Keep It in the Family Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess they had lost power during the journey. At least I hoped so, because I wanted more than one fuck per charge, that was for sure. Anyway, we lay them on their power mats in the spare bedroom, and agreed not to say anything to Charlie and Tony that night, but to wait until the following day when the charging was complete.

As it happened, the next day was another medical check-up for Jade, which we were videoing as part of the series of subscription films from her conception onwards. Personally, I couldn't see the attraction, but the following script I totally got: Chrissy and her daughter fucking, both of them with huge bellies and swollen breasts.

I was doing the filming, and I was going to make the result as red hot as I could, given it was probably going to be the last before they both gave birth. Mother and daughter stood naked, looking at each other.

"Was your check-up fine, Mom? You're used to it anyway, aren't you, since you pushed me and my brothers out of you."

"Yes, but so was yours, wasn't it Jade?" Chrissy replied, and they kissed, their bellies and breasts getting in the way, as I made sure I caught every detail. "I know you're nervous, especially with twins, so why don't you let me check out your cunt as well. I'll do it differently from the doctor."

Jade lay back on the bed, her heavy breasts falling to each side of her, her belly looking like a huge, rounded mountain. Her labia weren't closed, and zoomed in to catch every detail of her vagina, as her mother's fingers entered the frame, and pulled her wide.

"You'll be fine, Jade, but maybe a little kiss from Mommy would help?"

I had to move my angle a bit, but I'd now had a lot of experience in making sure the camera captured absolutely everything, and the screen was full of Jade's slit, her open hole on one side, and her mother's tongue reaching out to lick it. As my sister's face covered her daughter's cunt, I moved around to show the daughter pulling open her mother's vagina, so wide her cervix was almost as clearly visible as in the examination shots with the speculum keeping her open.

"Would a daughter's kiss work as well, Mom?" Jade asked, fingering her mother's cunt as her lips closed on her clit.

They both slipped their fists into each other, as side-by-side, the ate out each other's pregnant pussies. I alternated between my sister and my niece, as they each broke away and pulled their fists out, leaving a gorgeous shot of the other's gaping hole, and dripping wet slit.

It was beautiful to watch, but a different emotion started bubbling up inside of me, one that I didn't want or like. Jealousy.

I absolutely didn't want to be pregnant again. All that pain, the first dirty diaper, teething, school, puberty. Years of my life taken out, when all I really wanted to do at this stage in my life was to get fucked as often as I could by as many of my family as would have me.

The trouble was, part of me did. There was something primaeval about having a new life grow inside you. It wasn't so much Jade, whose twin boys were fathered by my younger son, the one with Tosu's cock, though part of me desperately longed to be carrying my son's baby inside of me. No, it was my sister that was the big problem, because the baby in her was fathered by my cheating bastard of a husband.

It was crazy. It made no sense. But jealousy and anger at Charlie started tearing me apart, even as I filmed my sister and her daughter fucking each other's pregnant cunts. I mean, it was a bit like a Titanic survivor who complained that their name wasn't on display in all the papers who listed those who'd drowned. I knew it was stupid, but I just couldn't help it.

My mind was only half on filming them both coming, catching the flow of liquids from their holes, as they not only came, but demonstrated how flaky bladder control can be late in pregnancy, not squirting, but just diluting the cum on each other's faces with a little pee.

I'd forgotten that Subot was stood watching, though goodness knows what her artificial brain was going to make of it. Then Jade suggested that she should film me, my sister, and my new droid, so it was like there were identical triplets, one pregnant, one not, and one a state-of-the-art robot.

"I fucking hate you Chrissy," I whispered, after I'd kissed her mouth, covered with her daughter's cum. "You should never have let my husband get you pregnant, you fucking cunt."

"And I hate you too, bitch. If you hadn't stolen my boyfriend away then married him, I'd have had this baby twenty years ago."

"But I love both of you," Subot said, setting me worrying about how more sensitive her hearing was than a human, as her fingers disappeared into both of our gashes.

Whatever our emotions, neither Chrissy nor I let them get in the way of our fun. I don't know what the viewers would make of this bizarre threesome. However, I learned that eating Subot was nowhere near as much fun as eating out my sister, and nor were her tits quite as suckable, but shit, her mouth and fingers were every bit as good as Chrissy getting me to come hard and enjoyably. We just had time to give Subot a bit more charge before Tony and Charlie came back home, when we'd introduce her and Tosu to the boys.

