seduced my father, and then Mom gave in and let Tony fuck her. I'd barely had enough courage to carry it, but from the first time my father pushed his cock into my vagina, I just loved fucking both him, and my Mom.

My cunt was tingling in anticipation, tempered only by the fear that Dad would choose to fuck the droid me, Subot, rather than his flesh and blood daughter - me. He didn't, though.

To my delight he said: "Why don't you get Tosu to fuck you, while I fuck my favourite daughter, Martha?"

I almost dropped my phone as I put Subot into sleep mode, and I could hardly get my dress off me fast enough, laying back on the bed with my legs wide open, next to my mother who was in the same position, opening her cunt, and inviting Tosu to ram her grandson's cock up it.

"Don't those cunts look beautiful, sir? You can tell they are mother and daughter, can't you?"

Damn, sometimes the artificial intelligence Shuji's company had built in staggered me, even though sometimes they just seemed to have artificial stupidity.

"Sure can, Tosu," my father replied, lowering himself on to me, guiding his cock straight into my hole, not stopping until his balls slapped against my ass.

Tosu had done the same to Mom, and we angled ourselves towards each other, so we could see each other's cunts being stretched and penetrated. Dad had a hand on one of my tits, squeezing it just hard enough to make my chest ache with pleasure. He ran his other hand around my butt, sliding down my butt crack like his wife had done earlier, but in his case, he stopped at my asshole, running his fingers around the ring of my anus before pushing his fingers inside.

Surely almost every girl must have had a bit of a crush on their father at one point, maybe seeing him as a bit of a hero, even? I know I did, but of course, normally nothing comes of it, through the combination of discovering boys who want to get into your panties, and the societal taboo of incest.

It hadn't for me, either, until I learned about the family history, and forced my parents to admit it. Then I discovered just how wonderful it was being fucked by my father. Not so much fucking, as making love, the way it had been with Charlie when we were first married.

God, it was wonderful. As Dad's cock pumped in and out of me, his fingers moved around inside my anus, squeezing the wall of my vagina between them and his exploring cock, and pushing him against the inside of my clitoris. And just across from me, I could Tosu hammering into my Mom's cunt, making her tits jump at the end of every stroke.

I was just going to move my hand down and start playing with my clit, given Dad's were fully occupied elsewhere, when my hand bumped into my mother's heading the same way.

"No, darling, play with me, while I play with you," she said, pushing my hand out of the way, her fingers reaching and circling my clit, while her husband, my father, was pistoning in and out of me.

I was close to coming under my Mom's fingers and Dad's cock, when the whole mood was changed.

"Fuck your daughter, Henry. Shoot your spunk deep in her cunt. Shame you can't make her pregnant like you did my sister, isn't it though?"

"Oh fuck, Martha, I'd love my daughter to have my baby growing inside her."

"If it wasn't too late, I'd be fucking my grandson Tony, not this robot, so he could make me pregnant as well. Wouldn't you like to have a half-brother than was also your grandson, Susan?"

"I'm just sorry I didn't get to this one's sister before her husband, so it was my baby she'll be producing soon. I'd have loved to make both of the cunts pregnant! Oh fuck!"

Shit, my climax seemed to drain away, as my parents not only seemed to be celebrating the way my father had cheated on Mom with her sister, Rosemary, but my father was fucking me as a consolation prize because he was too late to get my twin sister pregnant. When my father pulled out, I dashed to the toilet, trying to hide my tears. I locked myself in, sat on the pedestal, my father's spunk dripping out of me, and I cried my heart out.

I'd never understood those stories of film stars, musicians, or the rich and famous who said they suffered from depression, and lack of confidence. I mean, how could it be? The public loved them, and even though some had done some pretty silly things, they almost all were visibly very talented. And with all that money, surely, they could afford plenty of distractions to amuse them and take their mind off things?

But I suddenly started to understand it only too well, not that I was rich, famous, or especially talented. Well, I'd thought recently I was a good fuck, but even that talent seemed to be deserting me.

I'd been pretty happy with life, and had even managed to get over discovering that my husband was cheating on me when the children were young, because I still loved him. I'd managed to get the kids through the difficult teenage years without getting in to trouble, and looking as if they would have decent career choices when they finished their education.

