Keep This Secret Pt. 08

Story Info
David frees Krista of useless old inhibitions.
4.3k words
4.71
11.7k
4

Part 8 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
664 Followers

As you'll see in Chapter Eight, David makes a rookie mistake in his relationships. Watch how it unfolds. He does better figuring out what he can do to make Krista a happier woman and a better lover.

..................................................................

I experienced a momentary feeling of panic. Somehow, Mary knew I'd had sex with Mariana. Was I in big trouble? How big? I would find out.

"How . . . how did you know?" I asked.

"It wasn't very difficult," Mary said. "Your cock tastes like pussy. And not my pussy. Was she a good lover? Did she satisfy you?"

There was something odd about the tone of Mary's voice. She didn't sound angry.

"You aren't upset?" I asked.

"Of course I'm not upset. We just discussed this. I have no problem with you having sex with any woman you want. If you can come home and satisfy me the way you just did, everything will be just fine. Did you think I'd be upset?"

"I didn't know how you'd feel. That's why I didn't mention it before. Mary, I've never been in an open relationship before. I don't know how to navigate these waters. I figured that it would be rude for me to act in a way that let you know I'd had sex with someone else. I was following a don't ask-don't tell policy to protect your feelings. I'm ashamed of the way you found out. I feel like a jerk."

"That's very gallant, David, but it's not the way I want it. I'd rather know all about your girlfriends. They are going to play important roles in your life. I want to know who they are. What they're like. Why you like them. Everything. Don't shut me out. Don't keep secrets. Unless some woman says she felt it would be an invasion of her privacy, I want to know everything."

"This is . . . unexpected," I said.

"Well, it's nice that I can still surprise you. I was beginning to think you knew everything there is to know about me."

"You really want to hear about that?"

Mary turned over so she could look me in the eye. "I don't think I should have to repeat myself. Spill the beans, buster."

"Ok. I guess."

And that's when I told Mary I had two new girlfriends, not just one. I told her all about Krista. It turned out that Mary knew who she was. Krista worked for the news station Mary watched most, and she'd seen her report stories. She was pleased because Krista was a minor celebrity; there's nothing Mary likes more than celebrities.

She thought Mariana sounded nice. I told her all about Mariana's career and background, but I withheld the information about her astonishing aptitude for multiple orgasms. That seemed like too much information. Mary was genuinely interested in what I had to say. But she worried about one thing.

"There's a chance one of these women is afraid that you aren't telling the truth about being in an open relationship," she said. "Women are constantly approached by married men who claim to be single. It can be heartbreaking. A girl can't be too careful."

Looking thoughtful, she said "Give me your cell phone." She turned on the camera, switched it to record video, then looked straight into the lens.

"Hi, my name is Mary. I am David's girlfriend. If you are seeing this video, it's because you are romantically involved with my marvelous man. If you are wondering if it's true that he's in an open relationship, allow me to reassure you. I completely approve. David is a very nice man and a wonderful lover, and I think it would be petty of me to deny other women the right to spend time with him. While we're on the topic, I would love to meet you. If you're involved with David, we have that in common. Let him know when we can get together. I'll bet I can tell you some spicy little stories you'd love to hear. Bye."

She shut off the camera and handed me that phone. "That should spare your other women from worrying about nothing," Mary said.

I felt like a character in a romance novel. I'd heard about people in open relationships, but I'd never expected anything like that to happen to me. I'd always been searching for a woman I liked enough to ask for an exclusive relationship. Mary's attitude just provided more proof that there is still a lot that I don't know about women. I hoped to learn more. Soon.

The next several weeks had me dividing my time between Mary, my research, Mary, Krista, Mary, Mariana, and Mary. It was blissful. I always derived an adolescent joy whenever I had sex with more than one woman in a single day. It was fun because I felt like I was getting away with something. I liked it so much that I figured out ways to arrange my schedule so I could make love to Mary in the morning, see Krista around lunch, have sex with Mariana in the afternoon, then make love to Mary again in the evening. I admit that it was a bit juvenile, but that's partly why I liked it.