In fact, it was only Tony who came home for the evening meal, with unwelcome, if not totally surprising news, given that Dolly, Charlie's daughter from when he'd cheated on me a long time ago, was no longer my brother's secretary after my husband had got her, and her mother, of course, pregnant.

"I think Dad might be chasing down Uncle Brian's new secretary. Becky says she's another eighteen-year-old blonde virgin, even better looking than Dolly, but with smaller tits."

The four of us, Chrissy, Jade, Tony and I got something to eat, then we introduced Tony to Subot and Tosu. He found them both fascinating, but was particularly taken with Tosu. The two droids were naked - we hadn't bothered to dress them since we'd undressed them after they were delivered - and when I lifted my skirt and pulled my cunt open, Tosu's cock sprang to attention.

"Shit, Mom, is that really..."

"Yes, darling, it's as close a version of your wonderful cock as they could make. I'm afraid her balls aren't right, but it means she's got a proper pussy as well. Oh, here's an idea! Why don't you and Tosu DP me, and Jade and her mother can film it. I think that would be popular online."

It was certainly popular with me, as I felt that familiar feeling spreading between my legs, at the thought of having two of my son's huge cocks up me at the same time. Jade and Chrissy started filming, while I went over to my son, and unzipped his pants, grabbing his shaft that was also stiffening.

"Wouldn't you like to fuck your Mommy, son" I said, kissing his face gently, and pulling one of his hands up, forcing it against my tit.

"Oh God, Mom, you know I would," he replied, his other hand slipping up under my dress, his fingers exploring the length of my slit, before pushing inside.

"And so would I, Mommy," another husky female voice said, as Tosu's AI brain started drawing clues from what was happening, and she started to join in, one hand helping me extract Tony's cock, and the other joining my son's between my legs.

I pulled my dress up over my head, leaving me naked, as I hadn't bothered with underwear after the afternoon filming. I knelt down, and took Tosu's Tony cock in my mouth. Then the original was revealed in all its glory, as Tony stripped off as well.

I transferred my attention to my son once he was naked, amazed at how well Tosu's cock had mimicked the real thing. I felt back behind Tosu's balls, and slipped two fingers up her cunt, again wondering at how warm and moist it felt, just like the real thing. Tony grabbed my hair, and forced me to look up at him, as he thrust his dick as far down my throat as he could.

"That's right, swallow your son's cock, Mom. You know you love it, and you'll love it even more when you've got both of them in your ass and your cunt, won't you?"

Oh fuck, he knew I would, but I could hardly agree, when it was all I could do to breathe as my younger son fucked my face, his cousin, his wife and his aunt, my twin sister, filming our incest for the still growing membership of our private incest website.

I pulled out of Tosu's hole, and started stroking her cock, that was now throbbing like the real thing after I'd been playing with her clit. I pushed my son away, replacing his cock in my mouth with Tosu's, and I massaged my saliva into it with my hand. My cunt was buzzing, even though no one was touching it yet.

I wanted my son's cock to come in my ass and my cunt at the same time, not in my mouth, although I loved the taste of his spunk, and knew that Tosu's was virtually identical, as his precum was leaking onto my tongue and down my throat. I pushed both of them away, and grabbed my son's hand.

"Lay back on the bed, and fuck Mommy's asshole, darling," I said, practically pushing him over, as the desire to have my son up inside my bowels became almost overwhelming.

I almost had second thoughts, as the size of my son's dick took me by surprise again, as it stood proud, waiting for one of his mother's hole to take it inside, making we wonder how on earth I could get one of them in me, let alone two. But I knew I could, after so many times being fucked my gorgeous son.

I walked over to the bed, and straddled him, my back to his face, and I used one hand to guide him into me. I felt the touch of him on my anus, then I let my weight drop my body down, forcing open my anal sphincter, and taking his cock deep into me.

"Oh fuck, that hurts so good," I groaned, as I grabbed one of my tits, pulling the nipple, then started to pump myself up and down, making my son's cock slide in and out of his mother's ass.

"Lean back, Mommy, so I can get in your cunt," Tosu said, in her sultry, seductive female voice, completely at odds with her massive cock, glistening with my saliva, that projected out of her.

