Keep This Secret Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What did Krista think?

"There are lots of men in Chicago," I said. "Just be sure to find a nice one. Or two. Or three."

Krista laughed. "I guess I'm going to be a busy girl."

"I guess you are."

We got together a few times before the moving company loaded up Krista's possessions and took her to the Windy City. I saw her again a couple of months later. She was on TV. There had been a big story about an international conference on climate change, and the network ran Krista's report. She'd hit the big time. She looked so poised. Polished. Professional. I was so proud. I felt that some part of the confident new Krista was the result of the way I'd used the sonic stimulator.

I needed to get back to work. The world needed this technology. I was enjoying all the time I was spending with my wonderful women, but I had a job that needed done. There was a report to be written and submitted to a journal. This would be the biggest publication of my career, and it had to be perfect. Future generations of scientists would read my words, so I had to write something for the ages.

I needed to do some more thinking about possible therapeutic applications, and seduction wasn't one I planned to mention. I had to figure out what to do with my dogs. It was tempting to think about keeping them, but my apartment complex didn't allow pets, and I wasn't sure I could give them enough attention without help from people like Victoria.

There was more. I started compiling a "to do" list, and it was getting pretty long. I got so frustrated one afternoon I felt the urge to get the hell out of the lab. It didn't matter where I went. I just needed to get out.

I found myself walking over to a coffee shop on the edge of campus. It served coffee I like a lot more than I can make on my own, but I didn't go often because the price is so high. I realized that I didn't need to worry about prices. I was about to be rich.

My mind kept wandering back to the obstacles I had to overcome, so I tried to distract myself by checking out the people going in and out of the shop. It was entertaining. I enjoyed trying to imagine what kind of people they were, what they were doing, and why they'd come to this particular shop. I paid more attention to the women, of course. I'm a healthy young male. It's what we do.

It didn't take long at all for me to imagine that one of the baristas looked like a wonderful distraction. She wasn't a conventionally beautiful girl, but she had qualities that intrigued me. Everything about her was exotic, including her nametag.

She was called Esta.

...........................................

One woman departs David's life, and another enters. As Krista moves on, you can't help but wonder how she'll remember David and their relationship.

If you like this story, please take time to vote five stars. I've been gratified that so many of you voted that way for my story Enslaved - Love In The Future. It would please me if you checked it out; it's the best thing I've written in years. Enslaved has plenty of explicit sex, but a lot of the text is devoted to character and plot development. My feeling is that erotica is hotter when it involves sex between characters we care about.

The next chapter of Keep This Secret tells how David's sexual appetites change in unexpected ways.

12