The nicest thing about making love to lots of women is that they are all different. They act different. Smell different. Taste different. Get excited in different ways about different things. The longer this went on, the more I noticed that Krista was a wonderful girl who happened to be a bit inhibited about sex. Oh, she loved it when I was on top of her, working to bring her to a nice orgasm that never failed to arrive. But she didn't like touching my cock with her hand. When she sucked my cock, it was clear she was only doing it for my benefit; she got no pleasure from it herself. She was reluctant to let me cum in her mouth, and she always spit it out instead of swallowing afterward.

She was a delightful young woman who never failed to please me, but I began to think I wasn't doing enough for her. It seemed likely that I could cure her of her inhibitions with the sonic stimulator. Consider how much it helped Mary. She'd transformed from a frigid cockteaser who'd never had an orgasm into a sexy, sensual woman who enjoyed every kind of sex and who now had orgasms that register on earthquake monitors. It would take a lot less to unleash Krista's inner sexuality.

By now, you know how this is done, so I won't go into all the details. As always, I told Krista that she loved sex, loved blowjobs, loved swallowing, loved anal, loved oral, loved the taste of my cum, loved bondage, loved facials, and on and on and on and on. I actually got a book about human sexuality to compile a list of things people enjoy. I didn't encourage her to find pleasure in sniffing dirty feet or watching people urinate, but I made sure she would be able to enjoy all the things that provide pleasure to most healthy adults.

The next time we made love was a revelation.

Krista looked radiant from the moment I began easing her out of her clothes. She'd always looked a bit uneasy when I'd tried to tease her by stripping her slowly. This time she gave herself over to the pleasure of letting me expose one part of her body after another.

She'd always been a fan of French kissing. It was one thing that let me know there was a sexy beast trapped inside her, just waiting for me to open the cage. I ran my hand up and down her neck and caressed her breasts as we kissed. It made her even more excited than in the past.

She'd never had any reluctance about me stroking her pussy inside and out. Nothing about that made her uncomfortable. But it had always taken some effort to overcome her reluctance to let me eat her pussy. Krista always got a little squeamish when I'd start to go down on her. When have you ever heard of a woman who's unsure whether she likes having her box munched? She always decided eventually she liked it, but only after I'd done plenty of licking and nibbling first.

After the sonic stimulator, Krista was a changed woman. When I moved to go down on her, she grabbed my head by both ears and pulled me to her pussy. She loved it from the moment I got started, and it became possible for me to make her have a climax just from oral sex.

One surprising change wasn't obvious until after we had sex. Krista always wrapped herself in a pretty silk robe when she got out of bed to fetch coffee or go to the bathroom. Suddenly, she dispensed with the robe, preferring to loll about naked. It was wonderful seeing how comfortable she'd become in her own skin.

Once, when she was rising up from the bed, I gave her cute little butt a playful slap. She let out a girly squeal as she skipped out of my reach. Watching that mouth-watering backside jiggle away made the blood rush to my cock.

We did all kinds of exotic, kinky things over the next week, and Krista enjoyed all of them. She'd become a glorious example of a sexually liberated woman, and I got some of the credit. It made me feel good about myself. Krista had been changed in a way that would make the rest of her life happier and more rewarding. This was how I wanted the sonic stimulator used. To help people reach their potential. To learn new things. To be kinder, more caring, and more loving. To be sexier.

There was only one thing we didn't do that week: anal sex. I put it off because I was pretty sure Krista was an anal virgin. Doing that for the first time is a pretty big step for a woman. I didn't want to do it in a way that would make the experience painful or unpleasant for her.

You've already heard me explain why I never ask women for permission to do anything with them in bed. The idea strikes me as kind of nuts. All the women I've known wanted me to be strong, confident and assertive in bed. Can you imagine someone asking, "Excuse me dear, is it alright if I spank your right buttcheek? Goody! Now, may I spank the left? May I do it again? Bravo!" A lot of what falls under the label of "consent" is there because of anti-sex fanatics who want other people to live by some arbitrary set of rules.

I always have consent. I get it by having gentle, loving sex enough times to make sure a woman knows I care for her and would never do anything to hurt them in any way. I have never had the experience of hearing a woman say, "You know David, I wasn't crazy about what you did while we were having sex this morning. Please don't do that again."