It was a heck of a shock when my elder son blackmailed me into letting him fuck me, after he and his brother had planted hidden cameras, and threatened to make the pictures public, including ones of me clearly masturbating. But the idea of being seen by their buds as a MILF was exciting, and after the initial shame and embarrassment, being fucked by my sons rekindled my sex drive, which had withered away as is so often the case.

Then when I discovered the family history, I threw myself into it. I set out to be the biggest slut in the family, when I discovered that my induction would be getting fucked by all of the men at the annual family event. Turned out it wasn't all, as they divided between me and Chrissy. No, it was my fucking mother who won the biggest slut title, all of her holes full of sperm at the end of the day, having taken all of the men. Shit, I couldn't even manage being a slut!

When I found out about the incest trait, to start with, I respected my parents for their decision not to tell their children, and to sever links with Dad's family. Then I discovered that Dad had cheated with Mom's sister, and I had a half-brother, and a sort of aunt-cum-niece that my grandfather had sired with her as well.

My whole fucking family seemed to be cheats, leaving babies around all over the place. Even my brother had fucked one of my aunts, making her pregnant, which turned out to be why he left home. My husband was the worst of them, or maybe my twin sister who'd let him get her pregnant.

I'd cured my niece, Jade, of her drug addiction, only to find that she was working as a hooker in Alaska, and her biggest customer was my cheating husband. Now she was about to deliver my first grandchildren, my younger son the father, which was good, but even they seemed to want little to do with me these days.

Even my fucking droids, who were meant to be my toys, seemed to prefer other people, and all the men seemed to like fucking Subot more than me.

No, I used to think I was at the centre of my family, looking after them, and letting them all fuck me, but it had all changed. And it could only get worse once Chrissy and Jade had given birth. Jade might be on time, but given it was Chrissy's third time, it could easily be early, in just a couple of weeks, and the thought filled me with dread and hatred.

Everyone would faun over them, and then months later, it would be Dolly and Maryellen popping out two more of Charlie's kids. Then at about the same time, Fiona, would be delivering another. She is Rosemary's granddaughter who Charlie made pregnant, because her partner was her brother, and both were the incestuous children of Rosemary's son with my father, and her daughter with my grandfather, so it was too risky for them to produce children.

Shit, it was a mess. I was just a tiny footnote of no significance, that no one cared about or wanted. No, there was no way I could stay around and suffer the humiliation of Chrissy and Jade's childbirth. Trouble was I couldn't think of where I could go.

The next few days I kept to myself, my parents going back home until the babies started coming. I went to church and prayed for guidance, without seeming to get any. It only got worse, as Charlie got an invite to inseminate another incestuous couple in the family where the risk of abnormality was high. Finally, the last straw was when I did an inventory of the videos on our website, and the most popular was Tosu fucking Subot. Shit, even my droids were more popular than me.

I did an inventory of all the pills we had around, trying to work out if there were enough for me to end it all cleanly, not risking living but maimed. I was trying to pluck up my courage, when I had a call. It seemed my prayers had been answered after all.

It was Sister Euphemia, the nun who had looked after Rosemary when she was pregnant, having been thrown out by the group of hippies she'd been with. She was the one who gave away Rosemary's first son, Wayne, who I'd found down for her. Now Sister Euphemia had found the birth certificate: the father was Aaron Banks, as I suspected, probably a member of the family who had passed the incest trait to her.

Not only had she found the name, but she'd spoken to the local sheriff, and he'd tracked down Aaron Banks to group of ageing Hell's Angels in the depths of Vermont, who were infamous for drugs and orgies.

It was perfect! Rosemary had wanted me to find Wayne's father for her, anyway, but if she could have been lost with them years ago, surely, I could lose myself with them, once they knew I was in the family?

I went in to town, and drew out as much cash as I dared. I went online, and bought an expensive travel item to be collected later. That night, I put a kitchen knife through the place where Subot's heart should have been, with a note attached.

"Please don't try to find me - Susan (you may faintly remember me, perhaps?)"

Then I drove away in the dead of night, intending never to return to my cheating family.