Keep This Secret Pt. 06

Story Info
David wants to have sex after a first date.
3.4k words
4.72
13.6k
10

Part 6 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
659 Followers

How does a man act when he has more than one lover? What's the proper etiquette? Here in Chapter Six, David lets both his girlfriends know he's in open relationships, but he can't decide if he should keep the details private, or be open about what's happening. As you read this chapter, ask what you would do.

.................................................................

I felt pretty good the next day at work. I decided I was going to try using the sonic stimulator when I called Krista. I decided that when I met her in person, I'd use the stimulator to make sure we went to bed that night. I'd never had sex with a woman on a first date, and I thought it would be nice to experience that. It seemed like something that would be happening a lot in the near future.

I took care of the dogs when I got to the lab, then went back to work seeing if the sonic stimulator would help me learn more Spanish. By this time I knew I was learning quickly, but I couldn't tell precisely how well it was working. It was too early to see if I would ever become truly fluent. That needed to happen for this experiment to be a success.

I went home to make love to Mary, have a quick dinner, then kiss her goodbye when she left for work at the dancer club. "I liked seeing you naked and in bed when I got home last night," she said. "Do you think you could do that again tonight?"

"Consider it done," I said.

"It really saved a lot of time," she said.

"It really did," I said.

When she left, I decided to try something pretty bold. I was not sure if it would work, but I hoped so. I rigged up some equipment that allowed me to make a telephone call that featured the tones from the sonic stimulator playing in the background. I figured it would work unless I called someone who had a really crappy phone that didn't reproduce frequencies high enough. And I was unsure how it would work if I wasn't in the room, looking into the eyes of the subject as I made my suggestions. I wanted to call Krista, and that made me nervous. She was very bright, and I'd already seen that the stimulator doesn't work as well on very intelligent people.

It was worth a try.

"Krista! It's David, from the gym! How are you?" I said.

"I'm fine. How are you?"

"Great. Just great. I just got home from work, and I thought it would be nice to do something tonight. Are you busy?"

Under ordinary circumstances, it would be considered pretty rude to call a woman for a first date and suggest she drop what she's doing so we could go out.

"I'm just hanging around my apartment," she said.

"You'd like to do something, wouldn't you?"

"I'd like to do something," she said.

"You'd like to have dinner with me, wouldn't you?"

"I'd like to have dinner with you."

"How quickly can you be ready?"

"I'm ready now. I just got home from work."

"That's terrific. You'd like for me to come and pick you up, wouldn't you?"

"I'd like for you to come and pick me up."

"Give me your address and I'll be right over."

It worked perfectly. It didn't matter that I was using the sonic stimulator over the telephone, and it didn't matter that Krista was so smart. Realistically, part of the reason it worked is that Krista had already decided she'd say yes when I asked for a date. It wasn't a big leap for her to say the date could happen immediately.

I took her to the very same restaurant where I first used the sonic stimulator. We arrived early enough that I was able to persuade the hostess to seat us in the same secluded booth I'd shared with Mary. No one would be close enough to be affected. I ordered cocktails, then reached for my phone.

"Excuse me, I need to make sure this isn't important," I said. I unlocked the phone and began playing the sound file I'd labeled "Mary's Song," then I put the phone on the table with the little speakers aimed directly at Krista.

"Isn't this a pleasant evening?" I asked.

"It's a pleasant evening."

"You feel nice, don't you?"

"I feel nice."

This went on for a few minutes as I talked Krista into believing she was having the nicest first date ever. Maybe I'd gotten better with practice, but training Krista was easier than training one of my poodles to fetch. She seemed just as eager to please as one of my puppies, and I began to feel certain that the evening was going to go exactly how I planned.

We had an appetizer, and I saw no reason to hang around long enough for an entree.

"Krista, I've got a real good feeling about us. You've got a good feeling too, don't you?"

"I've got a good feeling," she said.

"I am sure we're going to have a nice, long relationship. Don't you feel the same way?"

"I feel the same way."

"Ordinarily, we'd go out on several dates getting to know each other, but I think that's a waste of time. Don't you feel that's a waste of time?"

"It's a waste of time."

"It would be much better if this relationship moved to the next level immediately, wouldn't it?"

"It would be much better."

I took Krista's hands. "I've got a bold suggestion. Let's get out of this restaurant and go over to your apartment. That would be a better place to talk privately. Wouldn't that be a better place?"

"That would be a better place," she agreed.

"So let's go."

And that was that. Krista didn't say much during the drive to her apartment. She just smiled at me. She knew exactly what we were going to do, and she was looking forward to it. I imagine she must have been thinking it would be nice to be intimate with a man again. I don't know how long ago she'd broken up with a boyfriend, but she probably thought it had been too long.

I took her in my arms seconds after we got there. I got the feeling she wasn't used to the kind of intense, powerful sex I'd been having with Mary for so long. I needed to remember that most young women expect something slower and more romantic. It was my intention to exceed her expectations.

