Keep This Secret Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That didn't take long. I kissed and licked around her outer lips, and Mariana began to moan. I felt her hand running through the hair on the back of my head, urging me to do more. She got her wish, as I ran my tongue up and down the delicate flesh of her slit. She jumped when my tongue slid across her clit, which was bigger and thicker than on most women. That marvelous patch of thick black pubic hair was wet and matted.

But the most striking thing about going down on Mariana was the way she tasted. She had a strong, pungent taste completely unlike any woman I'd gone down on before. I was in heaven, diving into the task so enthusiastically that Mariana began making little squealing noises and thrusting her hips up involuntarily. It wasn't easy to keep my mouth pressed into the hot wet place between her legs.

I saw that her outer lips were a bit darker than the rest of her body. So was the little brown pucker below. These places were the color of dark chocolate, the same shade as her nipples. Everything about Mariana was beautiful in an exciting, exotic way, and that included the glory of the most feminine part of her fabulous body. At that moment, I found myself wishing I could eat her pussy forever.

But something unusual happened. Mariana came. "Ah!" she said, calling out sharply as she started gripping the sheets with both hands. It was a fairly gentle little orgasm. There were no loud exclamations. No moments when her muscles clenched and went rigid. But it was nice. From my viewpoint, I could see the clenching contractions of her vaginal muscles as her orgasm rippled through her.

I've made lots of women cum by eating their pussy, but Mariana had cum faster than any of them. We hadn't been making love very long, and she had already cum twice. She hadn't even gotten any cock yet. There was a chance that she wouldn't be able to cum again since she'd already expended a lot of pent-up sexual energy. There was only one way to find out.

She looked happy and relaxed when I was able to look into her eyes. Her arms were tossed over her head, as though she was too tired to do more than take what I was about to give her. I'm sure she expected me to begin making love for real, but that's not what I did. Instead, I kissed her forcefully. My tongue went deep into her warm, wet little mouth. I nibbled and licked her thick, sensuous lips.

By now you've probably noticed that I like kissing a woman right after eating their pussy.

There are lots of things I like about it. It excites me to make a woman taste herself. Women always act surprised when I kiss them right after pressing my lips and tongue inside that part of their bodies. A few women have told me I shocked them like that. That I was the only man who'd ever done that to them. But they've never complained about it.

There are a lot of things I like about that kind of kissing. I particularly like kissing forcefully. Aggressively. Acting as though I don't care if they want to be kissed that way or not. Most women seem to enjoy being with a man who is so confident he never asks for permission when they make love. I never ask permission for anything, and I've done some fairly kinky things to the women I take to bed. It seems to me that being surprised makes the experience more exciting for them.

It certainly seemed that way when I "forced" Mariana into such a deep, passionate kiss while I had her taste all over my face and mouth. She jumped. "Ummmm!" she went, making a noise that let me know she hadn't expected to be kissed that way. But it didn't sound like she wasn't pleased.

That was when I finally guided the tip of my cock to the entrance of her pussy. And then I made her wait. And wait. She reached down and grabbed me by the ass, trying to pull me up so my cock would go where she wanted it. I didn't let that succeed, She tried again, and I pulled back again. "

"You're driving me crazy," she said, finally.

"How crazy?" I asked.

"Very crazy. Please put it in, David. I've waited long enough."

No. She hadn't.

"Say please," I said.

There was a long pause, as though Mariana couldn't believe what I was asking.

"Please," she said.

"Please what. Say it," I said.

"Please fuck me," she said. "Please give me your cock. Please give me what I want. Please stop teasing me. David, I don't know what else to say. Please, do me. Do me now. Please."

Those were the magic words. I slipped the head of my cock into her. It was just the head, but it was enough for now. She inhaled a gasping breath and tightened her grip on my butt. I withdrew as slowly as possible, then paused. She finally got frustrated with my refusal to press inside her again, making little whimpering noises.

"Keep saying please," I said.

"Please!" she said. I rewarded her by slipping into her a little deeper than before. I withdrew again. "Please!" she said again, and I pressed in even deeper.

I began to think it might be too soon to introduce this kind of role playing into our lovemaking. It was only the first time we'd made love, and I didn't want her to think I was some kind of deviant sadist. It would have been safer to have nice, romantic sex a few times so she knew I cared for her. But then she said something that let me know she liked my demanding manner.

"Thank you," she whispered when I gave her my cock.

This was so stimulating that it was hard for me to keep teasing her. It felt so good I wanted to plunge all the way to my balls. It took everything I had to keep things going nice and slow, and to give her just a little more cock with every thrust.

But I couldn't resist the urge to move a little faster as I was going a little deeper. "Please. Please. Please. Please," she said, playing my little sex game. Eventually, I was hammering all the way inside her, and it seemed to make her a little crazy. "Please please please please please please please please!" she said, squirming and bucking beneath me, almost like a horse trying to throw off a rider. But Mariana didn't want to throw me off. She wanted me right where I was.

I was getting into the rhythm when she came again. She seemed to have an endless reservoir of orgasmic energy. It didn't slow her down, though. If anything, she got a little faster and acted a little crazier as we went on, and on, and on. I managed to resist the urge to cum for a long time. It was glorious. Mariana seemed to be getting tired, moving less frantically as I drove on and on. I felt I'd earned it when my climax finally happened. I grunted out loud when my cock erupted inside her, filling that glorious pussy with hot, sticky cum.