My son and I were old hands at this, as I'd probably had my husband, brother, father, grandfather and plenty of uncles and nephews in my vagina while my son filled my shit hole, so he helped me lean back, taking some of my weight on one arm, while I used the other to pull open my pussy lips, and let Tosu and the camera look at my exposed gash, and deep into my waiting hole.

Tosu knelt on the bed between Tony's legs. First, she held her cock, sliding it up and down my slit, teasing me by just pushing the head into my hole, before pulling back out again.

"Oh Susan, your son and your droidter are going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

Oh God, I hoped so, though I had to smile at how she'd described herself, another example of Shuji's Japanese humour, presumably.

"Well, get in my cunt then girl," I said, ending with a gasp as she finally rammed her cock up me.

I couldn't speak, as the two huge cocks seemed to fight each other for space inside me, squeezing the thin membranes between them, triggering sharp jolts of pleasure shooting up through me, joining the wonderful feelings from having my anus stretched by my son, and my cunt forced open by my hermaphrodite droid.

I put both arms behind me, using them to lever myself up and down on my son's penis which was filling my asshole, thrilling me as it broke both the incest and sodomy taboos at the same time, and making my belly feel as if it was going to burst open.

Tosu was pumping her own cock in and out of my cunt, and I could see Jade kneeling beside the bed to get a close up of my holes, stretched wide by the two huge dicks ramming in and out of them. As I looked at her, I saw her smile, as a shower of small white droplets fell on her.

When I looked back, Tosu had one of her tits in one of her hands, and was squeezing it, sending out streams of milk from her nipple, like a fine shower head, all over me, my son and my niece.

I took a risk, leaving myself supported on just one arm, while I reached around Tosu, first cupping her balls, then fingering her cunt again, which must have been as wet and slippery as mine. I lost my balance, making me sit down hard on my son's cock, forcing it into my ass as far as it would go, and making me squeal as it banged into Tosu's inside my vagina.

I felt Tony put his hands on my waist, steadying me, and letting me get back into my rhythm, recognising that we were both close to coming. I just hoped that the stimulation Tosu's male member was getting from my cunt, and my fingers on her female clit would get her to come at the same time, remembering how Hiroshi told me the droids decided when to come.

Oh God, all of a sudden, their cocks seemed to get synchronised, both risking slipping out of me, leaving me feeling empty and hollow, then driving back in, forcing my bowels and vagina further in to me, and sending spears of sharp pleasure shooting right up through me.

"Fill my holes!" I yelled. "Empty your spunk inside me! FUCK!"

I felt Tosu's vagina gush, and her balls tighten, as she pumped her artificial seed into me, joined the other side of my flesh by my son's living sperm, filling my ass.

I was sandwiched between them, both cocks deep in me, their balls hitting together, my body squirming around like mad, almost completely out of control. I managed to grab one of Tosu's tits, and sucked on her nipple, adding her milk to the loads that were filling my body from every hole.

I was vaguely aware of my sister taking a close up of my mouth on Tosu's tit, and I let some of the milk trickle out of the side of my mouth, enjoying another dimension of thrill as I played to the camera.

Tosu pulled out of me, and I opened my cunt, letting Jade and her camera see the spunk oozing out of my hole, then turning on my side as my son's cock also slipped out of my asshole, and I opened my legs wide, letting the cameras inspect my cum-filled holes in close up, for the enjoyment of the paying audience.

I thought that was it, but obviously Shuji had changed the programming, as Tosu rolled my legs back over my shoulders, and started eating out my cunt and my ass. Oh fuck, her tongue seemed to extend far further than any humans could, and she seemed to have stronger muscles, so that she could get it right inside my cunt, and even force it past my anus to clean that hole out as well.

Shit, it was too much for me, and I fucking came again, this time totally out of control, groaning, whimpering, my legs thrashing around over Tosu's head and shoulders, as her mouth gave me no respite, my clit feeling as if someone had dropped a red-hot coal on it.

My only disappointment when I'd recovered, was that Charlie hadn't come home to see me getting screwed hard. I had a shower, carefully wiping Tosu off, then I laid her on her charging pad, and took Subot to bed with me, hoping to surprise my husband when he eventually deigned to return. I had a special treat in store for him.