For this reason, I had no intention of getting Krista's explicit permission to fuck her up the ass. My plan was to do it in a way that she wouldn't even know what was happening until my cock was deep in her butt. I was certain she'd enjoy the experience more if it was a surprise - maybe even a bit of a shock.

I began preparing her for the experience by paying a lot of extra attention to her bottom over several days. Every time we made love, I was careful to stroke, caress, and praise that part of her body. "You have a magnificent ass," I said. "I wouldn't mind eating breakfast off that ass every morning for the rest of my life." I ran my fingers lightly down the crack of her butt, never trying to probe inside her, but making sure she felt me touch her from the top of her cheeks to the little pucker of her hole.

When everything was ready, I pulled Krista into the doggy position. As always, I moved in and out of her slowly and gently, letting Krista's excitement build at her own pace. We'd done this many times over the proceeding months, so Krista had no reason to think anything unusual was about to happen. Soon we were both so excited that it wouldn't take long for us both to climax.

My cock was completely coated with Krista's juices when I withdrew from her pussy, put my cock on her little brown pucker, and pushed hard enough for the head to go all the way inside.

"Oh!" she said in a way that made it clear she was surprised. I pushed in a tiny amount, withdrew a bit, then pushed in just a little more. She started trembling and panting. She wasn't sure she wanted this. But it was going to happen.

"I want your ass," I said softly. "I want your virgin ass."

She crossed her arms, closed her eyes, and lowered her head to the sheets. It was a sign of complete surrender. It doesn't take much imagination to understand what she was thinking at that moment. Krista had never imagined she'd do this. Ever. With any man. Suddenly, it was happening. It must have felt wonderful and painful at the same time. She made little wincing sounds that let me know it hurt a bit for me to shove my hard cock up her delicate little butt. But I could tell that she was also beginning to learn why some people like anal sex more than any other kind. She felt full. Stuffed. It was intense, sensuous, taboo, and very hot.

I was so excited by the feeling that I couldn't hold back any longer. I began to cum, filling Krista's backside with load after load after load. When she felt that, she began to climax in a way that was so powerful it was a little scary.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!" she screamed, balling one hand into a little fist and punching the mattress. Her tight little hole became much, much tighter. The strong muscles of her rectum contracted so hard it was like clamping my cock in a vice. She squeezed me so hard she pinched off my orgasm, stopping my cum in the middle. It hurt. A lot. I'd never tried to stop one of my orgasms before it was complete, and I never will. The pressure of my blocked semen was agonizing.

Her butt muscles eventually relaxed a bit, and I shoved my cock deeper inside her so I could finish pumping her full. She clamped down again, relaxed again, clamped down again, and moaned and groaned the whole time. I was sure her neighbors heard her scream. People in Canada probably heard her scream.

My cock went soft and quickly slipped from inside her. She was trembling. I wrapped her in my arms and held her as tight as I could. Krista shuddered for a long time, sounding like someone shivering from the cold. But it wasn't cold. It was something else.

"Shush. Shush. Relax," I said, running my hand up and down the soft skin of her back. She was biting one knuckle and keeping her eyes shut tightly.

It took a long time for the tension to drain from her body. Krista's muscles slowly relaxed. I lavished gentle little kisses all over her face as she came back to earth. I knew everything was alright when I felt her wrap one arm around my back and pull me to her.

"It will be a lot easier the next time," I said.

She opened her eyes and looked me in the face.

"There's going to be a next time?" she asked.

"Of course there will be a next time," I said. "And a time after that. And after that. Remember the first time you lost your virginity? Do you remember how long it took before you wanted to do it again? This is no different."

"I knew that men did this to each other," Krista said. "I didn't realize it happens to women."

"All the time," I said. "A lot of women love it more than any other kind of sex. A lot of women can't climax any other way."

Krista grew quiet, considering it.

"That was the strongest orgasm I've ever had," she said.

"Good," I said. "You'll want to experience that again, won't you?"

"I'm not sure," she said. "It felt kind of violent, like you were ripping that climax from inside my body. It was scary."

"It will be a lot less scary in the future, when you know what to expect."