I pretended I was in high school again, running my hands over Krista's back and neck instead of going straight for her breasts and bottom. It was nice. Nostalgic. I was kissing up and down her neck when I began stroking the underside of her left boob. "Ummmm," she said as we kissed. Encouraged, I moved my hand all over her breast, feeling her nipple getting hard under the fabric.

When I was a kid, I discovered that girls did not like being rushed. They wanted to savor the experience of holding hands before I put an arm around their shoulders. They wanted to engage in a lot of passionate kissing before I dared touch their breasts. Even mature women are a bit like that, I think. I knew that Krista expected to make love with me that night, but I also knew that she wanted me to take my time, making sure I made an effort to show how much I appreciated everything about her.

I undid the top button on her blouse, then waited a long moment before undoing another. She looked at me with an aroused expression. She was breathing deeply. Krista moaned when I eased the top of her blouse off one shoulder, and moaned again when I did the other side. The bra straps were next, and soon Krista was topless, tilting her head back in joy as I felt her bare breasts with both hands.

"Where's your bedroom?" I asked.

She took my hand and led me through the apartment. When we got to her bedroom, I unzipped her skirt and lowered it to the floor. That's when things got complicated. She was wearing panty hose. I didn't know women still wore panty hose, and I had a heck of a time easing her out of those things. She wore a big white pair of granny panties, which I figured was what she always wore to work. Women usually wear fancy panties when they expect a man will see them. Clearly, having sex on a first date was not something she'd planned.

I was thrilled at the happy expression I saw on Krista's face when I laid her down on her bed. This was a woman who liked making love, and she was anxious to make love to me. It made me think that the sonic stimulator had no negative effects on Krista. It seems that all it did was encourage her to do things she wanted to do anyway. I knew I was going to use the stimulator to get a lot more women into bed, and I wanted them all to feel exactly the way Krista felt at that moment. I wanted them to be glad about everything that happened.

"When are you going to take off your clothes?" she asked.

I removed my shirt, then my pants, then struggled to get rid of my damn shoes and socks. Maybe this was the reason that young men wore shoes without socks. I'd never wanted to go without socks, but maybe it was something I should try.

We spent a long time sharing deep, passionate kisses. Her arms wrapped around my head and neck. I began kissing her neck and collarbone, then moved down to her breasts. She was moaning again by the time I started kissing her nipples. Krista wasn't as beautiful as Mary, but few women are. Still, she had a marvelous body - lean, with a nice flat belly and breasts the size of small apples. Her bottom was tight, trim, and made my mouth water. Her legs were perfectly proportioned to the rest of her body. And her face! She looked like a woman who worked for a TV news show. She looked young. Adult, but just barely.

She started trembling when my hand moved down her belly and stroked her smooth, waxed pubes. I'm glad so many women have dispensed with their pubic hair. I think a woman's pussy is just beautiful, and it's nice when they clear away the hair that obstructs that view. It's nice to eat a pussy that isn't lined with thick, coarse hair. Oh, I enjoy a nice bush now and then, but at that moment I thought Krista had the prettiest pussy a woman could have.

It made my mouth water. I gently spread one leg, then the other, and ran my hand over the soft flesh of her inner thighs. Her arousal was obvious. I felt heat rising from her pussy, and inhaled her marvelous female fragrance. It was hard to stop myself from rushing down and licking her pussy from top to bottom, but I owed her more than that. This seduction wasn't exactly voluntary, but it wasn't coerced, either. Krista deserved to be treated like the precious woman she was.

My hand circled her outer lips, avoiding all contact with the soft wet folds within. She started making all kinds of sexy little sounds when I finally ran my finger up and down her hot slit. I pushed the tip of one finger inside her a fraction of an inch, withdrew, then pushed in a tiny bit deeper. My thumb finally began stroking her sensitive little clit, and she responded by thrashing around, squeezing her hands into tiny fists that pounded the sheets when I touched her most sensitive spots.

It was finally time. I removed my hand and moved down until my face was level with her beautiful pussy. The aroma was intoxicating. My cock was so hard it hurt. I stuck out my tongue and licked the length of her slit, savoring the salty taste of her womanhood. I don't think there's anything more joyful than tasting a woman for the very first time. None of them taste exactly the same. I hoped I'd get many chances to sample Krista's sweet pussy.

I was surprised when she came. It seemed a bit soon to me. "Ohhhhhhhh!" she groaned as she undulated on top of the sheets. She was so wonderfully responsive. My face was right on top of her pussy, giving me a perfect view of the contractions of her vaginal muscles. Those contractions lasted a long time. When they finally stopped, I figured I needed to give Krista what she really wanted.

I climbed up her body and placed the tip of my cock at the entrance of her pussy. "Thank you for making me the luckiest man in the world," I whispered. "I am so glad I am here with you right now." Her smile confirmed that those were the right words at the right moment.

I teased her, pressing a tiny bit inside her, backing out, sliding in again, and doing this over and over without ever going deep enough to satisfy her. She never complained, but I saw her frustration when she shook her head back and forth wildly, making it obvious that she wanted me inside her already.