I lay in bed awake, my arm around Subot. I enjoyed the fact that she didn't fart in bed, or have any other nasty habits, unlike some people I could mention, but I'd programmed her to wait for Charlie to arrive, so she wasn't making any moves on me, unfortunately.

Eventually I heard Charlie creep in. As soon as he took his clothes off, I got the unmistakeable scent of cunt, so I had no doubt that he had not only been trying his luck with Brian's new secretary, but had scored. I reached over and turned the light on.

"Hello, darling, wanna fuck?" Subot said, sitting up, her legs wide, showing her cunt, and I did the same next to her.

"What the fuck? Susan ... and ... how come there's two of you?"

"This is Subot, darling, my twin droid. Are you still up for fucking us, because I know you've had another young woman's virginity, haven't you? I've got a real special treat for you, though. Shove your cock up me first, darling, wipe hr cum off inside me."

Charlie accepted my invitation, and while he slipped his cock in and out of me, Subot massaged his balls. I could see from the look in his eye, though, that he was a bit worried that this might be part of a treat he didn't want at all.

"That's enough, Charlie. Now try a real woman," Subot said, pulling him out of me and over on to her.

I watched his cock slide into her, then start moving in and out more energetically.

"You said you like a tight cunt, darling, so how about this?"

I'd picked up my phone, and selected the fine adjustment menu.

"This is fabulous, Susan. It's just like you were when you were young."

Bastard. It may have been true, but it was far worse than being told my butt was big in a new dress. I mean, she was just a fucking robot! Not only had he spent the evening fucking another woman, but now he was telling me he'd rather screw a lump of plastic and electronics than his own wife.

"Try this then, if you like it tight," I said though gritted teeth, sliding my finger down the screen to the maximum adjustment.

"Fuck! Susan! You'll cut my blood supply off, you stupid cunt!"

Charlie was trying to get his cock out of her, but she was holding him too tightly, in the way that no human every could.

"Come back and fuck a real woman, then darling," I crooned, moving the slider back to let him out.

Charlie came back to me, and rammed his cock back into my slippery wet hole, that I knew could never match the grip of the young women Charlie craved, after delivering him four children. Still, once Chrissy had given birth, she wouldn't be such big competition, perhaps, and I lay back to enjoy myself, as my husband seemed to settle in to give me a good fucking, his fingers on my clit, racing me towards a climax. The first of several, if I had my way.

I was just on the edge, and I was pretty sure that Charlie was as well, when he suddenly pulled out of me again.

"Finish yourself off, Susan," he said, as he launched himself back on to Subot, taking her by surprise as well as me.

Had he seen where I'd left the slider, the cheating bastard? I realised I had only slackened her off enough to release him, so she was definitely tighter than me. He slammed into her, first long, deep strokes, then faster short ones. As I took myself to my climax, I realised the fucking bastard was coming in my fucking robot, not his wife. He'd not only cheated on me with my brother's secretary, but with my own plastic replica.

Something seemed to break inside me, as the pain from his years of cheating, exploded into a black hatred inside me. His inseminating my sister, then Dolly, his daughter with Maryellen, and even Maryellen a second time, then choosing a motherfucking robot rather than the wife he said he loved. It only got worse, when he got into bed and went straight to sleep, leaving me to clean his spunk out of Subot.

From that point on, everything seemed to go downhill.

The next day, Dolly and Maryellen came back from selling their old home, seeming to flaunt the way both mother and daughter had a child in them that had been fathered by my own cheating husband. What seemed to hurt even more, was that I'd actually colluded with them to get Charlie to impregnate them. Shit, I must have been crazy. What on earth had got in to me?

Now Charlie was not only fucking his latest young secretary, but both of them as well. And what with fussing around my sister, who was getting all those sorts of pains and kicks that told us it wouldn't be long before she gave birth to his baby, he had no time for me.

The robots were so popular lots of the family turned up to see them, and more to the point fuck Subot, or be fucked by Tosu. No one seemed to want to fuck me, any more. I was left with the thankless task of cleaning them off, and refilling their reservoirs.

Cleaning them didn't sound too bad on paper, but every couple of days I had to use a stiff bristled brush to clear out their holes. Believe me, having Subot across my lap, and vigorously working the brush in and out of her cunt and asshole brought tears to my eyes. Believe me, I'd tried it on myself, and it was excruciatingly painful.