She snuggled up to me, pressing her nose against my chest. Krista may have felt uncertain, but I thought it had gone as well as possible. I'd never experienced anything quite like the feeling of Krista's muscles cramping down on my cock. It was wild, and I'm sure it felt even wilder for Krista. Women's literature is full of stories of awkward sexual experiences, especially when they're doing something for the first time. Sometimes they experience pain. Real pain, not like the low-level pain Krista experienced when I stretched out her ass for the first time. Women often have sex with men even though the men don't cherish them the way I cherish Krista. I'd done a pretty good job of making sure Krista had a good introduction to this torrid, taboo practice.

She'd become enthusiastic eventually. All she needed was a little practice.

I spent a lot of time thinking about Krista during the next few weeks. She was charming. Vibrant. Vital. Any room became special whenever Krista walked in the door. As far as I was concerned, our love affair could continue forever.

But I knew that wasn't in her best interest. She was a talented young TV journalist getting experience working her first big job. It was certain that she was going to advance in her career. People like her move up by taking jobs in bigger TV markets, and I had to think about the fact that at any time she could be offered the job that would fulfill her destiny. The clock was ticking.

I realized that Krista was so fond of me that she might reject any offer that required her to move away. I'd encouraged her to become too attached. She might follow her heart, not her head. This was not fair.

It was clear what needed to be done.

We had a conversation. As you must know without being told, I used the sonic stabilizer.

"You are very precious to me," I said. "Being with you like this is wonderful. But you know I'm in a committed relationship with someone else, and you deserve something like that for yourself."

"It's what I deserve."

"And it's only a matter of time before you'll need to accept a better paying job at a larger station somewhere. That's the way things work in your profession."

"That's how it works."

I encouraged Krista to stop spending so much time waiting for me to call. She needed to socialize more with friends and colleagues. She needed to go places where men could flirt with her, and she could flirt back if she liked them.

"You want me to be with other men?" she asked.

"No. Not one bit. But I want you to be happy. I don't want our relationship to be a chain around your neck. I'm a little older than you, and I've benefited from the generosity of several ladies who've let me into their hearts, and their beds. You deserve the same. And you may decide that someday you want something deeper. Marriage. Children. Who knows? You'll be in a better position to make up your mind if you've known several men well enough to know what you want."

"I need to know what I want."

"I have one suggestion," I said, even though it's not a suggestion when made with the sonic stimulator. "Don't immediately agree to be in an exclusive relationship with any man. Most men are nice guys, but some of them will do or say whatever they think will convince you to sleep with them. Some men like the idea of having girlfriends who remain faithful to them while they go out and sleep with all the women they can. A smart girl like you will be able to tell the difference, but it takes time. Make a man earn your trust. If a guy gets upset that you won't conform to some arbitrary set of rules, you don't want that man in your life."

"I don't want that man."

Krista and I saw each other for a few more months. Then, inevitably, it happened exactly as I expected. We made love one afternoon, then she told me she had news.

"I got a job offer," she said.

"That's wonderful! Where?" I asked.

"Chicago," she said.

"Wow! That sounds like a much bigger job than the one you've got at the little suburban station here," I said.

"It is. They want me to work for a network affiliate that's battling with another station for the top spot in the Chicago market. It's nice when TV stations go to war. The station management invests a lot more money in everything from cameras to the people who use them. I can't believe what they want to pay me."

"I love Chicago. It's a great city," I said.

"It's a great place for news, too," she said. "Lots of big stories there."

I kissed her. "I will miss you," I said.

"I'm going to miss you, too," she said. "You are the nicest man I've ever known. You are a wonderful lover. You've really expanded my sexual horizons. I can barely believe how much I've changed."

No doubt. I'd changed Krista in ways that were similar to the transformation of Mary. Both women were more open to all kinds of pleasures they would never have tried on their own. They'd both been freed of useless inhibitions. I wondered if Krista ever thought it was funny that so much had happened during our affair. Mary once jokingly said she thought she'd changed because I have a magic cock. The truth, of course, is that I have something that is better than magic. I have science.

JQueen9
JQueen9
664 Followers
12