Keep Your Demons Fed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened them slowly to see a satisfied and devilish grin. "You definitely need to teach me that one," I muttered, somewhat out of breath as bits of me continued to shiver.

He stood up straight as he continued to hold my hand, coming closer still, almost brushing up against me. "I'd love to teach ya that one, and so much more, my Neva." Hearing him say my name was enough to reignite the pleasure I'd just experienced, and I leaned in to kiss him. My hands went up as his hands went down and we embraced, pressing ourselves into each other as much as we could.

I found myself pressed up against the wall as our tongues danced and teased one another. His hands were under my blouse, making their way up, stopping when he found the bustier. He made a small groaning sound as our lips parted and we both pulled my loose blouse up over my head. I threw it towards the chair before I noticed the way he was looking at my chest. I could feel myself blush as I forced myself to not cover up with my hands. "Dryads damned, Neva...I thought ya weren't expecting--"

"I wasn't! I just like it, I...."

"Ay, I like it too. It's almost a shame I'm about to rip it off of ya."

12