You can probably guess what happened next. Mariana came. Again! I held on tight as she shook beneath me. Sometimes people use the word "ride" when they talk about sex. They talk about women who give a nice ride. That's what Mariana was doing. Giving me a ride that was not quite like anything I'd had before.

That's when I realized that Mariana was a very special kind of woman. It's not hard to find women who cum twice times during sex. A few can do it three times. But Mariana was different. She was a genuine example of a "multi-orgasmic" woman. As I watched her breasts rise and fall as she lay beside me, trying to catch her breath, I realized that some wonderful things would happen as I began learning the things that stimulate Mariana most. It would be interesting to try to find out how many times she could cum in one session of lovemaking. I imagined that trying to make that happen would be seismic.

"Wow," she said between breaths. "You are just full of surprises, aren't you?"

"You were wonderful," I said.

"I didn't do anything except lay back and let you do all the work," she said.

"You know that's not true. When people dance, the man leads and the woman follows."

"David, I'll be happy to dance with you any time you want," she said.

I held her in my arms after she regained her composure. For the first time, I saw what happens to Mariana after she makes love. She got all girly and giggly, rubbing her face against the hair on my chest. It reminded me of the way cats rub against you.

"I think this is a good time for me to say something," I said. "I meant every word when I promised not to force you to do anything you don't want. I will never pressure you to give me more time than you want. I will never demand your whole heart. I respect the fact that you are a busy woman with a lot of responsibilities that have nothing to do with me. I will never stalk you."

"I appreciate that, David. It would be wonderful if we could keep things exactly as they are right now," Mariana said.

We cuddled for a while, talking about all kinds of things. Mariana had lived all over the world. The story of her life was like an adventure novel. She expressed an interest in meeting my dogs as soon as possible. We talked a bit about her schedule, and she said she had several hours of free time in the afternoon every Tuesday and Thursday; that seemed like a convenient time for our future liaisons.

It was about then that I began getting hard again. Lying next to a woman as soft and sexy as Mariana was stimulating enough to make that happen. She seemed surprised that I could get another erection so soon after we had sex. I thought it was pretty normal, but I was happy to let her think that she was the only woman who could resurrect my cock so quickly.

We made love - again. Mariana had several orgasms -again. When it was over Mariana announced that it was time for me to go.

"I hate being such a poor host. I'd love to cook some food and share a meal with you right now," she said. "But I've got a few hours of work to finish before my first class tomorrow. I imagine that you understand."

"I know all about the demands on young professors working to get tenure," I said. "We can continue this conversation later." Mariana walked me to the door, gave me a deep, passionate kiss, then we said goodbye.

You can imagine how good I felt. I'd just met Mariana that afternoon. In that time I'd gotten to know a lot about her, especially about what she's like in bed. Twice. It seemed very likely that we'd be making love a lot in the coming weeks and months. We were perfect for each other, because we both wanted relationships that were both casual and sexual.

I had a sandwich when I got home. It was too late for me to take a nap before Mary finished her shift dancing and expected me to have sex as soon as she got home. You might think having such hot sex with Mariana that afternoon would make me less enthusiastic about making hot, torrid love to Mary that night.

But it seemed that the more sex I got, the more I wanted. It was probably possible for me to collect more girlfriends than I could satisfy in bed, but it hadn't happened yet. I was having frequent, satisfying sex with Mary, Krista, and now Mariana. I knew I could handle more than that. Maybe a lot more than that.

As always, I stripped off my clothes and laid down on the bed when I heard Mary's car pull in the driveway. It was our little joke, based on a request she once made for me to be ready for sex the moment she walked in the bedroom.

"I see you remember what I asked for," Mary said, hanging up her dress and putting her underwear on the table next to the bed. She got in bed beside me and said something very droll.

"I appreciate you being ready when I get home. It saves a lot of time," she said. "But I know a way to save even more time. Would it be possible for you to have a boner ready when I walk in the door? Think how much time that would save." She looked at me and batted her eyes theatrically.

I laughed. I hope you can see why that seemed so funny. Maybe you had to be there. I responded by pretending I was mad. "Listen to me, you filthy whore. It's your job making me hard. If my cock is soft, it's because you have been neglecting it. Now get over here and suck that cock into your slutty little mouth."

"Of course, Sir. Forgive me, Sir. I'll get right to it, Sir," Mary said, sucking my cock between her lips.

What happened next was wonderful. Making love to Mary is always wonderful. Ordinarily, I'd take some time to describe exactly how wonderful it was, but there's something a lot more important that you need to know. I'll just say one word about what we did.

Cowgirl.

Once again, I felt like a sultan afterward. My cock was completely relaxed, having earned a nice long nap. Mary was curled up under my arm when I covered us with the sheets. I'd just closed my eyes when Mary said some startling words that opened them again.

"Who was the woman who fucked you today?"

.....................................................

Well. That's quite a question, isn't it? How would you react if your lover asked a question like that?

If you like this story, please take time to vote five stars. I've been gratified that so many of you voted that way for my story Enslaved - Love In The Future. It would please me if you checked it out; it's the best thing I've written in years. Enslaved has plenty of explicit sex, but a lot of the text is devoted to character and plot development. My feeling is that erotica is hotter when it involves sex between characters we care about.

The next chapter of Keep This Secret tells how David helps Krista overcome old, useless inhibitions and become a happier, sexier woman.

12