I gave it to her when she wasn't expecting it. Without warning I pushed the head of my cock inside her and stopped, holding myself motionless. She surprised me by cumming again. Maybe it had been too long since she'd been with a man. Maybe her last boyfriend didn't know how to satisfy her. Maybe she was an unusually sensuous, responsive creature. Maybe the sonic stimulator triggered so much dopamine that she was primed for intense pleasure. For whatever reason, she was lying on her back and panting, her breasts moving up and down as she took deep breaths in and out.

It was time to make this happen. I withdrew all the way, then eased deeper inside her. Out, and in. Out, and in, going slightly deeper with each stroke. It wasn't easy, but I managed to resist the temptation to just slam in and out, making us both cum in a few seconds. Krista was a fabulous woman who deserved being treated like royalty. That's what I intended to do.

It worked perfectly. Krista was wailing and thrashing around, simmering with lust, by the time my cock slid all the way inside her. Each stroke ignited a fresh round of moans, groans, and clenching. You could tell she was climbing that final mountain, the climb that would end with her exploding in a climax more powerful than what I'd given before. It was time for me to stop holding back.

I slammed into her one last time and began to cum joyously. The feeling of being flooded with warm wetness sent her over the top. She let out a loud sound that was part scream, part bellow, and part howl. It was wonderfully animalistic, as though Krista was releasing some inner beast that spent most of the time hidden away inside her.

I could feel wave after wave of pleasure flow through her whole body. My cock felt her pussy throbbing and throbbing and throbbing more. I was glad that I'd managed to do such a good job pleasing such a wonderful girl. I wanted this to happen again, and I was pretty sure Krista wouldn't need the sonic stimulator to feel exactly the same way.

We hugged each other for a long time, our bodies wrapped tightly together. My cock slowly went soft and slipped from inside her. Lifting my head, I began kissing Krista gently on the cheeks, the eyes, the chin, the forehead, and finally the lips. "You are a joy," I whispered. I knew full well that Krista appreciated me for what I'd done; I wanted to make absolutely sure she knew I appreciated her just as much.

We laid side by side for a long time, saying the sweet things lovers say. I ran my hands over every part of her body, showing her how much I prized each and every inch. It seemed to me that I'd made some amends for the harsh, heartless when I'd treated Mary. I'd never do anything like that again. From that moment on, I would treat all women at least as well and I'd just treated Krista.

"Did I mention that I have dogs?" I asked.

"No, you did not," Krista said. "I love dogs."

"Wait until you meet mine. You'll love everything about them."

"What kind of dogs are they?"

"Standard poodles. You know those are the big ones, right? Not the little miniature poodles that blue haired ladies carry around in purses."

Krista giggled. "I have an uncle who likes standard poodles. He claims they are the smartest dogs in the world."

"He's not wrong. That's why I own four standard poodles. I use them in my research."

"Do your dogs have those elaborate hairstyles some poodles have?"

"God no. Their fur is cut to the same length all over. I think they'd feel humiliated if I make them look like the poodles you see in dog shows."

I explained what I did in my lab, omitting any mention of using sound to stimulate learning. I let her know that I had to get to the lab early so I could take care of the dogs, which meant I had to leave. Ordinarily, I'd spend the whole evening with a woman I'd just been to bed with, but I had to get back in time to take care of Mary.

"I hope this isn't a one time thing for us," I told her. "I wasn't lying when I said I had a good feeling about us. I feel even better now. I want to get to know you much, much better."

"I want that too," she said, smiling. "I could get used to this."

I kissed her goodbye, drove away, and got home just before 10 p.m. I took a shower to wash off the taste and smell and sex. I knew that Mary had given me permission to be with other women, but I didn't want her to taste pussy when she sucked my cock. I didn't know how this open relationship would work, but for now I figured I'd follow a don't-ask, don't-tell policy. I'd find out later if Mary wanted to know anything about my sexual adventures, or prefered being kept in the dark.

I was naked, on my back on the bed, and spread eagled when Mary walked into the bedroom. "Nice," she said. "Very nice. I could get used to this."

That's exactly what Krista said, I thought. It was just an odd coincidence, but it served to remind me that my responsibility to Mary was greater than it had been before. I had to make sure I never neglected her. It might be true that I had her permission to be with other women, but that didn't mean it would ever be alright to use that as an excuse to neglect her needs.

You might think I wouldn't be able to do a good job making love to Mary just a couple of hours after making love to Krista.

If so, you'd be wrong.

..........................................

Don't ask - don't tell. It seems like a sensible way for a man in open relationships, but is it?

If you like this story, please take time to vote five stars. I've been gratified that so many of you voted that way for my story Enslaved - Love In The Future. It would please me if you checked it out; it's the best thing I've written in years. Enslaved has plenty of explicit sex, but a lot of the text is devoted to character and plot development. My feeling is that erotica is hotter when it involves sex between characters we care about.

The next chapter of Keep This Secret tells how David tries to learn a foreign language. You can probably guess how he tries to give himself an advantage. Can you guess whether it will work?

JQueen9
JQueen9
659 Followers