Keep Me Company (The Last of Us)

Story Info
Ellie and Dina share a moment after they miss each other.
1.4k words
4.17
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A romantic, sensual fanfiction about Ellie and Dina having a moment. The Last of Us Part 2. They're both over 18.

****

It was time for JJ's nap, so Dina tucked him into his crib. She made sure to stand by his cot until he started to snore, and Dina even planted a teddy bear next to him. It was important in a world like this, and the farm wasn't any different to the rest of the outside. As soon as the infant started to snore, Dina stepped out of his bedroom.

"Heyo," came a familiar voice.

At that voice, Dina caught sight of Ellie closing the front door behind herself. Obviously she had been out somewhere, but Dina didn't bother questioning it anymore. Ellie often went out to clear her head.

"Hey! Causing trouble?"

"Now what makes you think that?" Ellie asked with a growing grin, amused.

"Oh, nothing, I was just wondering."

"You know I'd never get into trouble without you!"

"Sure, partners in crime."

"Fuck yeah! So, what about you?"

"I can't cause much trouble at the moment; there's no blizzard anymore. But I suppose I've been...surviving, and definitely haven't been waiting for your company," Dina smirked at Ellie, "I guess I don't need to do anymore housework now that you're back. JJ's asleep."

"Well why don't I keep you company then?" Ellie sat down on the settee, legs already tired. Anyone in Ellie's position would most likely have tired legs (like honestly).

"Thanks for offering, El."

"My pleasure, babe. So, what did you have in mind for...company?"

Dina thought about it for a moment before the words started to roll off her tongue. "Do you even need to ask?" Dina went on to sit on Ellie's lap, straddling her lap with her knees. It wasn't long until Dina's slender arms draped themselves around Ellie's collar. "I suppose this could work as company? After all, I can totally tell you've been missing me!"

Ellie couldn't help but chuckle softly, quickly wrapping both arms around Dina's waist once she was settled in. "Yeah this definitely works. Jessie won't mind, right?" Ellie asked jokingly, already leaning in closer and closer to the woman's face.

Cocking her head to the side a little, Dina's eyelids narrowed. But she didn't move. "Jessie? Do you seriously have to mention him?" Dina scoffed, then she moved in a little to place a kiss onto Ellie's cheek. "What happened to you and me, El?" Of course, that was a joke too!

Ellie slowly but surely slid one of her hands down, letting it rest on Dina's butt as she received that peck on her cheek. "Hey, last time we kissed he got all pissed off and edgy about it."

Ellie leaned in herself, placing a kiss on Dina's neck.

"And you don't get to give me shit about him."

Dina bit her bottom lip.

"Try me," was her response, tongue-in-cheek like usual. Honestly, Dina could be a handful herself, albeit she knew when she was taking it too far. Or maybe not. "But enough about him. We don't wanna be talking about some asshole when we could be enjoying ourselves," she put, emphasizing on the insult.

Releasing from the embrace, Dina stayed sitting on Ellie's lap while her hands lowered to grip onto the bottom of her shirt. It was a strappy vest she wore, and Dina soon pulled it over her head and off in a heartbeat. Now topless.

"Right?"

Honestly, Ellie knew damn well how much Dina could be to handle at times, but it was never too much. Maybe sometimes it was. With everything Ellie had been through over the past few years, it was nice to have a bit of pushback every now and then.

"No, don't wanna think about him, or Joel, or Abbie...or anyone else," Ellie whispered, pulling that other hand away and putting it to work on unbuttoning her own shirt, soon enough tossing it aside as well. Now they were both topless.

"I love you, y'know that?" Ellie reminded Dina, and what followed was a loud gulp in her throat.

Dina's lips widened into a grin that stretched from ear-to-ear.

"Oh, finally! I've been waiting for you to say that," she answered sarcastically as she leaned in closer, her arms retreating to hug around Ellie's neck. Dina rested her head onto Ellie's shoulder - or on top of her arm - so casually as her eyes looked up to the side of Ellie's face. "Let's forget about everything and everyone, okay?"

And even then, Dina knew that was difficult.

"Now, what was that thing I had in mind? Hmm..." Dina licked the side of Ellie's neck, before attempting to grace it gently with her teeth.

"I-I don't know," Ellie said shyly, closing her eyes to block out any distractions. Her arms hung limply around Dina's waist, and she just barely felt herself stiffen up, "I guess just - just have fun?"

At the soft, gentle bite, Ellie leaned into Dina's mouth. Her face cringed.

"Damn, Dina-" Ellie grumbled, "Is that - are you trying to bite me?"

Dina kept her lips touching Ellie's nape.

"I guess I am," she replied with intent in her tone, "I don't think you'll do anything about it though."

Ellie just laughed.

"Whatever, babe."

They started kissing again, and this time, Dina's hand slid down to cup Ellie's waist - or was it the other way around? - and then pulled Ellie in closer. Dina's other hand cupped the back of Ellie's head. Lips melded, saliva connected, and it didn't take long for Dina to slip her tongue into Ellie's mouth.

Ellie managed to muffle behind the kiss "damn, I've missed this, babe."

And so they were kissing, their arms clung around each other as they tried to outdo one another, body grinding and rubbing together. Ellie - and more so Dina - were so lost in each other that Ellie managed to worm her hand into Dina's trousers. Dina wore a dark pair of jeans, thus her hand struggled and yet managed to slip inside the zipper. A moan escaped Dina's mouth behind the kiss.

"Ow...you bit my lip..." Ellie whimpered behind the lip-to-lip dance, and even stifled a scoff.

Dina stopped the kiss momentarily, as she now had her lips touching Ellie's albeit there was no kiss involved. "Oops, sorry-" Dina whispered, but that never stopped her from laughing.

"No, it's okay, sorry...I-I just-"

"Stop squirming," Dina whispered before she resumed kissing, now squeezing Ellie's hip with her hand. Her other hand came down Ellie's head and began to slide up and down Ellie's bare back.

Ellie just mumbled behind the deep, messy kiss. Saliva trailed down her bottom lip and chin. Her hand kept on rubbing Dina's sex, feeling moist build up within the slit. Dina gasped between kisses, hot breath glazing Ellie's lips.

"Can you get your fingers inside?" Dina asked, breathing heavily.

Ellie nodded, her face still leaning into Dina's. "I-I can," she replied as she struggled to slide her hand slightly further into the jeans.

One finger wormed into Dina's love hole, all while Ellie used her thumb to caress the clitoris. Dina's hips soon began to jerk, to grind, albeit she tried to keep up with the rubs. Dina straightened her back as she tried to hold her breath slightly. Reaching an orgasm was difficult for some women. Dina's teeth latched onto Ellie's bottom lip hungrily as she stifled her breathing. This only made Ellie work harder, faster, as her thumb pressed that swollen bean a little harder than before. The finger was still inside Dina's womanhood, albeit it idly slid inward and out in a repeated motion.

Dina's breathing became heavier. She bit Ellie's bottom lip harder to the point a faint drizzle of blood showed. She started moaning louder behind the tongue kiss. Dina's groin pressed into Ellie's hand, as it still continued to grind in rhythm with the rubs.

Ellie moaned, the same as Dina, and just seconds later Dina's back arched and she cried out, high-pitched and muffled.

"Fuck!" Dina spat.

A small amount of fluid escaped Dina's sex, as it ran down Ellie's hand and lower arm. This was the same arm that bore Ellie's tattoo.

"Wow," Ellie glanced down, "I think you need a shower, babe. You must have been really fuckin' horny..."

Dina scoffed and gave Ellie a wink.

"I'll only have a shower if you join me, El."